Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:44:43 PM

We have two UTC pools.
This pools have pool fee to help the dev team to pay for some costs.
So always good to mine at one of them.
You can't mine with asics at the UTC pools so that doesn't help flobdeth
But it is also good to mine at Nitro2... we want and need everybody to spread the hash ...
This is the header reading at Nitro2
UltraCoin Nitro 2 - Pool has shutdown - coin went pos

There is currently 0 miners there. Maybe someone should inform them UTC didn't go POS.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:45:27 PM

TO ALL !!

THIS INVOLVES YOU ALSO !

WHY IS THE UTC WALLET AT CRYPTSY "UNDER MAINTENANCE" FOR A VIEW DAYS Huh

THIS INVOLVES EVERYBODY, BUT CRYPTSY DONT ANSWER ON QUESTIONS !!!!

PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR OWN (under maintenance) UTC ACCOUNT AT CRYPTSY..... AND THEN ASK THE SUPPORT TEAM TO ANSWER YOU

Has anybody the same problem with Cryptsy ?

If I sent UTC from my wallet to crypsty there is no deposit at cryptsy ?

If I want the withdraw from Cryptsy there is an automatic message "Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance".

Only the UTC wallet is off line at Cryptsy "for system maintenance" , no other wallets !!!???

I have send a message/ticket to Cryptsy support but they still don't answer for more then 24 hours.

Does anybody know what is the problem Huh

I have the same at crypsy.

Please look all in to this personally at your own account and pm the support of them with questions .....

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:05:17 PM

We have two UTC pools.
But it is also good to mine at Nitro2... we want and need everybody to spread the hash ...

There is currently 0 miners there. Maybe someone should inform them UTC didn't go POS.

I just sent them a message, hopefully they get back to me soon and we can get the pool back online.

PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:07:22 PM

We have two UTC pools.

I have just send a pm to TheStuhlman of Nitro2 not to close down Nitro2 for UTC miners.

Please to all, who want to mine at Nitro2, send him also an pm....

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:20:06 PM

We have two UTC pools.

I have just send a pm to TheStuhlman of Nitro2 not to close down Nitro2 for UTC miners.

FWIW I sent him a pm a week ago concerning another matter. No response so far.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:27:11 PM

We have two UTC pools.

FWIW I sent him a pm a week ago concerning another matter. No response so far.

Hmmmm then forget nitro.
It realy looks like rapture33 say's: Crypto world is like the Wild West .
So then we mine only at the two UTC dev pools right ! (but don't forget to spread the hash  Grin)

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
Wirly

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:47:37 AM

TO ALL !!

THIS INVOLVES YOU ALSO !

PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR OWN (under maintenance) UTC ACCOUNT AT CRYPTSY..... AND THEN ASK THE SUPPORT TEAM TO ANSWER YOU

If I want the withdraw from Cryptsy there is an automatic message "Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance".

Only the UTC wallet is off line at Cryptsy "for system maintenance" , no other wallets !!!???

I have send a message/ticket to Cryptsy support but they still don't answer for more then 24 hours.

Please look all in to this personally at your own account and pm the support of them with questions .....

Mintpal also not allowing UTC withdrawals or deposits.
Jubelo25

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:04:22 AM

TO ALL !!

THIS INVOLVES YOU ALSO !

Cryptsy is fix You can deposit and widrawal normal now

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:53:50 AM

Cryptsy is fix You can deposit and widrawal normal now

Finally get a message from cryptsy support.
They just reload the whole blockchain. Now they have the V1041 wallet.
How is it possible something takes so much time for a large exchange as cryptsy???
But the most important is they did finally.....

Mintpal is no problem, i can deposit and withdrawal.

So everything oke for now  Lips sealed
flobdeth

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:04:31 AM

Why are any of you still using Mintpal?

They are lazy and by the 80's level of security they had, don't care about you losing your coins either..... Think about it, Gox me once, shame on you, Gox me twice, shame on me

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
Janu$$

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:24:28 PM

TO ALL !!

THIS INVOLVES YOU ALSO !

+1
Since a couple of days Mintpal does not allow withdrawals or deposits. It's a shame.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:52:25 PM

Finally get a message from cryptsy support.
They just reload the whole blockchain. Now they have the V1041 wallet.
How is it possible something takes so much time for a large exchange as cryptsy???
But the most important is they did finally.....

Now you understand how they got nicknamed craptsy.

rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 04:47:57 PM

We were just accepted by major website http://www.koddos.com/!!!!

bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 05:46:55 PM

http://www.koddos.com/about.html

that is AWESOME

ultrasmart

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:48:24 PM

Kodos to KoDDos.

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
NDW467

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:42:00 PM

Kudos to KoDDos?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:39:51 PM

Good job, guys. Well done!

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
ultrasmart

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:44:01 PM

Precisely. 

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:47:33 PM

Btc2cloud has a problem, think anyone can help him out?

I am just using cpu mining on a few laptops I have, and I enter setgenerate true to being mining, and the cpu usage skyrockets, and they are synchronized with the network. But when I type getmininginfo in the console it says that my hashes per second is 0. What am I doing wrong?

http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=146.msg299#msg299

Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:32:12 PM

I have taken Cryptoholic11 words from another thread but they are relevant so want to share them with you all;

------------

"
As investor in this coin, I have say this, and it might not sit well with a few people but oh well. With an ever increasing competitive altcoin scene, its imperative that development stays fast and updates remain frequent.

Why: because when devs stay silent, even if they are legit, the price and volume tank. And the more they tank, the harder it is to rebound, regardless of future releases. So protecting the price and volume through constant updates is extremely necessary especially in the beginning phases. So I would urge devs to give updates more frequently, and be more specific and less vague. And anybody who wants to argue that Microsoft took 10 years to develop windows, should re-evaluate that argument. Cryptos (for now at least) work much differently, and even a week of inactivity would spell disaster.

People always want to dump their holdings and go catch the flavor of the week. In order to stay ahead of the curve, frequent updates, and more importantly a speedy development while keeping the community and investors informed during the process is important. This will keep the volume and price stable, which is important. I cant stress that enough. Yea some hype could be considered unethical, but in the current altcoin scene, its necessary to keep the exposure. Some developers go their way with developing the features, and stay quiet, killing the price and volume. And when they do finally release it, the coin barely sees any movement, because they never established themselves as a major coin to begin with. Only established altcoin devs can stay quiet for a reasonable long period of time without suffering the consequences. Examples of these established alts would be DRK, XC, VRC, CLOAK. All other alts are fucked if the devs are not constantly active and steadfast."

------------

Im not saying your new Devs are dead quiet but wanted to stress the importance of daily activity and involvement

+1

UTC UTC UTC
Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: