Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marcello2

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:56:42 AM

hey could someone tell me what UTC pool is online and working? because i had looked for the pools in the internet, i found 20 URLs, and only 2 is working!!!!!!  Angry whats going on?

PS: HO! and this 2 pools are:

http://ultracoinpool.info/index.php?page=tac (how can sing up? invited people only kkkkk)

http://www.ultracoins.info/ (this looks fine)

some good soul could help me?Huh and explain me whats going on!?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:30:20 AM

Ok your sort of missing my point. I will be more specific. They promised us the following:

-----------

In the very near future our team will start with more intensive marketing and want to coordinate those marketing actions together with you all.

1. We will pay for a certain amount for developments and applications out of our investment wallet
2. We put a large amount of our mining farms R9-290’s on to the MultiPool
3. We will put a large amount of our future 800MH/s of Asic miners on to the MultiPool
4. We will invest strategic and professional management time and energy to UTC next to our daily management jobs in our own company’s
5. We will use our connections in marketing and management and will promote to benefit UTC
6. We are part of an exclusive investor group and will use this to benefit UTC as much as possible

-----------

Well is it wrong of me to ask questions about what I/we were promised.

I sold all my UTC because the lack of awareness and how UTC was been managed. Then bought back in when I heard of new owners promising the above. So is it wrong I ask you to do what you promised investors.

Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:45:04 AM

hey could someone tell me what UTC pool is online and working? because i had looked for the pools in the internet, i found 20 URLs, and only 2 is working!!!!!!  Angry whats going on?

PS: HO! and this 2 pools are:

http://ultracoinpool.info/index.php?page=tac (how can sing up? invited people only kkkkk)

http://www.ultracoins.info/ (this looks fine)

some good soul could help me?Huh and explain me whats going on!?

http://ultracoinpool.info has the majority of the network hash so use http://www.ultracoins.info/ to spread the hash rate. A lot of the other mining pools or no longer operational.
Janu$$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:10:38 AM

We still dont know if i will be attending in las vegas but it seems that my estimate of 3000 was high.

the room is $140.00 per night and the plane ticket (today) costs € 642,95 (863,6 U.S. dollars).

so the plane + 2 nights would be 1143,6 dollar.There will probably be some extra expenses like taxis or whatever so lets say 1500 to be be safe.

We need to decide on this and let them know as soon as possible.

Set up the BTC address for donations finally.Wink

Regards,
Janus
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:30:33 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 01:43:10 PM by Marnie1976

Well pugman I spoke a "view" times by pm with some of the team members and this is what I heard from them (see answers below in blue).

IMHO they do/did what they promised for UTC, maybe you have to look deeper and better to see what is going on.

Ok your sort of missing my point. I will be more specific. They promised us the following:

-----------

In the very near future our team will start with more intensive marketing and want to coordinate those marketing actions together with you all.
==>>They did a great job with the appointment of Steven/Rapture as marketing and pr manager. So all these things are started already or are in progress.

1. We will pay for a certain amount for developments and applications out of our investment wallet
==>> First don’t forget this team stepped in after months and then take over when there was a big hassle in the old team. Next to that they had never any profit from the pre-mining or they were never stakeholders from the beginning (except bumface). They pay from their own private pocket for develop, maintenance, VPS service and cloudflare for the pools. I happen to know the pool fee's aren’t near enough to break even. Also they pay for different developer jobs from their own pocket (wallet updates and for future dev jobs as the android wallet/minecraft). They never ask to the community for donations (till now). Also this paul1r did do in the past many big BTC donations for getting UTC on cryptsy, mintpal, coinpayments and he donated for more different good cases like the Sweden convention to support UTC. So we can therefore conclude that the new team is paying and donating big time for UTC. Thus, in fact we can more or less say that they pay also for you and me.    

2. We put a large amount of our mining farms R9-290’s on to the MultiPool
==>> To which multipool ? For some mysterious reason the pool dev stopped the multipool a view weeks ago and disappeard. There is nothing the team could do about that. So at this moment nobody can put any rigs to any multipool.

3. We will put a large amount of our future 800MH/s of Asic miners on to the MultiPool
==> Maybe you don’t know.... but the new Asics from different companies are still not shipped and delivered. Even now there seems to be some scam's going on with some companies so how can they put any Asics on to serve UTC at the moment ?

4. We will invest strategic and professional management time and energy to UTC next to our daily management jobs in our own company’s
==> I trust them that they are doing that all the time in to the background. I happen to know they are on holiday with their families so guess that’s why they are a little quit at the moment.

5. We will use our connections in marketing and management and will promote to benefit UTC
6. We are part of an exclusive investor group and will use this to benefit UTC as much as possible
==> Guess this will take serious time to create and do. Also Rome was not built in a day.

-----------

Well is it wrong of me to ask questions about what I/we were promised.

I sold all my UTC because the lack of awareness and how UTC was been managed. Then bought back in when I heard of new owners promising the above. So is it wrong I ask you to do what you promised investors.

I think there is still plenty in the pipeline and yet to come.
IMHO, these guys paul1r, bumface and fabietech are no crooks and they are not trying to enrich themselves.
They are still here working and serving UTC even in bad times so they are thrustworthy.
Look around in this Wild West crypto world, then you see other coin teams where it is much more worse ...

I believe that those guys from the team are doing a great job and that they do what they promise, don’t you think also now ?

PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:20:57 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 06:49:13 PM by PaulR1

Dear guy's and girls,

October 10th and 11th 2014 takes place in Las Vegas the largest global crypto mining event.

Look at: http://hashersunited.com/

Creators and Developers from various coins that operate under popular algorithms will speak frankly about:
- How their coin sits within the crypto currency landscape;
- Advancements in algorithms and future development updates;
- Predictions for the crypto currency sector
- And about much more

Among the presentations/speakers is also Charlie Lee of LiteCoin and a lot of more “big names” from crypto world.

The organization of the convention asked/invited Ultracoin/Bumface to take part and do a presentation about Ultracoin ChaCha algorithm.

We as management team think this is a big honor for our coin because there are only four other coin creators asked to do a presentation:
- Litecoin;
- Vertocoin;
- Mastercoin;
- Etherium;

We belief it is very important to take part at this convention and belief it can create big benefits for Ultracoin’s future by taking part of de exhibition, the network events and to do the presentation.

But as Bumface stated before; “Again the finances come into play since this trip would cost a few thousand dollars”.

If we want to take part with Ultracoin at the convention we need to do this professional and good. As mentioned by others before: We have only one chance to impress !

For taking part at the convention we calculated the following costs:
- Traveling
- Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Sponsorship at the exhibition includes space for a 6x3 ft table plus two chairs and incl. space for a pop up stand and listed as an exhibitor on the hashers united  
  website. Full conference pass for one staff member and 50% off for another staff member
- Making a new video and PowerPoint presentation about the UTC history and future and about the ChaCha scrypt benefits
- Printing flyers

It is quite simple, if we want to show and present UTC as an professional coin at this convention and we can impress the convention partners, the visitors and the media, UTC can benefit in the future of it. This is what we al do believe in. It can turn out in a big chance for UTC.

The cost will be at least around $ 3.500 to $ 4000,- (about 6,9 BTC).  This is a lot of money !!! Yes we know.

Our management team has a budget for taking part at this convention of 2,0 BTC.

This is the maximum budget at the moment because we have some other develop jobs going on which cost also some big BTC.

So now this is the moment we want to ask the community to step in.

We want to ask you to help the cause and do a donation.
Small or big, everything is welcome.

Please let us now if you are willing to help and donate, this so Ultracoin can take part at the largest global crypto mining event.

Total needed: 6,90 BTC to do everything professional and good.

Already available: 2,0 BTC from the UTC management team.

So rest us to find another 4,90 BTC by donations.

I am very curious to see if we can do this again as a community.
Together again for Ultracoin !

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS; if you want to help and donate then please replay and tell us for what amount of BTC we can count on you.

Next step will be that we open an BTC address and ask you to send your donation within a week to the address.  

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:01:46 PM

Dear guy's and girls,

October 10th and 11th 2014 takes place in Las Vegas the largest global crypto mining event.

Creators and Developers from various coins that operate under popular algorithms will speak frankly about:
- And about much more

Among the presentations/speakers is also Charlie Lee of LiteCoin and a lot of more “big names” from crypto world.

The organization of the convention asked/invited Ultracoin/Bumface to take part and do a presentation about Ultracoin ChaCha algorithm.

We as management team think this is a big honor for our coin because there are only four other coin creators asked to do a presentation:
- Litecoin;
- Vertocoin;
- Mastercoin;
- Etherium;

We belief it is very important to take part at this convention and belief it can create big benefits for Ultracoin’s future by taking part of de exhibition, the network events and to do the presentation.

But as Bumface stated before; “Again the finances come into play since this trip would cost a few thousand dollars”.

If we want to take part with Ultracoin at the convention we need to do this professional and good. As mentioned by others before: We have only one chance to impress !

- Traveling
- Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Sponsorship at the exhibition includes space for a 6x3 ft table plus two chairs and incl. space for a pop up stand and listed as an exhibitor on the hashers united  
  website. Full conference pass for one staff member and 50% off for another staff member
- Making a new video and PowerPoint presentation about the UTC history and future and about the ChaCha scrypt benefits
- Printing flyers

It is quite simple, if we want to show and present UTC as an professional coin at this convention and we can impress the convention partners, the visitors and the media, UTC can benefit in the future of it. This is what we al do believe in. It can turn out in a big chance for UTC.

The cost will be at least around $ 3.500 to $ 4000,- (about 6,9 BTC).  This is a lot of money !!! Yes we know.

This is the maximum budget at the moment because we have some other develop jobs going on which cost also some big BTC.

Please let us now if you are willing to help and donate, this so Ultracoin can take part at the largest global crypto mining event.

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS; if you want to help and donate then please replay and tell us for what amount of BTC we can count on you.

Next step will be that we open an BTC address and ask you to send your donation within a week to the address.  

Paul / Michael,

The extended description of the event is greatly appreciated and appears to be a good opportunity for Ultracoin. For now I am happy to pledge 0.2 BTC, if an agenda were put together outlining the aims for Michael at the conference in terms of how Ultracoin is to be marketed then I would double this to 0.4BTC. What do I mean by marketing, well maybe to identify some media and get Ultracoin a slot e.g. Let's Talk Bitcoin, Bitcoin Magazine, how would the Ultracoin brand be raised e.g. give away, marketing collateral, discussion with marketing agencies / PR, identify new investors, etc.

KC
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 07:13:30 PM

Hello ladies & gentlemen, to supplement  Paul's last post, I have created an essay I think you will all enjoy. I plan on possibly turning this essay into a video for Ultracoin to be presented at the conference. I will be working on the marketing efforts for the conference. I believe this conference will be HUGE, for us.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7vkKCYW6u2eb0hBMVVzS1BGMDg/edit?usp=sharing

-or-

http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=157.0

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

rapture333

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

To clarify a bit on marketing for the event,

Bumface was invited to the event to speak as a representative of Ultracoin. He will be explaining Scrypt-ChaCha, Ultracoin, our vision, future and the technical and tangible aspects of the coin to an audience of investors, miners and entrepreneurs. Secondly, there is a tabling area with limited availability that will be set up to promote Ultracoin. The table is 6' x 3' and has space for a banner, a pop up display, and marketing material to be given out, hopefully as well as room for a laptop to be set up for the looping of a video or powerpoint presentation. If I am sent to Las Vegas for the convention I will be working the table and advertising the coin to as many people as possible. I have experience in the past with tabling for organizations as I have for a popular national libertarian organization at my old University, I have reached out to hundreds if not thousands of people and know how to work a crowd. If me and MIchael (bumface) are able to work the table, I could document the conference and upload it to the official Ultracoin YouTube channel. I have a background in journalism and have worked large conferences before. It might even be possible that I can use my connections to advertise Ultracoin through several media outlets and I will try my best to contact journalists at the conference to interview us (which I am sure they will as Ultracoin is one of the few coins being represented at the conference). If we can secure a table in time, I will start on contracting professionals to design t-shirts, wallet designs, business card designs, etc. And will work to get these items produced in time for the conference (a lot of the expense will be out of my own wallet).

RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:05:07 PM

Dear guy's and girls,

- And about much more

- Litecoin;
- Vertocoin;
- Mastercoin;
- Etherium;

- Traveling
- Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Printing flyers

Warm regards,
Paul.

You can count on me for 2,0 BTC !!

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:49:03 AM

0.2 BTC

Dear guy's and girls,

- And about much more

- Litecoin;
- Vertocoin;
- Mastercoin;
- Etherium;

- Traveling
- Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Printing flyers

Warm regards,
Paul.

--

--
bret

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:39:02 AM

Can we do the donations in UTC instead of BTC? Even if you sell the UTC for BTC for USD/Euro at least it will get some activity on the markets which could spur more activity.

People who want to pledge BTC could buy up some UTC and then donate that to a UTC address which would eventually be sold and converted to BTC for the show.

Just a suggestion.
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:28:00 AM

Interesting idea - but of course the tricky bit would be Paul trying to sell several 100,000 UTC without crashing the price?

Happy to oblige if there is a good strategy for the UTC liquidation to BTC or USD.

Can we do the donations in UTC instead of BTC? Even if you sell the UTC for BTC for USD/Euro at least it will get some activity on the markets which could spur more activity.

People who want to pledge BTC could buy up some UTC and then donate that to a UTC address which would eventually be sold and converted to BTC for the show.

Just a suggestion.

--

--
bret

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:34:46 AM

Interesting idea - but of course the tricky bit would be Paul trying to sell several 100,000 UTC without crashing the price?

Happy to oblige if there is a good strategy for the UTC liquidation to BTC or USD.

Just a suggestion.

I don't see how that would be a problem, several hundred-thousand would also be bought around the same time and it can be sold as it comes in and then sent to a BTC wallet. It doesn't have to be sold as one large chunk. It can also be distributed over several exchanges. I don' think it will be as much of an issue as you do.
bret

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:36:24 AM

Not using UTC as the medium for this donation basically sends the message "Invest in UTC, it's great for you... not for us though, we need to use something more practical to get stuff done"
bret

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:42:34 AM

Or better yet take the donations in UTC, and use https://www.coinpayments.net/ to buy giftcards to fund the trip. Anything other than taking BTC directly that just seems like crypto-adultery to me lol.
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:43:04 AM

good point

Not using UTC as the medium for this donation basically sends the message "Invest in UTC, it's great for you... not for us though, we need to use something more practical to get stuff done"

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:02:37 AM

The only store on Coinpayments that takes UTC for Giftcards is:

http://www.amazetreats.com/catalog/

and they only seem to have Starbucks, Amazon, Target & ITunes Giftcards?

Or better yet take the donations in UTC, and use https://www.coinpayments.net/ to buy giftcards to fund the trip. Anything other than taking BTC directly that just seems like crypto-adultery to me lol.

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:52:30 AM

Steven - This sounds like a very good plan.  I have 100% faith in your skills.  The Conference is an opportunity too good to miss for UTC.

Now that Tim Draper is attending as a keynote speaker - we have the chance to put UTC in front of him.  His strategy for the unbanked could really be assisted via UTC.  Its sizzling speed of transfer and low cost entry should be a big seller to those in developing economies. You need to try and get his ear privately and sell a combo BTC and UTC rollout through the networks he will set up across the developing world.

I have previously pitched the value of cornering Tim Draper in this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg7801036#msg7801036

Tough job - but if you pulled it off it would be the gamechanger for UTC

To clarify a bit on marketing for the event,

Bumface was invited to the event to speak as a representative of Ultracoin. He will be explaining Scrypt-ChaCha, Ultracoin, our vision, future and the technical and tangible aspects of the coin to an audience of investors, miners and entrepreneurs. Secondly, there is a tabling area with limited availability that will be set up to promote Ultracoin. The table is 6' x 3' and has space for a banner, a pop up display, and marketing material to be given out, hopefully as well as room for a laptop to be set up for the looping of a video or powerpoint presentation. If I am sent to Las Vegas for the convention I will be working the table and advertising the coin to as many people as possible. I have experience in the past with tabling for organizations as I have for a popular national libertarian organization at my old University, I have reached out to hundreds if not thousands of people and know how to work a crowd. If me and MIchael (bumface) are able to work the table, I could document the conference and upload it to the official Ultracoin YouTube channel. I have a background in journalism and have worked large conferences before. It might even be possible that I can use my connections to advertise Ultracoin through several media outlets and I will try my best to contact journalists at the conference to interview us (which I am sure they will as Ultracoin is one of the few coins being represented at the conference). If we can secure a table in time, I will start on contracting professionals to design t-shirts, wallet designs, business card designs, etc. And will work to get these items produced in time for the conference (a lot of the expense will be out of my own wallet).

--

--
rapture333

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:59:36 AM

I just bought two SHA-256 ASIC Antminer S3's with the help of Craig! Thanks again Craig! These miners will be going on the future multi-pool! I am looking forward too it!

@Usukan, I will do some more research on Tim Draper and get to know as much as possible about his current projects. I have always thought Ultracoin would be great for 3rd world countries, especially due to how centeal banking practices have aversely effected many of them (some of them use phone minutes as a currency). Thanks to the speed of Ultracoin it makes transactions in crypto bearable, somewhere where Bitcoin falls short and Ultracoin works to improve.

Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: