Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 [847] 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Janu$$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:12:35 AM

Dear guy's and girls,

October 10th and 11th 2014 takes place in Las Vegas the largest global crypto mining event.

Look at: http://hashersunited.com/

Creators and Developers from various coins that operate under popular algorithms will speak frankly about:
- How their coin sits within the crypto currency landscape;
- Advancements in algorithms and future development updates;
- Predictions for the crypto currency sector
- And about much more

Among the presentations/speakers is also Charlie Lee of LiteCoin and a lot of more “big names” from crypto world.

The organization of the convention asked/invited Ultracoin/Bumface to take part and do a presentation about Ultracoin ChaCha algorithm.

We as management team think this is a big honor for our coin because there are only four other coin creators asked to do a presentation:
- Litecoin;
- Vertocoin;
- Mastercoin;
- Etherium;

We belief it is very important to take part at this convention and belief it can create big benefits for Ultracoin’s future by taking part of de exhibition, the network events and to do the presentation.

But as Bumface stated before; “Again the finances come into play since this trip would cost a few thousand dollars”.

If we want to take part with Ultracoin at the convention we need to do this professional and good. As mentioned by others before: We have only one chance to impress !

For taking part at the convention we calculated the following costs:
- Traveling
- Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Sponsorship at the exhibition includes space for a 6x3 ft table plus two chairs and incl. space for a pop up stand and listed as an exhibitor on the hashers united  
  website. Full conference pass for one staff member and 50% off for another staff member
- Making a new video and PowerPoint presentation about the UTC history and future and about the ChaCha scrypt benefits
- Printing flyers

It is quite simple, if we want to show and present UTC as an professional coin at this convention and we can impress the convention partners, the visitors and the media, UTC can benefit in the future of it. This is what we al do believe in. It can turn out in a big chance for UTC.

The cost will be at least around $ 3.500 to $ 4000,- (about 6,9 BTC).  This is a lot of money !!! Yes we know.

Our management team has a budget for taking part at this convention of 2,0 BTC.

This is the maximum budget at the moment because we have some other develop jobs going on which cost also some big BTC.

So now this is the moment we want to ask the community to step in.

We want to ask you to help the cause and do a donation.
Small or big, everything is welcome.

Please let us now if you are willing to help and donate, this so Ultracoin can take part at the largest global crypto mining event.

Total needed: 6,90 BTC to do everything professional and good.

Already available: 2,0 BTC from the UTC management team.

So rest us to find another 4,90 BTC by donations.

I am very curious to see if we can do this again as a community.
Together again for Ultracoin !

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS; if you want to help and donate then please replay and tell us for what amount of BTC we can count on you.

Next step will be that we open an BTC address and ask you to send your donation within a week to the address.  

0.1 BTC
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 02:04:56 PM

Hi guys,

I have opened up a donation adress here 19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc

You can view the transactions here https://blockchain.info/address/19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc.

Please also send me a message by email on ultracoin@outlook.com with your name and donation ammount so i can link it to the incoming bitcoin.The reason for this is so i can pay it back if we can`t go for any reason or problem.

thank you,
Michael.

tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:18:49 PM

Why is UTC not listed on Bittrex?
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:23:52 PM

because you can`t trade it there ^_^

primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

Can we do the donations in UTC instead of BTC? Even if you sell the UTC for BTC for USD/Euro at least it will get some activity on the markets which could spur more activity.

People who want to pledge BTC could buy up some UTC and then donate that to a UTC address which would eventually be sold and converted to BTC for the show.

Just a suggestion.
Agree. I would like to donate something but I'm only a small miner and I don't have any BTC and don't want to buy BTC or sell UTC.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
tc61

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:21:43 PM

Why can it be added there , it a much more respected exchange that Cryptsy....might bring more people in
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:56:09 PM

Why can it be added there , it a much more respected exchange that Cryptsy....might bring more people in

offcourse , but that desicion is not up to us Smiley

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:58:29 PM

I really like Bittrex as an exchange, I find the layout easy to navigate and track coins, although it can be a bit slow. Paying in and withdrawals are pretty fast as well. However, they do de-list coins quite quickly and I am not sure UTC has the volume at the moment to get listed and stay listed

KC
knightbrown

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:59:02 PM

6 sec, lmao, is the blockchain jammed so far?
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:01:22 PM

Hi guys,

You can view the transactions here https://blockchain.info/address/19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc.

Please also send me a message by email on ultracoin@outlook.com with your name and donation ammount so i can link it to the incoming bitcoin.The reason for this is so i can pay it back if we can`t go for any reason or problem.

thank you,
Michael.

Michael,

How quickly do you need the BTC? I will stick by my pledge of 0.2BTC although based on additional information from Stephen I am thinking about increasing this to 0.4BTC. As of now I have a number of investments in alt coins that I am speculating (note I don't speculate on UTC only hold and increase).

KC
tc61

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:26:22 PM

How does it work, we need to ask to be submitted?
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

How does it work, we need to ask to be submitted?

you could mail Bittrex or tweet them

bigD27

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:49:12 PM

Good evening all.

As promised all though late I would like to present to you the new Ultracoin Multipool www.ultraminers.com OPEN BETA. We have worked very hard on the back end over the past 2 weeks. We have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb to bring a stable and reliable multipool, in the hopes to both encourage the price to rise with buying Ultracoin to pay miners and to bring more acceptance to the coin. So anyway down to the pool.

10 coin multicoin pool. This will be increased in stages to 15 coin, 20 coin and so on miners and costs permitting. We have support for 3 algorithms SHA-256 SCRYPT and X11.

The front end is A big work in progress but works and does what it says, the backend is where the magic happens.
The pool is running Nomp rather than mpos. it is more stable more reliable and has alot more scale it terms of multipools applications.
That being said you do not have to register with the pool instead you create a mining key a private and mining key. This in turn makes mining alot more anonymous as you import the private key into your UTC wallet to get paid. No coin is stored onto the server for more than 15 seconds at a time to safeguard security, it truly is a amazing setup.

We would like to encourage as many miners as possible to head on over to the FEE FREE multipool and start earning some UTC and to help encourage more miners to jump on board.

We are open to any suggestions, constructive criticism and general input. We hope you have a trouble free time mining at the multipool.

MANY THANKS Craig.  WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

as promised - my 0.2 BTC is in there now - sent you an email

GOOD LUCK

Hi guys,

thank you,
Michael.

--

--
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:28:07 PM

as promised - my 0.2 BTC is in there now - sent you an email

GOOD LUCK

Hi guys,

thank you,
Michael.

thank you! i have recieved it Smiley

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:29:44 PM

Good evening all.

As promised all though late I would like to present to you the new Ultracoin Multipool www.ultraminers.com OPEN BETA. We have worked very hard on the back end over the past 2 weeks. We have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb to bring a stable and reliable multipool, in the hopes to both encourage the price to rise with buying Ultracoin to pay miners and to bring more acceptance to the coin. So anyway down to the pool.

10 coin multicoin pool. This will be increased in stages to 15 coin, 20 coin and so on miners and costs permitting. We have support for 3 algorithms SHA-256 SCRYPT and X11.

The front end is A big work in progress but works and does what it says, the backend is where the magic happens.
The pool is running Nomp rather than mpos. it is more stable more reliable and has alot more scale it terms of multipools applications.
That being said you do not have to register with the pool instead you create a mining key a private and mining key. This in turn makes mining alot more anonymous as you import the private key into your UTC wallet to get paid. No coin is stored onto the server for more than 15 seconds at a time to safeguard security, it truly is a amazing setup.

We would like to encourage as many miners as possible to head on over to the FEE FREE multipool and start earning some UTC and to help encourage more miners to jump on board.

We are open to any suggestions, constructive criticism and general input. We hope you have a trouble free time mining at the multipool.

Thank you very much!

The site looks awesome and you built it in a record speed. UTC can really use this right now.

Come on people! have a go at the brand new multipool!

bigD27

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:04:50 PM

Good evening all.

Thank you very much!

The site looks awesome and you built it in a record speed. UTC can really use this right now.

Come on people! have a go at the brand new multipool!

Thankyou for the encouragement, The pool has been open for a couple of hours we have allready found 42 blocks of various coins and is proving to be very profitable. WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:13:40 PM

Good evening all.

Wow, just... wow. I'm not a miner at all, but it looks great so far. I also like the idea of just creating a mining key w/o the need to register very much.

My sincere respect for your work.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

lol, possibly soon
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 10:45:49 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 12:01:11 AM by bumface

lol, possibly soon

To be clear the transaction is visible in 6 seconds with the reciever, the transaction is fully confirmed around 40 seconds.

This speed has never been an issue.

Pages: « 1 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 [847] 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: