Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 [848] 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:16:41 AM

How does it work, we need to ask to be submitted?

you could mail Bittrex or tweet them

I need the following info to submit UTC for consideration on Bittrex

Coin Name:  Ultracoin
Coin trading symbol UTC
Launch Date (past or future)
Github Link
Exchanges you are currently on:
Official blockchain explorer:
What is your TxFee for a transaction
A png image for your coin with a transparent background
Proof of dev: 

If anyone could help fill in the blanks I feel it would be good for the coin.........

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:22:17 AM

Block explorer (needs updating on the main ultracoin.org wesite)

this seems to be the current official one? which works just fine.
http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin

Source?
https://github.com/ziggy909/ultracoin

most info is here - but some outdated
http://coinwik.org/Ultracoin
(the exchange list here is surprisingly long?)

Launch was 1 Feb 2014 (from UTC archive)
Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the release of our coin called :Ultracoin (UTC) on February 1st.

logo will have to come probably Steven or bumface

Transaction fee: -0.00001 UTC

Proof of Dev? somebody?

How does it work, we need to ask to be submitted?

you could mail Bittrex or tweet them

I need the following info to submit UTC for consideration on Bittrex

Coin Name:  Ultracoin
Coin trading symbol UTC
Launch Date (past or future)
Github Link
Exchanges you are currently on:
Official blockchain explorer:
What is your TxFee for a transaction
A png image for your coin with a transparent background
Proof of dev: 

If anyone could help fill in the blanks I feel it would be good for the coin.........

--

--
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:33:43 AM

can anybody explain this?  Reggie Middleton's Ultracoin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Middleton
"2014[edit]
Founder and CEO of Veritaseum, Inc. UltraCoin. VeritaseumTM, Inc. is a C corporation formed to exploit modern cryptography in the field of finance, economics and value transfer transactions. UltraCoinTM, a patent pending technology invented by the company’s founder, globally renown analyst Reggie Middleton, harnesses the abilities of recent discoveries in cryptographic science to literally enable programmable money. Using that programmability, Veritaseum UltraCoinTM transforms traditional contracts and agreements by embedding the terms directly into the currency itself. As a result, where Veritaseum’s UltraCoin is used to conduct transactions, any transactions, the money will perform according to the terms agreed to by the parties, and only as agreed. It cannot be spent in any other fashion. This is true from anything as simple as a purchase of a widget from a retail store where the widget must be delivered to person B on time X and in Y condition or person A does not get paid, to considerably more complex transactions such as global stock, currency, and commodities exchanges, letters of credit, insurance underwriting, or the trading and licensing of intellectual property. This has quite profound implications for nearly every interaction where value is transferred. It virtually eliminates the ability to default or defraud at a fraction of the cost of more traditional and less reliable mechanisms. Quite frankly, it eliminates the need to have to trust your counterparty in a transaction. This is known as a ZeroTrust transaction."

http://ultra-coin.com/

Did this die?  Or has he a Trademark on Ultracoin?

--

--
Janu$$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:17:55 AM

Good evening all.

As promised all though late I would like to present to you the new Ultracoin Multipool www.ultraminers.com OPEN BETA. We have worked very hard on the back end over the past 2 weeks. We have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb to bring a stable and reliable multipool, in the hopes to both encourage the price to rise with buying Ultracoin to pay miners and to bring more acceptance to the coin. So anyway down to the pool.

10 coin multicoin pool. This will be increased in stages to 15 coin, 20 coin and so on miners and costs permitting. We have support for 3 algorithms SHA-256 SCRYPT and X11.

The front end is A big work in progress but works and does what it says, the backend is where the magic happens.
The pool is running Nomp rather than mpos. it is more stable more reliable and has alot more scale it terms of multipools applications.
That being said you do not have to register with the pool instead you create a mining key a private and mining key. This in turn makes mining alot more anonymous as you import the private key into your UTC wallet to get paid. No coin is stored onto the server for more than 15 seconds at a time to safeguard security, it truly is a amazing setup.

We would like to encourage as many miners as possible to head on over to the FEE FREE multipool and start earning some UTC and to help encourage more miners to jump on board.

We are open to any suggestions, constructive criticism and general input. We hope you have a trouble free time mining at the multipool.

MANY THANKS Craig.  WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM

Hi.

I would like to mine at your pool, but, sorry, I do not understand, how the setup to your pool works. It is totally different from all pools I used so far.
What I have done:
My ultracoin wallet is open (and stake minting is enabled).
I opened the debug window an tried to import the private key generated on your site with importprivkey eb...what.ever.the.key.looks.like...4a
the output on this is: invalid private key (code -5)

Isn´t it possible to use one of my own public keys to mine at your pool instead?

Regards,
Janus

bigD27

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:53:36 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 12:06:55 PM by bigD27

Hi Janus, please see the following image, you should copy and paste this line. ignore the part that says bitcoin i need to change this.

If stake minting is enabled you need to unlock it. the easiest way is to close ultracoin client down. then re-open. do not enabe stake minting. go into console and type walletpassphrase <passphrase> 200 false    then enter in the key again using the improv command.
the mining key is your worker id for your miner software (cg miner, BFG miner etc)

http://youtu.be/F_JkToS0tZA

*edit* made a video.
I shall make a youtube video very shortly and upload for anyone confused. You can use any nomp mining key but you still need to import it into your wallet.

Thanks Craig. WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:06:14 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 05:18:32 PM by bumface

Please message me form now on with questions and issues regarding UTC.

thank you

Michael

Janu$$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:32:35 PM

Hi guys,

I have opened up a donation adress here 19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc

You can view the transactions here https://blockchain.info/address/19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc.

Please also send me a message by email on ultracoin@outlook.com with your name and donation ammount so i can link it to the incoming bitcoin.The reason for this is so i can pay it back if we can`t go for any reason or problem.

thank you,
Michael.

Sent email and my donation to you.

Regards,
Janus
bigD27

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:11:29 PM

Micheal thankyou for keeping us informed. Guy we need to look forward to the exposure the las vegas event will bring. Personally These last few pages need deleting as if it is true and lawyers are involved this will not help. We have a great multipool now setup to try and bring some stability to the buying power on the exchanges. We have the Las vegas event for some awesome exposure. That needs to be posted everywhere. All this fighting both previous and current should always be behind closed doors. Think of UTC as a child you wouldnt want to see mum and dad arguing its always when the kids are in bed. Maybe take a step back from UTC as it is my firm belief this cold halter UTC, I have faith in the coin in the way it operates otherwise we would not have invested money into setting up a multipool. You have alot of money invested in UTC and its time to start thinking of this as a business with the bag holders the miners the users as customers and use some tact, common sense and true leadership BTW i am not choosing a side their is no side to choose, this just seems like playground BS to me.

Keep up the good work Thanks Craig.

WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:18:01 PM

Micheal thankyou for keeping us informed. Guy we need to look forward to the exposure the las vegas event will bring. Personally These last few pages need deleting as if it is true and lawyers are involved this will not help. We have a great multipool now setup to try and bring some stability to the buying power on the exchanges. We have the Las vegas event for some awesome exposure. That needs to be posted everywhere. All this fighting both previous and current should always be behind closed doors. Think of UTC as a child you wouldnt want to see mum and dad arguing its always when the kids are in bed. Maybe take a step back from UTC as it is my firm belief this cold halter UTC, I have faith in the coin in the way it operates otherwise we would not have invested money into setting up a multipool. You have alot of money invested in UTC and its time to start thinking of this as a business with the bag holders the miners the users as customers and use some tact, common sense and true leadership BTW i am not choosing a side their is no side to choose, this just seems like playground BS to me.

WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
i am not choosing a side !!! there is no side to choose, this just seems like playground BS to me.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:33:43 PM

On a positive note, I talked to a Libertarian candidate for governor that may be interested in mining Ultracoin. This could be an opportunity to get Ultracoin endorsed by someone with a well recognized label. He seems like a real stand up guy and wanted me to send him more details regarding the coin. Also, I have a project I have been working on set to launch hopefully within a week, two tops, that will help us get merchants enticed to start accepting Ultracoin. And it will be great for the community too! Stay tuned.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

bigD27

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
i am not choosing a side !!! there is no side to choose, this just seems like playground BS to me.

utcminer please dont think i directed anything at you regarding choosing a side, I apologise if you felt that. I was speaking in response to bumface saying choose carefully.
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:48:53 PM

WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM

utcminer please dont think i directed anything at you regarding choosing a side, I apologise if you felt that. I was speaking in response to bumface saying choose carefully.
i strongly agree the words i quoted from you. i do not think you directed anything at me
ok "i am not choosing a side for there is no side to choose"

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
bigD27

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:23:44 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:07:11 PM by bigD27

Cheesy anyway can I get some miners to head on over to the Multipool and try out some x11 mining pretty please. We need to test as much as possible. We are finding blocks now and is proving to be very profitable.

And just incase people are stuck when it comes to integrating the nomp wallet key and just incase you guys were wondering the nomp wallet key just adds to the annoymous mining.

Thanks WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
rapture333

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

Cheesy anyway can I get some miners to head on over to the Multipool and try out some x11 mining pretty please. We need to test as much as possible. We are finding blocks now and is proving to be very profitable.

And just incase people are stuck when it comes to integrating the nomp wallet key and just incase you guys were wondering the nomp wallet key just adds to the annoymous mining.

I'll put my miners on X11 once I get home tonight, looking forward to the S3's by the way!!

bigD27

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:33:01 PM

I'll put my miners on X11 once I get home tonight, looking forward to the S3's by the way!!

Did you recieve the coupon and the shopping list Smiley the server psu is the most affordable and sensible option.
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

Do you think you should be curious as to what bumface will say about scrypt-chacha before you send him more money? He was all about going full POS... just.a.thought.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:15:29 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 08:23:48 AM by funsponge

I doubt this will seriously effect the price if all is done away from the forum/thread. Both sides want what is best for Ultracoin so its not as if the management are going to abandon UTC. If anything it shows their desire for it to succeed.

We have 2 major news announcements this week with the new big multipool and the special invite to Vegas things are looking up for the Ultracoin currency.

All it will take is for one of the many millionaires who will be attending the Vegas convention to support or invest in UTC and we will be a top 10 coin! Lets try to stay out of the arguing and focus on giving backing and support to the conference and hope the management guys work it out peacefully and swiftly.

Our unique selling point is SPEED! 6 second transactions!! VERY Fast (the fastest crypto) - please emphasis this at the convention, investors will love it :-)
rapture333

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:52:49 AM

Agreed, one thing we all have to remember is that Ultracoin is a DECENTRALIZED currency. Literally, anyone can come out with a wallet update. I for one am still onboard with Ultracoin. I plan on supporting the coin on social media and invest in its infrastructure with my capital and my time. Whatever revelations unfold in the next few days, I am sure we can get through it, as the coin is the real marvel here. And as long as there are people that support it, the people will represent the coin, not the management. Hence the beauty of crypto.

Thirtybird

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:49:38 AM

Do you think you should be curious as to what bumface will say about scrypt-chacha before you send him more money? He was all about going full POS... just.a.thought.

I wondered that myself.. I wondered if he was an expert at the algorithm, or if he would have to have someone write his material for him.  Not a slam, it's not like actors & comedians all write their own dialogue

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
bigD27

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:19:23 AM

Want to help UTC and the price?  Jojn the multipool start mining the most profitable coin and get paid in UTC. 24 hour payouts, anonymous mining with nomp mining key.sha-256 x11 and scrypt algorithms. If you arr unsure in how to integrate the mining key and the private payouts with the UTC wallet please follow this quick guide http://youtu.be/F_JkToS0tZA

WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
Pages: « 1 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 [848] 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: