Yup, payouts pending... The good thing is I realized Bitmit already has an hourglass icon:
That one can be used for pending customer payments as well.
Yes, we have. Thanks GBTC, you submitted a good suggestion and I added it to my todo list.
We are aware of this bug. It will be fixed soon.
it seams they have problems with bitcoind because no new escrow address shows up if a customer order goods.
I am sorry for that issue and that I have not posted earlier here. All things are back to normal and working as expected. Unfortunately the security settings of our webserver blocked all connections from our bitcoin server and therefore no new addresses could be added / transactions were not updated.
- Feedback: Discard feedback option
- Settings -> Sell: Choose if your customers should see the physical address form or the textarea for digital goods on checkout.
Back to our exchange rate discussion:
Thanks for all of your thoughts here on btalk, facebook and g+. We came to the conclusion that there is not the ONE exchange rate for all Bitmit users. People are using different exchanges and have different needs when they sell items on Bitmit (Some sell their received BTCs instantly so the last exchange rate is more important, some sell after days etc.)
We think that a solution that does fit all your needs can be like this:
- Default Bitmit exchange rate is latest mtgox (if exchange rate fluctuates a lot) or last 24h if it is more stable
- Sellers get an additional option to set a global exchange rate for each regular currency (EUR, USD etc.) they have listed items in
- We provide exchange rates of several bitcoin exchanges and subtypes of it (last, 1h avg, 12h avg, 24avg..)
What do you think?
Currently I am also recoding a lot of internal stuff on Bitmit to make the whole system more flexible, stable and get rid of old code I dont like of the previous bm owner.