Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254575 times)
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

SCAM ALERT

Be careful, this is not a joke, read all the back page witnesses, this exchange has become a scam, sooner or later will be scammed in some way. They Steal the money from the votes, open your eyes and do not let these scammers continue to deceive people.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:39:04 PM

Heads up for people.

One of our community lost some BTC on C-cex due to his own error last week.

The error is easily fixable. The BTC remains in C-Cex control and in an address that is linked to the community member's account.  Indeed, c-cex have helped other community members with similar problems before. It is a two minute job to resolve.

Three different support tickets have resulted in three totally different answers that contradict each other.  

At best, their customer service is in a bit of a mess.  At worst, there is something concerning going on.

I'll will post here to update if we see a resolution.

Exercise caution.

A follow up with this issue

The BTC has not been returned

We raised 3 support tickets which have received three different responses.

Paraphrased responses as follows:

Ticket 1:  Sure, we'll recover your BTC and will do so as soon as the wallet is out of maintenance (the wallet wasn't in maintenance at the time).

Ticket 2:  It is physically impossible to recover your BTC.

Ticket 3:  We could recover your BTC but it would cost us $500 to do it so we won't.

We have issues with this for the following reasons:

1)  It is literally a 5 minute job to recover the BTC.
2)  It is DEFINITELY possible.  We have even told them how they did it before.
3)  C-CEX have performed identical recoveries several times in the last few months.
4)  If it costs them $500 to type dumpprivkey into a console then they have serious problems.

Clearly this is unacceptable and we are now advising members of our respective communities to avoid using C-Cex if at all possible.

One final follow up on this issue from me.

C-Cex are no longer responding to support tickets about the BTC that they will not return to one of our community members.

They might as well be an exit scam for all I care.  If an exchange won't return funds to the legitimate owner then they simply cannot be trusted.
tiamatt

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:44:58 PM

Scam fking suckers

I make two  deposits   ETH 0.99 and another 0.2.

Yes - that's right. It's written under your deposit address: "Minimum deposit 1 ETH", it's written on popup when you hover over this text: "Please, do not send less than 1 ETH or we will not able to post it to balance and they will be lost!", it's written in our rules here: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms "If you see "Minimum deposit" sign below coin address - it mean that we can't post any deposit of this coin lower than mentioned amount and such your deposit will be lost."

Where else you want us to inform you that you will lost your coin if you send lower than warned minimum deposit amount?

From the technical side we have to limit minimum ETH deposit amount because of our unique technology where we provide personal ETH address to each customer. Of course we have to resend each deposit to our main address in order to make withdrawals possible from it. Each resending cost ETH fee. In case we do not make minimum deposit limitation then it will be possible to send us millions of 0.00000001 ETH deposits and spend all our balance into resending fee. We don't want that so we made restriction on minimum of 1 ETH deposit. Please, note - we do not charge our traders any fee for deposits but we are paying ETH commission for each ETH deposit.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 07:35:02 PM

c-cex I ask you again to inform me about your inner-team speakings about the serverless altcoin wallet solution so that you can send out delisted coins to customers even after the wallet was removed from the server.

Sorry, we already gave answer. We consider our delisting policy fair. We are not going to develop any serverless solution as it does not look viable to us.

Viable. It should not have to be viable for C-Cex. When you hold user funds then these funds aren't yours. When you sold them on another exchange then those earnings are not yours. Expropriate users out of their coins because you do not want to offer trading of that coin anymore does not mean that these coins does not belong to their owners anymore.

I ask you again to find a solution.

Looks like you are missing one important thing: we make announce at least 2 weeks before delisting in our newsletter that come to Your e-mail, twitter, chat and on main trading page ("Important news") and highlighting coins with red color to let customers withdraw coins we are going to delist. Then we remove markets and give a lot more days for withdrawals (currently we still don't remove wallet delisted from april, 4 keeping them opened for withdrawals).

I do not miss that point. The thing is that you have to care for the user funds. They are not funds of c-cex, they are funds owned by the users of c-cex. And if users are not able to claim their coins in the timeframe you offer then it doesn't change the legal fact that you owe these coins. For most shitcoins that is no problem since they are worth nothing but some coins are worth something and you probably hold a lot of those coins. Worth a lot still.

So you think it's enough to say we don't want to offer it anymore because that coin is not viable anymore to us, if you for some reason are not able to get your coins back in a certain timeframe we decide on then we will seize your coins. No reimbursement, no compensation.

I also give at least a month for refunds for ICO's, which already is double the time c-cex gives, but I still refund after that time. If I wouldn't then I probably would be dark red already. Well, the coins are not mine even though a lot of investors come to me months after the refund started.

Well, what is your explaination why you will not refund? It's not viable? Doesn't matter, you decided to offer each and every coin and value you hold still means you owe that.
It's not possible because the wallet already is not online anymore? Doesn't matter also since you still hold the coins. If you sold them then you owe the bitcoins. If you claim you destroyed them then, well, accounting would not be the best in c-cex. And it would have been your private company pleasure to kill values that you could have easily backed up. So that possibility would be the worst explaination.
What else? The amount of work? Not really, installing a normal wallet is not much different than installing a wallet on a server. And your devs are quite experienced with it already.
Accounting about who owns what? Logs are still intact, manual payout can happen.

At the end it doesn't matter if you think 2 weeks are enough before someone should lose his value that he trusted you with. What counts is that you were trusted with it and that you owe it. It's pretty simple.

I still hope that you can see the problem. Which is a serious one.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

I do not miss that point.

Thank you for your thoughts. But we still consider our listing/delisting politics fair. We always have all information open. We also have it in our rules which traders agree on registration.

yorll

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

SCAM ALERT

Be careful, this is not a joke, read all the back page witnesses, this exchange has become a scam, sooner or later will be scammed in some way. They Steal the money from the votes, open your eyes and do not let these scammers continue to deceive people.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 07:36:09 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 08:00:49 AM by soulgate

Regarding broken blockchains.

Unfortunately we have many of them by now and looks like it's systematic problem which affect coin developers. Here is all information we have about this problem.

1. How we register deposits? We scan for incoming transactions and check if it has enough confirmations (set by coin developer as secure for each coin we have). After we have enough confirmation the deposit get posted to user balance.

2. What makes us consider coin blockchain broken? We verify already posted deposits which already had enough confirmations and find them invalid (they have confirmations: -1 or confirmations: 0). We verify those transactions in block explorer and find them there infact giving us strong evidence of broken blockchain because usually for good working blockchains it is impossible to see invalidated transactions in block explorer or addresses with negative balance.

3. How it happens? Here we can only make an assumption. Possibly blockchain cracker put big hashpower on blockchain he attack and make instant fork, creating fake transactions and pushing confirmations to it visible for all network including our wallet. After he remove hashpower network recovers and shows those transactions invalid with negative balances on addresses realted to it. During the time of confirmed fraud transactions attacker sell coins on market and withdraw BTC without delay. After network recover attacker may also withdraw good coins from our wallet in normal way because he has them on his balance from fraud deposits. In result attackers account has no BTC or attacked coins on balance and in most cases making our wallet empty which stops us from ability to provide withdrawals.

4. How we can protect our customers from this type of attack? Infact we can't. As most of blockchain has small block time it is impossible to detect fraud transactions fast because they looks like exactly as non-fraud for all network including our wallet and they have real confirmations with real blocks visible to all.

5. What can we advise to our traders? Please, always make your own research before trading any coin. We never vouch for any dev or coin owner. When you trade coin - you trust not only exchange but mostly coin developer. If you unsure about developer or quality of coin - do not trade that coin.

6. What should coin developers care to protect their coins from this kind of attack? First - they do not have copy paste code which has being used for 1000 times already without revision and deep understanding how cryptowallet and blockchain works. They have to care much about blockchain security with checkpoints, private nodes, monitoring servers etc.

We have nothing to do with broken blockchain unless developer offer some solution. Usually they fix wallet vulnerabilities and make swap or move to more reliable blockchains like ethereum, nxt or bitcoin.

It's very nice that you have a statement regarding broken blockchain.  Just one question.

VTA was removed from your exchange due broken blockchain.  Then community helps you to open deposits to make a swap.

Later coin was removed due lack of interest and there was not contributions in coin source.

Problem still exist.

So why you listed again coin with broken blockchain?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:58:56 AM

Yes i allso sent message to c-cex and this was response and believe me i used good english when sent message asking about vta:
You have answer from C-CEX.com helpdesk (VTA)
Inbox
x

C-CEX.com support
2:37 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
Hello! Sorry, I don't understand Your request. Please, use English, provide all possible details about your problem, be more specific. Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

Please, don't reply by e-mail. Use our support section: https://c-cex.com/?id=support

Sincerely, C-CEX team.
Bagwell

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:40:53 AM

C-CEX CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME ON MY TICKET : https://c-cex.com/?id=support&t=393163

Yes of course - we answer all tickets.

REALLY?

SHOULD WAITING A MONTHS?!

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
yorll

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

C-CEX CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME ON MY TICKET : https://c-cex.com/?id=support&t=393163

Yes of course - we answer all tickets.

REALLY?

Yes, friend.. these of C-CEX are scammers, cowards and compulsive liars.
They take too long to answer or do not answer directly. They scammer a lot of people in different ways.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

things seems so shady now in ccex, lol they relisted VTA again while the swap is already finished to XVP..
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

I do not miss that point.

Thank you for your thoughts. But we still consider our listing/delisting politics fair. We always have all information open. We also have it in our rules which traders agree on registration.
I think unless you have a plan for VTA as to a roadmap or if you are taking control of the coin.Selling it after you delisted for reasons you said blockchain was broken did you fix it before relisting it. It could be considered as fraud and i am in talks with cryptocompare.com to may they interveiw your exchange site.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 04:59:43 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 06:16:49 PM by soulgate

things seems so shady now in ccex, lol they relisted VTA again while the swap is already finished to XVP..

The most interesting thing it's when other exchanges chose to continue partnership. C-cex asked money for listing XVP and then relisted VTA with broken blockchain.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:44:24 PM

VTA was removed from your exchange

No, it is not: https://c-cex.com/?p=vta-btc

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:46:35 PM

Unfortunately. LEO dev's are in touch with us all the time. And they aware about this problem. We gave them all possible technical details but they never released fixed version. Their wallet just stop to respond on RPC several minutes after start.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:19:20 AM

The most interesting thing it's when other exchanges chose to continue partnership. C-cex asked money for listing XVP and then relisted VTA with broken blockchain.

Lol, Ccex is now desperate for btc. Thats what I said, they only care about MONEY instead of customers security. The worst is, they are also accepting listing fees from OBVIOUS Scam coins.

We already stop trading in ccex much better to be safe than sorry.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

I got confused why when i've login in my account that every 1-2 min always directly to home login page, I tried to clear my cache and cookies but nothing happen, still same on my problem, any clues
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:34:03 AM

I got confused why when i've login in my account that every 1-2 min always directly to home login page, I tried to clear my cache and cookies but nothing happen, still same on my problem, any clues

If you are getting logout that is most probably because you have dynamic IP address which is changing. Other reason - you or someone else logging in from other IP.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 12:08:08 PM

We upgraded our Ethereum deposit routines and new we are able to set minimum Ethereum deposit amount to 0.1 ETH. Before that it was 1 ETH.
You can send any Ethereum or Ethereum classic deposits starting from 0.1 ETH. Deposits lower than 0.1 will not be posted and if you send lower than 0.1 ETH - they will be lost.

wklalen

Activity: 525

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

enough trade in your site

many coin shiit delist no notice about blockhain broke
fuuck u

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: