Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254566 times)
vadik7mi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

It seems to me they are working on the site, they have just activated CloudFlare and charts are currently not visible (I think due to the CDN itself).
If they were stealing and running off, I don't think they would do this, so I have a little more hope in recovering my LTC and HEAT
I wanna think so, mate. How did you know they had activated CloudFlare?

There is the 5 seconds waiting time when I load a page after a while I've not been using it.
You can check it here: https://www.whois.com/whois/c-cex.com , under nameservers there is CloudFlare.
I'm not sure if it was active before today too, but I noticed it only now
Yes, I have noticed it not long ago too. It looks like they actually did that.

I think we need to give the admin of c-cex the time. They will fix it. If they scam why they allow to withdraw from btc. Just be patient.
Yeah, you were right, my friend, now I have my LTC deposited too, thanks, guys!

They scam from time to time and not with everyone so they continue to operate, the facts are that they never refunded previous situations like this and running fake ICOs. Moreover our xvg are locked without news and they clearly avoid the question.
Good ,withrdraw your coins from this exchange while you can !!!!!
I wanna believe that they will fix XVG soon so you can operate with your coins. Now is not a good time for any scams because of crypto is revving high. And they kinda want to earn money, so the good tactic for developers now is to improve their exchanges, not scam. At least I would act like this had I been a developer. Wish you everything good with your coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Many talking about C-Cex and xvg. C-Cex has been left with all kinds of currencies, there are hundreds / thousands of transactions that have been left in limbo.
C-Cex support does not work, does not answer. There is no record of anything, after 40 days.
And they still do not realize that they have scammed us all? 
cointron

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Many talking about C-Cex and xvg. C-Cex has been left with all kinds of currencies, there are hundreds / thousands of transactions that have been left in limbo.
C-Cex support does not work, does not answer. There is no record of anything, after 40 days.
And they still do not realize that they have scammed us all? 
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Great, the support works!
Not with XVG !!!
And still no message about the remaining of our coins!

please give him a little time. I think he is trying to fix.

Right Tongue And what makes you believe that? His abundant and transparent communication style?

Abundant and transparent ahahahaha I know the situation is sad for most of us, but you made me smile  Cheesy
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Abundant and transparent ahahahaha I know the situation is sad for most of us, but you made me smile  Cheesy

But, they have excellent realtime support!  Cry

cointron

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

SCAM!
MekoraGuy

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

Any resolution of similar issues?
How c-cex can easily scam you.

In spring 2014 I decided to join the crypto hype wave. I deposited 0.11 BTC to c-cex.com and started trading various alt-coins. Trading didn't go well, most of the coins I bought depreciated in value, so I ended up holding them in hope that they rise again and I can sell them.
At that time I was moving to another town, new job, etc., and I didn't pay attention to warnings about delisting coins (though I think I saw it, I admit it).
So, after a break, one day in summer 2014 I log in to my account and see almost all of my coins gone (some of them were still displayed in balance, but withdrawals disabled, others - not displayed at all, I could find info about them only in history).

I googled it, and it appeared that similar thing happened to many other folks. I asked the support in chat about it and their response was something like:
"Yes, we have your coins, but we won't bring a wallet up just for 1 person to withdraw his $1 of coins. You can withdraw them when we list them again.".
I found it fair enough, as my biggest holding at that time was worth about $15.
So I subscribed to the newsletter and just waited for the coins to be listed again.
And I waited until summer 2017, but none of the coins was listed again.
At that time the coins taken by the exchange were worth about $500, so I made a shy attempt to negotiate their retrieval. I wrote to the support, but their response was as standard "Wait till the coin is listed".

In December 2017 my coins value went over 3000 USD, so I thought - "maybe I could just facilitate listing the coin there?".
Turns out that even though they have "voting" for new coins, it is clear that only scam coins with no community get any decent number of votes (see PFTC as an example), and the only way to list a coin there is to pay.
Last listed coin (IoP), for example, has 15.6 BTC in paid votes! That's $200,000!

Now as my coins worth a lot more, I decided to write to support to negotiate bringing up a wallet, expecting they would agree to take a reasonable fee. Here is how it went.
https://preview.ibb.co/es2E4G/c_cex_scam.png
That's all, folks!

Only you decide whether to trust them your money or not.

BobTrade

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

they stopped aswell to post things on twitter...
jdragon

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

Just Sad... to see another exchange go into this situation.
C-Cex was a good exchange i think most of you agree... they had good support.

Why these exchange go on scam people. they could made decent money from fee and members alone.
In long run they would be great... but they all want quick money and ruin their reputation.

I still have quite a bit of XVG with them... knowing no longer exist.
Well this is crypto market.

Just need to earn back some how... come and join us at mega pump
-------
https://discord.gg/9S8dQ7
gerrad92

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

2FA doesn't work properly, so i switched it off on my account so i could actually log in.

Someone has then logged into my account, sold my coins to BTC, then bought BSDB and then sold it for 1/100th of the value - assuming to themselves at the top of the order book.

When attempting to raise a support ticket receiving the following message "Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours."

Also in related to transactions not completed by yourself FAQ

My account hacked / I see trades made not by me >>

Hello! You need to keep your account secure. And of course make sure you are using 2FA. If you see trading in your history which were not made by you - please, understand - it's impossible to do them without knowing your login and password. We can't do anything about it. If you see withdrawals which were made not by you - you need to know that it is impossible to do that without having access to e-mail as we require e-mail confirmations for every withdrawal - your e-mail compromised. Please, note - e-mails can be deleted. But in case there was withdrawals - we have all logs from mailserver for last 24 hours so we can proove we indeed sent confirmation emails. You need to keep your credentials very safe, also it is very recommended to use 2FA. All transactions on exchange are final and nothing can be reversed.

This exchange should be shutdown - a couple K down the drain with no assistance from this useless scumbags.. DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE AT ALL COSTS
benho

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

2FA doesn't work properly, so i switched it off on my account so i could actually log in.

Someone has then logged into my account, sold my coins to BTC, then bought BSDB and then sold it for 1/100th of the value - assuming to themselves at the top of the order book.

When attempting to raise a support ticket receiving the following message "Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours."

Also in related to transactions not completed by yourself FAQ

My account hacked / I see trades made not by me >>

Hello! You need to keep your account secure. And of course make sure you are using 2FA. If you see trading in your history which were not made by you - please, understand - it's impossible to do them without knowing your login and password. We can't do anything about it. If you see withdrawals which were made not by you - you need to know that it is impossible to do that without having access to e-mail as we require e-mail confirmations for every withdrawal - your e-mail compromised. Please, note - e-mails can be deleted. But in case there was withdrawals - we have all logs from mailserver for last 24 hours so we can proove we indeed sent confirmation emails. You need to keep your credentials very safe, also it is very recommended to use 2FA. All transactions on exchange are final and nothing can be reversed.

This exchange should be shutdown - a couple K down the drain with no assistance from this useless scumbags.. DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE AT ALL COSTS

I think you must keep your account secure. No way they can access to your email and 2FA.
c4f3b4b3

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

What really amuses me are all the people I see still trading on this exchange happily expecting to get their coins out. Special kind of stupid...  Shocked
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

The next batch of coins flagged for removal have been announced. The removal date is 14.02.2018. List available on front page. Please, notice, we do not send news by e-mail anymore.
We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 14.02.2018 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.5 BTC/day (15 BTC for last 30 days):

SixEleven [611], Adelphoi [ADL], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AlpaCoin [APC], AppleCoin [APW], ArcticCoin [ARC], LuckChain [BASH], BitBay [BAY], Bitdeal [BDL], BitBee [BEE], First Bitcoin Capital [BITCF], BoostCoin [BOST], BritCoin [BRIT], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], BitCore [BTXC], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CNBcoin [CNB], CryptoJacksCoin [CJ], CoreCoin [CRC], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Crypto [CTO], DeshCoin [DESH], Dream8coin [DRM8], Droidz [DRZ], GA Coin [GAC], EBlackHole [EBH], Eclipse [EC], E-Coin [ECN], Elements [ELM], FastCash [FCH], FutCoin [FUTC], President Johnson [GARY], GlobalCoin [GBC], GelukCoin [GELUK], GoldCoin [GLD], GlobalTradeCoin [GLTC], Groestlcoin [GRS], Growers International [GRWI], HEAT ledger [HEAT], Hoppin [HOP], IoTcoin [IOT], Janus [JNS], Kronecoin [KRONE], Krypstal [KRS], Landcoin [LDCN], Loyalty [LOYAL], LEOcoin [LEO], Litecred [LTCR], MobileCash [MBL], People [MEN], MoasHoldingsCoin [MHC], Namo Coin [NAMO], NoLimitCoin 2.0 [NLC2], DNotes [NOTE], NovaCoin [NVC], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OTCCoin [OTX], PabyosiCoin Special [PCS], PieXcoin [PIEX], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Polygon [POLY], President Trump [PRES], ProCurrency [PROC], RolleyCoin [ROLC], SmileyCoin [SMLY], T-coin [TCOIN], TeraCoin [TERA], TengRi [TERI], TeslaCoilCoin [TESLA], Treasure Land [TLAC], UtaCoin [UTA], Varkk [VAK], Vsync [VSX], VirtaUniqueCoin [VUC], WA Space [WA], Wcoin [WCN], Bitcoin U.F. [XB], Bitcoin Auto [XBTA], CoinonatX [XCXT], GoldenBird [XGB], International Diamond [XID], ExodusCoin [XODUS], InternetOfMoney [XOM], InternetOfThings [XOT], Isotope [XTP], Bonanza [XZA], ZCash [ZEC], Zennies [ZENI].

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
cointron

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

The next batch of coins flagged for removal have been announced. The removal date is 14.02.2018. List available on front page. Please, notice, we do not send news by e-mail anymore.
We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 14.02.2018 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.5 BTC/day (15 BTC for last 30 days):

SixEleven [611], Adelphoi [ADL], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AlpaCoin [APC], AppleCoin [APW], ArcticCoin [ARC], LuckChain [BASH], BitBay [BAY], Bitdeal [BDL], BitBee [BEE], First Bitcoin Capital [BITCF], BoostCoin [BOST], BritCoin [BRIT], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], BitCore [BTXC], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CNBcoin [CNB], CryptoJacksCoin [CJ], CoreCoin [CRC], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Crypto [CTO], DeshCoin [DESH], Dream8coin [DRM8], Droidz [DRZ], GA Coin [GAC], EBlackHole [EBH], Eclipse [EC], E-Coin [ECN], Elements [ELM], FastCash [FCH], FutCoin [FUTC], President Johnson [GARY], GlobalCoin [GBC], GelukCoin [GELUK], GoldCoin [GLD], GlobalTradeCoin [GLTC], Groestlcoin [GRS], Growers International [GRWI], HEAT ledger [HEAT], Hoppin [HOP], IoTcoin [IOT], Janus [JNS], Kronecoin [KRONE], Krypstal [KRS], Landcoin [LDCN], Loyalty [LOYAL], LEOcoin [LEO], Litecred [LTCR], MobileCash [MBL], People [MEN], MoasHoldingsCoin [MHC], Namo Coin [NAMO], NoLimitCoin 2.0 [NLC2], DNotes [NOTE], NovaCoin [NVC], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OTCCoin [OTX], PabyosiCoin Special [PCS], PieXcoin [PIEX], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Polygon [POLY], President Trump [PRES], ProCurrency [PROC], RolleyCoin [ROLC], SmileyCoin [SMLY], T-coin [TCOIN], TeraCoin [TERA], TengRi [TERI], TeslaCoilCoin [TESLA], Treasure Land [TLAC], UtaCoin [UTA], Varkk [VAK], Vsync [VSX], VirtaUniqueCoin [VUC], WA Space [WA], Wcoin [WCN], Bitcoin U.F. [XB], Bitcoin Auto [XBTA], CoinonatX [XCXT], GoldenBird [XGB], International Diamond [XID], ExodusCoin [XODUS], InternetOfMoney [XOM], InternetOfThings [XOT], Isotope [XTP], Bonanza [XZA], ZCash [ZEC], Zennies [ZENI].

Is this a joke @c-cex?
You write as if nothing happened. We are hundreds, maybe thousands of users waiting to know what happens with our cryptocurrencies / money.

Where were the deposits / withdrawals and transactions?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:46:46 AM

Thank you for the coin de-listing update, but people want to know about their coins/token in exchange if its going to be credited to their account or when will the wallet maintenance will finish, i my self is waiting for my funds i have deposited 20 days ago.
caoyijie

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 06:05:30 AM by caoyijie

Respect of customer hello, my account passwords being attacked by hackers, he put all of my money buy high sell at a lower price, I am very panic, this is not my operation record, please help me recover my loss! Thank you very much!   My account number: 249656797@qq.com.
BobTrade

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Are you kidding us? Do we have written "dumb" in our face? Do we deserve this? It's unbelievable .. your behavior is so unprofessional that i can't say anymore...
CryptoHearty

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

What really amuses me are all the people I see still trading on this exchange happily expecting to get their coins out. Special kind of stupid...  Shocked
Agreed! I also laugh at the special kind of people who don't understand that their MLM coin companies don't give a damn about being on an exchange where the money can't more in our out  Huh
TheDevo

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

But, they have excellent realtime support!  Cry

Everything there is correctly written
You can get the following online message:
"Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours."

but you will not get a real answer in a few days

To me to the balance painted the invented minus, the balance is negative Huh, do not withdraw or sell anything you can not.
Tech support ignores a few days
Just a new way to steal your coins.
Strectmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

The stock exchange stopped making withdrawals!
In the Leger, then to one coin, negative balance is attributed to the other and no coin can be deduced
Tech support is already closed for three days
Do not make deposits !,
Came after months of "holidays" seems to run out of money now gather new deposits and generally disappear
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: