Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233726 times)
XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:59:59 PM

Coino removed from CoinMarketCap ? Why ? Due to its price decrease ?

it is still there, but you have to look on the next site... it isn't anymore under the top 100

Thank you lol Smiley. Went back to 98th lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cRazY dWarF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:04:22 PM

Poolers, thank you for your extensive thoughts Smiley
That was indeed insightfull.

I hope that COINO will steadily increase it's value soon! The devs are great, corebase is solid and now we need a more talk all over the web... ppl will start to notice.this coin has future.
...just my 5 coinos Cheesy
XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:07:06 PM

Poolers, thank you for your extensive thoughts Smiley
That was indeed insightfull.

I hope that COINO will steadily increase it's value soon! The devs are great, corebase is solid and now we need a more talk all over the web... ppl will start to notice.this coin has future.
...just my 5 coinos Cheesy
And soon, you'll say : "just my 5 mCON" Smiley
bitprenuer

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:09:25 PM

What is causing todays spike @ coinmarketcap?
jamesbr0wn

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:19:16 PM

The volume of the sell orders on coinmarket.io is so low, anyone with a single bitcoin could probably pump the price over 5000sat. People just keep posting these piddly little sell orders, driving the ticker price down, but at such a low volume, it hardly means much. Really, this coin just needs one moderate investor to take an interest and the price will shoot up.

Someone earlier moved the price from around 2000 sat to 3000 sat with around 0.11-0.12 btc. That's like $60-$65...chump change. 
cRazY dWarF

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:20:36 PM

no idea, but I feel the mining is taking a bit slow... on 800 kH I mined only 7 coins in 1 hour :/ wierd...
anybody has similar issues?
Unpropitious

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:46:40 PM

I think there isn't anything to be worried about when it comes to the price of coino right now. All the coins are decreasing in price due to bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin will go back up soon, but due to the recent events people are panic selling everything. If bitcoin does not go up then there is a good chance that another coin will take over. However that probably will not happen in a day either. But then again everything is just speculation.

Digibyte - DJqZ4Ay8WmDptbgFKo8suRnKrKjX4Ezekt
bgade

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:48:47 PM

I bought some a few hours ago for 1350, which is crazy low.  I enjoyed adding some more to my wallet.

Does anyone know of anyone in Canada pricing items in Coino?  I'm tempted to offer up some gift cards and prepaid mastercards that are priced in Coino just to get some interest. 
smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:57:55 PM

Well people I'm really glad were all back here. Since I made that post the activity here is getting back to what it was before we all jumped on the coinoforum :-)

Keep up the good work and I'm pretty sure this is having a positive effect on the price already

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Unpropitious

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

I bought some a few hours ago for 1350, which is crazy low.  I enjoyed adding some more to my wallet.

Does anyone know of anyone in Canada pricing items in Coino?  I'm tempted to offer up some gift cards and prepaid mastercards that are priced in Coino just to get some interest. 

Talking about pricing items in coino. Would it be possible to make a trade section for coino, maybe on the official site? Something similar to what feathercoin has on their site which they call "market". If people could trade their things for coino it would make coino feel more like a real currency. However I have no idea how this would/could be done.

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:01:51 PM

I bought some a few hours ago for 1350, which is crazy low.  I enjoyed adding some more to my wallet.

Does anyone know of anyone in Canada pricing items in Coino?  I'm tempted to offer up some gift cards and prepaid mastercards that are priced in Coino just to get some interest.  

Talking about pricing items in coino. Would it be possible to make a trade section for coino, maybe on the official site? Something similar to what feathercoin has on their site which they call "market". If people could trade their things for coino it would make coino feel more like a real currency. However I have no idea how this would/could be done.

There is already a section for that on the coinoforum. No reason people can't list items there for coino Smiley

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Unpropitious

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:09:25 PM

There is already a section for that on the coinoforum

I think that if it is on a forum it just doesn't work as well. I am aware of the forum. However if you want to buy second hand stuff, would you rather look on forums, or on websites/sections of websites which are designed for that? I at least would never buy from a forum, I guess buying from a place meant for that gives me false confidence, now that I think about it.

UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:11:31 PM

wow! I don't know where it's all heading to but I like to see such activity here (few days ago I really thought this coin is more dead then alive) Grin still believe in COINO and holding every single coin(o) I mined  Wink

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:20:04 PM

There is already a section for that on the coinoforum

I think that if it is on a forum it just doesn't work as well. I am aware of the forum. However if you want to buy second hand stuff, would you rather look on forums, or on websites/sections of websites which are designed for that? I at least would never buy from a forum, I guess buying from a place meant for that gives me false confidence, now that I think about it.

I disagree

I think the coino forum is the perfect place to sell stuff for coino. If you are talking about a general eBay type site traiding for crypto in general then I agree with you.
Just as an aside, I get the feeling this is already being worked on by one or more of the coino community

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:24:40 PM

More good news people were now back up to 2500 sat. We are now moving the price in the right direction.

Still a long way to go so let's all try to make up the minds of those miners not yet mining coino and welcome them over Smiley

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:27:43 PM

the coi nwent down badly ;(

yolo
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:36:59 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:57:48 PM by smcardle

the coi nwent down badly ;(

Yes it did.  Most of that was natural balancing due to network hash and diff. The rest was down to us the community for letting this thread take second place to the coinoforum.

However, were all back here now and the current activity is starting to have a positive effect Smiley

Stick around and I think you'll like were were going. Smiley

We are still going to get the Dumpers bringing the price down until the market stabilizes and the diff increases so just buy them cheap Smiley there loss, your gain

avanboekel11

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:42:12 PM

This coin is starting to head back in the right direction. Helpfully people will migrate back from the forum and get this thread rocking again.

For some ACTIVE COINO chat, go to coinoforum.com!
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:15:06 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 12:44:36 AM by YackBallz

As we all watch coino going through highs and lows we all have one common bond. We're here to make money. Like any money making endeavor, there will be moments of encouragement and moments of discouragement. I'm not going to tell anyone not to say what is on their mind, or attack them for feeling discouraged but there is a lot of reasons to be optimistic about coino and cryptocurrencies in general.

At times I'm happy that I mine coino - I create the value of it - for the long haul. If my plan was to flip it into fiat currency value I'd have to panic over the value of what the dollar, euro, pound, etc is worth - what it can buy. But I know that the euro, dollar, pound, etc have gone through times where they couldn't buy nearly what they're buying now and they've gone through times when they could have bought more than they can now....

Do you remember that the dollar was in crisis only 7 years ago? And the solution was the U.S. Treasury printing more money to cover their expenses! Now there are twice as many dollars out there than there was only 7 years ago. This means that money is worth half of what it was before. Smart business people saw this and invested in gold - a safe harbor from fiat - now gold is only worth 50% of what it was worth 7 years ago. The bottom line is - money is becoming more and more worthless everyday.

In order to spend money we pay fees and taxes and other costs(time for one).  Do you really think the government is going to eliminate sales tax to save you? No way! Do you think the bank is going to eliminate all their fees for your convenience? No way! You've got to see the existing monetary system is dying - it's choking on all the previous methods to squeeze a little more out of it. The world needs cryptocurrency to succeed.

So why coino? What makes it so special? Why can't I pay my rent with it already!? Why isn't it better than everything else today?

What you're really asking is: Why isn't this saving us from our fiat misery?

The answer is: It can. If we work together. If we withhold our needs from clouding our judgement. If we fight the temptation to screw other people over. Simply put, if we participate. Could any currency work if our plan is to sell it? I'm working to think about how to use it.

Here are 10 solid reasons to believe in Coino:

• Coino has a high speed transaction time - 50 second confirmations - allowing it to back a high speed transaction network - all other cryptos can't do this effectively
  • Coino has a collaborative development team focused on rolling out innovative and high quality peripheral applications for coino
  • Coino has strong leadership dedicated to security and growth
  • Coino has an incredibly strong and unique online community who cares about the long term future of coino
  • Coino is backed by a German marketing company with an annual revenue stream greater than most altcoin valuations on the market
  • Coino will not be dropped by it's developers like so many other fly by night altcoins that are in the process of failing
  • Coino blocks will never half and because of this the coins will become more scarce as more people mine them = this means that coino will become more valuable with every new miner and the sooner you start mining it the blocks you help find today will be even more valuable in the future
  • Coino will only get more popular as the awareness spreads and this makes now the right time to get it
  • Coino is working for the individual miner, not corporate interests and not multipools who dump coins quickly - killing the market
  • Coino doesn't have delusions of grandeur, step by step, brick by brick, it will succeed - it can only go up in value as awareness grows - be part of that growth today and be rewarded
Devolutions

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:30:53 AM

As we all watch coino going through highs and lows we all have one common bond. We're here to make money. Like any money making endeavor, there will be moments of encouragement and moments of discouragement. I'm not going to tell anyone not to say what is on their mind, or attack them for feeling discouraged but there is a lot of reasons to be optimistic about coino and cryptocurrencies in general.

At times I'm happy that I mine coino - I create the value of it - for the long haul. If my plan was to flip it into fiat currency value I'd have to panic over the value of what the dollar, euro, pound, etc is worth - what it can buy. But I know that the euro, dollar, pound, etc have gone through times where they couldn't buy nearly what they're buying now and they've gone through times when they could have bought more than they can now....

Do you remember that the dollar was in crisis only 7 years ago? And the solution was the U.S. Treasury printing more money to cover their expenses! Now there are twice as many dollars out there than there was only 7 years ago. This means that money is worth half of what it was before. Smart business people saw this and invested in gold - a safe harbor from fiat - now gold is only worth 50% of what it was worth 7 years ago. The bottom line is - money is becoming more and more worthless everyday.

In order to spend money we pay fees and taxes and other costs(time for one).  Do you really think the government is going to eliminate sales tax to save you? No way! Do you think the bank is going to eliminate all their fees for your convenience? No way! You've got see the existing monetary system is dying - it's choking on all the previous methods to squeeze a little more out of it. The world needs cryptocurrency to succeed.

So why coino? What makes it so special? Why can't I pay my rent with it already!? Why isn't it better than everything else today?

What you're really asking is: Why isn't this saving us from our fiat misery?

The answer is: It can. If we work together. If we withhold our needs from clouding our judgement. If we fight the temptation to screw other people over. Simply put, if we participate. Could any currency work if our plan is to sell it? I'm working to think about how to use it.

Here are 10 solid reasons to believe in Coino:

• Coino has a high speed transaction time - 50 second confirmations - allowing it to back a high speed transaction network - all other cryptos can't do this effectively
  • Coino has a collaborative development team focused on rolling out innovative and high quality peripheral applications for coino
  • Coino has strong leadership dedicated to security and growth
  • Coino has an incredibly strong and unique online community who cares about the long term future of coino
  • Coino is backed by a German marketing company with an annual revenue stream greater than most altcoin valuations on the market
  • Coino will not be dropped by it's developers like so many other fly by night altcoins that are in the process of failing
  • Coino blocks will never half and because of this the coins will become more scarce as more people mine them = this means that coino will become more valuable with every new miner and the sooner you start mining it the blocks you help find today will be even more valuable in the future
  • Coino will only get more popular as the awareness spreads and this makes now the right time to get it
  • Coino is working for the individual miner, not corporate interests and not multipools who dump coins quickly - killing the market
  • Coino doesn't have delusions of grandeur, step by step, brick by brick, it will succeed - it can only go up in value as awareness grows - be part of that growth today and be rewarded
Damn right man.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: