Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 [6300] 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 04:06:20 PM

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

lol. I feel bad for those short today.

Speak to us about your opinion bro.

I'm pretty vested into Dash, prob speak to the same people you do.

Roger and Charlie come to my fams BTM all the time.

Shorting from .08 wasn't a bad move - Ive since closed at .0732 JUST LIKE I CALLED IT.

Look a few post back - count 10 mins and look at the chart and call.

Whats the support Duff?

BTW : I caught your post :

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees/taxation in the mix). I guess it's the governments that are the true beneficiaries of behavior like that long term. It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

Further more, everyone is used to trading inflationary markets, or denominated markets (assets like stocks that have linear growth models, gold markets, silver markets, etc). We are a new type of medium that has a growth potential that is deflationary and exponential in nature. It's extremely dangerous for traditional minded traders to wrap their minds around to understand how dangerous that actually is. We have barely begun to start growing. A word of caution I think is in order.

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:09:08 PM

Shorting from .08 wasn't a bad move - Ive since closed at .0732 JUST LIKE I CALLED IT.

Whats the support Duff?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees in the mix). It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

I dig Duff.

I'm in it to win it - but don't want my pants pulled down too long.

Whats the next big thing for dash?

Where do you need community help - besides MN and Traders?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

Wouldn't it be ironic if I answered that in my talk, at our open house... today... while you're short? Hmm

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

Wouldn't it be ironic if I answered that in my talk, at our open house... today... while you're short? Hmm

It would be - but like I said in my previous messages - Ive done my play on it and closed my short at 732-734

Im just long with about 400 Dash at this point just hanging out.

I'm in it for the money right now, not really seeing anything major coming from Dash where I can get involved.

I asked about Dash BTM Software - and if that is out and about, but no legit response to that.

Where is your open house?

Will it be Youtube'd live?

I can help, or continue to play with it...your call.

I sent you a PM.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

After taking some profit shorting was obvious for many people. It is clear after some decline of marketcap it will be back again with much more strength and strike in near future. This is Dash which opened ways towards 100$ value and it will keep its dominance continuously.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:46:16 PM

After taking some profit shorting was obvious for many people. It is clear after some decline of marketcap it will be back again with much more strength and strike in near future. This is Dash which opened ways towards 100$ value and it will keep its dominance continuously.

I agree, but is the bleeding done?
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

Whats the support Duff?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees/taxation in the mix). I guess it's the governments that are the true beneficiaries of behavior like that long term. It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

Further more, everyone is used to trading inflationary markets, or denominated markets (assets like stocks that have linear growth models, gold markets, silver markets, etc). We are a new type of medium that has a growth potential that is deflationary and exponential in nature. It's extremely dangerous for traditional minded traders to wrap their minds around to understand how dangerous that actually is. We have barely begun to start growing. A word of caution I think is in order.

Here Here
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

Whats the support Duff?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here Here

I'm short again, I sense fear in Duff. His quick comment and deletion was the first hint.

He speaks like a leader - I can certainly respect it.

I guess his word of caution is fair as well, but the short term market is what all the hype is about these days.

People want that crash and cash real fast, so I appreciate Duff's words but money calling is more important "Today"

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:08:00 PM

It is really painful moment to see how price is crashing everyday now it is headed to way back to under $50 in just few days. I will buy again when it will be under $30.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:10:24 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 05:31:45 PM by mastertrader777

It is really painful moment to see how price is crashing everyday now it is headed to way back to under $50 in just few days. I will buy again when it will be under $30.

In all reality, this is what I'm screaming.

Seems as if there are very few that want to fight the trend.

Remember Trend is your friend.

Also the whales that got out clearly aren't getting back in yet.

So whats the hold up - time for .059 or lower.

Mark this post - as I will be coming back to it in 3 days to say.....

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: Poloniex Banned me from the troll box about a year ago, because I was " too much of an influence" - but that converts to I'm to open about my 100% calls.

I still hit up OldManKidd to get back in the box - but thats not happening lol

2nd PS: If you really want the inside scoop on this - look at Bitcoin - BTC is recovering - and a Bullish Pivot just took place, the whole time I've been trading Dash - I've been moving off of Bitcoin price soley  , meaning nothing else here going on is nothing but "noise" and the Dash trend has to with Bitcoin slightly recovering as Canada basically tells BTU Community to fuck off.

Follow me, I'm nasty.

harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:16:34 PM

Lol dash being dumped like there is not tommorow we should expect the pre pump price like around 0.02 -0.032
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:31:38 PM

The Future is here now - Bitcoin, Dash, Crypto Currency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0BUWYReqR0

An interesting video...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:33:05 PM

Hmm I think you are wrong in Dash if you are in for a quick money grab.

Please take a closer look on the price history of Dash. It's all normal behaviour. The correction compared to the usual correction is still in the harmless to middle range. It's hard to tell where it's going from here. It can be a longer slow downward trend but somewhen the next step is happening out of the blue and you are on the next level. It is not so clear and easy to tell when this is happening. Long time investment is the Key here.
But of course if you don't see Dash as a successful coin than do not invest.

There are a lot coins around where it is simpler and safer to speculate. Dash isn't an easy one for speculants like you easly can see with the burnt shorters but a great one for investors.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Please take a closer look on the price history of Dash. It's all normal behaviour. The correction compared to the usual correction is still in the harmless to middle range. It's hard to tell where it's going from here. It can be a longer slow downward trend but somewhen the next step is happening out of the blue and you are on the next level. It is not so clear and easy to tell when this is happening. Long time investment is the Key here.

There are a lot coins around where it is simpler and safer to speculate. Dash isn't an easy one for speculants like you easly can see with the burnt shorters but a great one for investors.

Thank you...a voice of reason...
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:38:10 PM

At the moment price is in correction phase so after this DASH will be more stronger because all weak hands will be out from this community. I think no need to be panic on this situation.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:43:38 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 06:08:18 PM by mastertrader777

Lol dash being dumped like there is not tommorow we should expect the pre pump price like around 0.02 -0.032

I don't think this low but certainly down to the next Fib Level.

Hmm, I think you have reason to your thoughts, but understand this - If it went from .04 level to .12 BTC level - this was a CASH grab on the way up - and it wont stop until the Cash is picked back up closer to the bottom. ( .059 or so - ) Slow and painful slump - but it seems clearly calculated from the start.

I'm in Crypto to make money and better my personal life and family. It is almost like a full-time job for me.

I get that you hard core dash fans hate seeing declines in price - but I'm here just stating my opinions - Just like the rest of you.

Not many people here got burnt on any shorts unless they shorted mid pump - which would be somewhat odd to do either way.

Most shorters have close to double their money now - and NONE of it has hit the BUY SIDE at all.

Thank you...a voice of reason...

Lets hear your own personal opinion on the price action. Don't bandwagon on this hot topic.

At the moment price is in correction phase so after this DASH will be more stronger because all weak hands will be out from this community. I think no need to be panic on this situation.

Clearly we all know this is a correction - the debate is where the price will be confirmed corrected.

My personal opinion is .0740 range was that double bottom kick in the ass Dash needed for a clean uptick.

Im LONG once again.
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

Glad to have you back on board. Btc bear flag?

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
wstcst

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

MT777, was wondering what happened to you.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

Glad to have you back on board. Btc bear flag?

Lets hope this time its a long ride - sorry about the turbulence earlier.

I can't sit still when I'm looking death in the face...It was getting a bit ugly.

BTC has some real issues, community faith is somewhat faded, and many problems that have been on the table for many months are just being forgotten about.

ALT Coin trading is my getaway.

Dash has about 200 of my BTC right now, so I'm hoping the blood bath is over.

BTC could see low $900 levels or from this point jump right back to $1100.

BTC with its problems and all is the real force to be reckoned with, as ATLS in their own way depend on it being strong for the long run.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

MT777, was wondering what happened to you.

I'm still here, just not able to speak in the trollbox on Poloniex, which I sorta traded exclusively at until the mods played me.

They outlawed me like Fontas, even though I helped more than I trolled.

Its ok, it was a low blow by OldManKidd - Its what helps him sleep at night.

Pages: « 1 ... 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 [6300] 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: