Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 [2050] 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722498 times)
elmad

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:32:36 PM

ouch! I regret just to not have sold yesterday to rebuy now. I was tempted but I was scared to rebuy higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:33:37 PM

Fuck the chart. I'm not seeing the problem. The fundamentals of DRK are the same as they were a week ago, if not better (due to voluntary MN payments started). If you are looking for immediate and constant return on your investment, I suggest you not be in the crypto space. If you're looking for a project with a lot of potential and a lot of strengths, then this might be your thing.

So some asshole comes and tells you that your house is worth half of what you paid for it, as of this very moment. If you don't plan on selling it for the next twenty years, then who cares what it's worth TODAY. You only care about the price when you sell it, not the price when you're living in it.
I like it especially second part Smiley
+1

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:36:15 PM

If you think that this red is bad, just look at LTC charts and you will feel better right away..

That 415BTC dump just moments ago started some serious LTC dumping in China..

Just hold your darks and wait for RC4.

tbh, i love how LTC gets slaughtered

On coinmarketcap litecoin is down -.3.44% and darkcoin is down -10.68%

Who's getting slaughtered?

lol!

just have a look at the litecoin's 6 months chart and you KNOW who gets slaughtered here.

Some whales are just playing with some weak hands. People don't learn!

There is nothing weak about selling what's yours.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:39:00 PM

The real chart we care about is the number of masternodes currently active. This chart is going up day after day.

May I ask why?

Thanks
It is an indicator of long term stability, whereas price is not

Yes it could be.  But what happens when people don't realize the profit they thought they would get from running a masternode?  They have close to $10,000 tied up that could be put to use elsewhere with potentially much higher returns.  If the number of masternodes starts to decrease will that be an indicator of long term uncertainty?

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:39:10 PM

Fascinating. Would you understand if I told you MY rational self interest is the only fucking thing I actually give a damn about.  To be more clear, I don't give a damn about "A lot of people are losing money."  I'll say it again in a different way.  Burn every fucking safety warning, sticker, and sign on the planet.  Please, someone wiggle their nose and make all that shit disappear so that I no longer have to hear whining and excuses and witness first hand the consistent public "I'm not responsible" response to every fucking thing that happens.
I DIDN'T BUY THIS COIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID.....I bought this coin because of what I concluded myself.  I own myself.  Who owns you?

As far as the uncontrolled giggling that occurred (me)....I found a sizeable degree of humor in the little mans approach to Tok.  Not because of what I think of Tok, but more because the little man seems to think he's entitled to the information that comes from Tok's brain.  I couldn't help but laugh.  BTW it was a very pure kind of laughing, and choking on food and drink too.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.

+1000

I also want to say the way I see it, DRK is holding up well.  I don't know what is happening right now in the macro (meaning crypto as a whole) I am not watching.  But as far as this project goes, it seems that if Evan isn't here every day holding everyone's hands, they thing he died and the coin is going to sh*t.  The crypto community in general are very jumpy!  I suppose if I had been here this past year and a half, I'd be jumpy too, LOL.  Luckily, DRK started just after I joined in on the crypto fun, so I was spared.

In the end:
1.  DRK is the best solution for now and the future safety of my privacy.  I don't want a crypto solution for that, the future will crack it.

2.  DRK has (IMO) a proven developer, at least to me, he's proven to be flexible of thought and ability.  Basically he is brilliant.

3.  DRK has been attracting talent, and I'm hoping that the new development team will form into a tight unit that functions together well.  As soon as the base is completed (mostly Evan's job) there will be tons to do, and the project will be able to be broken down into sections each developer can take over, I'm guessing Smiley  There is so much room for growth with this coin's ability to service financial needs.

And finally, if anyone thought this coin would keep going up up up, without incident, well that's just not practical in an endeavor that is a work in progress.  It's also not a sign that the project is dead.  It is a sign that some people have lost interest and might see opportunity elsewhere, rightly or wrongly.  For me, I'm sticking with what I see is a sure bet.  I'm not much of a risk taker. 

So, I guess my point is as was stated by Sniggly above but in more concise format, GROW UP!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
bitalkpl

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:40:16 PM

ok this is over
BTC down ($650 is enough)
DRK UP time

yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:40:20 PM

For anyone that's worried about the price, just look at the history of it (I added lines to make it more obvious):
https://i.imgur.com/dZETUoc.jpg

The "pennant" pattern is extremely common and natural, and is a great sign.  Don't worry about RC-whatever.  That might help things out but the price will go up no matter what.  Just look at the price of bitcoin, that reached the end of the triangle thing, basically, and is now in its natural upwards breakout.

Some more examples of the pattern:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pennant+trading+pattern&client=ubuntu-browser&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2CizU87oK5SryASv3oJw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1366&bih=650#q=bullish+pennant+trading+pattern&tbm=isch

Panic selling right now is literally the worst strategy you can have, whereas if you buy now you can be pretty damn confident you'll see returns.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

LTC is dead... no innovation but does DRK have it to take over?
Sniggly

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

Many people bought because they listened to all of that and now they are underwater.  Maybe these people need to sell for various reasons.  This is not typical lemming panic and this thread is full of disparaging remarks towards people that are merely selling their DRK.  It's theirs to do what they want with it.  That doesn't make them lemming or fools.  People that sold their DRK awhile ago were smart.  

I think this is more a case of people seeing btc and many other coins making huge gains while they sit watching DRK go down and down.  They have had enough of the promises, next great release, lack of communication regarding what's going on with their investment, and the list goes on.

And to anyone that wants to attack me for stating the obvious.

I don't care.

Before anyone starts getting defensive and attacking this guy, I don't think there's much to disagree with here personally.

Although many of us are 10 or 20 times up even at this price, there are plenty who are not and he's right that prior to RC3 the thread was full of "it's been tested to death on testnet - will be rock sold, no problems" hype. That gives people some justification for being resentful if they bought in on the basis of that hype and then the opposite happens.

There are plenty of posters on this thread who bear some responsibility for that (probably me included). I'm not saying anyone needs to hang their head in shame, I'm just saying you can't blame people who read all that hype and bought for later getting start raving mad that the price went down to 1 instead of up to 3.

Even though I'm a DRK fan and am happy with the long term prospects, I'm also a software developer and I knew that all that confidence wasn't justified. At the same time, it also makes me not so bothered about the issues that we're going through now. I said this before - they're two independent aspects of the coin that need to be considered separately (technical development and price). The price has taken a nosedive, but technical development is basically following the path that almost every pioneering software project has to tread - that of continious problem solving and design revisions.

Tok when I hire someone to work for me I ask a specific question of each and every applicant.  I ask them, "how do you know you are a good listener?"  I am looking for two things. 1) do they have the ability to use intuition to more effectively communicate and 2) do they properly examine the premise of every statement and word that comes out of another persons mouth. This is good listening.  In my world definitions do not have the right to enter collective bargaining with words in an attempt to change their status or meaning.  Consequently I hear exactly what a person says even if they don't use their pie hole to say it or if their pie hole uses the wrong words. Since most of the time I can't depend on a person to state EXACTLY what they mean I have to be a good listener and examine their answers with intuition, all the while listening to the premise of what they are saying so that I may determine if the communication is effective etc etc etc.  I've read enough of your posts to know I don't have to carry that argument any further.

I was not attacking him personally.  I was attacking his premise.  The premise that the coin isn't doing what it should because someone isn't doing what they should be doing or that someone promised something that didn't go exactly as planned.  DEVELOPMENT STAGE!!!! Every single person in crypto should already have an understanding of what they are getting into...and I know shojayxt KNOWS.  His emotional reaction should drive him to think harder and longer.  Not just simply react emotionally.  I'm down too but I am comfortable with the choice I made and how I made it.  The risk is self evident, inherent, and mine.  Consequently blame has no place on this stage (in the absence of some criminal action.)
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:44:41 PM

I really could care less about you, your self interest, or why you bought this coin.  You are just another one of the jerks in this thread that do nothing more than drive away people.  People like you are one of the reasons that people are getting sick of DRK.  The arrogance and ignorance is getting old.  

The sooner someone drives you away the better.  Grin

I don't even know what you're whining about. What is it exactly that you want Huh

See that's the problem.  You fools want to drive people away.  Well you're doing a good job at it.  Why would anyone want to invest in this coin when they get attacked for asking questions or stating the obvious?  My post wasn't attacking DRK and it wasn't fud.  Yet you felt the need to attack me and call me names.

Go to hell crouton.  You're a worthless piece of shit as far as I'm concerned and I will never respond to another one of your pathetic posts.  Have a crappy life.

If you stopped foaming at the mouth for just a few moments and asked a rational question that isn't already answered by the FAQ, I'd be happy to answer it.
Nutzfleisch

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:48:47 PM

Great day. I was taking a falling knife and bought at 0.0136....

Those things happen if you don´t read in the threads before buying a coin...

Hope it will rise again in future...  Lips sealed
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:49:20 PM

First pass (it might look totally different by Tuesday):

Darkcoin Begins Paying Nodes From Block Rewards

I don't recall any abandonment.

There were actually 2 attempts to hardfork RC3. Spork is 3rd try.

This wording needs fixed. Nodes get 20% of block reward. SAying it 'comes from the miners" sounds like "miners get fucked" when they don't. It's also not wholly accurate since the payvote process is now part of that. A Block isn't valid without verified, proper votes in the same way it is not valid if the mined block doesn't pass muster. It's a dual-metric block now with an integrated hash. It's not entirely in the miners' hands anymore. The miners contribute hashpower, the MNs contribute votes. Both are required for a valid block under RC3 Enforcement, currently not turned on.

Oh hell no. The randomness, quantity of bad actors still posting invalid and unpaid blocks due to Enforcement being off, and standard deviation, are both heavily monkey-wrenching simple probability formulas at this time. It's part of why the price is dipping; people are fucking stupid. Claiming "MNs are broken, I no has money hose I expected" because they don't understand math. It could very well be that some of these long-term unpaid nodes WOULD HAVE gotten a payment if there were not bad actors still getting away with non-payment. Once Enforced, the probability will start to match simple math more closely. The combination of bad actors and standard deviation mashed together means that simple probability math does NOT apply.

I have more suggestions, but those are the most glaring...

come on chaps; Master Nodes, what else can they do to earn master node holders some extra money?  

* Anonymous decentralised markets
* Anonymous decentralised corporation stock exchange

update. looking to introduce sub-headings and quotes from devs tomorrow:

Darkcoin Begins Paying Nodes From Block Rewards

Darkcoin’s much anticipated payments system to reward Master Nodes went live last week with node operators finally receiving a share of Darkcoins from mined block rewards.
After the first hard fork attempt to implement payments to Master Nodes caused the Darkcoin network to fork into several chains, the developers tried twice to implement the new payment protocol before finally seeing the network stable again.

Master Nodes are part of Darkcoins privacy system which anonymises users through random selection of available modes by routing bundles of transactions from several people through them. This process renders the Darkcoin block chain incomprehensible to those trying to track any spending patterns.

To prevent rouge Nodes being created which could overwhelm the network with bad actors, the Darkcoin developers have made it financially prohibitive to operate too many Master Nodes.
To run a Master Node, each node requires a wallet with 1,000 DRK, around $9,500 at time of writing, to be available, typically through cold storage, in order for the network to recognise that nodes are available for mixing.  

This 1,000 DRK requirement has been called a ‘Proof of Service’ feature by the Darkcoin community, as it is a way for nodes to prove they are available to serve the network.
In return for setting up a Master Node and making it available for service, the network pays Nodes 20% of block rewards. It was this payment system which allocates coins from mined blocks which caused the recent Darkcoin fork.
Since the update, Darkcoin blocks are no longer valid without verified votes from Nodes in the same way they would be rejected if they were not recognised as a valid mined block by any network.

Community Member, Camosoul, commented:
This is a dual-metric block now with an integrated hash. It's not entirely in the miners' hands anymore. The miners contribute hashpower, the Master Node operators contribute votes.

Minded blocks and Nodes votes are both are required for a valid block under new update enforcement rules released as part of the third attempt to implement the RC3 fork.
This third attempt to implement the Master Nodes payment system was changed to a two-stage fork, which became known as a spork by the community. The network was updated, but pools and old wallets were not forced to update immediately.

The second stage of the network update due in the next few weeks will see an enforced ban from the network if pools and miners do not update their clients. This will prevent them from keeping payments to Master Nodes, something which is currently slowing down the average payments to Master Nodes.

Once enforcement of Node payments begins, the developers expect to see the number of Master Nodes increase from the current levels of 540 to around 1,000 to 2,000.

The use of Master Nodes and financially incentives through a share of the block rewards could be a way for other alt-coins and even Bitcoin to ensure their network is secured.

At present each Node is expected to receive random payments of around 1 DRK per day, but like mining the more nodes that join the network, the lower the reward per node, so node operators are gambling the price of Darkcoin will continue to rise.

Darkcoin is now implementing its main anonymity features through the Master Nodes which are elected at random to carry out mixing of transactions. Once these features are added, additional services can be conducted through the Master Nodes, enabling them to earn fees.

The community has identified some of the service that could be conducted through Master Nodes, such as anonymous decentralised markets and anonymous decentralised stock exchanges, but some of the other options are being kept in secret development.

Once Darkcoin releases its anonymity features, the developers have committed to releasing the small remaining development aspects of Darkcoin source code to the community through a final open source release.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:49:23 PM

Yes it could be.  But what happens when people don't realize the profit they thought they would get from running a masternode?  They have close to $10,000 tied up that could be put to use elsewhere with potentially much higher returns.  If the number of masternodes starts to decrease will that be an indicator of long term uncertainty?

But everyone running a masternode now knows this is a temporary thing.  It does two things, allows MN holders a little bit of payments while the kinks are worked out, and it allows Evan a chance to see how the non-enforced rules are functioning and their consequences so he can fix any unwanted results.

So even so we're not getting "fair" payment, we're at least getting a chance to get a little bit of coin.

Also, don't forget, the reason the MNs are paid like they are is because if they were all paid a portion, like in a pool, it would create unholy blockchain bloat.  It's just not feasible.  So what we have here is one account paid each block, which is a reasonable amount of info to store.  The rest of the mechanism for voting is done so nobody can cheat.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:50:27 PM

Many people bought because they listened to all of that and now they are underwater.  Maybe these people need to sell for various reasons.  This is not typical lemming panic and this thread is full of disparaging remarks towards people that are merely selling their DRK.  It's theirs to do what they want with it.  That doesn't make them lemming or fools.  People that sold their DRK awhile ago were smart.  

I think this is more a case of people seeing btc and many other coins making huge gains while they sit watching DRK go down and down.  They have had enough of the promises, next great release, lack of communication regarding what's going on with their investment, and the list goes on.

And to anyone that wants to attack me for stating the obvious.

I don't care.

Before anyone starts getting defensive and attacking this guy, I don't think there's much to disagree with here personally.

Although many of us are 10 or 20 times up even at this price, there are plenty who are not and he's right that prior to RC3 the thread was full of "it's been tested to death on testnet - will be rock sold, no problems" hype. That gives people some justification for being resentful if they bought in on the basis of that hype and then the opposite happens.

There are plenty of posters on this thread who bear some responsibility for that (probably me included). I'm not saying anyone needs to hang their head in shame, I'm just saying you can't blame people who read all that hype and bought for later getting start raving mad that the price went down to 1 instead of up to 3.

Even though I'm a DRK fan and am happy with the long term prospects, I'm also a software developer and I knew that all that confidence wasn't justified. At the same time, it also makes me not so bothered about the issues that we're going through now. I said this before - they're two independent aspects of the coin that need to be considered separately (technical development and price). The price has taken a nosedive, but technical development is basically following the path that almost every pioneering software project has to tread - that of continious problem solving and design revisions.

Tok when I hire someone to work for me I ask a specific question of each and every applicant.  I ask them, "how do you know you are a good listener?"  I am looking for two things. 1) do they have the ability to use intuition to more effectively communicate and 2) do they properly examine the premise of every statement and word that comes out of another persons mouth. This is good listening.  In my world definitions do not have the right to enter collective bargaining with words in an attempt to change their status or meaning.  Consequently I hear exactly what a person says even if they don't use their pie hole to say it or if their pie hole uses the wrong words. Since most of the time I can't depend on a person to state EXACTLY what they mean I have to be a good listener and examine their answers with intuition, all the while listening to the premise of what they are saying so that I may determine if the communication is effective etc etc etc.  I've read enough of your posts to know I don't have to carry that argument any further.

I was not attacking him personally.  I was attacking his premise.  The premise that the coin isn't doing what it should because someone isn't doing what they should be doing or that someone promised something that didn't go exactly as planned.  DEVELOPMENT STAGE!!!! Every single person in crypto should already have an understanding of what they are getting into...and I know shojayxt KNOWS.  His emotional reaction should drive him to think harder and longer.  Not just simply react emotionally.  I'm down too but I am comfortable with the choice I made and how I made it.  The risk is self evident, inherent, and mine.  Consequently blame has no place on this stage (in the absence of some criminal action.)

The only emotional reaction I had was anger directed at a couple shills.  Let me state this fact.  I have not lost a dime on DRK.  Maybe that's because I am one of those "Weak Hands" that you clowns keep referring to.  Well my weak hands have allowed me to sell high and buy back lower over and over again.  I've made quite a biyt of BTC by doing this.  What I was addressing are the people that bought into all this hype from fools like you and are now underwater.  Darkcoin has not delivered what was promised.  It's that simple.  But I never bought into the promises because this is crypto and I don't trust anyone or anything.  That's probably why I have been able to quit my day job.  But you keep all your eggs in one basket and think you're a big man with your piddly amount of DRK.

You are another fool that I will put on my "Do Not Reply" list.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:51:54 PM

LTC is dead... no innovation but does DRK have it to take over?

Yes it does  Cheesy

trogdorjw73

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:55:11 PM

If you think that this red is bad, just look at LTC charts and you will feel better right away..

That 415BTC dump just moments ago started some serious LTC dumping in China..

Just hold your darks and wait for RC4.

tbh, i love how LTC gets slaughtered

On coinmarketcap litecoin is down -.3.44% and darkcoin is down -10.68%

Who's getting slaughtered?
Well..

The only thing that awaits LTC is the Asic gangbang butchers that will mine and dump it back to stoneage. There is no use of the coin and it will probably die after some serious struggle over the last year..
DRK have features that we need in crypto, wannabe coins can struggle best they can but there will be only one left in the end.

Give me one good reason to hold LTC instead of DRK right now ?
Here's a good reason: ASIC holders are not often huge dumpers (well, except on new "junk" coins). Look at BTC; ASICs arrived and the price skyrocketed over the next year. Yes, there are other factors, but if ASIC owners are mining 90% of new LTC, and they have already recovered the cost of their precious ASICs, they have much less incentive to sell at lower prices. Yes, they can sell at lower prices and still make a profit (after power costs), but they generally don't sell until they absolutely must. I wouldn't be surprised to see LTC prices reach $30+ by the end of the year, and then all the people that were selling at $8-$10 right now will feel foolish.

Meanwhile the GPU miners will flock to whatever coins aren't completely unprofitable for them, which includes DRK, and there will be a lot of volatility before things start to settle down. DRK could very easily stay ahead of LTC in value, and in fact I'd say it's likely to stay there, which means when LTC hits $30+ DRK could be at $40+. I'm holding LTC and DRK for now, and I'll continue to do so; holding things like the latest coin of the week, no, I wouldn't recommend that, but LTC isn't going anywhere.

ntrn500

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:55:54 PM

Great day. I was taking a falling knife and bought at 0.0136....

Those things happen if you don´t read in the threads before buying a coin...

Hope it will rise again in future...  Lips sealed

Don't bother. I'm pretty sure the price will reach 0.136 ($50-75) in 3 months.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:56:15 PM

If you stopped foaming at the mouth

Dunno why but I always lol when I see someone using that expression.  Cheesy
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:57:26 PM

Ah well.....at least we have some volume

Have the same feeling when BTC last year made a drop from +100 to 48. I was in doubt then if I had made a bad investment. Well that turned out quite alright
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:58:57 PM

Indeed.

I'm also comfortable with the choice I made. You buy into stuff for different reasons - sometimes to dump, sometimes to invest and sometimes simply because you like the damn thing and happen to have a technical interest in following it.

All the same, I recognise the antagonism that starts to manifest when people start getting down on their assets after high expectations. It's inevitable and if we're to feel justified about challenging "FUD" we should also recognise over hysterical hyping as the other side of the "FUD coin".

There's a couple times I've bought into pumps after reading the [ANN] threads (before I got a bit wiser to that kind of stuff) and then got left bag holding like a beached whale with a sense of rage directed straight at the thread posters who were of course mostly benefiting at my expense having bought in weeks earlier. When I saw all the hyping prior to RC3 I knew there was going to be some tears potentially and frankly I'm surprised at how little there is.

No matter - everyone's been brought back down to earth for a while and that's probably no bad thing.

The consolation - as I observed earlier - is that we're by no means alone and in fact doing not so bad by most standards Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 [2050] 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: