Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 [2049] 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722499 times)
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:10:53 PM

If you think that this red is bad, just look at LTC charts and you will feel better right away..

That 415BTC dump just moments ago started some serious LTC dumping in China..

Just hold your darks and wait for RC4.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:11:56 PM

Hey fuckers, the fucking chart doesn't really look that fucking amazing any more.
Whats up? Running dry?

Christ. Another f*cking parasite who thinks he's found a playground for his 2 idle braincells.

I've been mining this shit before you even heard of it, fucker.
Explain, as you seem to be the number 1 chart explaining fucker on this thread.

R...O....F........L'n all over my floor right now.  I can't see straight!!!!!

What's so funny?  A lot of people are losing money.  Many of them bought in at the top due to all the unwarranted hype.   Now they are way underwater with their btc tied up in a rapidly sinking DRK.

Is this just another "Weak Hands" moment?  Because that one has been used up.  What's the excuse for the drop now?  Can it possibly be that people are losing interest and have become disillusioned?  There have been some pretty large holders obviously getting out of DRK.  Big money is usually smart money.     

Fascinating. Would you understand if I told you MY rational self interest is the only fucking thing I actually give a damn about.  To be more clear, I don't give a damn about "A lot of people are losing money."  I'll say it again in a different way.  Burn every fucking safety warning, sticker, and sign on the planet.  Please, someone wiggle their nose and make all that shit disappear so that I no longer have to hear whining and excuses and witness first hand the consistent public "I'm not responsible" response to every fucking thing that happens.
I DIDN'T BUY THIS COIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID.....I bought this coin because of what I concluded myself.  I own myself.  Who owns you?

As far as the uncontrolled giggling that occurred (me)....I found a sizeable degree of humor in the little mans approach to Tok.  Not because of what I think of Tok, but more because the little man seems to think he's entitled to the information that comes from Tok's brain.  I couldn't help but laugh.  BTW it was a very pure kind of laughing, and choking on food and drink too.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I really could care less about you, your self interest, or why you bought this coin.  You are just another one of the jerks in this thread that do nothing more than drive away people.  People like you are one of the reasons that people are getting sick of DRK.  The arrogance and ignorance is getting old.  
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:12:43 PM

Many people bought because they listened to all of that and now they are underwater.  Maybe these people need to sell for various reasons.  This is not typical lemming panic and this thread is full of disparaging remarks towards people that are merely selling their DRK.  It's theirs to do what they want with it.  That doesn't make them lemming or fools.  People that sold their DRK awhile ago were smart.  

I think this is more a case of people seeing btc and many other coins making huge gains while they sit watching DRK go down and down.  They have had enough of the promises, next great release, lack of communication regarding what's going on with their investment, and the list goes on.

And to anyone that wants to attack me for stating the obvious.

I don't care.

Before anyone starts getting defensive and attacking this guy, I don't think there's much to disagree with here personally.

Although many of us are 10 or 20 times up even at this price, there are plenty who are not and he's right that prior to RC3 the thread was full of "it's been tested to death on testnet - will be rock sold, no problems" hype. That gives people some justification for being resentful if they bought in on the basis of that hype and then the opposite happens.

There are plenty of posters on this thread who bear some responsibility for that (probably me included). I'm not saying anyone needs to hang their head in shame, I'm just saying you can't blame people who read all that hype and bought for later getting stark raving mad that the price went down to 1 instead of up to 3.

Even though I'm a DRK fan and am happy with the long term prospects, I'm also a software developer and I knew that all that confidence wasn't justified. At the same time, it also makes me not so bothered about the issues that we're going through now. I said this before - they're two independent aspects of the coin that need to be considered separately (technical development and price). The price has taken a nosedive, but technical development is basically following the path that almost every pioneering software project has to tread - that of continious problem solving and design revisions.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:16:34 PM

What's so funny?  A lot of people are losing money.  Many of them bought in at the top due to all the unwarranted hype.   Now they are way underwater with their btc tied up in a rapidly sinking DRK.

Is this just another "Weak Hands" moment?  Because that one has been used up.  What's the excuse for the drop now?  Can it possibly be that people are losing interest and have become disillusioned?  There have been some pretty large holders obviously getting out of DRK.  Big money is usually smart money.     

Fascinating. Would you understand if I told you MY rational self interest is the only fucking thing I actually give a damn about.  To be more clear, I don't give a damn about "A lot of people are losing money."  I'll say it again in a different way.  Burn every fucking safety warning, sticker, and sign on the planet.  Please, someone wiggle their nose and make all that shit disappear so that I no longer have to hear whining and excuses and witness first hand the consistent public "I'm not responsible" response to every fucking thing that happens.
I DIDN'T BUY THIS COIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID.....I bought this coin because of what I concluded myself.  I own myself.  Who owns you?

Well said Sniggly!

Sadly on planet shojayxt, (and most people's) it's all always someone else's fault, he wants a scapegoat and he wants one now dammit, someone must be held accountable for his idiocy!

Piss off crouton.  I haven't lost a dime on DRK.   I don't need a scapegoat.  The only idiocy is fools like you and snuggly thinking you're actually something.  Go snuggle with each other and talk about those 25 DRK you have that you think makes you a whale.   Your just a couple of ignorant shills.   Loser.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

Many people bought because they listened to all of that and now they are underwater.  Maybe these people need to sell for various reasons.  This is not typical lemming panic and this thread is full of disparaging remarks towards people that are merely selling their DRK.  It's theirs to do what they want with it.  That doesn't make them lemming or fools.  People that sold their DRK awhile ago were smart.  

I think this is more a case of people seeing btc and many other coins making huge gains while they sit watching DRK go down and down.  They have had enough of the promises, next great release, lack of communication regarding what's going on with their investment, and the list goes on.

I don't care.

Before anyone starts getting defensive and attacking this guy, I don't think there's much to disagree with here personally.

Although many of us are 10 or 20 times up even at this price, there are plenty who are not and he's right that prior to RC3 the thread was full of "it's been tested to death on testnet - will be rock sold, no problems" hype. That gives people some justification for being resentful if they bought in on the basis of that hype and then the opposite happens.

There are plenty of posters on this thread who bear some responsibility for that (probably me included). I'm not saying anyone needs to hang their head in shame, I'm just saying you can't blame people who read all that hype and bought for later getting start raving mad that the price went down to 1 instead of up to 3.

Even though I'm a DRK fan and am happy with the long term prospects, I'm also a software developer and I knew that all that confidence wasn't justified. At the same time, it also makes me not so bothered about the issues that we're going through now. I said this before - they're two independent aspects of the coin that need to be considered separately (technical development and price). The price has taken a nosedive, but technical development is basically following the path that almost every pioneering software project has to tread - that of continious problem solving and design revisions.

Thank You
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:19:59 PM

I really could care less about you, your self interest, or why you bought this coin.  You are just another one of the jerks in this thread that do nothing more than drive away people.  People like you are one of the reasons that people are getting sick of DRK.  The arrogance and ignorance is getting old.  

The sooner someone drives you away the better.  Grin

I don't even know what you're whining about. What is it exactly that you want Huh
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:20:46 PM

I don't care.

There are plenty of posters on this thread who bear some responsibility for that (probably me included). I'm not saying anyone needs to hang their head in shame, I'm just saying you can't blame people who read all that hype and bought for later getting start raving mad that the price went down to 1 instead of up to 3.

Thank You

Agree I hate to see the price dropping like this, but still holding due to fundamentals......It is however not large holders that are leaving, I am still here
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:20:59 PM

LAST PRICE
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:23:57 PM

If you think that this red is bad, just look at LTC charts and you will feel better right away..

tbh, i love how LTC gets slaughtered
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:24:09 PM

The real chart we care about is the number of masternodes currently active. This chart is going up day after day.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

I don't even know what you're whining about. What is it exactly that you want Huh

See that's the problem.  You fools want to drive people away.  Well you're doing a good job at it.  Why would anyone want to invest in this coin when they get attacked for asking questions or stating the obvious?  My post wasn't attacking DRK and it wasn't fud.  Yet you felt the need to attack me and call me names.

Go to hell crouton.  You're a worthless piece of shit as far as I'm concerned and I will never respond to another one of your pathetic posts.  Have a crappy life.
raze182

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

The price has taken a nosedive

I think it's a matter of perspective. I prefer looking at the big picture.

Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:26:17 PM

On coinmarketcap litecoin is down -.3.44% and darkcoin is down -10.68%

Who's getting slaughtered?
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:27:21 PM

The real chart we care about is the number of masternodes currently active. This chart is going up day after day.

May I ask why?

Thanks
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:28:02 PM

May I ask why?

Thanks
It is an indicator of long term stability, whereas price is not
ntrn500

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:29:06 PM

LTC is obviously dying... Do LTC holders migrate to DRK nowadays?
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:29:17 PM

lol!

just have a look at the litecoin's 6 months chart and you KNOW who gets slaughtered here.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:30:18 PM

I don't think the price at this given moment is particularly important. Some of the hype surrounding this project has died down, but that's irrelevant to its long term success. So many people fail to see this, and sell because they are unable to control their fear. Fear is the mind killer.

In reality, Dark's prospects are considerably better now than they were at its peak. We've added something like 3 developers to the team, plus a number of other people who contribute greatly in testing and managing things. The Darkcoin team is a little disorganized right now, which makes people think that things are slowing down. On the contrary, we're just getting started.

If you build it, they will come.

flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:31:25 PM

See that's the problem.  You fools want to drive people away.  Well you're doing a good job at it.  Why would anyone want to invest in this coin when they get attacked for asking questions or stating the obvious?  My post wasn't attacking DRK and it wasn't fud.  Yet you felt the need to attack me and call me names.

Go to hell crouton.  You're a worthless piece of shit as far as I'm concerned and I will never respond to another one of your pathetic posts.  Have a crappy life.

Its just an unbothered out of control fan club without any clues and reflection.
Like Bieber fans.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:32:20 PM

Well..

The only thing that awaits LTC is the Asic gangbang butchers that will mine and dump it back to stoneage. There is no use of the coin and it will probably die after some serious struggle over the last year..
DRK have features that we need in crypto, wannabe coins can struggle best they can but there will be only one left in the end.

Give me one good reason to hold LTC instead of DRK right now ?
Pages: « 1 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 [2049] 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: