Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 [5335] 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:38:00 PM

Registering a Dashwhale account does not require to enter an email address anymore. Simply choose a username and a password and you are done.

LoL !  Rango's been reading the thread posts and reacted instantly - now doesn't require email addresses any more. Fantastic work.

What happens now with the advisories though - are they still supported if we supply an email address ?

That's great to see. Pressure's on moocowmoo now.     Wink

Seriously - it is really good to think that there won't be any "fungibility leaks" through any of the third-party services as they mature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:40:46 PM

Just been catching up with this thread, I see trolling is in overdrive again. Unlike some people I never block the trolls but at times it is very laborious going through that rubbish. I wonder if the monero forum is full of dash trolls ?

So you say Dash is a scam and instamined. Am I to believe you are here day after day out of the goodness of your hearts to save us from the scam?

I take the trolling as a kind of contrarian indicator, the more trolling the better the coin. Trolls wouldn't waste time on a coin which is doomed.

I use this trolling as buy indicator. Almost every wave of trolling - price bumped up, more or less.
dontCryTroll-Bye

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:57:53 PM

I think i just found the instamine bug.

https://i.imgur.com/UbMG5pk.jpg

Nasty little fucker. He was creeping through the code causing havoc and wrecking everything obstructing his way, 500 coins at a time. I wonder which ill intentioned charlatan put him in there

Please don't "bug" me with any other explanations.

oh, how funny the troll bear is  Roll Eyes

i thought you said you were supposed to begone...

I guess it's time to see how things will evolve by observing from the sidelines.
(...)

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:20:36 PM

Nextpay & enhanced privacy

Trying to guess, when your masternode is going to be paid is a pain. To fix this, we are happy to introduce the new "Nextpay" status. It's a simple bar allowing you to evaluate at a glance, when next payment occurs. The bar switches to green, when your masternode reached a payment queue rank within the top 10% of all masternodes, indicating that your node can now randomly be selected for a payment anytime.

Registering a Dashwhale account does not require to enter an email address anymore. Simply choose a username and a password and you are done. Existing users can delete the email address from their account settings. Password reset function is of course only possible with a set account email.

Screenshot of the Nextpay feature (maybe somebody want's to post this on my behalf):

http://www.dashwhale.org

Best,
Rango

P.S. Thanks to Moocowmoo, for revealing and explaining the technical background from the DASH sourcecode.

bump for pic visibility

edit : very nice addition rango

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 02:48:17 PM

Instamined.... And proud!

.... It's a great way to fund development and reward those that do the hard work at the beginning.  People yelling they hate instamine  are idiots.  Like every corporation in which Shares are created in the beginning to bring in financing...we had coins to fund development.  Instamining turnout to be an  excellent tool.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:02:01 PM

.... It's a great way to fund development and reward those that do the hard work at the beginning.  People yelling they hate instamine  are idiots.  Like every corporation in which Shares are created in the beginning to bring in financing...we had coins to fund development.  Instamining turnout to be an  excellent tool.

This would make sense, except Evan says the instamine was "just an accident - OOPS!". Can't even get your stories straight can you  Roll Eyes
tombtc

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:02:29 PM

https://youtu.be/wIvcQIdSbIY?t=546

Some people just don't get that these types of questions are only the beginning.
Evan could go to Fintech Cuba, Mugamba and San Pedro Sula and his conferences would still be rendered null and void. You could give fancy powerpoint presentation throughout the whole world, but if someone puts this question at the end of each one of them, you can bet your ass that nobody would buy your cryptocurrency after.

The last impression at every conference would be Evan Duffield turning into a red crab out of shame for his past actions and the ridiculousness of this launch. It's never late to turn into a hero and just restart the whole god damn thing (13.5M marketcap).

Imagine the press you would get after doing a thing like this. If you don't plan on doing it, then it is very possible that Dash will keep on tanking and having all of its features implemented in Bitcoin or cloned in other fair launches. You had a 1 year of biases removed when you re-branded the coin. Now it's the perfect time to remove the 2 year "bias" regarding the launch.

How about a new budget proposal. Should we relaunch? Vote yes/no Cheesy
Probleminfected

Activity: 89
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:20:09 PM

https://youtu.be/wIvcQIdSbIY?t=546

Some people just don't get that these types of questions are only the beginning.
Evan could go to Fintech Cuba, Mugamba and San Pedro Sula and his conferences would still be rendered null and void. You could give fancy powerpoint presentation throughout the whole world, but if someone puts this question at the end of each one of them, you can bet your ass that nobody would buy your cryptocurrency after.

The last impression at every conference would be Evan Duffield turning into a red crab out of shame for his past actions and the ridiculousness of this launch. It's never late to turn into a hero and just restart the whole god damn thing (13.5M marketcap).

Imagine the press you would get after doing a thing like this. If you don't plan on doing it, then it is very possible that Dash will keep on tanking and having all of its features implemented in Bitcoin or cloned in other fair launches. You had a 1 year of biases removed when you re-branded the coin. Now it's the perfect time to remove the 2 year "bias" regarding the launch.

How about a new budget proposal. Should we relaunch? Vote yes/no Cheesy

The people that want this are the people that troll daily, because they didn't get in early...

Much like a lot of things, I didn't or couldn't get in early and I kick myself a little from time to time.  But to cry like a baby and blame others is rediculious.  Luckily I got in on this project very early and have benefited greatly from it, thanks Evan!
TheLazieR

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:44:27 PM

current network hashrate is 139GH ?some big miners are on Dash network , IMO
This might be nice.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:49:10 PM

current network hashrate is 139GH ?some big miners are on Dash network , IMO
This might be nice.
And Masternode count is closing to 3300. Even better!
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:53:54 PM

What we have are a bunch of competing projects, where either you make your project's tokens worth something or they disappear.

The only thing keeping monero alive is Dash thread it seems  Cheesy
So it won't disappear I think  Roll Eyes

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:11:18 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 07:51:20 PM by AdamWhite

Proof that eduffield set out from the start to launch his coin FOR PROFIT

http://www.mail-archive.com/bitcoin-development%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg035357.html

So his excuse "the instamine bug that allowed me to hire myself as full-time lead developer was just a convenient accident!!" was a whole lot of baloney as expected. How shocking! Roll Eyes
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 05:21:17 PM

.... It's a great way to fund development and reward those that do the hard work at the beginning.  People yelling they hate instamine  are idiots.  Like every corporation in which Shares are created in the beginning to bring in financing...we had coins to fund development.  Instamining turnout to be an  excellent tool.
It does make sense....

As I know you weren't there...you are NOT an authority on how things happened....I on the hand was. Very lucky for those of us that bought in immediately....10's of thousands of DASH in the beginning after being flush with cash from the Bitcoin bubble that we cashed out at nearly $1100/ BTC.  

When DASH went to $15/DASH ....we again made tons of money...lots of money,  I'm not ashamed of that.  Maybe it was you that i profitted greatly from by dumping it into your hands, and why  you and your kin are sooooo hatefull.  To Bad.  Kiss

So I have NO bags to worry about.  But....I've been steadily buying back....because, for the same reason your here, there is something special going on here.  There is a gut feeling and with close observation of our developers work that have solidified my investment in this currency.

This obviously doesn't matter you and your cronies who are on a character assassination for your own gain.  But my friends...smart investors read between the lines....they research all the facts.   And sure...maybe unsophisticated investors may second guess getting in at first by ignorant non relevant yammering about instamine...their loss.  Wink  

I so can't wait for the next 12 months!  We are going to continue to grow...we are going to continue to attract savvy investors and developers...as your whinning of instamine becomes less and less relevant!   Smiley

I'll be here....our community will be here...the future will be here.   See you in 12 months.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:26:41 PM

Proof ...

Thanks, that link, which we have seen many times here, proofs basically how Evan didn't have much experience with bitcoin codebase when he launched x-coin, that's why it had those bugs.
moocowmoo

Activity: 263

bovine quadruped, professional loafer, dash dev

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 05:32:25 PM

That's great to see. Pressure's on moocowmoo now.     Wink

Where do you think he got the idea? Wink

tips: XmoocowYfrPKUR6p6M5aJZdVntQe71irCX | identity: https://keybase.io/moocowmoo
service: https://masternode.me -- The first automated masternode service. Ugly website, stellar uptimes and hands-on support. Over 150 nodes with 300+ days uptime!
lolBIGlol

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:33:14 PM

Proof...

lol

no, of course his intention was to create a coin for losses, not for profits  Roll Eyes

silly boy
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 05:38:53 PM

.... It's a great way to fund development and reward those that do the hard work at the beginning.  People yelling they hate instamine  are idiots.  Like every corporation in which Shares are created in the beginning to bring in financing...we had coins to fund development.  Instamining turnout to be an  excellent tool.
It does make sense....

As I know you weren't there...you are NOT an authority on how things happened....I on the hand was. Very lucky for those of us that bought in immediately....10's of thousands of DASH in the beginning after being flush with cash from the Bitcoin bubble that we cashed out at nearly $1100/ BTC.  

When DASH went to $15/DASH ....we again made tons of money...lots of money,  I'm not ashamed of that.  Maybe it was you that i profitted greatly from by dumping it into your hands, and why  you and your kin are sooooo hatefull.  To Bad.  Kiss

So I have NO bags to worry about.  But....I've been steadily buying back....because, for the same reason your here, there is something special going on here.  There is a gut feeling and with close observation of our developers work that have solidified my investment in this currency.

This obviously doesn't matter you and your cronies who are on a character assassination for your own gain.  But my friends...smart investors read between the lines....they research all the facts.   And sure...maybe unsophisticated investors may second guess getting in at first by ignorant non relevant yammering about instamine...their loss.  Wink  

I so can't wait for the next 12 months!  We are going to continue to grow...we are going to continue to attract savvy investors and developers...as your whinning of instamine becomes less and less relevant!   Smiley

I'll be here....our community will be here...the future will be here.   See you in 12 months.

Roll Eyes

URBAN DICTIONARY:
"#rekt - people that use #rekt indicate they are scrubs and noobs, trying to feel better about themselves or trying to annoy another by insulting other noobs about how they've done something wrong"

LOL...

TheDasher

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:43:30 PM

It does make sense....

When DASH went to $15/DASH ....we again made tons of money...lots of money,  I'm not ashamed of that.  Maybe it was you that i profitted greatly from by dumping it into your hands, and why  you and your kin are sooooo hatefull.  To Bad.  Kiss

Roll Eyes

URBAN DICTIONARY:
"#rekt - people that use #rekt indicate they are scrubs and noobs, trying to feel better about themselves or trying to annoy another by insulting other noobs about how they've done something wrong"

LOL...

Exactly.  You are a noob and you did something wrong by investing in DASH.  Sold at around 1100 and made bank?  Yeah... Ok champ... Care to share some screenshots?

#REKTMIAMI2016
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 05:48:17 PM

It does make sense....

When DASH went to $15/DASH ....we again made tons of money...lots of money,  I'm not ashamed of that.  Maybe it was you that i profitted greatly from by dumping it into your hands, and why  you and your kin are sooooo hatefull.  To Bad.  Kiss

Roll Eyes

URBAN DICTIONARY:

LOL...

Roll Eyes

Hey...I don't hide...come visit me any time...Wink  

Richard Silva, 375 Upper Bench Road North, Penticton Canada.  

Any time champ...you can see for yourself in person.  

Like Evan...I don't need to hide or be ashamed of anything or have to make up shit to feel cool.  Come by for a visit...I'll show you around.    Cool

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:49:51 PM

Proof...

lol

no, of course his intention was to create a coin for losses, not for profits  Roll Eyes

silly boy

lol Adam is a little daft in the head.
Pages: « 1 ... 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 [5335] 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: