Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 [5578] 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 5594 5595 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722681 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:23:15 PM

French, Italian & Spanish equities getting slammed into the close.

Milk those last 9 minutes of shorting. Throw it down the toilet say equity traders.

Tomorrow. To da moon. Short squeeze. Everything green. 2% up.

Wednesday. Slammed.....

Best not to be on the trailing edge of that saga  Wink
busterzzz

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:56:32 PM

New Dash Budget Discussion /Detail Page

https://dash.consider.it

Tx @buster
looking great !

I added all the budget proposals and will continue to update the page as new one's come in. This is nothing official, it's more unofficial, but we can use it to gauge the public interest in budget proposals since everybody can participate. just register and give your opinion.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:57:34 PM

Europe currently in full tanking mode. They had to close the Chinese market this morning to stop it from selling off.

The Road Ahead:
Fed raise rates --> tank emerging markets --> tank european markets --> tank US markets --> recession --> massive deflation --> unsustainable sovereign debt-to-GDP ratios --> defaults --> Central Banks: oops, better print more cash --> massive inflation --> currency confidence crisis --> monetary collapse --> IMF: it's ok, we've got a standby world currency called "Special Drawing Rights", lets everybody use that --> reset --> one world currency.

Bewildered public who lost all their money: "You 'bar-stewards'. That was the plan all along  Tongue ".
You forgot death, blood and suffering. :-/
Yeah, large doses of that if it looks like power's shifting the wrong way, interesting times :/ Don't forget BRICS btw, 2 party economics based on the 2 party US "democratic"(tm) system. If the mainstream media get behind an "end the fed" campaign it's time to panic as the IMF is about to make their winning move and become the "great saviour" from the catastrophe they created for the purpose.
Way I see it, is that certain populations have become 'ponerized'.
This means that a small group of amoral individuals have taken over control and have steadily removed morality and ethics from the culture, typically psycopathic in nature and are far removed and detest normal society.
An example is drone bombing thousands of innocent civilians in multiple countries, there is no outrage any more, there is no right or wrong, of course none of the somewhat minor protests are shown on the main stream news.
The dumbing down, no clear definition of morality or plan and lack of explanation of whats going on leads to ignorance and further ponerization.
Everything Hitler did was legal and cheered by millions of people, in the UK we had all the MP's clapping for war in Syria making glorious speechs about sending drones in to murder potential terrorists (meaning bombing random houses with children in them, same like the Nazi V2 doodlebugs in WW2), but somehow this time, its the 'right' thing to do.
http://www.ponerology.com/evil_2b.html
''The first step in the ponerization of a group often appears as a moral distortion of the group’s original ideology. The existence of simplistic concepts (e.g., whether moral or legal) blocks any ability for critical thought in relation to the existence of psychopaths or their possible influence on the initial warping of the group’s ideology. Such doctrinaire concepts are prevalent in the neoconservative ideology. For example, “You’re either with us or against us (in the War on Terror)” and the completely arbitrary use of the labels “terrorist,” “terrorist sympathizer”, and “suspected terrorist.”''

''Living in a world whose morals and customs are meaningless to them and even seen as oppressive, psychopaths dream of a "happy" and "just" world where their depraved worldview is accepted as reality. They seek, by any means necessary, to achieve positions in government where their dreams can be brought to fruition. If injustice does exist in a society, their statements regarding the 'unfairness' of their situation can resonate with those who actually do experience such injustice. Thus, revolutionary doctrines can be accepted by both groups for diametrically opposed reasons. ''

"Anything goes" at the end of the life of a civilisation. It's because people do not know what is "good" and what is "bad". Or, in other words, they don't know the difference between "right" and "wrong". Basically, these days there is no right or wrong because everyone's OPINION has equal validity, however "right" or "wrong" the individual may be. Everyone is "right", and their are many "truths"! (yeah, right!). This is enforced by society. It's called Anomie
Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:35:24 PM

Europe currently in full tanking mode. They had to close the Chinese market this morning to stop it from selling off.

The Road Ahead:
Fed raise rates --> tank emerging markets --> tank european markets --> tank US markets --> recession --> massive deflation --> unsustainable sovereign debt-to-GDP ratios --> defaults --> Central Banks: oops, better print more cash --> massive inflation --> currency confidence crisis --> monetary collapse --> IMF: it's ok, we've got a standby world currency called "Special Drawing Rights", lets everybody use that --> reset --> one world currency.

Bewildered public who lost all their money: "You 'bar-stewards'. That was the plan all along  Tongue ".
You forgot death, blood and suffering. :-/
Yeah, large doses of that if it looks like power's shifting the wrong way, interesting times :/ Don't forget BRICS btw, 2 party economics based on the 2 party US "democratic"(tm) system. If the mainstream media get behind an "end the fed" campaign it's time to panic as the IMF is about to make their winning move and become the "great saviour" from the catastrophe they created for the purpose.
Way I see it, is that certain populations have become 'ponerized'.
This means that a small group of amoral individuals have taken over control and have steadily removed morality and ethics from the culture, typically psycopathic in nature and are far removed and detest normal society.
An example is drone bombing thousands of innocent civilians in multiple countries, there is no outrage any more, there is no right or wrong, of course none of the somewhat minor protests are shown on the main stream news.
The dumbing down, no clear definition of morality or plan and lack of explanation of whats going on leads to ignorance and further ponerization.
Everything Hitler did was legal and cheered by millions of people, in the UK we had all the MP's clapping for war in Syria making glorious speechs about sending drones in to murder potential terrorists (meaning bombing random houses with children in them, same like the Nazi V2 doodlebugs in WW2), but somehow this time, its the 'right' thing to do.
http://www.ponerology.com/evil_2b.html
''The first step in the ponerization of a group often appears as a moral distortion of the group’s original ideology. The existence of simplistic concepts (e.g., whether moral or legal) blocks any ability for critical thought in relation to the existence of psychopaths or their possible influence on the initial warping of the group’s ideology. Such doctrinaire concepts are prevalent in the neoconservative ideology. For example, “You’re either with us or against us (in the War on Terror)” and the completely arbitrary use of the labels “terrorist,” “terrorist sympathizer”, and “suspected terrorist.”''

''Living in a world whose morals and customs are meaningless to them and even seen as oppressive, psychopaths dream of a "happy" and "just" world where their depraved worldview is accepted as reality. They seek, by any means necessary, to achieve positions in government where their dreams can be brought to fruition. If injustice does exist in a society, their statements regarding the 'unfairness' of their situation can resonate with those who actually do experience such injustice. Thus, revolutionary doctrines can be accepted by both groups for diametrically opposed reasons. ''

"Anything goes" at the end of the life of a civilisation. It's because people do not know what is "good" and what is "bad". Or, in other words, they don't know the difference between "right" and "wrong". Basically, these days there is no right or wrong because everyone's OPINION has equal validity, however "right" or "wrong" the individual may be. Everyone is "right", and their are many "truths"! (yeah, right!). This is enforced by society. It's called Anomie
End of civilization?  No.  Just because the financial system is collapsing doesn't guaranty the end of civilization.  We could be much happier, healthier, and wealthier if we don't have 99% of all wealth sucked into banks and the financial system.  The system isn't collapsing because of right or wrong opinions.  It is collapsing because the resources are not valued correctly.  If governments excessively subsidize all the wrong things, the real economy falls apart.

Now think if we can bypass the entire financial system, with Dash it is possible.
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:45:48 PM

http://darq.io/live

Live now, talking about DASH Evolution
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:30:18 PM

I just did a "Tante's lighthearted week in review" on Dashtalk.  I'm going to try to do one every Monday so that if you feel out of the loop, you can always check there Smiley  I hope it helps.  You can always add there things you know happened recently so that if I forgot something important, you can add it in the comments.  Thanks for looking Smiley

https://dashtalk.org/threads/tantas-lighthearted-week-in-review-1-4-2016.7465/

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:50:04 PM

I just did a "Tante's lighthearted week in review" on Dashtalk.  I'm going to try to do one every Monday so that if you feel out of the loop, you can always check there Smiley  I hope it helps.  You can always add there things you know happened recently so that if I forgot something important, you can add it in the comments.  Thanks for looking Smiley

https://dashtalk.org/threads/tantas-lighthearted-week-in-review-1-4-2016.7465/
http://darq.io/live

Live now, talking about DASH Evolution
Great initiatives!

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:08:52 AM

HYPE...

and why do you need to create a sock puppet account just to hype dash?
busterzzz

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:16:35 AM

HYPE...

Lol, I was wondering who it was. I thought people might think it was me who created that account but I can assure you it was not. But my podcast is related to DASH so therefore on topic. I never post my links in here (maybe once or twice in a year), and as you can see I didn't on this occasion*, because I'm not really fond of the crowd here. So when people do it for me I'm happy about it. You can call my podcast whatever you want I've been doing it for over a year now and never really gave two craps about what people think. I do want to say thanks to the dude who posted the summary. It's easier to understand as the podcast sound cuts out a few times because I tried to do it live.

edit 1 *typo
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:35:59 AM

HYPE...

Lol, I was wondering who it was. I thought people might think it was me who created that account but I can assure you it was not. But my podcast is related to DASH so therefore on topic. I never post my links in here (maybe once or twice in a year), and as you can see I didn't on this occasion*, because I'm not really fond of the crowd here. So when people do it for me I'm happy about it. You can call my podcast whatever you want I've been doing it for over a year now and never really gave two craps about what people think. I do want to say thanks to the dude who posted the summary. It's easier to understand as the podcast sound cuts out a few times because I tried to do it live.

edit 1 *typo
You will have a place on Dashblogs as well when I get a chance...nice writeup!

Macrochip

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:18:57 AM

actually just objectively reporting on the features of DASH without using a single hype-word

And what's it to you, ding-dong?

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:35:54 AM

The DARQ Ep.13 - Decentralization in DASH

http://darq.io/episodes/ep13

It's been a while, I've been super busy with other stuff. Unfortunately I don't have any more excuses to use. It's a known fact that I can't keep any promises regarding a schedule for my show. But here I am, still doing work, recording voice and providing information. I wont be making any more promises except that my show will continue.

Today I wanted to talk about decentralization.

Decentralization is important if our societies want to remove the shackles chaining us to the floors. It's a fact that Centralized authorities abuse their power. Just take a look at the central banks all across the world and the economic turmoil these banks have caused. Take a look at how they have no problem bailing out their buddies who commit crimes and ruin peoples lives. Go watch the movie The Big Short and see if you can tell me, with a straight face that these big centralized banks have your best interest at heart.

They're in it for the money and power. They're not in it to help the little guy, that's why they charge you $25 for overdraft fee's.

What other options do we have? Well that's what the DASH developers are working on and it's called DASH Evolution. Dash developers consider evolution to be "the next step in cryptographic currency providing various advanced features and assisting in the creation of decentralized technologies." Evolution will introduce a tiered network design that allows users to do various jobs for the network.

Before we dive into Evolution lets go over some of the History behind Dash. It was launched in early 2014 and originally known as darkcoin. Shortly after it's inception the developers introduced the first decentralized privacy system based on the Bitcoin protocol CoinJoin. Coinjoin is centralized and users have to send their funds outside of the bitcoin network to a centralized CoinJoin service. That means the user no longer has control of their funds and could easily be ripped off. This happens very often.

Dash on the other hand wanted to create a decentralized implementation of coinjoin where users could anonymize their transactions without having to trust a 3rd party centralized service. The solution was to expand the Bitcoin peer to peer network enabling full nodes which provide the transaction mixing service. Basically you can mix your coins on the DASH network without ever having to trust a 3rd party centralized service. All mixing is done via the qt client right inside your wallet. No funds are sent off the blockchain.

Darksend works but it's a little slow at the moment. Improvements are coming and hopefully mixing in the future can be done in a matter of minutes, maybe even seconds.

After implementing darksend into Dash, the Developers decided they weren't done. The creation of the 2nd tier masternode network help them realize that the masternodes could provide a lot of additional benefits that a single tier network like Bitcion could not.

-One of the first innovations on top of the DASH 2 tier network was a method to provide instant transaction confirmations through transaction locking and masternode consensus. Dash Developers called this InstantX and the new method enabled users to pay instantly with dash, because Who actually wants to wait for 3 bitcoin confirmations? I sure don't want too, and neither does your every day average computer user.

Soon the Dash developers realized something else, that masternodes were providing a service to the network so shouldn't they be rewarded? This resulted in a push to reallocate a % of the mining block reward to masternode operators, in turn giving them an incentive to continue operating their full nodes. Because every masternode in the Dash network is also a full node.

Mean while in bitcoin land the core developers have been arguing and continue to argue over what roadmaps to take and what code to implement into the network. Dash Developers taking note of this decided to come up with another solution. The Decentralized Governance by Blockchain which allows masternode operators to vote on budgets proposed by people looking to allocate funds towards a project that could potentially help DASH.

Since it's inception, the Decentralized Governance by Blockchain has funded the promotion of Dash conferences around the world, acquired high value property directly from the blockchain (the dash.org url) and has provided funding for many other projects that are very important to the long term success of the DASH ecosystem.

This leads us to Dash Evolution. Developers have identified several new changes that they can make in order to provide new capabilities to the network, bringing cryptocurrencies much closer to mainstream adoption.

Here's a list of some of the features the Developers plan on implementing into DASH with Evolution. 1) dashdrive - a decentralized file system that lives on the second tier network. 2) d-api or DAPI - a decentralized API which allows third tier users to access the network securely. 3) dashpay decentralized wallets - which are lightweight clients connected to the network via DAPI and run on various platfomrs. 4) an improved 2nd tier masternode network which provides compensated infrastructure for the project. 5) Budgets – The second tier is given voting power to allocate funds for specific projects on the network via the budget system 6) Governance – The second tier is given voting power to govern the currency and chart the course the currency takes Cool Primitives – Developers introduce Users, Groups and Accounts which allow a common way of interacting with the network. 9) Social Wallets – By utilizing primitives, developers introduce a social wallet, which allows friends lists, grouping of users and shared accounts.

That's the short list and nothing's certain but you get the basic idea of where the developers are headed.

Now I'm going to review in detail some of the features Dash Evolution will provide.

The Decentralized API. What is an API? It stands for Application Program Interface and it's a set of routines, protocols and tools for building software applications. They are mainly used when programming graphical user interface components.

Let me give you an example. You watch a lot of sports and you have a few favorite websites you go to for information about these sports, such as your favorite players, how many goals they score, how many minutes they play, how many games they sit out, injury updates, what team wins, what team loses and much much more. But where does your favorite website get this data from? Well an API of course! They pull data from somewhere else and display that data all pretty like on their website for you to see. But What happens if the server they are pulling data from goes down? Well the data on their website could be wrong or out of date and not there at all.

The Dash API or better known as DAPI is a decentralized API implemented by using small processing groups of masternodes harded by proof of work randomization. Users can execute simple requests of HTTP, this will update their information and these small clusters perform the work as a group in action, executing the event many times and signing the result. There is no longer a reliance on any individual centralized server providing data for your web application.

Why is this important? Because Merchants can integrate Dash Evolution into their eCommerce store as easily as they do with centralized services like paypal or google wallet. It's gonna be cheaper, faster and gives them the ability to transact directly with customers without having to use that pesky 3rd party charging fee's up the ass for limited access.

Another feature planned for Evolution is a decentralized storage system allowing the storage of metadata and other network related data to be stored on the network on behalf of users. using DAPI and the decentralized storage system gives developers the ability to create easy to use primitives, which dash developers define as users, groups, accounts and features such as private messaging, name based payments, and more. Users can move from device to device automatically syncing all of the data stored. This is all done on the blockchain and not some central server somewhere like dropbox does.

Dash Evolution consists of a lot of other new features that will make cryptocurrencies easier to use and help bring the technology to mainstream people who otherwise would never attempt to wrap their heads around it.

In my next episode Ill be talking a lot more about Dash Evolution. Ill go into more detail about the 2 tier network and how that functions. Ill talk about the 3rd tier, the users, and what the developers have planned for them, such as Dashpay, the social wallet, DashDrive and all the other cool stuff regular non techy people will learn to appreciate.

LOL, I missed it live but listened anyway Cheesy 

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:41:13 AM

Tanta's Lighthearted Dash Week In Review 1-4-16

https://www.rebelmouse.com/dashisdigitalcash/tantas-lighthearted-dash-week-in-review-1539042618.html

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:20:29 AM

DASH HYPE

you know I have a thread with a list of user accounts with first post darkcoin (not newbie-ish posts)? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1282836.0

and you macrochip is included..

i was thinking i might add this Chkval..but i don't want to flood it with newbie accounts...I'd rather focus on shady people like you  Wink
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:23:52 AM

Dash 'morning radio'
http://darq.io/episodes/ep13

Macrochip

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 02:29:47 AM

actually just objectively reporting on the features of DASH without using a single hype-word

I enjoy jacking off to myself

I am aware of your autoerotic "investigation". I just couldn't bring myself do give a flying fuck about it due to the humongous amount of ridiculousness it provides. Whatever you think you're achieving with it, backstabbing loser, you're not.

Dash is winning and there's nothing you can do about it, backstabber:

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:58:43 AM

HYPE...

Ohhh, now you're in my ignore list Wink

no problem, i know I'm not ignored in your other DASH shilling account  Wink
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:04:07 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 03:24:07 AM by arielbit

you know I have a thread with a list of user accounts with first post darkcoin (not newbie-ish posts)? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1282836.0

and you macrochip is included..

i was thinking i might add this Chkval..but i don't want to flood it with newbie accounts...I'd rather focus on shady people like you  Wink

I am aware of your autoerotic "investigation". I just couldn't bring myself do give a flying fuck about it due to the humongous amount of ridiculousness it provides. Whatever you think you're achieving with it, backstabbing loser, you're not.

Dash is winning and there's nothing you can do about it, backstabber:

no it is not ridiculous, you and your cohorts are just running away from that thread..just like lebubar  Grin ..because it brings light to all your shadiness haha

Evan is the backstabber not me ( back stabbed dashcoin  Wink )
spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:17:50 AM

( back stabbed dashcoin  Wink )

Dashcoin looks to be doing well! Even hit $10 USD in 24h volume today. Must be a whale buying in.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:35:03 AM

( back stabbed dashcoin  Wink )

Dashcoin looks to be doing well! Even hit $10 USD in 24h volume today. Must be a whale buying in.

ROFL ... now that's what I'm talking about...

confirmed name stealing...

crosspost:

This may be off-topic but I think they should have stuck with the Darkcoin name.

There's too much competition with the name DASH. Google search "DASH" and you'll find KarDASHian clothing, something to do with coding, paywithdash.com that appears to be a mobile payment app, and DASH soap.

Ask someone "can i pay with Dash?" and they may think you are talking about the payment app, not the cryptocurrency.

now I'm thinking, they might want to add "coin" to DASH...like DASHcoin LOL!  Grin

and where is minotaur26???  Grin

crosspost:

haha.......evan duffield tried to kill dashcoin for its name by paying dashcoin dev to fuck off.

well dashcoin is still alive because of decentralization...evan created confusion.

MapOfCoins states 184.460.000.000 coins http://mapofcoins.com/bytecoin/dashcoin_dsh

this is outdated and wrong dashcoin is not POS + POW

the supply is not 184 billion it is 18.4 million

Dashcoin [DSH] is a textbook example on how de-centralized virtual currencies are supposed to work, and why the developers are not administrators as per the FinCEN guidance. https://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/html/FIN-2013-G001.html, They also cannot be issuers of the coin as a security. Other good examples are Monero (The takeover from thankful_for_today) and of course Bitcoin (The two sides on the blocksize debate). Market capitalization is not critical here given the wide range of capitalizations of the examples above.

What occurred with Dashcoin is that the Darkcoin Foundation attempted to buy Dashcoin as if it were a centralized virtual currency in order to become its administrator, as per the FinCEN guidance. The original intent was to shut it down. The motive for this was that they needed the common law trademark rights associated with the word dash for a trademark dispute with a third party. There was even an investor in the then Darkcoin who figured on purchasing 51% of all Dashcoins in order to "control" Dashcoin as if it were a company. His motivation was to protect his investment in the then Darkcoin after the failed takeover attempt of the Darkcoin foundation. The key here is that both of these attempts to turn Dashcoin into a centralized virtual currency failed, despite the minuscule capitalization of Dashcoin.

Hi Artic, I know you to be a reasonable person so let me just try to clarify something, the intention was never to shut down DSH, as you mentioned we were interested in the trademark rights so it was good for the project to continue working, for it to die would have been against our interests.  The idea of us wanting DSH to die is just propaganda from the forums.

The other thing you mention is about that user MyFarm that has nothing to do with the Dash project other than having invested in it at some point and is AWOL for a long time now.

Even today the DSH marketcap is higher than before Dash took an interest in the project so the outcome was positive for everyone.

what part of Evan Duffield's statement you can't understand?

"the acquired project itself will not continue"

https://dashtalk.org/threads/official-statement-on-rebranding-to-dash.4297/

anyway it was an amazing display of power a decentralized crypto currency showed back then (by dashcoin). you DASH/darkcoin people failed and then try to white wash what happened.

Hi Ariel, no one failed, it was important for us for Dashcoin to continue as I already explained.

You are quoting something from our own forum, you must understand it was a complicated process for us too, re brands are not easy people at the time were wondering if the Dash team was going to take care of DSH and the answer to that was no, we would not continue with that project ourselves.

Anyway I just wanted to clarify this for Artic, I am not really looking to convince you of anything.  We are happy with the results.

were interested in the trademark rights so it was good for the project to continue working, for it to die would have been against our interests

kindly elaborate this statement...if dashcoin continue working and what if not?

Even today the DSH marketcap is higher than before Dash took an interest in the project so the outcome was positive for everyone.

it reached all time low during that time, it only became slightly higher when you failed to kill dashcoin and that brings confidence to DSH coin and exposure..

you wanted it dead so you can have the name all for yourselves.

were wondering if the Dash team was going to take care of DSH and the answer to that was no

NONE of you people are in dashcoin thread until Evan back stabbed dashcoin holders, and now you are saying this? WOW! taking care my ass  Grin suddenly it became your project ... SUUUUPPERR WOW WHOOOH!!

hahaha  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 [5578] 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 5594 5595 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: