Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 [6314] 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722724 times)
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

This thread should be shut down, dont see a bitcoin thread on dash forum.. This thread has zero value. And ís relic by its self. Keep it going,, but Í wont be coming here again,  for the regular trolls, get some sun and there ís somebody out there that Will love you regardless

Don't forget to close the door on your way out. One down....excellent!  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

Now that I know a pump group is pumping Dash I'd be happy to see it go back and retest 0.025.

****** Amber Alert ******

Time to hang on to what you value. Here's how pump groups operate:

• co-ordinated, centralised action
 • pump groups have large reserves on both sides of the trade

HOW TO PUMP AS A PUMP GROUP

• pick the right fundamentals
 • amplify the market movements:
 • as shorters are running out of steam, go long (and tell every gain seeking newb to do so)
 • on a pump, allow a brief period of correction to save on reserves until enough shorters gain confidence, then liquidate them with a quick blast of buys to drive the market to the next target
 • monitor chart T/A RSI on the 12-hour until you get to 90 market saturation
 • instruct your pump group to start selling

FUNDAMENTAL RULE

• never be transparent
 • always require PM's for instructions
 • never act in good faith

Pump groups = stomach acid. Can be useful, but you wouldn't want to be it Wink

Not trolling but I think we can name this Monstor P&D "The Great Masternode Exit Scam".

Hueristic - once a troll, always a troll!!
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:22:04 PM

Dash keeps going down in price $. When will it stabilize?

While ripple now is 1.4 billion USD in marketcap.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

There is no bottom for a scam, as it's true value is zero.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 02:27:24 PM

There is no bottom for a scam, as it's true value is zero.

Exactly! Follow all of these guys advice... Sell now.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

That's all you've got to say?

I guess so. When there's nothing to say, der just ain't nutin to say.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

You are smarter than some though as it's better than putting your foot in your mouth like those who then dedicate their time to deleting their nonsense (instead of just keeping the trap shut in the first place!).

This one's from your fearless leader (or would that be mindless . . .):

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees in the mix). It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

Trading only works well for the 5% who are capable of limiting their decision making to strict probabilistic analysis.

The rest should employ longer term buy and hold, dollar cost averaging, and balanced portfolio strategies.

As for the rest of what you say, I guess we just need to give you guru status and drink the Kool Aid, right? "Philosophical level", "fundamental level", and be "aligned with the correct concepts", hey that's some good shit you're smokin' there!

And as for miners not making money until they're experts, uh, how does that work? You must be a genius cause that's just way over my head.  Cheesy

It's clear why this zero-talent dufftard needed to instamine in the first place with logic like that

no miner is expert enough for market manipulation like this.

Being that the GPU's are joining the game we wanted to redefine the difficulty/reward curve to be the same as it was in the prior phase of mining. This involves a fork to apply a new rewards curve to above a difficulty of 75, and scales at a rate similar to the growth rate seen in other GPU coins.

The new formula for GPUs is 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2) with a block reward max of 25 and a minimum of 5. This will provide a very interesting incentive for GPUs to jump on earlier while the rewards are high, and it will ensure that the CPU miners coins remain valuable for the foreseeable future, while making this coin a more scarce and a limited resource.

Code:
 if(nHeight >= 17000 && dDiff > 75) { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (2222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 25;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 5;
        } else { // CPU mining calc
            nSubsidy = (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
            if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 25;
        }

Anyone using a windows wallet should update: http://darkcoin.io/downloads/darkcoin-qt.exe
To recompile from source, download from here: https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin

Thanks

PS.  thanks to Kaene for helping out with the new formula!

also pointing the 84M total supply to about 20M total supply reduction of DASH.

...no breakthrough in ASIC technology can beat the instamine ponzi masternodes from minting coins.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

That's all you've got to say?

I guess so. When there's nothing to say, der just ain't nutin to say.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

You are smarter than some though as it's better than putting your foot in your mouth like those who then dedicate their time to deleting their nonsense (instead of just keeping the trap shut in the first place!).

This one's from your fearless leader (or would that be mindless . . .):

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees in the mix). It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

Trading only works well for the 5% who are capable of limiting their decision making to strict probabilistic analysis.

The rest should employ longer term buy and hold, dollar cost averaging, and balanced portfolio strategies.

As for the rest of what you say, I guess we just need to give you guru status and drink the Kool Aid, right? "Philosophical level", "fundamental level", and be "aligned with the correct concepts", hey that's some good shit you're smokin' there!

And as for miners not making money until they're experts, uh, how does that work? You must be a genius cause that's just way over my head.  Cheesy

It's clear why this zero-talent dufftard needed to instamine in the first place with logic like that

no miner is expert enough for market manipulation like this.

Being that the GPU's are joining the game we wanted to redefine the difficulty/reward curve to be the same as it was in the prior phase of mining. This involves a fork to apply a new rewards curve to above a difficulty of 75, and scales at a rate similar to the growth rate seen in other GPU coins.

The new formula for GPUs is 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2) with a block reward max of 25 and a minimum of 5. This will provide a very interesting incentive for GPUs to jump on earlier while the rewards are high, and it will ensure that the CPU miners coins remain valuable for the foreseeable future, while making this coin a more scarce and a limited resource.

Code:
 if(nHeight >= 17000 && dDiff > 75) { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (2222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 25;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 5;
        } else { // CPU mining calc
            nSubsidy = (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
            if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 25;
        }

Anyone using a windows wallet should update: http://darkcoin.io/downloads/darkcoin-qt.exe
To recompile from source, download from here: https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin

Thanks

PS.  thanks to Kaene for helping out with the new formula!

...no breakthrough in ASIC technology can beat the instamine ponzi masternodes from minting coins.

And there you have it folks... The final word.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

Yeah, people don't tend to mention the emission cut as much as the pre-mine, but in my opinion it was WAY more scandalous.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

Yeah, people don't tend to mention the emission cut as much as the pre-mine, but in my opinion it was WAY more scandalous.

It's difficult to keep track, there's just so much scammy and fraudulent behavior in xcoin darkcoin dashcoin.  

To mention it all you have to write a book each time
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

It's difficult to keep track, there's just so much scammy and fraudulent behavior in xcoin darkcoin dashcoin.   

Thanks for being here. Wink I'll keep feeding you guys... So that we can keep the maybe dozen or so of us that are still here entertained.

4200+ master nodes and nearly 1600 very active memebers in our very positive DASH Nation slack.  It's beautiful to watch this thread slowly die.  Love when a plan comes together...
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:22:29 PM

Thanks for being here. Wink I'll keep feeding you guys... So that we can keep the maybe dozen or so of us that are still here entertained.

4200+ master nodes and nearly 1600 very active memebers in our very positive DASH Nation slack.  It's beautiful to watch this thread slowly die.  Love when a plan comes together...
Yes, GTFO of BCT with your scam. Retreat to your private echo-chambers pls.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:26:25 PM

4200+ master nodes and nearly 1600 very active memebers in our very positive DASH Nation slack.  It's beautiful to watch this thread slowly die.  Love when a plan comes together...

Yes... We are,  not to worry. It's amazing how more and more coins are not wanting to use BCT.  Even Bitcoin  doesn't have an official thread here... For a reason.

I would be curious as to how many newbies even come in here.  Either wayp I'm advocateing the thread gets locked at some point in the future... As it's pointless now...

On a happier note... I'm off for some tasty brunch! Getting ready for day 2 of dirt biking. Highly recommend the new KTM 525exc. Amazing bike.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:31:20 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 04:11:53 PM by bigrcanada1

4200+ master nodes and nearly 1600 very active memebers in our very positive DASH Nation slack.  It's beautiful to watch this thread slowly die.  Love when a plan comes together...

Yes... We are,  not to worry. It's amazing how more and more coins are not wanting to use BCT.  Even Bitcoin  doesn't have an official thread here... For a reason.

I would be curious as to how many newbies even come in here.  Either wayp I'm advocateing the thread gets locked at some point in the future... As it's pointless now...
I would also not mind, if you ran away.

Oh I'm sure you'd love that... But what would we be with out each other... Seriously? No my friend... I'm not going anywhere... Just like you... I love this place...  Grin

It's almost intoxicating... Fascinating even.  I mean think about it... We've collectively spent 2 years slinging mud over our proverbial fence. I know some of you guys better then some of  my own staff.  So no, sorry.. Like that annoying sibling we all have... We stuck together..

In fact I'm thinking I'm going to start following all your guys other posts on other threads just in case you start having  thoughts of leaving us here, I'll be telling other fellow BCT users how absolutely horrible us DASH community members are.  How we ARE the biggest scammers to ever be involved in crypto. How from day one...Evan our fearless leader has doped all of us and scammed us from all of our fortunes.  I'll also support your claims that we are all criminals...and that the US government at this very moment is building a special prison for DASH community members, investor and masternode operators.  All true...I mean I'm one of the original in on this massive scam.  So I'll back all your stories...

The day of reckoning for DASH members like me is nigh at hand...
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

Reload #3 Now Complete.

See you at .07

Thanks for the dumps.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:09:33 PM

Reload #3 Now Complete.

See you at .07

Thanks for the dumps.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

jesus...its like a regular circus in here!  Good morning trader...what up?
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

The day of reckoning for DASH members like me is nia at hand...

I told y'all they send the stupid ones to BCT! The end is nia...haha
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

OHHHH I know...man.  DASH holders are the dumbest of the of dumb.  I mean we DASH members cover all the bases, scammers, the mentally challenged, criminals...and we can't spell....evil incarnate!  Good lord!  aggghhh just shoot us DASH noobs now and put us out of our misery!

Thanks to Mr Volyova...I've corrected my spelling...

The day of reckoning for DASH members, like me, is nigh at hand!
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

OHHHH I know...man.  DASH holders are the dumbest of the of dumb.  I mean we DASH members cover all the bases, scammers, the mentally challenged, criminals...and we can't spell....evil incarnate!  Good lord!  aggghhh just shoot us DASH noobs now and put us out of our misery!

That still doesn't make sense, "nigh" does not mean "now", it means "near".
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

That still doesn't make sense, "nigh" does not mean "now", it means "near".

Yes...you are correct.  Maybe I should then change it for your approval...

The day of reckoning for DASH members, like me, is nigh now at hand!  Our doom has been fast forwarded.  I stand corrected.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:41:37 PM

Reload #3 Now Complete.

See you at .07

Thanks for the dumps.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Oh...i don't know mister trader...I think its going down to 0.05 before its going to 0.07...and with it the volume of trading you need to make your game work.  I'm hoping DASH gets to under 1000BTC of volume a day soon.  Personally...anything over 500BTC a day on any crypto without mass real world adoption yet is ALL HYPE  trading by pump&dump crews.  So the sooner we drop to below 1000BTC trading volume the better for us DASH members.  Wink

And hey...look at that.  BOOM under 0.06 Wink  yup...your volume is going to slowly ebb away....and then you'll have to move on to greener pastures.
Pages: « 1 ... 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 [6314] 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: