Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 [6326] 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722605 times)
kernels10

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

ded

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

From what I'm gathering here is...that the cycle seems fairly obvious.    DASH seems to be one of the perfect coins for these pump & dump groups.  There is no strong buy support right a the current trading price...This means they pump a couple of times...drag a bunch of small fish in with the net...stringing out the buy support from the main support far back down the price chart.  

This gives them great breeding grounds for shorting immediately after their pumps, because they know the support is not backing the last pump they put in.  And rinse and repeat.  Wink  Is DASH going to retrace to 0.03...don't know.   But this cycle is becoming boring.  LOL.  I don't have time to day trade....so this is not my game.  BUT...if a DASH whale group was going to show up to fuck up their short game, that would be entertaining.  Wink  BOOM....support line right by the last pump price....then there would be mad panic.  Shorters would be #rekt.

My thoughts for small DASH community members...is don't play this game unless you can afford to hang with the big boys.  They will burn you.  They need the little minnows to make this work for them.

Dash is perfect for PnD. Thank you masternodes.

It's almost as if it was designed for this  Roll Eyes
Isn't that quite the opposite? Masternodes locking up funds should make it harder to p n d. Think dash is over this phase. The recent run down is becsuse of traders taking advantage of the Btc bull run... Obviously it couldn't stay at 0.1

Lock a bunch of liquidity and you make it way easier to manipulate the price.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

From what I'm gathering here is...that the cycle seems fairly obvious.    DASH seems to be one of the perfect coins for these pump & dump groups.  There is no strong buy support right a the current trading price...This means they pump a couple of times...drag a bunch of small fish in with the net...stringing out the buy support from the main support far back down the price chart.  

This gives them great breeding grounds for shorting immediately after their pumps, because they know the support is not backing the last pump they put in.  And rinse and repeat.  Wink  Is DASH going to retrace to 0.03...don't know.   But this cycle is becoming boring.  LOL.  I don't have time to day trade....so this is not my game.  BUT...if a DASH whale group was going to show up to fuck up their short game, that would be entertaining.  Wink  BOOM....support line right by the last pump price....then there would be mad panic.  Shorters would be #rekt.

My thoughts for small DASH community members...is don't play this game unless you can afford to hang with the big boys.  They will burn you.  They need the little minnows to make this work for them.

Isn't that quite the opposite? Masternodes locking up funds should make it harder to p n d. Think dash is over this phase. The recent run down is becsuse of traders taking advantage of the Btc bull run... Obviously it couldn't stay at 0.1

Lock a bunch of liquidity and you make it way easier to manipulate the price.

That does have merit...as MN holder, I'm investing in a different mechanism.  But that does work both ways as well.  If more and more coins get locked up...the supply will tighten further to continue increasing the price.   But that would take a long time.  If after these major pump & dumps the net price is higher, we know that its having an effect. 
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

OH...looks like the pump guys are moving on to MonORONS coin.  Wink 
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

Yes it is opposite, Kernel is wrong. And it "dumps" to too high price to be called "dump".
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

I'd deal with 40 but it looks like our whaler is hanging around a bit longer. I'm paying per hour on most of my power which I'm very sadly shutting down right now Sad The market for this coin doesn't match this difficulty.. my home computers will stay on though to support fixing this when this guy bails. Later all.

For what it's worth, the whale at .04 is Otoh (he came in Dash Nation Slack and told us) and he has a history of sticking around for awhile =) He could always change his mind of course and move or pull the wall, but it's definitely not fake (put there just to manipulate the price with no intention of buying anything). Otoh is as legit as they get.

Cheers!

Indeed. That wall is there to be sold into.. Any takers?

walter
Walter_S

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

We're coming back.

Be careful Wink

How's that XRP pump going?  Wink

Walter

Take a look and you tell me Wink

2300 to 3300 Wink

Rinse and repeat.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

EDIT : This is just what I'm shooting with Wink

A light 3m XRP Wink

WOW! That's like.. a WHOLE bitcoin... Grin

Walter
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:48:34 PM

I'd deal with 40 but it looks like our whaler is hanging around a bit longer. I'm paying per hour on most of my power which I'm very sadly shutting down right now Sad The market for this coin doesn't match this difficulty.. my home computers will stay on though to support fixing this when this guy bails. Later all.

For what it's worth, the whale at .04 is Otoh (he came in Dash Nation Slack and told us) and he has a history of sticking around for awhile =) He could always change his mind of course and move or pull the wall, but it's definitely not fake (put there just to manipulate the price with no intention of buying anything). Otoh is as legit as they get.

Cheers!

Thx Otoh. Harmani was crying for your help, threatening ( don't know to who ) to kill his stash...
kernels10

Activity: 408

ded

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

Yes it is opposite, Kernel is wrong. And it "dumps" to too high price to be called "dump".

sigh

Whatever, I guess I was expecting this. Have fun with this extremely manipulated coin.
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

Whatever, I guess I was expecting this. Have fun with this extremely manipulated coin.

Kernels, all coins are being manipulated. Have you seen Coinmarketcap lately? I'm 99% sure that neither Ripple nor ETH have masternodes and they were pumped sky high.

In the long run, what matters is the technology, the innovation, and the ecosystem. Dash has:

a) Instant transactions (Bitcoin doesn't)
b) Financial privacy (Bitcoin doesn't)
c) Governance system for making decisions about the project (Bitcoin doesn't)
d) Self-funded development, marketing, business development, etc. (Bitcoin relies on Blockstream to pay for its development)

Dash is presently building a great user experience (UX) product, just like the ones that made Apple the most valuable currency in the world. It's called Evolution. We have nearly a $6 million annual budget to build the project and the ecosystem. That's more funding than even Bitcoin, iirc. Not only that, but Bitcoin has blazed a beautiful trail. We don't have to wait for exchanges to be built from scratch, we just pay existing exchanges to do the integration work. We don't have to wait for APIs to be built, we just pay Blockcypher to do the integration work into existing ones.

If that's not long term potential, then I don't know what long term potential looks like. Yes, our price has been manipulated here lately, as has ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR, PIVX, DEC, DOGE, BTS, CLAM, XPM, BMC, GOLEM...

Forget the trees...look at the forest.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

Hi guys! What was the official reason for the emission cut on Dash?
Louverture

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

Kernels, all coins are being manipulated. Have you seen Coinmarketcap lately? I'm 99% sure that neither Ripple nor ETH have masternodes and they were pumped sky high.

In the long run, what matters is the technology, the innovation, and the ecosystem. Dash has:

a) Instant transactions (Bitcoin doesn't)
b) Financial privacy (Bitcoin doesn't)
c) Governance system for making decisions about the project (Bitcoin doesn't)
d) Self-funded development, marketing, business development, etc. (Bitcoin relies on Blockstream to pay for its development)

Dash is presently building a great user experience (UX) product, just like the ones that made Apple the most valuable currency in the world. It's called Evolution. We have nearly a $6 million annual budget to build the project and the ecosystem. That's more funding than even Bitcoin, iirc. Not only that, but Bitcoin has blazed a beautiful trail. We don't have to wait for exchanges to be built from scratch, we just pay existing exchanges to do the integration work. We don't have to wait for APIs to be built, we just pay Blockcypher to do the integration work into existing ones.

If that's not long term potential, then I don't know what long term potential looks like. Yes, our price has been manipulated here lately, as has ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR, PIVX, DEC, DOGE, BTS, CLAM, XPM, BMC, GOLEM...

Forget the trees...look at the forest.

Awesome, sir!
Thank GOD, I didn't buy ltc but dash. Smiley
gerhard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

Dash and LTC going up. The numbskulls that are allergic to Dash need something to latch onto.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Dash and LTC going up. The numbskulls that are allergic to Dash need something to latch onto.
Dash is still insanely high valued.. it just had a crazy bull run up.. plenty of room it can come down.. its not allergy its money being smart
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

Emission cut?

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

sigh

Give us a break... Really? Every Damn crypto is heavily manipulated... This is all a big ruse. Let's go through all of the top 20 every one of these is the play ground of the pump and dump investor groups.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

Emission cut?
Yes, the original max. supply was 84 million, which was cut to around 20 million I think. I'm just wondering why they did that?
gerhard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

Dash is still insanely high valued.. it just had a crazy bull run up.. plenty of room it can come down.. its not allergy its money being smart

At what price are you planning to go long Dash?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4936

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

This cannot happen if your masternodes don't let it, all they have todo is close a few nodes for awhile and smack the whale around but they are not protecting your interests and IMO that is because the whale is one of them.

BTW I shorted today so lets if that whale can liquidate me. Smiley

Emission cut?
Yes, the original max. supply was 84 million, which was cut to around 20 million I think. I'm just wondering why they did that?

Because it made their instamine worth more.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:23:38 PM

Emission cut?

Oh my... I won't entertain trolls. But keep it up, dash doing well with the more you post.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
Walter_S

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:33:14 PM

BTW I shorted today so lets if that whale can liquidate me. Smiley

WOW! Good luck with that.. lol

Walter
Pages: « 1 ... 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 [6326] 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: