Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 [6631] 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722479 times)
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

X11 is better in speed and with anonymous mode . I have invested ina similar project which is on X11. Magnet is project Called and I believe it will become popular as Dash.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

Now 144! At what point can you admit defeat?

its noe defeat. I will call it New Begining. Maybe we will see a little low and up maybe now. But hope for best

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

its noe defeat. I will call it New Begining. Maybe we will see a little low and up maybe now. But hope for best

I think we’re beyond the point of recovery now, no top coins have ever experienced a crash this significant. At best dash becomes just another low ranked shit coin.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:47:28 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 01:18:13 AM by iCEBREAKER
Merited by Rosewater Foundation (1)

Dash Core Group Q2 Quarterly Call is scheduled for Friday, August 10th, 5 AM UTC. You can watch live or later at your convenience on its YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyz5JhUrkzU

What a huge disappointment.  Everything HR had planned was a waste of time due to the hire freeze resulting from the price collapse.

Weren't Masternodes supposed to tamp down volatility and support the fiat vs Dash ratio?  But Dash has for all of 2018 underperformed the rest of the crypto sector as indicated by the Bitcoin benchmark.

And weren't Masternodes also supposed to prevent Sybil attack?  But now it's obvious that Dash adversaries control a non-trivial quorum of Masternodes, and the high CONOP prevents diluting adversarial MNOs in a sea of non-adversarial economic nodes.

WFT is "culture mapping" still doing on the HR agenda?  Is Dash Clown Group Inc really so clueless as to not understand that's the epitome of Dilbertization and Boomer Management Wankery?

So much for the grand title of "Evolution" signifying anything of actual significance.  Evolution has been defined downward into meaningless incremental techno-dribble rather than actually making crypto Grandma-friendly.

Just shipping some random update by 2019 and calling it "Evolution" isn't what we were promised and is not good enough.  Evolution was supposed to be a game-changer, not a yawn-inducing Nothingburger.

DCG spent years trying to square Zooko's Triangle and is admitting failure by kicking the username-contact list feature down the road to Evolution 1.1+.  Heads have to roll for this betrayal of Dash investors' confidence and dashing of the cargo cult cheerleaders' hopes.

BizDev and Marketing's results are less than zero ROI.  Why is good money being thrown after bad instead of supporting the starving Venezuelan/African/D-A-CH ecosystems?

Speaking of D-A-CH, why is former (and future?) DACH Embassy employee Macrochip AKA Basilpop still allowed to be rude and toxic to anyone who brings up these topics on the forums CuckOfSatoshi is supposedly moderating?  After all, he was brought in precisely because of M4cr0ch1p/Macrochip/Basilpop's regrettable legacy of driving off 1000s of potential new users with his unregulated aggression while proudly wearing a paid moderator hat.

How many times can Clown Group Inc say "we applied for a bank account" and claim that's a tangible accomplishment?  That's like 6 updates with zero progress.  DCG is pissing on MNO's faces and calling it rain.

Where are the long overdue dash.org refresh and DashRoadmap.com launch?  The Dash roadmap is an urban legend and a running joke at this point.  No wonder everyone else in the crypto space considers Dash a laughingstock at best and Instamined HYIP scamcoin at worst.

Marketing is not a "core" function of Dash anymore than it is of Bitcoin Core.  That's why we don't see GMAX doing Bitcoin commercials (even though that would be great LOL).

BizDev is not a "core" function either.  The only thing Dash Core should be doing is developing the Dash protocol and essential software.  Everything else is extraneous and is fat that must be cut.

Hiring a Portfolio Manager proves DCG is way too top heavy.  Bitcoin Core somehow manages to outpeform Dash without these centralized, useless, resource-gobbling Ratbert and Catbert middle manager bureaucrats, as do Ethereum Classic and Monero (which both enjoy higher market caps).

The amount of self-congratulation in this Summary Call is nauseating.  All these overpaid schmucks pretending they are doing a good job despite overwhelming contrary evidence speaks to the Scientology-like cargo cult mentality infecting the Dash Clown Group.

But this 3-ring circus will continue until the MNOs see fit to enforce consequences for poor performance and failure.  Dash hash rate is falling while Bitcoin's is growing to record highs, indicating a persistent and malignant failure mode has set in.

KuvaCash is Officially REKT.
D-A-CH Embassy is Officially REKT (deservedly so after lying about Basilpop being part of their team)
Alt36 is Officially REKT.
FanDual is Officially REKT.
Dash Conference Officially REKT.

All these blue-sky hopium BS projects amounted to nothing, just as I told all you DashHoles.

Grin And now Dash Clown Group Inc is Officially REKT:

Dash monthly USD request now exceeds 100% of available monthly dash

DCG requested $935k in USD funding for this month ($600k+$210k+$125k). Looking at dash price right now (~$150) means that had dash price been $150 when they submitted the proposals, they would have needed ~6,233 dash (101%) to fund those proposals in their entirety.

DCG has already said (noted in their current tax proposal) that if they come up short on tax funds, they will pull funds from legal, yet didnt include that caviet in the legal proposal for some reason. So if you are a MNO voting yes for legal and no for tax, you might want to read the fine print as that $125k for legal will just be used for taxes.

Also, at current dash price, DCG is not going to be able to meet full compensation funding for current round of funding. Where are they going to pull those funds from? How are they going to make up any liabilities that are created from borrowing funds from different areas? Can they pull funds from other areas without a MN vote? Is DCG going to continue to try to request $600k per month to create a compensation buffer?

The handling of the price decline has been handled extremely poorly. Who should bare responsibility? It does not look like anyone. That does not instill confidence in investors.

Also, what happens next month if dash is still at or below $150? Lets look at the numbers and what we know about DCG run rate and tax liabilities. DCG compensation for $455k is 3033 dash at $150. Tax liability of $90k is another 600 dash at $150. This means that the absolute minimum request from DCG for next month budget with dash at $150 will be 3633 dash, or 60% of budget with no buffer. If dash is at $100, DCG will need 5,450 dash or (89%).

Will Ryan directly addresses this? Probably not. He should have already come out and said that effective immediately he would be not taking salary until dash price recovers and/or expenses are under control with a solid forward looking operational plan.

Clap louder all you want for 'ZOMG ATH!!1!' Masternode counts if it makes you feel better to ignore the ugly reality of Dash falling farther and farther behind its peers in the crypto sector.

I'll be shorting this crippled dog of a project and waiting for the market (or SEC) to put it out of its misery.  I'm happy Otoh and Evan are temporarily pumping the price to avoid embarrassment during this call and look forward to curbstomping this shitcoin back down to #15 and then lower, at great profit.  Cool

Only doing a couple of Q&A's out of dozens that were posted well in advance because of "mah time constraints"?  LOL you fucking cowards.

Dash Cry

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
trannhi812

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

I hope it really grows in the future
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:49:57 AM

IX requires 6 of 10 signatures to create a transaction lock.

Which is exactly what I wrote it must do, and exactly what I wrote when I surmised that your white paper was implying the highly jammable design of 10-of-10.

But as I pointed out in the correct math (which is clear you still haven't grasped), even 6-of-10 can be jammed 62% of the time (and multiply spent the other 38% of the time) given a 50% attack on the masternodes (i.e. the 50% attack on masternodes can attack 100% of the InstantX transactions). Even at 10% attack on masternodes, then every 666th UTXO can be jammed and roughly every 10,000th UTXO can be multiply spent. So if there are 66,600 UXTO, then a 10% attack on the masternodes (i.e. controlling 10% of the masternodes) roughly can jam 100 of the available UXTO and double-spend (actually multiply spend, i.e. unlimited lies can be announced by masternodes) 7 of them.

These sort of flaws are amateurish. You are in over your head. You are a programmer and some sort of finance person and a reasonably good marketer mining the gullible speculators (but not to actual users of currency), but you are not capable enough on the block chain theory.

This entire argument is based on an invalid premise! So your jamming attack doesn't work...

Nope. My entire argument is you apparently still don't know how to do basic probability math.

Will you attempt to copy my design and order Dash's masternode announcements? Then will you try to copy my design and merge all the orphans? If not, you will still have attack flaws in your design. Will you replace the deposit for controlling a masternodes with a nomination by PoW, so as to avoid the flaw of externalities that can finance the purchase of masternodes, e.g. shorting the coin.

Well even if you do manage to copy my design, you still can't fix the fact that attacking masternodes is a one-time cost and not sublinear (ongoing cost) as per attacking a correctly designed PoW coin (which is the point that has been made by myself, monsterer, and smooth). And thus Dash is a proof-of-stake security model, not a proof-of-work. Thus it can be undermined by for example combining shorting with attacking masternodes. And you won't get all the small details correct, because you simply don't have enough smart people helping you, because apparently the smart people don't want to work on your closed source during development (and very well documented allegations: fraud) coin. I would never work on your coin, because you have no usership. It is all marketing to speculators to mine the speculators. What is the point? We are supposed to be creating crypto to change the world and entice millions or billions of users. But that has never been your marketing plan. You've always been mining the speculators instead.

And also I do believe the SEC will be coming after you eventually for very clearly running an unregistered illegal investment security (and you come from the finance world so you know very well that you are skirting the securities law). Hope you've paid off the regulators with the $million you mined from the gullible speculators in crypto. Personally I don't see how it has been worth it. The $million you've perhaps pocketed will never sustain you to be rich for the rest of your life, and you will constantly have hanging over your head the threat of SEC action at any time in the future. That is criminal liability in exchange for $million. Not worth it. You are nearing the end of the road for your run.

When I originally assisted you on some of the errors in your original design which caused you to invent masternodes, I viewed you as a nice guy who was trying to develop something. When all these allegations of fraud and premine crap came out, I was very shamed that I had let you get away with promoting Dash. I always knew that Dash was a barely literate design (come on do you really want me to explain how your new anonymity design will be just as flawed as the current on in Dash!), but I didn't want to interfere because I am not the altcoin police (unlike smooth who sometimes tries to act like a sheriff). But really I have to tell you frankly, that I am ashamed that you have mined the speculators and not proposed any real impact for mass usership. And now you have the audacity to go pumping up this Evolution design as some great innovation and fooling more gullible speculators. I mean if you hadn't of done the fraud thing, I would probably not be hitting you so hard now. Again I don't go around harping on the fraud thing, because I am not the altcoin police. But pleeeaaaseee do not try to argue that you are capable on block chain theory tech. You are not.

I don't want to help you because you are doing evil in terms of the goals we as a community are trying to reach. You are siphoning away money from the community and not putting it towards actual innovation (both marketing and technical) that could really help us deal with the problem of a State gone amok. Help us to reach the ideals of crypto. Instead you are just mining the speculators and they seem to believe you are technically capable. You are capable enough to produce code, and you are capable enough to correct mistakes that are pointed out to you. But you are not capable enough to get the really smart people to work with you on ongoing basis, because you are not going in the correct direction in terms of the purpose of why we are here supporting crypto in the first place, which is to get millions of users to use crypto and to better the world (while also making money from increased adoption, not from mining from each other i.e. extracting money from each other in zero-sum game on this forum).

Maybe if you mea culpa on the premine crap and work towards bettering the world instead fooling (ahem marketing to the) the speculators, then maybe I would feel like helping you. But any way, I am moving forward on trying to move the crypto world forward in the direction it needs to be going. Maybe you should help me! I helped you before and you made a lot of money from me standing aside and not criticizing Dash in the early days. Maybe now it is time for you to pay back to the community.

And most definitely you can't duplicate my marketing plan directly to millions of users.

This is the end of the road for Dash.

It will be evident some weeks from now that Dash has no future.

Edit: I will look at your source code links when I have time. I need to head out the door to do errands. If I discover that any of my points are incorrect, I will mea culpa. Again I don't hate you, but I feel I must be frank about the technology because we really need innovation that help us reach the goals of crypto and not just half-assed tech from guys who design schemes to siphon off the capital of crypto into their pockets. And again I have studied the SEC regulations and all these marketing to speculators is clearly a violation of the Howey test for being an unregistered illegal investment security. It doesn't matter how you've obfuscated it by pretending the masternodes are in control, the Supreme Court has consistently said that the test overlooks any attempts to obfuscate the economic reality of the situation. Then on top of that is the evidence of deception with the premine and the advertised money supply protocol being altered ex post facto, etc.

And afaik you are a USA citizen, so thus you incur the maximum culpability.

no wonder vertoe left

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

And now the poor little DashHoles are crying that their instamined shitcoin is falling in CMC rank because "Dash NEVER marketed itself to speculators."  Grin

Dear Callalilly,
Bless your heart, but ETC has zero budget to market itself to speculators, while Dash has spent many years and millions of Treasury dollars doing exactly that. Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
yonton

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

Venezuelans jumped out of the frying pan and in to the fire! From Bolivar to Dash
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:12:53 AM

Icey... Way to much to read. No one cares enough to read all that crap. Keep it simple stupid.  Geez... People have busy live's these days...respect them please thanks.

Your friendly Dashhole.

Cool
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:50:21 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:20:25 AM by qwizzie

Looks like Bitcoin has fallen below $6000 which explains the dramatic decline of the altcoin prices
yesterday and today. Some traders must have seen this coming and took action.

This is pretty much a decline across the board both in price and marketcap and will lead to another
shifting of ranks, which can already be seen happening here :

https://www.coinranker.net

(this site by the way excludes tether, which is just a direct peg to the dollar)

And here :

https://coinmarketcap.com

Survival of the fittest is in full force now for the altcoins and maybe even for Bitcoin.
Hype sentiment is getting replaced by realistic sentiment in this bear market,
which will have a profound impact on many cryptoprojects out there.

I strongly believe that Dash will survive this and grow stronger once this bear market ends,
it just requires patience and a little bit of understanding of the market.

Dont let trolls like yonton and Icey get to you on an emotional level with their FUD,
its not wearth getting upset over.

In my eyes these trolls are good for one thing and one thing only : to bump our Dash ANN thread  Cheesy
This will keep Dash as most viewed and replied Altcoin ANN thread for a very very long time.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

Exactly!
Bitcoin has dramatic side-effects on altcoin, including our favorite coin, DASH.
Looks like Bitcoin has fallen below $6000 which explains the dramatic decline of the altcoin prices
yesterday and today. Some traders must have seen this coming and took action.
Of course, DASH will do survive through one of the worst period this year.
Good news amongst current unexpected period is the DASH team have kept working hard and our community have continuously expanded over time.
It's normal if altcoins drop to their starting points last year before driving up again, personally.
I strongly believe that Dash will survive this and grow stronger once this bear market ends,
it just requires patience and a little bit of understanding of the market.

Dont let trolls like yonton and Icey get to you on an emotional level with their FUD,
its not wearth getting upset over.

In my eyes these trolls are good for one thing and one thing only : to bump our Dash ANN thread  Cheesy

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
start the art

Activity: 395
Merit: 408

Bitcoin OG artworks collection

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:20:43 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 09:24:33 AM by start the art

PRICE 800 USD

DASH PEAKS 01 is owned by Evan Duffield [MEDIA=youtube]BMn1EB-eht8[/MEDIA]
DASH PEAKS 02 is owned by Daniel Diaz [MEDIA=youtube]UcGOaylAx1E[/MEDIA]
DASH PEAKS 03 will be ...?

ddevink

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

I think we’re beyond the point of recovery now, no top coins have ever experienced a crash this significant. At best dash becomes just another low ranked shit coin.

Lol you just new in crypto? there where crashes like 90% with bitcoin so it`s normal.
I think you bought ATH and now calling all coins shitcoins...
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Bitrefill Continues Expansion and Dash Integration, Including 10% Off Orders Paid with Dash

Bitrefill, the online merchant that sells gift cards and vouchers for cryptocurrencies, is continuing to expand its offerings, including payment via Dash and a limited 10% discount when paying with Dash.

Dash Force News talked with Bitrefill about their overall goals, expansion, and Dash integration.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

PRESS RELEASE Larry King, Dash CEO Ryan Taylor Join Blockchain Futurist Conference Distinguished Speakers List
https://ambcrypto.com/larry-king-dash-ceo-ryan-taylor-join-blockchain-futurist-conference-distinguished-speakers-list/

DGAP-News: Watts Miners Announces State-of-the-Art Cryptocurrency Mining Technology for BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH and XMR
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/dgap-news-watts-miners-announces-state-of-the-art-cryptocurrency-mining-technology-for-btc-eth-ltc-dash-and-xmr-1027457629

Watts Mini: 120 TH/s for Bitcoin, 30 GH/s for Litecoin, 4 GH/s for Ethereum, 1.1 TH/s for Dash, and 200 KH/s for Monero with power consumption of 800W±10%
Watts Miner: 250 TH/s for Bitcoin, 50 GH/s for Litecoin, 7 GH/s for Ethereum, 1.7 TH/s for Dash, and 300 KH/s for Monero with power consumption of 1200W±10%
Watts Rack: 1000 TH/s for Bitcoin, 200 GH/s for Litecoin, 28 GH/s for Ethereum, 6.8 TH/s for Dash, and 1200 KH/s for Monero with a power consumption of only 1200W±10% x 4

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

iCEBREAKER that post is from like 3 years ago. Is this a new level of copy paste trolling? Those arguments are ridiculous. Not a single attack has happened as you/ or whoever it was posted that rubbish described. Not one. Hows your ETC investment going? With their amazing roadmap

yonton stop pretending only Dash is going down. This is across the board. You know it full well.

Dash will be one of those that emerges all the stronger as qwizzie said. You know it.

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Bitmain Releases Crypto Holdings, Owns 70% As Much Dash As Bitcoin As of March

Bitmain has released its cryptocurrency holdings, showing a significant portion in Dash, nearly as much as in Bitcoin.

The cryptocurrency mining equipment manufacturing giant, leading up to filing for its initial public offering (IPO), disclosed its cryptocurrency holdings, both in units and priced in USD, as of March of 2018. The results show an overwhelming portion of funds held in Bitcoin Cash, with Bitcoin and Dash not far from each other in second and third place, and Litecoin and Ethereum trailing behind.

yonton

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

Sell your Dash!
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:31:05 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 08:20:24 PM by qwizzie

What happens to trolls that run out of arguments to use against the cryptocurrency they target ?
They become like yonton : braindead, irrational, irrelevant. Only capable of shouting sell sell sell.

If we had some form of ranking system for trolls, it would pretty much put such a troll on the absolute lowest rank
(lets call it the yonton rank).

To those trolls that managed to descend all the way to the yonton rank :

Congratz, you all just hit rock bottom with regards to trolling.

CryptyMike

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:48 PM
Merited by afbitcoins (2)

Hey - today I reviewed DASH Cheesy

http://doiownashitcoin.com/blog/index.php/2018/08/14/dash-shitcoin-review/

Let me know if there is something else I should add/take away.

Cheers and keep up the good work
!vanovi4

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:34:37 PM
Merited by qwizzie (1)

I like that Dash is best known as the first crypto currency with an emphasis on anonymity and transaction speed and it still holds its positions.
Pages: « 1 ... 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 [6631] 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: