Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2019, 11:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 [6661] 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 ... 6755 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9505096 times)
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 784
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Dash Featured on Arizona 3TV Segment Showcasing Alt Thirty Six and Abee Rideshare

Dash was featured in a recent segment of Arizona-based 3TV/CBS 5 news, highlighting recent achievements in adoption in the developing world as well as upcoming business initiatives.

During the short segment, the host speaks with Dash Core’s CEO Ryan Taylor about Dash’s basic value proposition versus other cryptocurrencies. The segment highlights the need for Dash in countries such as Zimbabwe and Venezuela, using footage from the latter’s Dash Help Desk. The host also interviews Ken Ramirez and Lauren Murphy of Alt Thirty Six, outlining how the business plans on simplifying financial transactions in the cannabis business. Finally, the nascent Abee ridesharing company is featured, which plans on launching later this year leveraging Dash payments to save on transaction fees and maximize driver income.

Join New Dash Talk Discord Server​

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranthidung

Activity: 434
Merit: 279

Tran Thi Dzung

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

With the instensive intensity of DASH on many media channels, DASH project has expanded its community, its ecosystem much more widely over time.
Demands has kept increasing from months to months.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

Dash Masternodes Three-Hour Segment on IBF.LV Latvian Business Community Channel

This week Mark Mason and I had the pleasure once again of appearing on an edition of IBF.LV, a network dedicated to the Latvian business community, to cover Dash. Specifically, we were invited on to give a crash course in masternodes: what they are, how are they different from regular nodes, how they help run Dash’s special features. Over the course of the three-hour discussion we also covered trusted masternode share services, use cases for multisignature wallets, privacy and anonymity features, and more. We also fielded questions from the audience and provided several helpful links to understanding more on the subject.

demo16

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:07:50 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 09:15:52 AM by demo16

Demo1to1000 sure is turning into a little drama queen.
A very hard working drama queen if i may add.

Now I think about it, this could be a contest of sorts
between demo and icey about who can bump the Dash ANN
thread the most, with in their minds provocative posts but in reality
nothing more then shallow silly trolling posts.

I wonder who is winning this contest  Undecided

There is a usefull functionality in the dashtalk forum, where people can rate the posts.

Instead of having TaoOfDictator and the rest moderators / dictators, we could let all proven individuals rate all posts whether they are "speculation as fact" or "spam" or anything, and then let every forum user free to filter/show/ignore all these "speculations","spams" e.t.c according the ratings they received.

Futhermore the dashtalk forum needs threaded discussions (for example look at how reddit implements threads in discussions). The threaded discussions are usefull because if a post has been rated as speculation (by the majority of the proven individuals who are allowed to vote) then the forum reader who wishes to filter that kind of post he should be able also to hide all the following replies. This is the advantage of the threaded discussions compared to flat discussions (like this one). Having threads you can spot the replies of a discussion and hide/reveal the thread from its root.

The above solution sets everyone free from the Dictatorship of TaoOfSatoshi and from his ambiguous (and non voted) rules.

Sometimes I wonder, what is the real goal of the Dash censors and of the minority which supports them.
Is it to control the Dash community, or is it to destroy it?
I also wonder how many individuals and how many dash forums these censors plan to attack?
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

Inflation Creates Unique Opportunity for Dash Growth

Dash’s success in Venezuela was recently highlighted by a Business Insider article that discussed how Dash is supplanting other currency options in the country.

The article started off by mentioning how Venezuela is set to see one million percent inflation this year and how there is confusion around the government’s attempted solution. The article then proceeds to talk with Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash Core Group, about how Dash is “seeing tens of thousands of wallet downloads from the country each month”. The article then went on to talk about how Dash is able to offer its fast transaction speeds, low fees, security, ease of use, and DAO to provide services to consumers and merchants to improve their lives, which includes being a relatively better store of value when compared to the Bolivar.

demo16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 05:29:40 PM by demo16

Report from DashUncensored.
Dash doesn't make the cut...Because Evolution is Vaporware!
Read more:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DashUncensored/comments/98pow7/dash_doesnt_make_the_cutbecause_evolution_is/

http://thefanzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/trash.jpg

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

demo seems to be taking the lead in this thrilling contest between icey and himself about who makes the most shallow, silly and trollish posts. Not only by sheer number of posts lately, but also by degrading himself from just criticising censorship on the dash forum to now directly attacking Dash Evolution.

Congratz demo, finally we see your inner icey troll emerging... please feed it, it looks hungry.

Dash : News, Information and Discussion ->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115659.0
Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
demo16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

demo seems to be taking the lead in this thrilling contest between icey and himself about who makes the most shallow, silly and trollish posts. Not only by sheer number of posts lately, but also by degrading himself from just criticising censorship on the dash forum to now directly attacking Dash Evolution.

Congratz demo, finally we see your inner icey troll emerging... please feed it, it looks hungry.
I am just a reporter.
Whatever I report may be important, or usefull, or controversial.
Whenever I report something, this doesnt necessarily mean that I agree with it.

I am just a reporter.
I will report here whatever is censored in dashtalk due to the "speculation as fact" moderation rule (or due to any other TaoOfSatoshi's silly rule)
I will report not only here, but all over the internet, wherever I could find a dash related discussion.
Finally I will try to automate my reports, by using scripts.

I will keep doing this, until the censorship in dashtalk ends and until you set all the dashtalk readers FREE.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

Casually looked here and was surprised that the Dash platform is so popular. About Vinesuela - it's strong. But, I heard that Bolivar has the wealth of the country, and Dash?

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 07:55:25 PM by qwizzie

Casually looked here and was surprised that the Dash platform is so popular. About Vinesuela - it's strong. But, I heard that Bolivar has the wealth of the country, and Dash?

Its not just Venezuela : https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-is-experiencing-rapid-adoption-and-use-in-colombia/

The usage is the same though : both in Venezuela and Colombia the cryptocurrency Dash is getting adopted by more and more
merchants, so their customers can make their daily purchases without getting hit by heavy inflation (hyperinflation) from their
own local currency. This does not necessarily mean the wealthy upper class of those countries will switch to Dash, but for people
trying to just survive the hyperinflation, Dash is providing an invaluable service.

With regards to the popularity of this Dash platform, yeah Dash is the most viewed & replied ANN thread in the Altcoins section
for several years now. It shows that Dash has a strong and active community.

Dash : News, Information and Discussion ->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115659.0
Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
AzzAz

Activity: 946
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

Its not just Venezuela : https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-is-experiencing-rapid-adoption-and-use-in-colombia/

The usage is the same though : both in Venezuela and Colombia the cryptocurrency Dash is getting adopted by more and more
merchants, so their customers can make their daily purchases without getting hit by heavy inflation (hyperinflation) from their
own local currency. This does not necessarily mean the wealthy upper class of those countries will switch to Dash, but for people
trying to just survive the hyperinflation, Dash is providing an invaluable service.

With regards to the popularity of this Dash platform, yeah Dash is the most viewed & replied ANN thread in the Altcoins section
for several years now. It shows that Dash has a strong and active community.

and...
"...In a review conducted by the firm on the world’s 17 largest crypto merchant processing services such as BitPay and Coinfy, they found a reduction in Bitcoin Cash payments from $10.5 million in March 2018 to $3.7 million in May. Bitcoin payments also slumped from a peak of $412 million in September 2017 to $60 million in May 2018."

DASH going opposite way: it can be seen how hard work behind DASH community gives results.

No wonder they show hate and jealousy here and everywhere.
 So ppl go work, don't sit  and FUD here
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1063

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:02:39 AM

Dash Corp CEO on Keiser Report.

A drunken yacht party is the perfect place to pitch shitcoins.  Just don't lose your private keys!

How many more cocktails on Max and Stacy's boat can the broke Dash Clown Group afford to splurge on?

The beginning with Stacy is much better than the cringey shilling softball "interview" that was worse than most late night infomercials.

Really tacky stuff.  Max obviously doesn't GAF about Dash and barely manages to phone it in.

It's unbelievable Dash is wasting money on these clowns while the flourishing grassroots in Venezuela/Brazil/Colombia are starving for resources.

This misuse of funds is exactly why Ryan should be demoted and replaced.  Dash's CEO is a terrible spokesman and couldn't sell 1% as many used cars as Amanda.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

Cryptocurrency Dash aims to give mainstream money a run!

https://youtu.be/yVtfJVmIFlw

Support the Arts .....>
XgRh8s3hRW8YvimLTw2J5hqpCQMk7NVY6F
bigrcanada1

Activity: 648
Merit: 523

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:31:26 AM

Cryptocurrency Dash aims to give mainstream money a run!

https://youtu.be/yVtfJVmIFlw

thanks for providing that link!  Everyday...more and more mainstream positive news.  Cheesy
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

Dash Nation Founder / CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:01:17 AM
Merited by Macrochip (10)

Yes, the combination of the rise in mainstream coverage and the incessant attempts by our detractors to control the narrative leads me to believe that good things are about to happen with Dash. The dichotomy of the way Dash is portrayed in certain circles and how it actually is is striking.

Just look at the above image and the imbedded YouTube video. This shows a very professional leader of a cryptocurrency concern, that has members around the world working hard to see it gain adoption, talking in a mature way to a respected reporter on a balcony in Toronto. This was at the Blockchain Futurist Conference, not a yacht, they were on the balcony of the building at the time (I know, I was there).

Then you have our detractors, who apparently are still in grade school and flunking at that because they can't even spell "like" properly. They try to distract you from the great fundamentals in Dash with childish attacks and distractions, and hope you will listen to them instead of doing your own research.

The above picture could not be more telling of the current situation between Dash and its "detractors". They will likely keep doing this long after Dash has become a dominant global currency, because make no mistake, we are heading that way, as the beginnings are already being laid.

Keep drawing, kids.

When you mix cash with digital payments, you get DASH!
Join -ƆASH Nation!
Buy Dash On EXMO
#DASH #DashNation
Cash Alternative TV
#CashIntoDash
Follow me on Twitter!
DASH.ORG | Dash Nation on Discord
DashNation.com
Autumn

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Yes, the combination of the rise in mainstream coverage and the incessant attempts by our detractors to control the narrative leads me to believe that good things are about to happen with Dash. The dichotomy of the way Dash is portrayed in certain circles and how it actually is is striking.

Just look at the above image and the imbedded YouTube video. This shows a very professional leader of a cryptocurrency concern, that has members around the world working hard to see it gain adoption, talking in a mature way to a respected reporter on a balcony in Toronto. This was at the Blockchain Futurist Conference, not a yacht, they were on the balcony of the building at the time (I know, I was there).

Then you have our detractors, who apparently are still in grade school and flunking at that because they can't even spell "like" properly. They try to distract you from the great fundamentals in Dash with childish attacks and distractions, and hope you will listen to them instead of doing your own research.

The above picture could not be more telling of the current situation between Dash and its "detractors". They will likely keep doing this long after Dash has become a dominant global currency, because make no mistake, we are heading that way, as the beginnings are already being laid.

Keep drawing, kids.

It’s an interesting phenomenon. Under the boring market, there are friends who are painting.
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1006

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try." 

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid. At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

Your inability to discern legitimate worry from concern-trolling and your moronic miscategorizing of legitimate critics as haterz has been in my opinion more destructive than it's possible to measure. I think you have set Dash back years and are responsible personally for the loss of millions in market cap. If Dash succeeds, it will be in spite of, not because in any way of your participation. You are a blight on Dash, the cryptosphere, and humanity. You will go down in the record books as the most effeminate, dim-witted forum thug in the history of ever.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try."  

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid. At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

Your inability to discern legitimate worry from concern-trolling and your moronic miscategorizing of legitimate critics as haterz has been in my opinion more destructive than it's possible to measure. I think you have set Dash back years and are responsible personally for the loss of millions in market cap. If Dash succeeds, it will be in spite of, not because in any way of your participation. You are a blight on Dash, the cryptosphere, and humanity. You will go down in the record books as the most effeminate, dim-witted forum thug in the history of ever.

What a dumb post, just abide by the Dash forum rules by not stating speculation as fact and
you would not have been temp banned in the first place !

The biggest problem are people who think they can post whatever they like on forums that have forum rules
in place. They get overly emotional when they learn about those forum rules the hard way and lash out in here
and off topic in budget proposal discussions, in a misguided sense that they have been wronged somehow.

All it really shows is a very immature and childish side of them and an unwillingness to play by the rules.

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1006

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try."  

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid. At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

What a dumb post, just abide by the Dash forum rules by not stating speculation as fact and

The biggest problem are people who think they can post whatever they like on forums that have forum rules
in place. They get overly emotional when they learn about those forum rules the hard way and lash out in here
and in budget proposal discussions, in a misguided sense that they have been wronged somehow.

All it really shows is a very immature and childish side of them and an unwillingness to play by the rules.

Here's the problem with even having "NO presenting speculation as fact": It's almost all speculation. Philosophers going back to Socrates have repeatedly maintained that it's nearly impossible to know anything with absolute certainty. So if it's nearly all speculation, it gives moderators enormous leeway to say anything is speculation. Because it is. When everything is criminal, selective enforcement of rules gives us Rule of Man, not Rule of Law.  That wouldn't even be so bad if the man in question wasn't such a rock-headed buffoon, but he is.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

and in budget proposal discussions, in a misguided sense that they have been wronged somehow.

Here's the problem with even having "NO presenting speculation as fact": It's almost all speculation. Philosophers going back to Socrates have repeatedly maintained that it's nearly impossible to know anything with absolute certainty. So if it's nearly all speculation, it gives moderators enormous leeway to say anything is speculation. Because it is. When everything is criminal, selective enforcement of rules gives us Rule of Man, not Rule of Law.  That wouldn't even be so bad if the man in question wasn't such a rock-headed buffoon, but he is.

If you have such difficulty to differentiate speculation from facts for yourself or with how Dash moderators view speculation, then i suggest you stop posting in the Dash forum and instead post more in the bitcointalk dash forum. Although even this forum has forum rules in place that you should be aware of.

Pages: « 1 ... 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 [6661] 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 ... 6755 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.