Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 [6640] 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:02:39 AM

Dash Corp CEO on Keiser Report.

A drunken yacht party is the perfect place to pitch shitcoins.  Just don't lose your private keys!

How many more cocktails on Max and Stacy's boat can the broke Dash Clown Group afford to splurge on?

The beginning with Stacy is much better than the cringey shilling softball "interview" that was worse than most late night infomercials.

Really tacky stuff.  Max obviously doesn't GAF about Dash and barely manages to phone it in.

It's unbelievable Dash is wasting money on these clowns while the flourishing grassroots in Venezuela/Brazil/Colombia are starving for resources.

This misuse of funds is exactly why Ryan should be demoted and replaced.  Dash's CEO is a terrible spokesman and couldn't sell 1% as many used cars as Amanda.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

Cryptocurrency Dash aims to give mainstream money a run!

https://youtu.be/yVtfJVmIFlw

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:31:26 AM

Cryptocurrency Dash aims to give mainstream money a run!

https://youtu.be/yVtfJVmIFlw

thanks for providing that link!  Everyday...more and more mainstream positive news.  Cheesy
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:01:17 AM
Merited by Macrochip (10)

Yes, the combination of the rise in mainstream coverage and the incessant attempts by our detractors to control the narrative leads me to believe that good things are about to happen with Dash. The dichotomy of the way Dash is portrayed in certain circles and how it actually is is striking.

Just look at the above image and the imbedded YouTube video. This shows a very professional leader of a cryptocurrency concern, that has members around the world working hard to see it gain adoption, talking in a mature way to a respected reporter on a balcony in Toronto. This was at the Blockchain Futurist Conference, not a yacht, they were on the balcony of the building at the time (I know, I was there).

Then you have our detractors, who apparently are still in grade school and flunking at that because they can't even spell "like" properly. They try to distract you from the great fundamentals in Dash with childish attacks and distractions, and hope you will listen to them instead of doing your own research.

The above picture could not be more telling of the current situation between Dash and its "detractors". They will likely keep doing this long after Dash has become a dominant global currency, because make no mistake, we are heading that way, as the beginnings are already being laid.

Keep drawing, kids.

Autumn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Yes, the combination of the rise in mainstream coverage and the incessant attempts by our detractors to control the narrative leads me to believe that good things are about to happen with Dash. The dichotomy of the way Dash is portrayed in certain circles and how it actually is is striking.

Just look at the above image and the imbedded YouTube video. This shows a very professional leader of a cryptocurrency concern, that has members around the world working hard to see it gain adoption, talking in a mature way to a respected reporter on a balcony in Toronto. This was at the Blockchain Futurist Conference, not a yacht, they were on the balcony of the building at the time (I know, I was there).

Then you have our detractors, who apparently are still in grade school and flunking at that because they can't even spell "like" properly. They try to distract you from the great fundamentals in Dash with childish attacks and distractions, and hope you will listen to them instead of doing your own research.

The above picture could not be more telling of the current situation between Dash and its "detractors". They will likely keep doing this long after Dash has become a dominant global currency, because make no mistake, we are heading that way, as the beginnings are already being laid.

Keep drawing, kids.

It’s an interesting phenomenon. Under the boring market, there are friends who are painting.
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try." 

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid. At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

Your inability to discern legitimate worry from concern-trolling and your moronic miscategorizing of legitimate critics as haterz has been in my opinion more destructive than it's possible to measure. I think you have set Dash back years and are responsible personally for the loss of millions in market cap. If Dash succeeds, it will be in spite of, not because in any way of your participation. You are a blight on Dash, the cryptosphere, and humanity. You will go down in the record books as the most effeminate, dim-witted forum thug in the history of ever.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try."  

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid. At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

Your inability to discern legitimate worry from concern-trolling and your moronic miscategorizing of legitimate critics as haterz has been in my opinion more destructive than it's possible to measure. I think you have set Dash back years and are responsible personally for the loss of millions in market cap. If Dash succeeds, it will be in spite of, not because in any way of your participation. You are a blight on Dash, the cryptosphere, and humanity. You will go down in the record books as the most effeminate, dim-witted forum thug in the history of ever.

What a dumb post, just abide by the Dash forum rules by not stating speculation as fact and
you would not have been temp banned in the first place !

The biggest problem are people who think they can post whatever they like on forums that have forum rules
in place. They get overly emotional when they learn about those forum rules the hard way and lash out in here
and off topic in budget proposal discussions, in a misguided sense that they have been wronged somehow.

All it really shows is a very immature and childish side of them and an unwillingness to play by the rules.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try."  

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid. At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

What a dumb post, just abide by the Dash forum rules by not stating speculation as fact and

The biggest problem are people who think they can post whatever they like on forums that have forum rules
in place. They get overly emotional when they learn about those forum rules the hard way and lash out in here
and in budget proposal discussions, in a misguided sense that they have been wronged somehow.

All it really shows is a very immature and childish side of them and an unwillingness to play by the rules.

Here's the problem with even having "NO presenting speculation as fact": It's almost all speculation. Philosophers going back to Socrates have repeatedly maintained that it's nearly impossible to know anything with absolute certainty. So if it's nearly all speculation, it gives moderators enormous leeway to say anything is speculation. Because it is. When everything is criminal, selective enforcement of rules gives us Rule of Man, not Rule of Law.  That wouldn't even be so bad if the man in question wasn't such a rock-headed buffoon, but he is.

insert coin here:

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

and in budget proposal discussions, in a misguided sense that they have been wronged somehow.

Here's the problem with even having "NO presenting speculation as fact": It's almost all speculation. Philosophers going back to Socrates have repeatedly maintained that it's nearly impossible to know anything with absolute certainty. So if it's nearly all speculation, it gives moderators enormous leeway to say anything is speculation. Because it is. When everything is criminal, selective enforcement of rules gives us Rule of Man, not Rule of Law.  That wouldn't even be so bad if the man in question wasn't such a rock-headed buffoon, but he is.

If you have such difficulty to differentiate speculation from facts for yourself or with how Dash moderators view speculation, then i suggest you stop posting in the Dash forum and instead post more in the bitcointalk dash forum. Although even this forum has forum rules in place that you should be aware of.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

If you have such difficulty to differentiate speculation from facts for yourself or with how Dash moderators view speculation, then i suggest you stop posting in the Dash forum and instead post more in the bitcointalk dash forum. Although even this forum has forum rules in place that you should be aware of.

I'm legendary too, Quizzie. I don't need you to tell me this forum has rules, thanks.

insert coin here:

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:13:56 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 08:47:52 AM by qwizzie

I'm legendary too, Quizzie. I don't need you to tell me this forum has rules, thanks.

That will be 1 Dash for misspelling my name billyjoeallen. I'm saving up the Dash i receive from people misspelling my name, so i can start a new masternode. Luckily for me a remarkable large number of people manage to misspel my name, so i'm getting closer and closer to starting a new masternode.

Also the third textline in your signature is not visible, i guess (speculation, not fact) it has not been visible from the start. I suggest you take a look at it.

demo16

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 09:43:41 AM by demo16

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid.
At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

Very well said!
Let me repeat it!

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS.
The biggest problem with Dash is TaoOfSatoshi, the brutal censor of the dash forums!
Spit the cancer of censorship out of the dash forums.
Let's LIBERATE the users/readers of the dash forums, NOW!
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 10:35:56 AM by solowhizkid

What is Dash? | Dash Cryptocurrency Explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWcsuGE5CK0

#dash_force

Dash at Blockchain Futurist Conference | Aug 15-16 2018 Toronto, Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkUumtAnDXU

#dash_force

¿Podrían las criptomonedas sustituir al dinero 'normal' en Venezuela?

Could cryptocurrencies replace 'normal' money in Venezuela?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgUgFJuFlhs

#dash_force

Dash está ayudando a la situación de muchos venezolanos

(Dash is helping the situation of many Venezuelans)

https://www.crypto-economy.net/dash-esta-ayudando-situacion-muchos-venezolanos/

#dash_force

Cryptocurrency Dash aims to give mainstream money a run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVtfJVmIFlw

#dash_force

Dash Records Success in Hyper-Inflated Markets

https://thebitcoinmag.com/2018/08/24/dash-records-success-in-hyper-inflated-markets/

#dash_force

Cryptocurrency Dash Becomes Choice of Currency for Venezuelans

https://btcmanager.com/privacy-cryptocurrency-dash-becomes-choice-of-currency-for-venezuelans/

#dash_force

How To Beat High Inflation, Grab A Mobile Phone And Buy DASH

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/08/how-to-beat-high-inflation-grab-a-mobile-phone-and-buy-dash/

#dash_force

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Dash Podcast 66 – Feat. George Donnelly Dash Colombia & Jeff, Yuri & Chuck from Dash Nexus

Video repost of episode 66 of the three amigos podcast with special guests George Donnelly from Dash Colombia and Jeff, Yuri & Chuck from Dash Nexus.

The 3 amigos podcast takes place every Friday at 3pm EST / 8pm BST.

The Dash Force News 3 amigos podcast is now available to listen to on the following platforms:

🎙 Itunes
🎙 Tunein
🎙 Stitcher
🎙 Google Play
🎙 Overcast
🎙 Podbean

If you haven’t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash Force News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

This Week In Dash: August 20-25

This week continues the trend of being another great week in Dash with awesome integrations, developments, and news! Continue reading to get a brief summary of the week.

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Here is my vision for Dash: We use treasury funds to build a healthy growing community of developer/entrepreneurs who risk their own capital or get their own financing in an attempt to profitably provide value to the network. If the value provided by that group exceeds the cost to build it, Dash will be virtually unstoppable. a 101% ROI will compound, leading to an exponential increase in value.

I think such a community will almost naturally grow if we just eliminate Pay and Pray. We can still fund development. We can still fund marketing, just without the on board risk. Entrepreneurs look for win-win. Most ultimately fail, but most don't need to succeed. Consumers benefit from failing businesses all the time, and new entrepreneurs pop up to replace them. Consumers don't care too much if the store they shop at is losing money. They may care if the store closes, but they can enjoy shopping there until it does. Then they shop somewhere else. Some entrepreneurs succeed and get extremely wealthy, and they still provide win-win solutions for consumers. ~6800 Dash are spent by the treasury every month. If we were using it to build a community of entrepreneurs rather than funding pie-in-the-sky projects with no guarantee of ROI at all, I believe investors would pour in money, just like they did with Etherium.

Masternode owners are customers. They are the consumers of the things provided by the treasury, along with other stakeholders. There is no reason we need to finance the projects we are doing business with. We can pay them at the time they provide the benefits, or after.  That is a common, normal way of doing business. It happens all the time almost everywhere. In my opinion, the Masternode network need to stop playing banker. We are obviously not very good at it, judging by the Schrems, the Swanns, the bitcarts, the numerous other projects that failed or disappointed.

We need to end Pay and Pray. We should be building a community of developer/entrepreneurs, not a mob of promise-breaking hucksters and dreamers wishing to get Dash to finance their unsustainable, money-sucking adventures.

insert coin here:

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

Cash Alternative TV | Venezuela's Passion For Dash

Dash has taken Venezuela by storm, as passionate people all over the country work to make it the first "Dash Nation".
This is a precursor to mass adoption, the spark that will light the fire. Enjoy this interview with Eugenia Alcala Sucre, the founder of Dash Venezuela.

#DashNation #NacionDash #CashAlternative

demo16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:55 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 09:14:01 PM by demo16

Dash has a community that spent more than 10 millions of dollars on:
- a fighter jet with a Dash logo (about $1million)
- 3 MMA fighters (about $3 million)
- a youtuber / journalist whose videos averaged 2,000 views. (about $3 million)
- a music festival where 100 people used Dash (about $1 million)
- a Dash documentary that was never released (about $1 million)
- a platform for cannabis that was delivered a year late and has no clients (about $1 million)
- a better version of this site for $500,000
- sponsoring soccer teams, cycling teams, and many other amateurish marketing efforts.
- an ATM project that was paid for 12 continuous months and was never delivered, not even a single piece of code or hardware (lamassu case)

When you combine a naive community of masternodes that cannot make responsible business decisions, a community that censor criticism and is hostile to those who voice their opinions, with a weak and passive leadership that does not get involved, you get Dash 2018: 93% down from ATH, almost broke and nothing delivered.

Among all the above problems, there is one problem of dash which is the biggest.

The biggest problem of Dash is not the CEO, or the core Evolution team that delivers nothing,  or the haterz, or the trolls, or the FAKE DASH NEWS, or the extreme wastefulness of the budget, or the naive masternodes community.
The biggest problem with Dash is TaoOfSatoshi, the brutal censor of the dash forums!
Spit the cancer of censorship out of the dash forums.
Let's LIBERATE the users/readers of the dash forums, NOW!
demo16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Here is my vision for Dash: We use treasury funds to build a healthy growing community of developer/entrepreneurs who risk their own capital or get their own financing in an attempt to profitably provide value to the network. If the value provided by that group exceeds the cost to build it, Dash will be virtually unstoppable. a 101% ROI will compound, leading to an exponential increase in value.

I think such a community will almost naturally grow if we just eliminate Pay and Pray. We can still fund development. We can still fund marketing, just without the on board risk. Entrepreneurs look for win-win. Most ultimately fail, but most don't need to succeed. Consumers benefit from failing businesses all the time, and new entrepreneurs pop up to replace them. Consumers don't care too much if the store they shop at is losing money. They may care if the store closes, but they can enjoy shopping there until it does. Then they shop somewhere else. Some entrepreneurs succeed and get extremely wealthy, and they still provide win-win solutions for consumers. ~6800 Dash are spent by the treasury every month. If we were using it to build a community of entrepreneurs rather than funding pie-in-the-sky projects with no guarantee of ROI at all, I believe investors would pour in money, just like they did with Etherium.

Masternode owners are customers. They are the consumers of the things provided by the treasury, along with other stakeholders. There is no reason we need to finance the projects we are doing business with. We can pay them at the time they provide the benefits, or after.  That is a common, normal way of doing business. It happens all the time almost everywhere. In my opinion, the Masternode network need to stop playing banker. We are obviously not very good at it, judging by the Schrems, the Swanns, the bitcarts, the numerous other projects that failed or disappointed.

We need to end Pay and Pray. We should be building a community of developer/entrepreneurs, not a mob of promise-breaking hucksters and dreamers wishing to get Dash to finance their unsustainable, money-sucking adventures.

I have proposed many alternative budget systems, that are not Pay and Pray.
Unfortunately my account is banned in dashtalk, it is not searchable so it is hard for me to retrieve the proposal ideas (and even harder for you or anybody else)
joshuamayu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

I'm trying to pick up a little Dash. It's still one of the only major coins that is under sold on the RSI. It will give huge profits in a bull run and even now at this price in a bear market.  I'm glad Venzuelan's are trading Dash. I lived in Bogota this year and last ear  for 9 months and and 3 months in Medellin. I bought btc often otc in Bogota but I never heard of anyone selling Dash honestly.. Crypto was pretty popular in Bogota and alot of people mined and traded it. People literally are living on $10 a month in Venezuela. It would be great to connect with Venezuelan's on facebook or wherever and send them $10 in Dash. It would help the people tremendously but would also get alot more people trading with Dash. Imagine 100,000 Venezuelan's receiving $10 in Dash apiece..
Pages: « 1 ... 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 [6640] 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: