Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 [2008] 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722719 times)
Natalya

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:03:09 AM

Can I ask on which pool all people are mining?Anyone had problems with drk.coinmine.pl? Can I trust this pool?

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
ergou

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:16:40 AM

i download

Release Candidates (v0.10.11.5)
http://www.darkcoin.io/getstarted.html

user this guide.
http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkSendDocumentation.pdf

but  everytime, i send drk with darksend it shows error.

"darkSend Status => Your transaction was accepted into the pool!"
"darkSend Status => ( Entries 1/3 )"
then
"darkSend Status => idle"

anyone can help me out?
JGCMiner

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:19:01 AM

First thing, whoever told you that POW was finished for this coin was LYING. Next time, you should go to a different source for your crypto info or do your own research. In the worse case, there is still about 70% (read that again -- 70%) of DRK that remains to be mined. Could be more available depending on hashrate. Miners will get 80% of these. Sorry this is not some early adopter scheme like the 1 week POW then 100% POS coins. If DRK is a early adopter scheme then so is Bitcoin. Roll Eyes

Well i'm glad that it isn't true. To be honest i read it in the trollbox, and didn't necessarily treat it as fact, as the poster was promoting BC at the time. Come release of Darksend i'll have a look at the source. Who knows, i might become a Darkcoin miner/enthusiast yet!!

As for the rest of your post, well.... you sound like one of the "Bitcoin is perfect and nothing can be to improve it" types. I don't know if Darksend will stand the test of time, but I do know that to call it a illusion before it's full release is very short-sighted.  

Not at all. I love bitcoin, its the standard, but i also love and embrace all tech as whole. I'm also fairly adept with the inherent insecurity of the internet, so when i hear about things like "DarkSend" and "100% Anonymous Crypto" the bullshit alarm in my brain starts ringing.

Again, just to reiterate on the piece of my post you didn't address, I do not like the decentralized nature of the Masternode setup at Darkcoin, BUT , many coins have a centralized aspect, such as checkpointing servers in some POS coins. the way i see it, masternodes and checkpoint servers may be a necessary evil. So all in all i guess the Masternode setup isn't a big deal, so long as it offers no unfair disadvantage to common miners.

At this point, the only other thing i might complain about, is Darksend, but i don't know enough about it, and haven't read the code to make a reasonable quantification about the pros and cons. For now, i will "crawl back in my hole" and continue to observe from a distance. If i see something awesome, i'll be the first one here to praise it. if i see something wrong, i'll be the first one here to denounce its usefulness.

Fair?

That's fair. Admittedly my post was probably a bit harsh.

As for masternodes, I think it is going overboard to call them centralized as we already have nearly 500. Is it 500 different people? No, but it is also not a handful of parties having control. Masternodes where chosen as a "meeting halfway" type of solution between something like ring sigs (which have blockchain bloating among other technical challenges) and being at the mercy of DOS attacks which is a risk if you use blind signing. The purpose of masternodes is to moderate Darksend transactions and to punish any bad actors -- and I am sure you know that there is no shortage of bad actors in the crypto space. Masternodes can also be used for things like hosting the blockchain down the road. In short, I don't think they are as bad as they seem.

Briefly on checkpointing, there was a discussion about using an auto-checkpoint server for DRK, but that was scraped. Now the checkpoints will only be used if we have more forking issues as that will help the prevention of panic (exchanges on wrong blockchains,etc) we've had in the past.
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:19:51 AM

maybe its just me but recently ive been feeling really bitter towards most p&d pro's (not u) they like drug dealers taking money of noobs, selling them bags(of coins,lol) giving them brief happiness then a heavy comedown,dealers keep making the money while noobs keep going back for another bag.

anyway, you going to be first troll on ignore list coz u r simply....boring

I hear you brother, the last 6-9 months as a casual miner and now a full-time miner have been a real baptism of fire...

After I got scammed a few times by rather sophisticated pump teams, and after I went through the initial stage of denial, a rage started brewing which made me want to become a whale myself and make it my life's mission to crush these scammers...

You come into Crypto with such ideals and optimism, the principal of it is such a good solution to the existing financial system of credit and slavery.

The real problem I had, I could afford to lose 5-10 BTC on scams, but most people can't and I'm sure I'm not the only one that started mining Crypto with some hope of a financial revolution one day in the future.

Eventually the rage turns into a numbness of some sort and you realise Crypto is like every other avenue in life, there are honest and dishonest people no matter what you do.

Luckily, I discovered DRK soon enough and all my losses are repaid tenfold, plus I'm learning to surf the scam waves to put money back into real currencies like DRK.

Still though, it still leaves me with the thoughts that if I'm the NSA, CIA, Central Bank or whomever might feel threatened by Crypto one day, I'd be saying to myself "Heh, we got nothing to worry about, these mother fuckers are gonna wipe each other out..."

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:32:12 AM

MAN!!!
Today has just been a CrAzY day - WOW ! !

Fudders will fud
Trolls march'n up and down the block
People bitch'n back and forth over stupid shit.

It would be nice to see this place get back to assisting folks and moving forward.
For some, I understand that's WAY to much to ask for (fudder's, troll's, punk's)

I think that a lot of what I read here today has to do with fear.
They fear that DRK will take off running and bring their wanna be world to an end.
They fear that they will be looked down upon while looking up at the moon.
They fear that the people they are scamming could one day find out who they really are and could bring about legal actions....
....but wait - for some one to fear legal action would mean that they know and understand that they are scammers.

Maybe I'm just some stupid fucking, mid-westerner that doesn't know any better but....

I know what I've seen - I know what I've heard - I know what I feel
I've tasted it and I've smelled it.

I have invested in DRK and do so every chance I get.

Some of the things that DRK is about to be revealed in the come days, weeks and months......
.....I believe - is gonna blow your fucking mind.

I might not have the best POST record across bitcointalk but hey - lol - I get drunk sometimes and people piss me off.
(with that - I digress)

Evan made a choice to devote time to DRK - 2 years - we only have about 1.4 years left folks - maybe he'll renew that contract :-P

Thing is - you'n's need to, as requested by others, to stop re-posting fudders and trolls - over look them - take a higher ground.

Now I understand that some folks are not mature enough to do so - and no, I am not the dictator of this thread - blah blah blah

What I ask for is that the people, serious about DRK, bring civility to DRK. I myself, will do the same.
No longer shall I lower myself to the level of a troll.
No longer shall I be pissed off and try to spread fud and hatred upon shitcoins.
No longer shall I give another coin hell for for being a shitcoin - even though newbies should be told.

I was once a newbie and I had to learn my lesson's the hard way.
Getting fucked over and scammed by shitcoins and scammers is a lesson that makes you think twice the next time.
It's a learning process.

Newbies and Punks needs to be kicked down into the dirt so that they can stand back up and brush themselves off.
Then, try again from a different approach.

I'm sure that Satoshi Nakamoto had some issues in the beginning when he first came up with the idea of the block-chain.
But nobody was really watching.
Nobody noticed him.
Nobody cared....

He wrote the code and gave it a try......
I'm sure he failed a few times before figuring out how to make it work on a testnet.

Trail and error is all part of development.
People that think that DRK is suppose to work right out of the box like a new toy, has no clue what development means.

This isn't some kind of a movie where the alleged impossible just happens.
Harry Potter is not gonna wave a magic wand.....

Development takes time - not days or weeks - but months and sometimes years.

We have a Wallet that never "hangs" unless you don't know how to run a Wallet
We have DarkSend - capped at 10DRK right now, but it does work.
We have MasterNodes - also working and instead of being rolled out in whole, we have sporks
We have a lot of other little things that cannot be seen from the surface but need to be there......

DRK was like a newborn baby that was able to crawl directly from the womb
DRK did not take long to learn how to walk and talk
DRK then started walking around saying, "Sup..." with a head's up....albeit not properly dressed
DRK tried to take off running at full sprint but tripped over it's own feet - fell down a couple of times and scraped it's knee's
DRK has now learned how to jog down the street at an Evan pace (pun intended)
DRK will slowly gain in stride while also clearing hurdles that were not seen
DRK will have been schooled by the err of it's ways only to come out stronger and better
DRK will build the little engine that could
DRK will test that engine in the MainNet, it will fail but very few will realize it.
DRK will have been schooled by the err of it's ways only to come out stronger and better
DRK will put on a new suit and ride the elevator to the platform, the sky will be clear and the moon will be a waxing crescent
DRK - Climbing aboard said engine, strapping in..... 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - lift off.............

Where DRK goes from there, is anybody's guess......

Wallets that micro and nano mine......
Wallets that act like Certificate of Deposits.....
MasterNodes by the Millions.....if not Billions - just by owning any amount of DRK you contribute as a MasterNode
Insta-cold storage by "locking" portions of the block-chain with a 2nd private key
Forcing every transaction to generate a new address to send too
Trimming the block-chain when addresses are no longer in use by consensus of sender and receiver
 - - - when a block containing 100% consensus is achieved, said block is tagged to be deleted
 - - - a block can only be deleted if said block is the lowest block on the chain with 100% of transactions in consensus
 - - - if all blocks before said block is targeted for deletion then the blockchain can be truncated > 1 block

Who knows what could happen......Huh

But I'll tell you this -

I believe.
I believe that Evan and the Dev's will evolve DRK into something incredible!!

Crypto is growing each and everyday.
The one's within the centralized world have long taken notice.
At some point, a great depression of crypto will occur.
Then slowly it shall be "re-born" and/or "re-built" like nothing you have ever seen or could have possible dreamed of.
Many livelihoods will be lost before the greatest distribution of equality occurs for all of man-kind.
Then we, as a people, will be completely free from any centralize control.

The next, We the people, revolution, shall be a revolution of complete decentralization.

I'd like to think that John Lennon almost get it right.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

but in the infamous word of Rodney King....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiR04ey7-M

Can't we all just get along??

??

Can't we all.......................... just get along??

I am changing my ways..... Can you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3vxEudif8

Now - for something completely different.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4A3n4Q1X_c

Enjoy the ride folks - I know I will.......

LMFAO !!!!

ENCORE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjSyG6qksOo

EDIT: - ENCORE 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

+ Darkcoin has its own theme song, composer by famous composer!!!
Search for it in this thread..
Zerotenine

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:45:19 AM

well...Darkcoins mining is dead now...With 7 GPU's I get only 0.2-0.3 DRK pro day...There is no chance to get profit...
droptable

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:45:41 AM

Can I ask on which pool all people are mining?Anyone had problems with drk.coinmine.pl? Can I trust this pool?

I never had problems with coinmine,
pool is stable,
and i received all funds.

so: works perfect for me.

DΛRKCOIN -> is now -> DΛSH
----------
not DashCoin, not DarkDash, not anything. The Name has been / is changed the tech stays the same
Natalya

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:05:22 AM

I never had problems with coinmine,
pool is stable,
and i received all funds.

so: works perfect for me.

Thanks for info! Smiley

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:09:51 AM

well...Darkcoins mining is dead now...With 7 GPU's I get only 0.2-0.3 DRK pro day...There is no chance to get profit...
what gpu`s do you have?
Do you use new 14,6 sgminer? I get 4,25MHs on each 280x easy.... some get 4,5MHs

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:12:15 AM

Evan made a choice to devote time to DRK - 2 years - we only have about 1.4 years left folks - maybe he'll renew that contract :-P

Thing is - you'n's need to, as requested by others, to stop re-posting fudders and trolls - over look them - take a higher ground.

I'm sure that Satoshi Nakamoto had some issues in the beginning when he first came up with the idea of the block-chain.
But nobody was really watching.
Nobody noticed him.
Nobody cared....

He wrote the code and gave it a try......
I'm sure he failed a few times before figuring out how to make it work on a testnet.

Trail and error is all part of development.
People that think that DRK is suppose to work right out of the box like a new toy, has no clue what development means.

This isn't some kind of a movie where the alleged impossible just happens.
Harry Potter is not gonna wave a magic wand.....

Development takes time - not days or weeks - but months and sometimes years.

Satoshi started development of Bitcoin in 2007, two years in secret before first announcing the white paper and then the code afterwards on a widely watched forum (mailing list).

Satoshi made sure Bitcoin worked very well before releasing it. In it's five years since there have only been a couple of major bugs. Darkcoin has had more bugs and errors in several months than Bitcoin had in five years, I find this outstanding considering most of Darkcoin's code is simply Bitcoin code.

Satoshi was very responsible regarding Bitcoin's release and stability in the early days, something that Evan just doesn't care about at all.

My problem with Darkcoin is that Evan is worshipped like a god here, even though he has made many major mistakes. The first mistake was the coin release in the beginning, he should have restarted the project at that point but he didn't care to. Satoshi probably ended up leaving the Bitcoin project because he released the danger of dev worship, the last thing Satoshi wanted was to turn Bitcoin into a cult with him as the leader. Thankfully we can see how it would have turned out, see Darkcoin. Evan is the Satoshi Jesus, half of the people in this thread think that Evan is going to "conclude" Satoshi's grand cryptocoin experiment. Needless to say the amount of "cult" in this thread is disturbing.

Another issue many people have is that the coinjoin concept is deeply flawed and the inventor of coinjoin doesn't even like it anymore. (In comparison to more recent alternatives)

I'm finding it very difficult not to unquote you with this follow-up....
BUT
Basically - your trying to say that DRK is and would/could be the LARGEST Pump & Dump in Crypto History to date?

Even tho you stated yourself as -  "Satoshi probably ended up leaving"...... Which means that you really don't have any facts on why Satoshi stepped away.    .......... if he every really did and could possible now be under a new Name - etc etc

I'm sorry - gotta stop here.....

Like I said before - maybe I'm an Idiot but my understanding is that CoinJoin and MasterNodes are not one in the same...... and yes I understand the CoinJoin guy not liking he's 1st thought.....etc etc - - - MN Source has not been released - so until the code is released - I really don't think you know what your talking about

1) I said nothing about pump and dumps...

2) Darksend uses coinjoin. Research coinjoin, coinjoin needs a trusted "trustless" mixer. The mixer is trustless because it can't steal coins, but it's trusted because they can record in and out. That is what a masternode is.

3) Satoshi could have had many reasons to leave, however it is possible that he saw weakness in being the figurehead for his creation, and felt it would fair better and be more decentralized if the community took up the reins. One thing is for sure, if Satoshi stayed it would have turned into a cult, much like Darkcoin has.
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:14:06 AM

Thanks Chaeplin.  Smiley.  Seems like SV01 to 5 is picking up different MN status to official?

Yes.
official provides only ip address of active NM.
sv01 ~ sv05 collect all info and use pubkey as key.

Are SV01 to 5 on 10.11.5?

V0.9.11.5.

First table has.

http://drk.poolhash.org/masternode.html

ahh, thanks. I missed the version number. Any ideas why sv01 to 5 showing some MNs as inactive?

Is it a problem if my Masternode doesn't have the "official IP only" ticked?
Zerotenine

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:20:13 AM

what gpu`s do you have?
Do you use new 14,6 sgminer? I get 4,25MHs on each 280x easy.... some get 4,5MHs

Do you have a link for download?
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:24:16 AM

Again, just to reiterate on the piece of my post you didn't address, I do not like the centralized nature of the Masternode setup at Darkcoin, BUT , many coins have a centralized aspect, such as checkpointing servers in some POS coins. the way i see it, masternodes and checkpoint servers may be a necessary evil. So all in all i guess the Masternode setup isn't a big deal, so long as it offers no unfair disadvantage to common miners.

The concept of center, is that it is singular. It is a single point where all the other things revolve around / are based upon etc.

Checkpointing is centralization because there is one point where the network uses to align itself.

Masternodes are like ...500.

500 is not a single point / a center. There is no "center". There are 500 masternodes all over the globe.

If there was one masternode that did the mixing, it would be centralized mixing.

If there are 500-1000 nodes all over the world that operate in a p2p fashion, it is not centralization.

If the government can go to one place (center) and take down the system = centralization / client-server model - with the server-mixer being the single point of reliance.

If the government can't do that because it has to shut 500 nodes all over the world = decentralization / p2p model - with every node adding to network resilience.
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:24:34 AM

i download

Release Candidates (v0.10.11.5)
http://www.darkcoin.io/getstarted.html

user this guide.
http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkSendDocumentation.pdf

but  everytime, i send drk with darksend it shows error.

"darkSend Status => Your transaction was accepted into the pool!"
"darkSend Status => ( Entries 1/3 )"
then
"darkSend Status => idle"

anyone can help me out?

DarkSend is waiting for 2 other transactions. However, at this stage (RC) there are not many people using it simultaneously. A work around (for testing purpose) is to divide the amount you want to send by 3, and send them with DarkSend one after the other.
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:28:26 AM

Thanks Chaeplin.  Smiley.  Seems like SV01 to 5 is picking up different MN status to official?

Yes.

V0.9.11.5.

First table has.

ahh, thanks. I missed the version number. Any ideas why sv01 to 5 showing some MNs as inactive?

Me too...Have 5 green leds and official grey, after some hours all green change to grey.... Sad
btw. received next payment Smiley

splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:29:16 AM

what gpu`s do you have?

Do you have a link for download?
All is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658411.new#new

splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:34:55 AM

EDIT (6/28/2014)
New clients have been released and more changes have been made. Current versions are v9.11.5 and v10.11.5. It is important that all solo-miners and pool operators update to the correct clients! Miners make the network work, and as such you need to use the right client versions, stay up to date and keep our blockchain healthy and stable!

You can find the new client software on the official downloads page of www.Darkcoin.io.

https://www.darkcoin.io/getstarted.html

*** PLEASE UPDATE TO 9.11.5 OR 10.11.5 ***

Windows Users:
v9.11.5
v10.11.5

Linux Users:
Ubuntu v10.11.5 GUI Wallet/Client
Ubuntu v10.11.5 Darkcoind Daemon

Mac Users:
v9.11.5 Wallet/Client

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/please-update-your-darkcoin-clients.1602/
coin101 are you sleeping yet? Smiley New page bump Wink

roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:39:10 AM

Yes.

V0.9.11.5.

First table has.

Me too...Have 5 green leds and official grey, after some hours all green change to grey.... Sad
btw. received next payment Smiley

gratz! No payment for me yet, but up for less than 24hrs for now
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:44:31 AM

Again, just to reiterate on the piece of my post you didn't address, I do not like the centralized nature of the Masternode setup at Darkcoin, BUT , many coins have a centralized aspect, such as checkpointing servers in some POS coins. the way i see it, masternodes and checkpoint servers may be a necessary evil. So all in all i guess the Masternode setup isn't a big deal, so long as it offers no unfair disadvantage to common miners.

The concept of center, is that it is singular. It is a single point where all the other things revolve around / are based upon etc.

Checkpointing is centralization because there is one point where the network uses to align itself.

500 is not a single point / a center. There is no "center". There are 500 masternodes all over the globe.

If there was one masternode that did the mixing, it would be centralized mixing.

If there are 500-1000 nodes all over the world that operate in a p2p fashion, it is not centralization.

If the government can go to one place (center) and take down the system = centralization / client-server model - with the server-mixer being the single point of reliance.

If the government can't do that because it has to shut 500 nodes all over the world = decentralization / p2p model - with every node adding to network resilience.
congratulations you've successfully split a cunt hair.
the master node setup is still a centralized structure reliant upon trust. The current abundance of nodes strengthens your argument in favor of dark send but this goes against the entire concept of trusless regulatory consensus algorithms. Which is the key point I want to make here. Dark send is the appliance of provably corruptible centralized regulatory coin mixing services on top of a brilliant trustless decentralized regulatory consensus algorithm. Zerocoin is the future, not dark send. The transaction mixing needs to become apart of the algorithm its self not on centralized masternode servers.

I understand the technical challenge this presents. Maybe at some point in the future the developer will understand the reason why the system must
 remain completely decentralized and discover how to make the mixer built into the client instead of depenc on centralized middle ware.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:49:52 AM

congratulations you've successfully split a cunt hair.
the master node setup is still a centralized structure reliant upon trust. The current abundance of nodes strengthens your argument in favor of dark send but this goes against the entire concept of trusless regulatory consensus algorithms. Which is the key point I want to make here. Dark send is the appliance of provably corruptible centralized regulatory coin mixing services on top of a brilliant trustless decentralized regulatory consensus algorithm. Zerocoin is the future, not dark send. The transaction mixing needs to become apart of the algorithm its self not on centralized masternode servers.

zerocoin? that project is hardly active, DRK has to offer the best privacy still and possibly for a long time to come
Pages: « 1 ... 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 [2008] 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: