Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 [2740] 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722723 times)
drkwarrior

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:06:06 AM

pure pumper,lol read my posts lol, read ozzies and his scam friend dyslexic zombie and make your own mind..ozzie is a troll
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:06:10 AM

Instead, Drk went closed source and became ostracised from the Btc community, killing my investment with it.

You are, to put it mildly, misrepresenting facts.

DRK has been open in its code, whether it is x11, dgw1/2/3, masternodes etc. The only thing that has been closed is darksend. And it is closed since alpha status back in February (testnet) which was the first time it was used. It was never open so that it can go "closed" - something that you present as a fact or a change of policy.

When Darksend was released on mainnet in March, it was still closed. And back then the price was far lower than it is now, so whether you bought prior to the first DarkSend implementation on testnet, or on mainet, or after their implementation, you are still higher on your money (0.001x vs 0.004x right now). It is simply impossible to have lost money. The only way to have lost money is if you bought after RC1-2, above 0.004 levels. What that means is that you already knew that DRK was building up in a closed fashion and would be opened when ready. And nothing has changed since then - except the development which has gone back by 2 entire months through the masternode payment issue. Therefore, why do you blame some non-existent shift of strategy for your investment losses, aside from trolling purposes?
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:06:30 AM

Everyone and their grandma comes here to whine about price finding something to say.

"It's the lack of faucets"
"It's the open source"
"It's the initial distribution"
"It's the trolls"
"It's the masternodes getting miners income"
"It's Evan"
"It's <insert whatever here>"

...thing is, price went to 0.028 with lack of faucets, closed source, initial distribution being what it is, trolls flooding the place, etc etc etc. Thus the theories don't hold water because a theory must be able to explain and predict, and in terms of prediction noone predicted that all these "problematic" factors (according to each one of the whiners) would take DRK from 0.001 to 0.028. Thus the theories are flawed and are only used to bitch and leverage stuff towards certain directions, or are used to troll.
I'm sorry for your losses AlexGR but it was pretty clear the Btc community did not care about a closed source anon solution. RC4 proved that to me. I tested the tech and even spoke positively about it but no new money was incoming. That's why I started saying that Drk had to open source and create markets to bring in fresh money. I then said Drk should create some kind of Btc mixing service to get new funds in. As I was ignored, I became very afraid about the coin value because it was already falling after RC4 was released.

All you give a shit about is the price. Don't give yourself an aneurysm.
Come on be realistic. Everyone cares about the price, otherwise you wouldn't have invested. This is a big market with lots of players. We have to be objective.

BTW, aneurysms are congenital - you can't catch it.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:06:39 AM

ozziecoin, what you doing back here, you said you were leaving. you are a troll who has been repeating the same shit for over a week.
Wheres your drk thief friend dyslexic zombie, has he returned people mn funds yet??
shut the fuck up about open source, whens its ready it will happen.
thanks drk warrior.... ill activate and list ozziecoin to the ever growing list...... procedure.... wait for it.... yes.... "IGNORE"  sun glasses on  Cool  

edit: is ozziecoin trolling and stirring shit or asking solid questions,  group?  

Add, don't add - does not bother me in the slightest. Actually, I already had drkwarrior on my ignore list and had no idea what he was saying. He was always rude and had nothing intelligent to say. A pure pump and dumper.

I think my record shows I have been balanced - neither pumping or attacking. Just pointing out perspectives. You guys that hit ignore on me and even Shojayxt have fallen in love with the idea of Drk.

The reality is that the Btc community avoided RC4. Also, Drk is not gaining the support it richly deserves. The start of the coin was bad enough but was then compounded by changes to the block reward midway.  Serious investors are going to do the research and find out these things. I even tried to defend the coin saying it was a mistake. In reality, I could be the fool and the devs could be real crooks. Who knows the real story?

If you go over my past postings, you will see I suggested a name change very early on. I also suggested creating a shapeshift.io type service to try and get fresh Btc into Drk.

Instead, Drk went closed source and became ostracised from the Btc community, killing my investment with it.

As the coin value plummeted, I said nothing. I did not even attack Camo, whereas some of you guys turned on him. I got no joy from seeing people's investments get killed.

Humans are inherently unreliable - one time your friend and another time turning on you. In fact, add me to the ignore list please. Your opinion matters not to me. I think I'm starting to believe shojayxt for calling bigrcanada as a "professional investor". You're actually behaving like thugs I know.

Mate... conversations that are 90% bashing  isnt balanced.   If shojayxt gave critical creative criticism but balanced i would welcome dialog.   But its hard to be patient with people when its NEVER balanced,  people in here get sick and tired if it.   We are in here because we are dark supporters.   you and Mr.  Shojayxt are very well aware of this.   I have yet once heard a positive review of our coin by Mr.  Shojayxt. Im no Thug... actions in these forums speak volumes.  I have openly voiced my support for Darkcoin and this community... thast is why im here.   I love critical thinking Ozziecoin... what i dont like is  unbalanced dialogue and constantly promoteing some other solution   ummm like dark wallet.   We know what the hell dark wallet is sir,  we are here because we believe darkcoin is a better solution...

I would ask all forum members to look at all my posts on bitcointalk.org.  they speak for themselves.   But eveyone has a breaking point when its non stop bashing from you guys... thats NOT balanced.

My comments are my proof... if you wish to sit down and talk like gentlemen over coffee well.. everyone knows my name and where i live.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:06:52 AM

I found some good news. CLOAK is doing even worse than DRK!

dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:09:05 AM

Hey,has anybody the sum of total crypto marketcap from last Dezember to compare with today ?
I am sure you can see where´s the problem with this hard crash in crypto.
With all the bullshit happening in alt market  it was no wonder.
I did recognice that decline over weeks, but did not leave DRK  because i refered the decline from
0.018 to 0.009 to that issue and was sure the prior tech of DRK will save DRK on forther decline.
That was not true. crypto market does not care abaout anon or tech related things. It only cares about
profit and scam. I don not see any way out of that disaster for crypto.
Average Jo or Max Mustermann will never use it and mainstream adoption will be attackt by banksters and govs.
Dusty11

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:10:56 AM

Everyone and their grandma comes here to whine about price finding something to say.

"It's the open source"
"It's the trolls"
"It's Evan"

...thing is, price went to 0.028 with lack of faucets, closed source, initial distribution being what it is, trolls flooding the place, etc etc etc. Thus the theories don't hold water because a theory must be able to explain and predict, and in terms of prediction noone predicted that all these "problematic" factors (according to each one of the whiners) would take DRK from 0.001 to 0.028. Thus the theories are flawed and are only used to bitch and leverage stuff towards certain directions, or are used to troll.
I'm sorry for your losses AlexGR but it was pretty clear the Btc community did not care about a closed source anon solution. RC4 proved that to me. I tested the tech and even spoke positively about it but no new money was incoming. That's why I started saying that Drk had to open source and create markets to bring in fresh money. I then said Drk should create some kind of Btc mixing service to get new funds in. As I was ignored, I became very afraid about the coin value because it was already falling after RC4 was released.

Come on be realistic. Everyone cares about the price, otherwise you wouldn't have invested. This is a big market with lots of players. We have to be objective.

I care about the price but even more about the technical side of things.
Problems with connective tissue can cause weak blood vessels to aneurysm. Not sure if you have that though.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:12:35 AM

DRK has been open in its code, whether it is x11, dgw1/2/3, masternodes etc. The only thing that has been closed is darksend. And it is closed since alpha status back in February (testnet) which was the first time it was used. It was never open so that it can go "closed" - something that you present as a fact or a change of policy.

When Darksend was released on mainnet in March, it was still closed. And back then the price was far lower than it is now, so whether you bought prior to the first DarkSend implementation on testnet, or on mainet, or after their implementation, you are still higher on your money (0.001x vs 0.004x right now). It is simply impossible to have lost money. The only way to have lost money is if you bought after RC1-2, above 0.004 levels. What that means is that you already knew that DRK was building up in a closed fashion and would be opened when ready. And nothing has changed since then - except the development which has gone back by 2 entire months through the masternode payment issue. Therefore, why do you blame some non-existent shift of strategy for your investment losses, aside from trolling purposes?
Check your trade records like I did. You will be surprised at the price jump and when it happened. I knew Drk was closed for awhile and believed it would be open sourced soon.

I thought the market would forgive a closed source RC4. I was wrong about that and paid for it. I saw no new money was coming in after RC4. This was a clear sign the speculative money was abandoning Drk. The closed source anon tech was not a winner (and new money was needed). I then made some suggestions, which you are referring to as "trolling".

I have never tried to troll.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:15:10 AM

By early March, Drk was already 0.00171000

Toninho

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:18:35 AM

By early March, Drk was already 0.00171000
And now it goes again
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:20:21 AM

"It's the open source"
"It's the trolls"
"It's Evan"

I care about the price but even more about the technical side of things.
Problems with connective tissue can cause weak blood vessels to aneurysm. Not sure if you have that though.
Sure, technically Drk has the best anon tech with Btc compatibility but the market is ignoring it. I think because it is closed source.

However, you forget a coin isn't only about the tech, other things matter. Things like the name, marketing, community, mining reward and being open.  I think Drk failed on a number of those, very unfortunately.  I get no joy from saying that. I would rather be owning several MNs.

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:20:45 AM

Check your trade records like I did. You will be surprised at the price jump and when it happened. I knew Drk was closed for awhile and believed it would be open sourced soon.

I thought the market would forgive a closed source RC4. I was wrong about that and paid for it. I saw no new money was coming in after RC4. This was a clear sign the speculative money was abandoning Drk. The closed source anon tech was not a winner. I then made some suggestions, which you are referring to as "trolling".

Mr Ozziecoin... we as community...the majority,  voted back in February to keep darkcoin non-open sourced.... until it was complete.   Period.    We voted and demanded that to protect the project from poachers till it was completed,  before open sourcing.    We are still not completed... as you recall we are still in beta/RC release.

We all know this... your beating a dead horse.  we knew thw implications of this from the beginning... so let's get this out in the open once and for all and lets stop hashing this over and over again.... we dont care about the market... we care about the technology and making it work perfect first.   Ill bump this reply every few pages so we have people stop commentinton this laid to rest topic.

If any one here does not like the path taken by the community please be free to leave now.    

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:22:48 AM

I thought the market would forgive a closed source RC4. I was wrong about that and paid for it. I saw no new money was coming in after RC4. This was a clear sign the speculative money was abandoning Drk. The closed source anon tech was not a winner. I then made some suggestions, which you are referring to as "trolling".

Mr Ozziecoin... we as community...the majority,  voted back in February to keep darkcoin non open sourced.... until it was complete.   Period.   We votedand demanded that to protect the project from poachers till it was completed.   We are still not completed... as you recall we are still in beta/RC release.

We all know this... your beating a dead horse.  we knew thw implications of this from the beginning... so let's get this out in the open once and for all and lets stop hashing this over and over again.... we dont care about the market... we care about the technology and making it work perfect first.   Ill bump this reply every few pages so we have people stop commentinton this laid to rest topic.

If any one here does not like the path taken by the community please be free to leave now.    
Don't worry many people have already left. In a few months, I am afraid there is a high probability that Dark Wallet will render Darkcoin obsolete. That's what I see.

You think you're protecting the tech, in actual fact you're fucking up the coin because markets can't form around Drk.

Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:25:16 AM

Sure, technically Drk has the best anon tech with Btc compatibility but the market is ignoring it. I think because it is closed source.

However, you forget a coin isn't only about the tech, other things matter. Things like the name, marketing, community, mining reward and being open.  I think Drk failed on a number of those, very unfortunately.  I get no joy from saying that. I would rather be owning several MNs.

You still got DRK?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:26:21 AM

I thought the market would forgive a closed source RC4. I was wrong about that and paid for it. I saw no new money was coming in after RC4. This was a clear sign the speculative money was abandoning Drk. The closed source anon tech was not a winner (and new money was needed). I then made some suggestions, which you are referring to as "trolling".

The only thing that happened was that the primary buyer, which is also invested in a shitload of other altcoins (probably with hacked BTCs for laundering), has bailed / is bailing. And being a heavy holder of DRK this means that he is also creating a larger pressure on DRK.

LTC has gone from 0.027- 0.03 a couple months ago to 0.0079 a couple of hours ago - evaporating hundreds of millions in marketcap. Was it "closed source RC4" for them? What about a huge list of coins that have experienced tremendous losses in the last hours/days? Was it RC4 for them? Was it closed source? Seriously?

I say it is a blessing for the market to have Darksend closed source till now. The reason is that the market can see that for MONTHS nobody has made what Darkcoin has. They were all sitting on the sidelines waiting in their incompetence so that DRK would opensource so that they can come here, rip the source, and then blame Darkcoin for being "a scam", all the while scamming their users.

They couldn't do that with Darksend, so they scammed their users with a whole sort of ways: central mixers, trusted solutions, non-anonymous solutions, anonymity through exchanges (LOL), anonymity through IP obfuscation/TOR (lol), "anonymity airdrops" (the "honorable" scam of honorcoin) etc. And when they couldn't do anything, they made a scam through a WHITE PAPER. Promise the world, deliver nothing, run away with the money.

The market has now seen who is serious with developing anonymity and what the dangers of copycat scammers are. Darkcoin did a great service to the community for this as only legitimate projects will survive after the pumps/dumps. And when it's time to open source, the market will know who to trust.
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:27:21 AM

Don't worry many people have already left. In a few months, I am afraid there is a high probability that Dark Wallet will render Darkcoin obsolete. That's what I see.

You think you're protecting the tech, in actual fact you're fucking up the coin because markets can't form around Drk.

A. You suck at trolling your hidden agenda B. This is when smart investors who rode the last wave buy back in... dont listen to this tard he knows not what he speaks of
Toninho

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:27:33 AM

Mr Ozziecoin... we as community...the majority,  voted back in February to keep darkcoin non open sourced.... until it was complete.   Period.   We votedand demanded that to protect the project from poachers till it was completed.   We are still not completed... as you recall we are still in beta/RC release.

Ohhh man NO My DRK
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:29:17 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 05:39:27 AM by bigrcanada

This is a free choice of yours... you can either respect what was democratically voted on by our members or not. Further... you dont put the horse before the cart.  you don't develop markets for a coin that is NOT complete and out of Beta thats a irresponsible and wrong strategy mate that strategy is meant to try and bring in investors and pump a coin before its a full release version. imo.

But you comment  above further supports my previous comment... for all to see it proves your motive and non balanced commentary.   I would love to further entertain a constructive  dialogue with the pros and cons of both  proposed systems,  but alas I know the out come of that and will save everyone the bother.   Goodnight sir.   IGNORED!

Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:33:49 AM

The only thing that happened was that the primary buyer, which is also invested in a shitload of other altcoins, has bailed / is bailing. And being a heavy holder of DRK this means that he is also creating a larger pressure on DRK.

LTC has gone from 0.027- 0.03 a couple months ago to 0.0079 a couple of hours ago - evaporating hundreds of millions in marketcap. Was it "closed source RC4" for them? What about a huge list of coins that have experienced tremendous losses in the last hours/days? Was it RC4 for them? Was it closed source? Seriously?

I say it is a blessing for the market to have Darksend closed source till now. The reason is that the market can see that for MONTHS nobody has made what Darkcoin has. They were all sitting on the sidelines waiting in their incompetence so that DRK would opensource so that they can come here, rip the source, and then blame Darkcoin for being "a scam", all the while scamming their users.

They couldn't do that with Darksend, so they scammed their users with a whole sort of ways: central mixers, trusted solutions, non-anonymous solutions, anonymity through exchanges (LOL), anonymity through IP obfuscation/TOR (lol), "anonymity airdrops" etc. And when they couldn't do anything, they made a scam through a WHITE PAPER. Promise the world, deliver nothing, run away with the money.

The market has now seen who is serious with developing anonymity and what the dangers of copycat scammers are. Darkcoin did a great service to the community for this as only legitimate projects will survive after the pumps/dumps. And when it's time to open source, the market will know who to trust.
Wake up Alex, even with Ltc having no tech and crashing, it's current marketcap is higher than Drks. In the last crash, Drk's decline was magnitudes larger than Ltc.

How has the closed source helped Drk?  It's just scared away investors. There was a brief moment where the market swallowed the "soon to be open sourced" line but RC4 proved to me the market was not prepared to accept it anymore.

If Dark Wallet did not exist, I would agree with you that maybe Darkcoin has the time to slowly open source.  Even then XMR and the other cryptonote coins are making steady advancement and one of these days they are going to nail it.

I think that in hindsight, it would have been better for trading markets and Btc mixing services to be formed on top of Drk. This would have better cemented Drk's position as the preferred anon solution.

As it currently stands, I'm hedged. I'm betting more heavily that Btc will come up with a perfectly workable anon solution.

Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:35:15 AM

You still got DRK?
Yes, a lot less. And I already told you why in my last PM to you.

Pages: « 1 ... 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 [2740] 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: