Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 02:00:26 AM by Jrfranco

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Thats really a WOW! i also dont know what really is this PWA. But i like the the comfort that it could give to us users
i would also have it on my phone if ever.
Well if you just see the beauty of this project and experience the things that it may give to many user's for sure 180 million is achievable thinking how many people are using applications now a days... And yappadappadoo are not just an ordinary apps store, with all the features bring by PWA they are also connected to blockchain technology that's what make them an extraordinary apps store...

Agreed, it is the first time were the apps of PWA has been connected into blockchain technology were all the transaction are safe

and secured in. Then in terms of business models:

Their business model extends and supersedes the successful model of traditional App Stores. yappadappadoo participates in the monetizing of

Apps and App-Content at a rate of just 15% - while the Big Players charge 30%

- APP-SALES
- IN-APPSALES
- MOBILE ADS
- HOSTING
- FEES

Whitepaper: https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Thank's for sharing this sir/maam with this rate we can see that user's will likely to come to yappadappadoo because of the higher rate from big players, cheaper than other apps store but not cheap when it comes to their features and what you see is what you get...

i would definitely want to try experience this advantages provided by PWA.
then i could still enjoy apps when im in a no wifi zone that would be fun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
would reach potential and deserved value.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token

i agree YAPPADAPPADOO is first of its kind and for sure with only 500M supply of tokens, 
the value of this token would only go one direction which is to the moon.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by the technological offer Yappadappadoo! I'm sure that Yappadappadoo will make the newest and most useful discoveries in the world of applications !!
I think they will be able to open up a diverse world of progressive web applications! This innovative technology will be a great foundation for this app store and I hope you will support this project as well!
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by the technological offer Yappadappadoo! I'm sure that Yappadappadoo will make the newest and most useful discoveries in the world of applications !!
I think they will be able to open up a diverse world of progressive web applications! This innovative technology will be a great foundation for this app store and I hope you will support this project as well!
I hope that they do make new innovations with the technology of applications, as well as find breakthrough technology and give all users the best apps available with the best user experience.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

An app store being implemented on blockchain industry is indeed a new thing, and the transactions involved would be slightly different because it would now involve crypto currencies. For crypto users, they would probably try it, but how are they gonna encourage those who are not into crypto?
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

An app store being implemented on blockchain industry is indeed a new thing, and the transactions involved would be slightly different because it would now involve crypto currencies. For crypto users, they would probably try it, but how are they gonna encourage those who are not into crypto?
I think if they partner up with OEM, there's a great possibility of patronage since it would be built in. Also, in case the apps available in the app store are free, then definitely users would feel that there would be no harm in buying or installing those apps.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

I think if they partner up with OEM, there's a great possibility of patronage since it would be built in. Also, in case the apps available in the app store are free, then definitely users would feel that there would be no harm in buying or installing those apps.
Partnering with OEM would be great if it is a big and well sold brand, and more OEM would actually be better. I agree that people usually patronize free apps over apps with fees, like most social media apps and practical educational apps.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

Partnering with OEM would be great if it is a big and well sold brand, and more OEM would actually be better. I agree that people usually patronize free apps over apps with fees, like most social media apps and practical educational apps.
It would be a great idea since it would be multi-platform, for them to partner up with many OEM so that many devices would already have them and possibility of users trying them out. Having it already installed in the system would make users try it.
Shochusan

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.
I think they should support all apps that wants to be part of them, native or PWA or native with PWA capabilities. More apps available in the system, more users.
So lite version of apps are simply implementing PWA to reduce space and are actually able to provide better and more engaging service. That's is why PWA versions are more likely to be successful compared to simple native apps.
If they release the app store before releasing the suite, we can expect that the apps that would be available are currently exising apps available in other app stores.
It's better to release the app store since that part is the same with other apps stores and they should just base it on that.
I think they will release the app store before the suite since that is what this project is about, a PWA app store. I'm not sure if they will be the same as other app stores but based on the pictures, the same apps will be available.
If all apps release PWA versions, then those would probably be the apps available in the Yappadappadoo apps store since it boasted being the first PWA store.
All apps would probably have PWA versions in the future since it proves to be beneficial and encourages more users. When lite versions of apps became available, people were really into it because of the storage space that it saves.
Saying all applications would be an overstatement. There will still be native applications especially computer applications and many mobile applications which I believe cannot really be replaced.
There are a lot of native apps which cannot compare to PWA, and that would become vice versa once this platform is established and the apps become popular or normally used.
Some app which are native apps, esp. those built in or install-able in PC, would still be predominant since they are practical and practically used offline. PWA means progressive web apps, run on web, and most probably would be online, so, there really no point in comparing them.
GoldenRays

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

Just to confirm: YAPPADAPPADOO will be an apps store whose apps will be PWA exclusive?(PWA equals web app, meaning no native apps available?)

Web apps are literally apps accessible on the web using chrome, firefox, safari, etc. It would be like saving the webpage kind of thing that's why there is no download or install nor much space needed. Safari/iOS is not yet fully PWA compatible and slightly difficult to "install". Will they address this issue?
Well, "native apps" are usually accessible through their website i.e. they have an online platform accessible through web browsers e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc. In case this will be a PWA store, then that will be what the store would offer, probably.
For me, it would still be native apps vs. PWA. Native apps will still have a lot of features(Facebook) compared to PWA, I think. PWA is new and will probably need a lot more development before rivaling native apps.
Well, reading their whitepaper, yes it seems it would be PWA exclusive. So native apps will have to have their own PWA compatible platform to make them compatible with this apps store.
The reality of understanding the term "Web App". It's like literally saving the webpage or a shortcut into your device? Right? It's like saving a link but or a webpage on your computer, but making it more interactive sort of.
It's like add account to manage on chrome browser. You can save a password for different Gmail accounts and save a shortcut on your desktop. Just click on the shortcut and you can access the account. You can access multiple accounts as if they are two different apps.
In saving web apps, it's like saving the link or webpage on the desktop. Once you open it, there are parts saved on it even if you are offline. The best part about it is how little space it consumes.
That's great! having very little space needed since it would just be a simple link on web saves as shortcut on the desktop. PWA downloading only the files needed for it to have offline functions as well as to load faster.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.
All web accessible apps are available. PWA means Progressive web applications so applications on the web lit. It's like saving a webpage when you choose add to home screen, It's so easy to delete it as well, not sure if it's refundable though.
I think it would be impossible to accidentally buy something since there should be confirmation on installing apps even if it's for free and specially if it has a fee.
With progressive web apps, it's just like other apps where it is the user who must initiate installing the app. With PWA, the user will have to select the option of saving the link of the PWA and it is already installed.
GummyAngel

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

There's a boom right now in online mobile gaming like LAN gaming and MMORPGs, will this platform support those kinds of applications or will it be exclusively PWA content?
It would be like playing an online game without installing it, it would be like old online MMORPG possibly, like gaia online, I can't really remember but it doesn't need to be installed, just takes a long time to load. That's just possibility. Not really sure if it's compatible at all. No offline functionality in case.
Gaia online isn't actually a pure gaming site and I don't know the last time I visited it but it was slow back then. If the app store supports MMORPG then it won't be PWA.
If it would be online game, it might not be progressive web application, but there is a possibility in the future that online games could become dominated by it or have its functions.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

What transactions are going to be involved in your "transaction universe"? There should be highlights and data flow diagrams with regards to that I think so that 1. Developers would easily understand how much better and simple it will be and 2. Users would know what transactions would be involved and how easy it will be compared to existing systems.
Well, simple transactions probably, the ones normally applicable to app stores: purchasing apps, in-app purchases, advertising, app development and sale related transactions.
There's really not much you can do in the app store, so, I don't think there will be much to discuss unless they will be monetizing even the minor things that you do inside like free trials and writing reviews.
The transaction fees that might be applicable or involved in it according to the whitepaper would include the app purchase, in app purchases, advertising fees and hosting fees.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

What transactions are going to be involved in your "transaction universe"? There should be highlights and data flow diagrams with regards to that I think so that 1. Developers would easily understand how much better and simple it will be and 2. Users would know what transactions would be involved and how easy it will be compared to existing systems.
Well, simple transactions probably, the ones normally applicable to app stores: purchasing apps, in-app purchases, advertising, app development and sale related transactions.
There's really not much you can do in the app store, so, I don't think there will be much to discuss unless they will be monetizing even the minor things that you do inside like free trials and writing reviews.
The transaction fees that might be applicable or involved in it according to the whitepaper would include the app purchase, in app purchases, advertising fees and hosting fees.
Nevertheless, implementing the system of payments and transactions on blockchain makes it better for all the users involved, whether it is the developer, or the app  user, or the app store, blockchain makes it better.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

I just want to share to you guys what I have read about the features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to fully understand why YAPPADAPPADOO project use this technology together with Blockchain Technology to create revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users.

Features of Progressive Web Apps

Responsive:
The UI must fit the devices form factor: desktop, mobile, and tablet.

App-like:
When interacting with a progressive web app, it should feel like a native app.

Connectivity Independent:
It should work offline (via Service Workers) or in areas of low connectivity.

Re-engageable:
Through features like push notifications, users should be able to consistently engage and re-use the app.

Installable:
A user should be able to add it on their homescreen and just launch it from there whenever they need to re-use the app.

Discoverable:
Should be identified as applications and be discoverable by search engines.

Fresh:
Should be able to serve new content in the app when the user is connected to the internet.

Safe:
Should be served via HTTPS to prevent content-tampering and man-in-the-middle attacks.

Progressive:
Regardless of the browser choice, it should work for every user.

Linkable:
Easy to share via URL

Reference:
https://auth0.com/blog/introduction-to-progressive-apps-part-one/
Wow the things you shared are such a plenty of wonderful features from yappadappadoo's PWA, at the same time the reasons why we need to switch to pwa from native apps... Thanks for sharing this mam/sir, it helps many user's including me to know further and to have ideas about the features of PWA...
Obviously these are the features of PWA from yappadappadoo, can we analyze it further if these features are not yet been using by Google Play and Apple Store before? Just to verify and to prove from many user's that yappadappadoo is first of its kind to use pwa features in the apps industry...

There are existing apps in the apps store or google store that possess the characteristics of a PWA app but none of them
has all the PWA traits. So you could say that Yappadappadoo is indeed the first in the app store industry to claim
to only use the PWA's instead of the native apps.

YAPPADAPPADOO platform is truly the very first apps store that offers exclusively Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only store. Google Play and Apple App Stores really are hesitant at first to offer PWA because these applications do not require installation which is contrary to their platform that needs to purchase applications before installing it to your mobile device.
Yes correct mate, im glad you know that yappadappadoo are only apps store that independently used and revolutionize the PWA features in the world... And with their connection to blockchain they really set the difference between them and other apps store making it as  advance technology that others don't have...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

just sayin.

But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Yes correct buddy, as we all know yappadappadoo project are not alone because they have blockchain that will give help for user's regarding for payment, smart contract, app selection, review and will serve as a ledger to record all the transactions to prevent any loss of apps and money... And also to protect user from data leaking, it is great to have this technology right...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Nevertheless, implementing the system of payments and transactions on blockchain makes it better for all the users involved, whether it is the developer, or the app  user, or the app store, blockchain makes it better.
I guess you guys said it all, but i want to add about the review and ratings of yappadappadoo apps using blockchain that's why it can't be manipulated... This is really important for every user to have true and correct ratings of application from both developer and user's...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: