Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

Yes, I agree.By linking the store to the blockchain technology,it enables a transparent, safe and independent use
of the system. Users on the platform can provide authentic rates that is of essential importance for the
development and success of the system.

Tnx man @Andycalum for supporting me in to this, because for me this is something we must have, a transparent review of all applications that we want to use... By blockchain it will eliminate all this cheating and manipulated reviews of all application, coming from developer and fake user...

You are definitely right! Through Blockchain Technology, there will be a fair review and rating system which will be a good trait of the system. The reviews will be properly evaluated and everything will be reliable and transparent. Once you have submitted a review to the system, the review will remain there whether it is a positive or a negative one. YAPPADAPPADOO team did a really good job on this aspect.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 06:25:19 PM by BuzzerBeater

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
would reach potential and deserved value.
An app store being implemented on blockchain industry is indeed a new thing, and the transactions involved would be slightly different because it would now involve crypto currencies. For crypto users, they would probably try it, but how are they gonna encourage those who are not into crypto?

I don't think that would be a problem at all. If the platform requires to have a Yoshi token first before we can buy an app, I think people will be like buying an item which you need first to convert into a dollar. You don't need to be Crypto user but eventually, you will become one because the apps are so good and you cannot resist them.  I suggest that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have a fiat money to Yoshi exchanger on their platform to avoid hassles on converting cash to crypto.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:19 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 06:27:03 PM by XtraRolePlayer

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

It is like two birds in one stone.

First, They will purchase to have the revolutionary multi-platform apps that YAPPADAPPADOO offers.
Second, They need to exchange their cash into Yoshi to purchase the apps which will introduce them to Cryptocurrency.

This is what we do when we play to an amusement center, we need to purchase a token to play.  I think that is a good example of exchanging and purchasing the apps in YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:45:24 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 06:21:26 PM by cryp24x

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
would reach potential and deserved value.

I certainly agree. The project really has high potential. I am expecting that if not exaggerated, it is possible that it will really defeat the two apps giants. With the support of the Crypto enthusiasts to promote Cryptocurrency to the world by means of these applications, I think this is possible. YAPPADAPPADOO project is a real-world breakthrough and we must give support to this great idea.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.

You have a point there. Rating and reviews are important to us as buyers because we often based our expectations on the reviews and ratings given by a certain "real" users who were very satisfied with the product and its performance. When we choose Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on YAPPADAPPADOO platform, we need these reliable feedbacks from real users.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Yes, I agree.By linking the store to the blockchain technology,it enables a transparent, safe and independent use
of the system. Users on the platform can provide authentic rates that is of essential importance for the
development and success of the system.

Tnx man @Andycalum for supporting me in to this, because for me this is something we must have, a transparent review of all applications that we want to use... By blockchain it will eliminate all this cheating and manipulated reviews of all application, coming from developer and fake user...

You are definitely right! Through Blockchain Technology, there will be a fair review and rating system which will be a good trait of the system. The reviews will be properly evaluated and everything will be reliable and transparent. Once you have submitted a review to the system, the review will remain there whether it is a positive or a negative one. YAPPADAPPADOO team did a really good job on this aspect.
Ya right! And because it will be done through blockchain, there will be no tampering of reviews, nobody can change what has been submitted. It’s good it is done this way. There will be no fraud and faulty reviews inside the system. Once submitted, its there and cannot be manipulated.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

To those who doesnt fully understand What Progressive Web Apps is. This definition is likely easier to understand.
A progressive web application is a website that looks and behaves in the same way as a mobile application,
which means that it can be added to the main screen of the smartphone, send push notifications, access the hardware of the device, and work offline .
Yes, you read it right.Progressive Web App works just as smoothly in an unstable connection or in the absence of a network,
 as it would be with full Internet access.

Based on the explanations you have here, it only means that there are applications that dont really need to be PWA? As i understood in your explanations, PWA may probably been designed for some applications that need it and not to all. If you need online interactions for example, you cannot without stable connections.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

First, They will purchase to have the revolutionary multi-platform apps that YAPPADAPPADOO offers.
Second, They need to exchange their cash into Yoshi to purchase the apps which will introduce them to Cryptocurrency.

This is what we do when we play to an amusement center, we need to purchase a token to play.  I think that is a good example of exchanging and purchasing the apps in YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
I admit you have a point. But it is not too easy like going to ticket booth in amusement centers to buy some coins with local money. So with Yappadappadoo what do we need to use to purchase flint tokens so we can avail of applications of our choice?
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.

You have a point there. Rating and reviews are important to us as buyers because we often based our expectations on the reviews and ratings given by a certain "real" users who were very satisfied with the product and its performance. When we choose Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on YAPPADAPPADOO platform, we need these reliable feedbacks from real users.
Can relate much to that buddy. I can still imagine myself, before downloading a certain application I will first see to it that i checked what users’ comments are, the rating, how many stars and downloads do they have. What is funny here is, since it will be blockchain-built, all the reviews, maybe negative and positive will all get in and will be seen by people. Several times i see applications with review like “trash application, it sucks, useless etc.” they can’t change that.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Can relate much to that buddy. I can still imagine myself, before downloading a certain application I will first see to it that i checked what users’ comments are, the rating, how many stars and downloads do they have. What is funny here is, since it will be blockchain-built, all the reviews, maybe negative and positive will all get in and will be seen by people. Several times i see applications with review like “trash application, it sucks, useless etc.” they can’t change that.
Lol! I thought I am the only one. Actually there is a lot of nonsense applications over the application stores. Really junk applications and i found them to be in Apple store. Apple thinks they are the most superior mobile provider in the whole world. The most disgusting thing i’ve experienced here is, you will find applications with full of very good and useful features and written free. The moment you downlead them, they are just trash. Cant even use them because you will be redirected to upgrade to be able to use all the features but what do they allow for free use? Nothing, almost nothing. Only the download is free but not the use.

Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

Lol! I thought I am the only one. Actually there is a lot of nonsense applications over the application stores. Really junk applications and i found them to be in Apple store. Apple thinks they are the most superior mobile provider in the whole world. The most disgusting thing i’ve experienced here is, you will find applications with full of very good and useful features and written free. The moment you downlead them, they are just trash. Cant even use them because you will be redirected to upgrade to be able to use all the features but what do they allow for free use? Nothing, almost nothing. Only the download is free but not the use.
I hope Yappadappadoo is not the same as Apple as you said. You know Android store is better than Apple. I dont like Apple too. With apple you cannot download music and play offline. If you want you can always play but gotta be connected to the internet. In Android, there are hundreds of music applications they have where you can just easily download your choiced songs as much as you want and play them offline.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

hi i just want to share the latest update in YAPPADAPPADOO. i saw this in their official facebook account.
There Multi-Platform Progressive Web Apps can now be enabled on Desktop Chrome.Isnt it great!.

Splendid! It is nice to hear that the Progressive Web App is really progressing, because that means the yappadappadoo app will also progress.
Anyway thank you for the update, I hope that the progress will continue and the project reaches the top.

It will! Just believe in the combined powers of the developers. Lol
Anyway just believe in this project and you'll see the progress will continue. Put your mindset into positivity and the team will not disappoint you.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:07:06 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgUtH_BWAAAurku.png
An early adopter of PWA, AliExpress has driven amazing results since making the migration:      
-->  104% shift in conversion rate    
-->  2x more pages visited per session  
-->  74% increase in time spent per session

Wow! AliExpress has been wise in shifting to PWA. I wonder how much income percentage difference they’ve made since they starting using PPWA compared to the traditional way they used to have.
AliExpress is one of the biggest online market right now, they just made the right choice to use PWA even if it would cost them more than the former application they were using is still worth it. This way they will be able manage millions of browsers every time and their queries. Making browsing easier too for browsers.

For sure dude. I’m sure there are still a lot of similar applications in the applications store that are PWA. Some online store like Amazon, ebay and the like are also using PWA for better management of the platform and also to increase users’ experience. Imagine browsing with an intention of searching something important to buy and the browser does not cooperate with you. Can’t imagine how disgusting would that be.
Hey! Thanks for this info. I think i can now imagine how PWA works in applications like FT. These giant companies are already rocking the world by their services. Thanks to PWA for making a change and running before these successful companies out there.
I wonder if other news companies like  the CNN, Fox news, BBC and the rest are also using PWA? Actually I havent been to their applications yet so i dont have any idea. I believe they do have PWA, they would nit want to be left out..
For sure. I dont think they will be late when it comes to this matter. They are leading the news world and they must give a good service to their viewers and followers better than any other inferior companies.

Yes indeed, they should adapt this PWA development since they are the one who delivers news throughout the entire globe.
Adapting this Progressive Web Application will surely increase their services in delivering news.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Maybe not all but most of them, I think that if the big AppStore will know that Pwa contains features that can boost their sales they will adapt to it for sure, because that what's  businessmen do. If they knew that the pwa will be used by the yappadappadoo application they will probably see the project as a threat so as a defense mechanism to never let their sales decrease they will adapt to what is trendy.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Maybe not all but most of them, I think that if the big AppStore will know that Pwa contains features that can boost their sales they will adapt to it for sure, because that what's  businessmen do. If they knew that the pwa will be used by the yappadappadoo application they will probably see the project as a threat so as a defense mechanism to never let their sales decrease they will adapt to what is trendy.

That's the reality when it comes to business and we can't deny that you have a point. Sales indeed is the most important for every businessman, if they saw that the other company is being very competitive because of some trendy features then they will surely adapt to that trendy stuff too. Same goes to this project, if big App Store will see the yappadappadoo as a highly competitive application because of the pwa, they will also apply the pwa features so they won't be left behind.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

In order for them to use the yappadappadoo app is to begin with the basic infos about blockchain and how blockchain works, in that way they will have some basic knowledge. And they also need to continue their research so that their basic knowledge about blockchain will be broaden.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:29:08 AM

Great news for the future of mobile web development, and due to the progressive nature and ease of incorporating this functionality into existing websites
and workflows, there is no reason whatsoever not to start using this technology right now.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
equals a very user friendly platform.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

Users of applications well for sure knows enough background in the latest technology , People now adays easily adapt to the system
like we were before , we were all once a newbie to the crypto world but we adapted it and embraced it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: