Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

It is like two birds in one stone.

First, They will purchase to have the revolutionary multi-platform apps that YAPPADAPPADOO offers.
Second, They need to exchange their cash into Yoshi to purchase the apps which will introduce them to Cryptocurrency.

This is what we do when we play to an amusement center, we need to purchase a token to play.  I think that is a good example of exchanging and purchasing the apps in YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

Users of applications well for sure knows enough background in the latest technology , People now adays easily adapt to the system
like we were before , we were all once a newbie to the crypto world but we adapted it and embraced it

Yes definitely adaptation is the key , it would take time but for sure blockchain technology will be used by another platform to another.

shenglizhe

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
would reach potential and deserved value.
An app store being implemented on blockchain industry is indeed a new thing, and the transactions involved would be slightly different because it would now involve crypto currencies. For crypto users, they would probably try it, but how are they gonna encourage those who are not into crypto?
I think if they partner up with OEM, there's a great possibility of patronage since it would be built in. Also, in case the apps available in the app store are free, then definitely users would feel that there would be no harm in buying or installing those apps.
Partnering with OEM would be great if it is a big and well sold brand, and more OEM would actually be better. I agree that people usually patronize free apps over apps with fees, like most social media apps and practical educational apps.
It would be a great idea since it would be multi-platform, for them to partner up with many OEM so that many devices would already have them and possibility of users trying them out. Having it already installed in the system would make users try it.
Having the yappadappadoo app store already installed in the system would encourage users to try it, and if the apps inside are free and worth it, we can expect patronage. Having partnerships with OEM companies would really be a great thing.
I think an partnership with OEM is essential for the success of this project since their tag line is "Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users", and being multi platform, they can expect better market reach if the products people buy already has it.
Also, if they have partnership with OEM, we can expect that they have product tests and that they have tried and tested the apps multi platform functionality and that it performs well across all platforms.
If they are able to partner up with a big OEM and with many OEMs, then it would really be revolutionary since their app store is installed in many devices, and the apps available would probably be patronized.
I looked that up on the whitepaper and saw that it was part of the SWOT as opportunity, it is a great opportunity and I hope that they would be able to get partnership with device manufacturers and have them as their app store.
This is what is said about OEM partnerships in the whitepaper:
Device manufacturers
Mobile phone, tablet and other device manufacturers offer exceptional potential for publicising the yappadappadoo Store. With one stroke, we can potentially increase market penetration in a very significant way. In order to attract OEMs to participate in our bootstrap strategy we will consider broad-reaching partnerships with individual rewards for the number of devices with the yappadappadoo App Store pre-installed, revenue participation for sales and in-app purchases, etc.
For app stores, OEM partnership is really a great method for marketing since it increases visibility of the product. The question for this platform is that it currently a "potential" so when will they tell us that they made it?
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it. 
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it. 
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:29:10 AM by mushimushi

They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.
  • Sole App Store that can serve the entire user market.
  • Attractive Market with good revenue potential
  • First Mover – no competition
  • Unique purchasing experience
  • Early Adopters with know-how advantage
Highlighting their strengths: Sole multi platform, then potential revenue, first PWA store that's why they have the edge and advantage.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

Highlighting their strengths: Sole multi platform, then potential revenue, first PWA store that's why they have the edge and advantage.
The weaknesses are literal: "Low availability of capital" and "PWA not yet commonplace". I believe this project will have many investors and reach their cap since they are able to show the potential for this projects success in the wp.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

The weaknesses are literal: "Low availability of capital" and "PWA not yet commonplace". I believe this project will have many investors and reach their cap since they are able to show the potential for this projects success in the wp.
The threats are now reality though:
Companies slow to switch to PWA
„Big Players“ could enter the market (unlikely)
Many apps are going for PWA  already and are already on the market. The big players are not going to be PWA exclusive but the PWA functionalities are already in the apps sold in them.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.
All web accessible apps are available. PWA means Progressive web applications so applications on the web lit. It's like saving a webpage when you choose add to home screen, It's so easy to delete it as well, not sure if it's refundable though.

PWA of yappadappadoo will be the one who push through its success, what do you thinks guys? because,  it is no longer necessary for a

company to develop separate native applications for different operating systems, in addition to a responsive or mobile website.

PWA combine all of the advantages of responsive websites and native applications, while at the same time eliminating several of their

restrictions.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
would reach potential and deserved value.
An app store being implemented on blockchain industry is indeed a new thing, and the transactions involved would be slightly different because it would now involve crypto currencies. For crypto users, they would probably try it, but how are they gonna encourage those who are not into crypto?
I think if they partner up with OEM, there's a great possibility of patronage since it would be built in. Also, in case the apps available in the app store are free, then definitely users would feel that there would be no harm in buying or installing those apps.
Partnering with OEM would be great if it is a big and well sold brand, and more OEM would actually be better. I agree that people usually patronize free apps over apps with fees, like most social media apps and practical educational apps.
It would be a great idea since it would be multi-platform, for them to partner up with many OEM so that many devices would already have them and possibility of users trying them out. Having it already installed in the system would make users try it.
Having the yappadappadoo app store already installed in the system would encourage users to try it, and if the apps inside are free and worth it, we can expect patronage. Having partnerships with OEM companies would really be a great thing.
I think an partnership with OEM is essential for the success of this project since their tag line is "Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users", and being multi platform, they can expect better market reach if the products people buy already has it.
Also, if they have partnership with OEM, we can expect that they have product tests and that they have tried and tested the apps multi platform functionality and that it performs well across all platforms.
If they are able to partner up with a big OEM and with many OEMs, then it would really be revolutionary since their app store is installed in many devices, and the apps available would probably be patronized.
I looked that up on the whitepaper and saw that it was part of the SWOT as opportunity, it is a great opportunity and I hope that they would be able to get partnership with device manufacturers and have them as their app store.

What do you mean great opportunity? an opportunity to give an income to anyone in this field of industry?  Let us become more specific on the

statement we gave here in the forum topic dude. This is what I understand to their WP the yappadappadoo store using the advantagesof Blockchain

technology in all areas. Our platform will combine centralized and decentralized elements in symbiosis.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I think there's something in lack to your explanation, no offense mate. Though, there is blockchain connected in yappadappadoo, you can also

use their token to trade in the exchange platform where you can able to earn money through their token which is yappadappadoo that once

you sell and has been sold it will convert into Bitcoin currency were it can transfer into fiat currency.
Well anyone who holds their token has the right to whatever they want with it. For trading or for selling whatever. But to purchase applications from the platform one has to use their token which is called flint to pay them.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
equals a very user friendly platform.
Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I think there's something in lack to your explanation, no offense mate. Though, there is blockchain connected in yappadappadoo, you can also

use their token to trade in the exchange platform where you can able to earn money through their token which is yappadappadoo that once

you sell and has been sold it will convert into Bitcoin currency were it can transfer into fiat currency.
Well anyone who holds their token has the right to whatever they want with it. For trading or for selling whatever. But to purchase applications from the platform one has to use their token which is called flint to pay them.
What i am not sure here with is with what cryptocurrency should one use to purchase flint tokens. Maybe one can use bitcoin or ethereum to purchase them. But ither than that one can freely buy their tokens during the ICO and hold them for whatever purpose they may have.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...

Well i guess that's true, with so many features and new specs from yappadappadoo that we didn't able to experience in Google Play and Apple Store application... That's surely yappadappadoo will give us a new exciting experience from all of their apps, and different purposes for everyone...
bitrayder

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

I don't don't they are prepared, it is only their perception what could be possible to be happen in the future. That's why they are open for the suggestion to their community to compare the different opinion by the individuals who are willing to support their project campaign. So, if this things will be fix as earlier before it happen for sure everything will be flow in good process.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
joeljames23

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.
I think without blockchain technology this project will be incomplete as we know this technology served as a security and protection of all users in this platform... They can enjoy this apps store by using it and transfer to other at the same time they are protected from any data lose or from theft and for me this is brilliant...
I guess so, i think they are inseparable and it can't have their best without the help of each other... And for every project blockchain work's perfectly, that's why there are a times that we often see this technology in different platforms...
Without blockchain this project will work but definitely not good enough as what they have now, and who will fill the missing pieces and can replace the greatness of blockchain! Is there any technology that same with blockchain and his ability?
bitcoinitywar

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

And I think one of the features of yappadappadoo were you do not see to to others was you can use multi-platform, then next is giving a continuously
good experience for the users while they using the yappadappadoo apps store.
bitzy1219

Activity: 31

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

I have a question in mind team Yappadappadoo, which is according to your page 1 on this thread forum, it says over there that Industry analyst estimate that worldwide app revenues will grow to 180Billions USD by 2020, and your planned was you 're going to take the 10% of this which is 18 Billions.

Now, how are going to get this things with a huge amount, and this is not a joke actually. Do you have any programs for this matter to achieve this goal of your to your campaign? What are those anyway? can you tell us here one by one? thank you Smiley

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

just sayin.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.
Apple also have the same feature, by using single apple acount you can just download your purchased application to no matter how many apple device syou have. But that is only for apple exclusively though and different for android.

The Multi-platform feature can be the deciding factor whether people will use Yappadappadoo or not. In addition,
bringing all apps together in a single app store is indeed a great feat. The two traits complement each other making
Yappadappadoo more user friendly than any other existing app store.
Sure thing, users will likely to go to yappadappadoo apps if compatibility is concerned... And with yappadappadoo there will be no boundaries of applications will occur for any kinds of devices...
tweetybitz

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

just sayin.

Yes i agree too, this technology will cope up with the coming more years... And we're lucky because they only started a couple of years ago, means we have many years to enjoy this such a wonderful projects of yappadappadoo... Cheers and goodluck...

Agreed, for so many million users globally, no wonder why in the near future this project will succeed because if you are going to read their whitepaper,
The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – they operate with Blockchain-IDs only.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

just sayin.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.
Apple also have the same feature, by using single apple acount you can just download your purchased application to no matter how many apple device syou have. But that is only for apple exclusively though and different for android.

The Multi-platform feature can be the deciding factor whether people will use Yappadappadoo or not. In addition,
bringing all apps together in a single app store is indeed a great feat. The two traits complement each other making
Yappadappadoo more user friendly than any other existing app store.
Sure thing, users will likely to go to yappadappadoo apps if compatibility is concerned... And with yappadappadoo there will be no boundaries of applications will occur for any kinds of devices...
Yappadappadoo will ease the problem of many users by giving them a concrete solution to be able to use their applications to any phones and tablets user's have, and there will be no restrictions of application anymore...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: