Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
equals a very user friendly platform.
Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...

I am one of those who looks forward to experiencing the PWA from Yappadappadoo Store. I can't wait to know and try
how these PWAs would differ from the traditional apps where we are used to!
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...

I am one of those who looks forward to experiencing the PWA from Yappadappadoo Store. I can't wait to know and try

Same here!I would also want to try this new innovation of apps by Yappadappadoo Store and  partnering with
Blockchain technology makes me really think of its security not just for users but also for those app developer who
would want to keep track the reviews of everyone who wants to say something on the PWAs that they were able
to make. 

Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.
I think without blockchain technology this project will be incomplete as we know this technology served as a security and protection of all users in this platform... They can enjoy this apps store by using it and transfer to other at the same time they are protected from any data lose or from theft and for me this is brilliant...
I guess so, i think they are inseparable and it can't have their best without the help of each other... And for every project blockchain work's perfectly, that's why there are a times that we often see this technology in different platforms...
Definitely right!PWAs and Blockchain Technology are mutually beneficial with each other.Existence of the other empowers them both.
Blockhain's security, transparency, immutability is proven unquestionable that is why other platforms adapt it.   
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

Yes, I agree.By linking the store to the blockchain technology,it enables a transparent, safe and independent use
of the system. Users on the platform can provide authentic rates that is of essential importance for the
development and success of the system.

Tnx man @Andycalum for supporting me in to this, because for me this is something we must have, a transparent review of all applications that we want to use... By blockchain it will eliminate all this cheating and manipulated reviews of all application, coming from developer and fake user...

You are definitely right! Through Blockchain Technology, there will be a fair review and rating system which will be a good trait of the system. The reviews will be properly evaluated and everything will be reliable and transparent. Once you have submitted a review to the system, the review will remain there whether it is a positive or a negative one. YAPPADAPPADOO team did a really good job on this aspect.

Truly a great job, Yappadappadoo! Everyone wants a secured,trusted, safe, transparent and beyond manipulation system.Every users and app developers deserves them. With Yappadappadoo's concept of providing PWAs with Blockchain would surely bring us a promising new way of  experiencing modern apps which I believe will make life with these apps easier and purposeful.  
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 03:47:38 PM by DonChester

COUNT ME IN! YAPPADAPPADOO really did a good job through its marketing strategy to inform the people about the goodness of this new technology. We may also add this forum which really catches my attention and awaken my curiosity about the applications that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 04:18:28 PM by FacingTheGiants

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.

You have a point there. Rating and reviews are important to us as buyers because we often based our expectations on the reviews and ratings given by a certain "real" users who were very satisfied with the product and its performance. When we choose Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on YAPPADAPPADOO platform, we need these reliable feedbacks from real users.
Can relate much to that buddy. I can still imagine myself, before downloading a certain application I will first see to it that i checked what users’ comments are, the rating, how many stars and downloads do they have. What is funny here is, since it will be blockchain-built, all the reviews, maybe negative and positive will all get in and will be seen by people. Several times i see applications with review like “trash application, it sucks, useless etc.” they can’t change that.
Lol! I thought I am the only one. Actually there is a lot of nonsense applications over the application stores. Really junk applications and i found them to be in Apple store. Apple thinks they are the most superior mobile provider in the whole world. The most disgusting thing i’ve experienced here is, you will find applications with full of very good and useful features and written free. The moment you downlead them, they are just trash. Cant even use them because you will be redirected to upgrade to be able to use all the features but what do they allow for free use? Nothing, almost nothing. Only the download is free but not the use.
I hope Yappadappadoo is not the same as Apple as you said. You know Android store is better than Apple. I dont like Apple too. With apple you cannot download music and play offline. If you want you can always play but gotta be connected to the internet. In Android, there are hundreds of music applications they have where you can just easily download your choiced songs as much as you want and play them offline.

I am an Android user too. I am fond of downloading apps out-of-curiosity and out-of-need, so I have to download them. Some are good and some are trash, some consume almost all of my available internal memory so I have to uninstall it again, some are internet-dependent apps which is useless when I am offline. Thanks to YAPPADAPPADOO project, I think I am free from this burden of downloading apps which give me headaches.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 04:53:26 PM by BuzzerBeater

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Maybe not all but most of them, I think that if the big AppStore will know that Pwa contains features that can boost their sales they will adapt to it for sure, because that what's  businessmen do. If they knew that the pwa will be used by the yappadappadoo application they will probably see the project as a threat so as a defense mechanism to never let their sales decrease they will adapt to what is trendy.

I agree! Let's see what happens. YAPPADAPPADOO really have to enter humbly in the application industry and it will definitely face a great challenge. The two application giants will definitely try to crush YAPPADAPPADOO with all their might and power. But I still believe that YAPPADAPPADOO has a great chance if they do this right. Looking forward to the future David to conquer the "Goliaths"!
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:44:16 PM by XtraRolePlayer

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Yes, I agree.By linking the store to the blockchain technology,it enables a transparent, safe and independent use
of the system. Users on the platform can provide authentic rates that is of essential importance for the

Tnx man @Andycalum for supporting me in to this, because for me this is something we must have, a transparent review of all applications that we want to use... By blockchain it will eliminate all this cheating and manipulated reviews of all application, coming from developer and fake user...

You are definitely right! Through Blockchain Technology, there will be a fair review and rating system which will be a good trait of the system. The reviews will be properly evaluated and everything will be reliable and transparent. Once you have submitted a review to the system, the review will remain there whether it is a positive or a negative one. YAPPADAPPADOO team did a really good job on this aspect.

Truly a great job, Yappadappadoo! Everyone wants a secured,trusted, safe, transparent and beyond manipulation system.Every users and app developers deserves them. With Yappadappadoo's concept of providing PWAs with Blockchain would surely bring us a promising new way of  experiencing modern apps which I believe will make life with these apps easier and purposeful.  

When we consider security and transparency, I think Blockchain Technology is the best in this aspect. This is the reason why YAPPADAPPADOO team uses and maximize the power of it on this platform. From the payment system, security, ratings and reviews, Blockchain technology is the answer to solve the issues on it.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

When we consider security and transparency, I think Blockchain Technology is the best in this aspect. This is the reason why YAPPADAPPADOO team uses and maximize the power of it on this platform. From the payment system, security, ratings and reviews, Blockchain technology is the answer to solve the issues on it.

You are right about that! Safe and secure, this is what YAPPADAPPADOO platform will promote on this project. Nowadays, some applications that can be downloaded on the net has been modified by some hackers to penetrate our mobile device's system. Be careful on downloading apk files for Androids because we are not sure if the software was already modified to steal data and information from your device.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
Ya right. And a good opportunity also for them to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. I believe the time is coming when everything we use, do and interact with will be related to cryptocurrency and also blockchain. It’s good to be used to it as early as we can.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

With blockchain technology the issues of fraud, theft, and weak security will not be a problem anymore. With it there will be no issues of buying reviews or paying to change or removed negative reviews from applications. Everything will be transparent as well as transactions and will be like that in an aquarium.  
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

I have a question in mind team Yappadappadoo, which is according to your page 1 on this thread forum, it says over there that Industry analyst estimate that worldwide app revenues will grow to 180Billions USD by 2020, and your planned was you 're going to take the 10% of this which is 18 Billions.

Now, how are going to get this things with a huge amount, and this is not a joke actually. Do you have any programs for this matter to achieve this goal of your to your campaign? What are those anyway? can you tell us here one by one? thank you Smiley
I think what they are trying to say here is by 2020 when yappadappadoo platform will be fully working, they are making it their goal to take part of the total revenue of 180 billions usd by at least 10%. It means with the total revenue of 180 billions 18 billions from it will be from yappadappadoo. They believe they are going to achieve that by this period of time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

I have a question in mind team Yappadappadoo, which is according to your page 1 on this thread forum, it says over there that Industry analyst estimate that worldwide app revenues will grow to 180Billions USD by 2020, and your planned was you 're going to take the 10% of this which is 18 Billions.

Now, how are going to get this things with a huge amount, and this is not a joke actually. Do you have any programs for this matter to achieve this goal of your to your campaign? What are those anyway? can you tell us here one by one? thank you Smiley
I think what they are trying to say here is by 2020 when yappadappadoo platform will be fully working, they are making it their goal to take part of the total revenue of 180 billions usd by at least 10%. It means with the total revenue of 180 billions 18 billions from it will be from yappadappadoo. They believe they are going to achieve that by this period of time.
Well, they’ve only taken 10% from it and that is only their vision to accomplish. There are giants application stores out there that take a big percentage of that amount and since yappadappadoo will just be starting so they humbly taken a small part of it to be accomplished. Grin. It is not impossible if they continue with their dream.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit

Maybe not all but most of them, I think that if the big AppStore will know that Pwa contains features that can boost their sales they will adapt to it for sure, because that what's  businessmen do. If they knew that the pwa will be used by the yappadappadoo application they will probably see the project as a threat so as a defense mechanism to never let their sales decrease they will adapt to what is trendy.

That's the reality when it comes to business and we can't deny that you have a point. Sales indeed is the most important for every businessman, if they saw that the other company is being very competitive because of some trendy features then they will surely adapt to that trendy stuff too. Same goes to this project, if big App Store will see the yappadappadoo as a highly competitive application because of the pwa, they will also apply the pwa features so they won't be left behind.
Of course dude. As a matter of fact Apple is cleaning their apps store right now according to the news. They will for sure remove everything that does not comply with their lates ios. They will not want to be left behind, they think they are superior but Android is still better for me.

Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

just sayin.

That's the reality when it comes to business and we can't deny that you have a point. Sales indeed is the most important for every businessman, if they saw that the other company is being very competitive because of some trendy features then they will surely adapt to that trendy stuff too. Same goes to this project, if big App Store will see the yappadappadoo as a highly competitive application because of the pwa, they will also apply the pwa features so they won't be left behind.
Of course dude. As a matter of fact Apple is cleaning their apps store right now according to the news. They will for sure remove everything that does not comply with their lates ios. They will not want to be left behind, they think they are superior but Android is still better for me.
It’s good. Change is always good. People who are afraid of change do not grow and do not prosper. For sure Apple is afraid to be outgrown by other companies, they will lose their crown  Grin. Most of the applications apple has are also in other applications store so there is not much to boast about for them.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:01:33 PM

In order for them to use the yappadappadoo app is to begin with the basic infos about blockchain and how blockchain works, in that way they will have some basic knowledge. And they also need to continue their research so that their basic knowledge about blockchain will be broaden.

Yes! I agree with you if people who want to use the yappadappadoo application without being exposed to blockchain  yet, must learn something with the basic, of course that's what beginners need to do to start with basic and by that they will gain the basic knowledge. They also need to continue their research in order for them to be more exposed on how blockchain works.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

In order for them to use the yappadappadoo app is to begin with the basic infos about blockchain and how blockchain works, in that way they will have some basic knowledge. And they also need to continue their research so that their basic knowledge about blockchain will be broaden.

Yes! I agree with you if people who want to use the yappadappadoo application without being exposed to blockchain  yet, must learn something with the basic, of course that's what beginners need to do to start with basic and by that they will gain the basic knowledge. They also need to continue their research in order for them to be more exposed on how blockchain works.

That's totally true! If we need to learn something we must start with the basic.
Same goes to this project, if we want to use the yappadappadoo, we must know first how blockchain works because the yappadaappadoo application offers the blockchain paying system.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

That's totally true! If we need to learn something we must start with the basic.
Same goes to this project, if we want to use the yappadappadoo, we must know first how blockchain works because the yappadaappadoo application offers the blockchain paying system.

Yes! This project is indeed favorable to those who knows how blockchain works.
It's more easy for them to use because they already knew on how to deal with the blockchain paying system, since they're exposed to it.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: