Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
DonChester

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
Ya right. And a good opportunity also for them to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. I believe the time is coming when everything we use, do and interact with will be related to cryptocurrency and also blockchain. It’s good to be used to it as early as we can.

You are absolutely right! This is our chance to somehow help to educate people about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology. The more people who are aware and well-informed about the technology, the greater the possibility of more investors will be willing to invest in different projects like YAPPADAPPADOO. As a result, the Crypto world will reach its great potential and the rest will be history.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 04:12:17 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
would reach potential and deserved value.

I certainly agree. The project really has high potential. I am expecting that if not exaggerated, it is possible that it will really defeat the two apps giants. With the support of the Crypto enthusiasts to promote Cryptocurrency to the world by means of these applications, I think this is possible. YAPPADAPPADOO project is a real-world breakthrough and we must give support to this great idea.

Hard to tell but we can never deny the huge potential of this project. YAPPADAPPADOO project got the character of David within who can defeat any Goliath. They are not afraid to do what they believe that can really help the people and the application industry.  Let us support this project for them to continue their goal to bring the application industry to a new level.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

I believe that Yappadappadoo really did a great job and good decision when they created the Yappadappadoo-Suite. This is an extremely attractive incentive-program that will really help on producing quality Progressive Web Apps (PWA) in the market. Yappadappadoo-Suite is an integrated drag and drop suite that will simplify the creation and development of a PWA. I believe that this will be their strong weapon against the market-dominating Application Giants.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

UPDATE:
4.7 out of 5 rating from ICO Bench

This is just a preview on how the people will accept and love the power of Yappadappadoo project. From which will make a way to make way for the long-awaited break for freedom of the apps world who have been prisoners of their own separate ecosystems. Yappadappadoo team ensure that this historical phenomenon will happen to the apps world.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

I believe that Yappadappadoo really did a great job and good decision when they created the Yappadappadoo-Suite. This is an extremely attractive incentive-program that will really help on producing quality Progressive Web Apps (PWA) in the market. Yappadappadoo-Suite is an integrated drag and drop suite that will simplify the creation and development of a PWA. I believe that this will be their strong weapon against the market-dominating Application Giants.

This is really wonderful! Application Developers will definitely love this. Imagine that YAPPADAPPADOO team help their developers or I may say independent /freelance developers to do their work more efficiently and easily. What a clever idea it is to improve the productivity of the people included on the developer team.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 
My gosh  Shocked! It is real! I never knew most of the applications I’m seeing here. So it means all of these are PWA applications? It is revolutionizing the applications world with this idea. Everyone is used to their own mobile provider’s application store so most of them do not have an idea that there is such application store as yappadappadoo which is different from the rest.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
equals a very user friendly platform.
Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...

I am one of those who looks forward to experiencing the PWA from Yappadappadoo Store. I can't wait to know and try
how these PWAs would differ from the traditional apps where we are used to!

Same here!I would also want to try this new innovation of apps by Yappadappadoo Store and  partnering with
Blockchain technology makes me really think of its security not just for users but also for those app developer who
would want to keep track the reviews of everyone who wants to say something on the PWAs that they were able
to make. 

I think we're on the same side, and for many people that don't have idea that yappadappadoo project will soon ready to crypto market...  That's why i wanted to ask a favor to support this project and share to our family members and friends, so they will know also about this project and the features of PWA..

Hey sonjay22! Their platform will not be soon to be ready but it is now ready. It is actually ready now and working. You may want to check it yourself here are the details below.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
equals a very user friendly platform.
Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...

I am one of those who looks forward to experiencing the PWA from Yappadappadoo Store. I can't wait to know and try
how these PWAs would differ from the traditional apps where we are used to!

Same here!I would also want to try this new innovation of apps by Yappadappadoo Store and  partnering with
Blockchain technology makes me really think of its security not just for users but also for those app developer who
would want to keep track the reviews of everyone who wants to say something on the PWAs that they were able
to make.  

I think we're on the same side, and for many people that don't have idea that yappadappadoo project will soon ready to crypto market...  That's why i wanted to ask a favor to support this project and share to our family members and friends, so they will know also about this project and the features of PWA..

Count me in! I read the Yappadappadoo's WP and aside from the great features of the PWAs with Blockchain Technology which users worldwide can try soon, I admire the opportunity they are giving for app-developers and how they can earn from it, too. Definitely,I'd be sharing this Yappadappadoo's project to let other people know about its existence, follow the development until Yappadappadoo completes it and finally make it available to use.

Yes dude! They will be going to give opportunities to new and existing application developers and they will be providing them the templates they will need in their Yappa suite. They will not just be encouraging and giving them opportunity but will also support them. By the applications they will be developing will also be a contribution to the platform.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I'm thinking that this project will also have guidelines on how to connect to blockchain, so that even those who aren't knowledgeable in blockchain can use the yappadappadoo project easily.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I'm thinking that this project will also have guidelines on how to connect to blockchain, so that even those who aren't knowledgeable in blockchain can use the yappadappadoo project easily.

Even so, I think that before a user should use the yappadappadoo application, he or she must be know how to operate things with the blockchain technology, so that when time comes ( if the guidelines really are there ), then the user can able to use the yappadappadoo application easily.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

Even so, I think that before a user should use the yappadappadoo application, he or she must be know how to operate things with the blockchain technology, so that when time comes ( if the guidelines really are there ), then the user can able to use the yappadappadoo application easily.

I think so, because even the yappadappadoo project implements those guidelines you are saying, but still the user can't barely understand with what is written on the guidelines then it will be useless. So I think knowing the basic is important.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

It's a tough blow for the project, congratulations team now your project is already running. So happy to find lot of applications which are not familiar to me, seems very new to my eye. Keep up the good work! Sure this will be successful. I will fully recommend this to my family and friends that's for sure.
And also thank you shikaina for the updates.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

I think so, because even the yappadappadoo project implements those guidelines you are saying, but still the user can't barely understand with what is written on the guidelines then it will be useless. So I think knowing the basic is important.

for sure YAPPADAPPADOO is fully aware of this fact that not all users would have knowledge how blockchains works
for sure there will be a user guide like if we buy a mobile phone ,appliances ,etc. they always include user guidelines.

lemmor8

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

for sure YAPPADAPPADOO is fully aware of this fact that not all users would have knowledge how blockchains works
for sure there will be a user guide like if we buy a mobile phone ,appliances ,etc. they always include user guidelines.

i think this is not an issue , people now are easily adapting to new technology . It would be easy as 123.
dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

i think this is not an issue , people now are easily adapting to new technology . It would be easy as 123.

It is a good help to spreading about cryptocurrecies , This adaptation of different platform to blockchain technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: