Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64023 times)
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:43:24 PM

NYDFS PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING VIRTUAL CURRENCIES

Live now if anyone's interested

http://www.totalwebcasting.com/view/?id=nysdfs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hattifattener

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:04:48 PM

This thread has gone totally to the trolls... I go to sleep for the night, and now there's 3 pages of smack, and zero progress. I should have expected as much. Thanks for nothing.
Especially "observer", who totally fucking lied about tracking a purchase to member "Sushi" to make himself look good, and refused to help at all with the single wallet number we would have needed...  because he can't. He even started a thread claiming it was 3 clicks from the main blockchain transaction, But simplt CANNOT show us, because he fucking is lying. there's no fucking connection there to show. I'd have paid him handsomely, because we would have been able to get a shipping address from sushi if it were true. It was total, utter BULLSHIT.
Thanks for helping the criminals so effectively by sidetracking everything. Fucking retards.

Yes, the world is full of scam and fraud.. It's the Modus Operandi for the dark people with no conscience... bankers, politicians, big accounting firms KPMG, PWC, EnY, Deloitte&Douche... Rating fraudsters like Moodys, SnP and the mafia collaboration of central bwanksters BIS-BOE-FED A small portion of we the people is aware of that dark element and them conjuring their fiat FRAUD @Bilderberg @Davos @33degreegoatphukinmasonlodges and the likes...

Phoenix! We the good people will rise up Smiley
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:09:10 PM

amen brother, amen.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

I would have loved to have interpool be at the address of shipment when the time comes for it to arrive.
Observer Saying he had found proof of that connection when he didn't is quite dirty. I'm pissed, yes. I gotta wonder what the motivation to lie so bad was there?  A couple clicks into browser history could have helped catch them if it were true, and he'd have been rewarded bigtime.  A link to the main transaction is useless, any child can do that one, like we all did, yet NOBODY can point this so-called connection out, and even after referring to it so many times, because they, same as me, have no idea where the fuck my bitcoins went. Yeah, simple huh?  Nope, not when you have a dozen assholes in here helping the perpetrators by filling the thread with totally false information of a bogus lead, especially since not a single one can make the connection that was presented.

Well if your brother is a freaking genius according to you, and you are very experienced and everyone esle is stupid, why don't you trace it yourself...or are you offeringn 80% reward because you know it cannot be traced?  You derailed the investigation by posted wrong invoice and then by uploading cracked dvd software.
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:18:40 PM

I would have loved to have interpool be at the address of shipment when the time comes for it to arrive.
Observer Saying he had found proof of that connection when he didn't is quite dirty. I'm pissed, yes. I gotta wonder what the motivation to lie so bad was there?  A couple clicks into browser history could have helped catch them if it were true, and he'd have been rewarded bigtime.  A link to the main transaction is useless, any child can do that one, like we all did, yet NOBODY can point this so-called connection out, and even after referring to it so many times, because they, same as me, have no idea where the fuck my bitcoins went. Yeah, simple huh?  Nope, not when you have a dozen assholes in here helping the perpetrators by filling the thread with totally false information of a bogus lead, especially since not a single one can make the connection that was presented.

Slightly ironic I think. Many people made the link that this was a scam from the start. You denied it and defended your actions until it became painfully clear to you that it was in fact a scam. I am sorry if this sounds harsh but I don't think many people feel too sympathetic to your cause considering that. Sorry Pheonix there were many who did care enough at the start to say so but you would not listen as you were blinded by your own greed. I wish I could be a bit more constructive and assist but to be frank I have far better and more productive things to take care of that I can actually achieve. What happened here is a done deal. Sorry dude, it is an expensive lesson to learn.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
bobsmoke

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:25:42 PM

was this the public address that you used for your payments ?
1FxU9V7Jac4EBv8YNshMCZdCkpmUw7X8LX
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:32:07 PM

i swear one of these days i'm going to make a post ..

" instead of sending bitcoins for miners to someone who will steal them. send them to me i'll kick you in the nutts and at least you'll get something outta it "

:p  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
mauiflipper

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:34:03 PM

I'm no genius.  Just a database guy who created some products.  I also started a free email company back in the day and know a little bit about how the internet works.

Neptune Batch 1 was my 1st foray into Bitcoin.  CTS Scammer was my 2nd.  I don't know squat about "block chains", which is why I am offering a 50% recovery commission for help.

mauiflipper

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:42:27 PM

So, I dropped my kids of at school this morning and when I got home, I had to wade through the last 5 pages of posts.  I didn't see anything helpful. I don't think I can invest any more energy in this thread. 

If anyone has something HELPFUL to bring forth, to please PM me.
AussiePete

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:43:08 PM

Phoenix
Just like everyone here has done in the past , you screwed up . Granted you did screw up big time .........but since I know less about this crypto mining  stuff  than you , it could have easily been me . I would persist on chasing that rabbit down the hole , just to see how far you can get . It would be good to know if there is any way of cornering those pricks .
There will be more good opportunities in our future , so chin up , put brain in gear ...and let the hunt begin again .
Knowledge is power and experiences are one of our best teachers in life ..........I dont think any of us will forget this episode real quick .
If that one didnt sink home ...........I have shares in a diamond mine in Tasmania I can sell you at half price .......bitcoins only , ...........You will be the wisest man around after this transaction

Peace  and Grace ( and some laughter mixed in)

Pete
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:13:48 PM

was this the public address that you used for your payments ?
1FxU9V7Jac4EBv8YNshMCZdCkpmUw7X8LX
one of them, yes... (a 20% off unit)thats the address "CTS" provided for a purchase...the address changes with every purchase

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
dbell

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:23:10 PM

This thread has gone totally to the trolls... I go to sleep for the night, and now there's 3 pages of smack, and zero progress. I should have expected as much. Thanks for nothing.
Especially "observer", who totally fucking lied about tracking a purchase to member "Sushi" to make himself look good, and refused to help at all with the single wallet number we would have needed...  because he can't. He even started a thread claiming it was 3 clicks from the main blockchain transaction, But simplt CANNOT show us, because he fucking is lying. there's no fucking connection there to show. I'd have paid him handsomely, because we would have been able to get a shipping address from sushi if it were true. It was total, utter BULLSHIT.
Thanks for helping the criminals so effectively by sidetracking everything. Fucking retards.

You have PM, please read it.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:44:15 PM

What my brother and I really need right now is some help from some block chain sleuthers to help us find companies that the scammers ordered from.

Phoenix
1898wZEAmekD4JFNDZSz5Kvm6xujwm1DLr (44.65 btc)
1FxU9V7Jac4EBv8YNshMCZdCkpmUw7X8LX  (7.14 btc)

Maui (Daryl)
1GzBFMvgrLYZRBVrjTV431pVDwT8CJM4Ed (8.9301 btc)
19Hbw5bwag6wjHGmHPvZ1zSPdjAY9GQHoo (8.8301 btc)

Perhaps 2 of us can take 1 of the four address and follow the transactions and make a spread sheet of where it all went?

The funds sent from the above addresses always end in one common address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1MLTfBmQ42eTSG5vr4JuSqfHeG13NuygDe

This address first appeared in the blockchain on 12/01/2014. This indicates the address was being used for other purposes rather than just to receive the misappropriate funds from the fraudulent scheme. The problem is to determine who had control of this address. This can be an address from an third-party wallet or from the Bitcoin client controlled by the fraudster. A Google search do not reveal any clue about the address.

I could verify the inputs and outputs from the related addresses to the above address, however this consumes a lot of time. Moreover, such investigation could lead to nowhere. It can be a completely waste of time.

What amaze me is that you already paid another random forum user to perform the investigation. It look like you did not learn anything from you mistakes. It shows you believe right away in every piece of information you come across. If you want proper results you should come to forum participants like me, which have an established history in this forum before you even know what was Bitcoin.

makngeerwork

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

???

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:10:48 PM

bump

For my daily dose of hilarity.

███    TWITTER   FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE   GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK   ███
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:16:53 PM

here is his donation link ...what the heck suck it up and give a little BTC

(could be me/you/us in same boat someday)

here is the address

Phoenix1969 donate:     bitcoinadress: 1HPgsQTVCHuZSRi2Ed29CZZK7VutgkTPvz

ie he does not know i'm doing this and probably is too proud to ask...so i will suck it up and ask for him

Searing

It sucks to get ripped-off, but what he did was place a great big gamble, and lost. That most assuredly does not deserve donations!

I'm going to go play SatoshiDice. Will you set up some donations for me too? I might lose a ton of bitcoins.

Buy & Hold
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:26:03 PM

This is one of the addresses which received funds from the 1MLTfBmQ42eTSG5vr4JuSqfHeG13NuygDe address after the fraudulent event:

https://blockchain.info/tree/109606503

1MLTfBmQ42eTSG5vr4JuSqfHeG13NuygDe -> 1FvHmAWYy7DQzHf3tsstbiSnrbbuihsrVn -> 1GhnRVmmPVizq7cLmyg6VB7CKwfA9BTFWe

This address is associated to a nick used in the bitcoin-otc.org Internet page:

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=jnbitcoin

The nick was also used to open an account in this forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=204801

A Google search reveals some information about the nick:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m7d-uf6UvXoJ:https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/jnbitcoins/+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&lr=lang_en%7Clang_pt

Notice the above profile was already erased from the localbitcoins.com Internet page, however it was in use just few days ago.

The nick was also used to register an account in the wordpress.org Internet page:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/payment-not-transferring-to-main-wallet

wwwin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

What my brother and I really need right now is some help from some block chain sleuthers to help us find companies that the scammers ordered from.

Phoenix
1898wZEAmekD4JFNDZSz5Kvm6xujwm1DLr (44.65 btc)
1FxU9V7Jac4EBv8YNshMCZdCkpmUw7X8LX  (7.14 btc)

Maui (Daryl)
1GzBFMvgrLYZRBVrjTV431pVDwT8CJM4Ed (8.9301 btc)
19Hbw5bwag6wjHGmHPvZ1zSPdjAY9GQHoo (8.8301 btc)

Perhaps 2 of us can take 1 of the four address and follow the transactions and make a spread sheet of where it all went?

The funds sent from the above addresses always end in one common address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1MLTfBmQ42eTSG5vr4JuSqfHeG13NuygDe

This address first appeared in the blockchain on 12/01/2014. This indicates the address was being used for other purposes rather than just to receive the misappropriate funds from the fraudulent scheme.

So that is $68,837.40 to that one address. Is that the total amount paid by the bros for their orders combined? If it is then 4 different orders from 2 different people went to the same address. What happened to the oher orders unrelated to the bros...or why are the scammers sending the funds from the bros to end up in just one address and not the orders from other people?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:40:36 PM

So that is $68,837.40 to that one address. Is that the total amount paid by the bros for their orders combined? If it is then 4 different orders from 2 different people went to the same address. What happened to the oher orders unrelated to the bros...or why are the scammers sending the funds from the bros to end up in just one address and not the orders from other people?

That is the total of BTC (forgot the $) received by the 1MLTfBmQ42eTSG5vr4JuSqfHeG13NuygDe address. Part of the funds are from the brothers and from the forum user davebodger:

Dooh!, OK, time for me to speak up now you guys have made it pretty obvious it's a complete scam, they got me hook line and sinker.

I was working on something else at the time and, distracted, I didn't do enough due-dilligence. No excuse really.
I missed the bit where they claimed their chips were made in-house.
I knew nobody in the UK fabs 20nm - in the UK. That would have rung big alarm bells with me.

If you want a bitcoin address to chase, I've put the one I sent coins to below. For what it's worth.

Hopefully a minimum of people will have been got by this thanks to your detective work.

It's the first time I've been scammed over the internet and I will try to make sure it's my last.

Code:
View Order

Order #CTS-75 made on January 24, 2014. Order status: processing.

Order Updates

Friday 24th of January 2014, 11:59am

Dear David,

Thank you for your payment for order #CTS-75.
 Your pre-order has been confirmed in our system and will ship the week beginning 7th April 2014.

We will update you via email with all progress to the products and thank you very much for placing your pre-order with us.

Kind regards,
 The CTS Miner Sales Team

Friday 24th of January 2014, 11:24am

Dear David,

Thank you for your order.
 Please make payment of 9.52889160 BTC to Bitcoin wallet: 12215C29Z1cJYKyGfni9kMTfV4WG7M2b7T as soon as possible to avoid your order being cancelled.

Your space will be held in the queue for 2 hours after your order has been placed and if bitcoin payment is not received within 2 hours, your order will be regrettably cancelled, you will lose your place in the queue and will need to re-place your order.

If for any reason you cannot make payment within 2 hours, please contact sales@ctsminer.com and we will be happy to discuss your order with you.

Kind regards,
 The CTS Miner Sales Team

Order Details

Product

Total

Cart Subtotal:

฿7,500.00

Shipping:

Free Worldwide Shipping

Order Total:

฿7,500.00
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

we caught it early. BUT NOT EARLY ENOUGH.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
wwwin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:05:21 PM

That is the total of BTC (forgot the $) received by the 1MLTfBmQ42eTSG5vr4JuSqfHeG13NuygDe address. Part of the funds are from the brothers and from the forum user davebodger:

Dooh!, OK, time for me to speak up now you guys have made it pretty obvious it's a complete scam, they got me hook line and sinker.

I was working on something else at the time and, distracted, I didn't do enough due-dilligence. No excuse really.
I missed the bit where they claimed their chips were made in-house.
I knew nobody in the UK fabs 20nm - in the UK. That would have rung big alarm bells with me.

If you want a bitcoin address to chase, I've put the one I sent coins to below. For what it's worth.

Hopefully a minimum of people will have been got by this thanks to your detective work.

It's the first time I've been scammed over the internet and I will try to make sure it's my last.

Code:
View Order

Order #CTS-75 made on January 24, 2014. Order status: processing.

Order Updates

Friday 24th of January 2014, 11:59am

Dear David,

Thank you for your payment for order #CTS-75.
 Your pre-order has been confirmed in our system and will ship the week beginning 7th April 2014.

We will update you via email with all progress to the products and thank you very much for placing your pre-order with us.

Kind regards,
 The CTS Miner Sales Team

Friday 24th of January 2014, 11:24am

Dear David,

Thank you for your order.
 Please make payment of 9.52889160 BTC to Bitcoin wallet: 12215C29Z1cJYKyGfni9kMTfV4WG7M2b7T as soon as possible to avoid your order being cancelled.

Your space will be held in the queue for 2 hours after your order has been placed and if bitcoin payment is not received within 2 hours, your order will be regrettably cancelled, you will lose your place in the queue and will need to re-place your order.

If for any reason you cannot make payment within 2 hours, please contact sales@ctsminer.com and we will be happy to discuss your order with you.

Kind regards,
 The CTS Miner Sales Team

Order Details

Product

Total

Cart Subtotal:

฿7,500.00

Shipping:

Free Worldwide Shipping

Order Total:

฿7,500.00

Ok, got it, so it appears only 3 people got scammed....anybody else scammed come forward or be forever barred.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: