Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64023 times)
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

All right, I was expecting the last payment to disclose this information. I received funds from three different people:

https://blockchain.info/tx/33fa6ebc1b540822ebaaba5cd30c364c9db76b23777708e0b8d196e4356ec2b4
https://blockchain.info/tx/a4a5178ca314dd8a50c17d0b037d00e3f6fdeefed84b1887b396ede5cb92a363
https://blockchain.info/tx/5fad8af81fa4b181788da0f679e890f829b96084dfbad0a7d6a8b041150d8586

Total 2.75 BTC.

It is a small amount compared with the amount promised by both brothers, but still very significant regarding the amount of time I spent investigating the case. I am thankful for the reward reward and I must to say at this point that I am sure the brothers were not conspiring with the fraudsters. If they were conspiring, why would the fraudsters return the funds? They, fraudsters and brothers, could pretend the loss really happened and secretly compensate each other. In other words, if both brothers purchase was part of a conspiracy, why would they waste time showing to everyone they had been refunded? They just could stay silent and there would be no reason to reward anyone.

Because if the scammers refund all money...all police investigations would stop...fbi and all would stop because all money was refunded...somebody must have been shitting their pants to return all that money...whose identify was 100% known? Not saying the brothers are involved. But that could be the reason the money was refunded...and if they were involved, and I am not saying that they were...their refunds are not real refunds because they just go from person involved to persons involved. Funds stay all in the conspiracy execpt the 2 minimal orders from Dave and the other fellow..
wow, so I could rob a bank, but if i think i am going to get caught, I can just give it back and all is well??
ok, what if i didn't ROB the bank, but somehow 'fooled' them into giving me the money, can I give it back if i think i am found out and all will be well then? i think if you are a northern european, maybe they slap you around alittle, but anywhere else, PRISON BOUND.

This is not robbing from a bank, this an individual who said he filed FBI complaint, if that individual tells FBI that he got all money back and that it may not have been a scam at all...what do you think the FBI is going to do. Trace bitcoins when there is not real victim because all funds were returned? Do you think the scammers thought that the police was going to continue with this type of investigation when all the funds where returned? Why return anything then. Give me a break.

By the way was is the status of the FBI complaint. Do we have a case number?
fbi number, according to what you just posted there shouldn't be one

I have not seen one so I can't say for sure there was an FBI complaint filed by the  brothers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:28:59 PM

It's an hour since my post Phoenix80%. Are you asking your brother how to lie your way out of this or getting those bounty transactions for 40BTC processed? Don't forget honolulu also owes 50% of his refunded coins too.
Thanks

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:30:38 PM

this was shared just a bit ago via dropbox ...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t37dt9ymreh6qc9/CTS%20Scam%20BTC%20Addresses.xlsx
i re-dropped it to protect the users identity.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
chrono030

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:38:00 PM

Watching this thread is incredible.  It is a story of deceit, desperation, sherlock-esque investigation, childish name calling, revelation, recovery, greed, and a true to form m night shyamalan twist at the end.

Who gets the BTC when this fiasco gets made into a movie?

P.S. as someone who has absolutely nothing vested in this discussion, you should probably donate that 80% of whatever remains after those tips you made to sean's outpost.
The Avenger

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:38:28 PM

Waiting for the links to those 40BTC transactions...

"I am not The Avenger"
The Avenger

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:40:18 PM

Watching this thread is incredible.  It is a story of deceit, desperation, sherlock-esque investigation, childish name calling, revelation, recovery, greed, and a true to form m night shyamalan twist at the end.

In the movie, the twist is that the "victim" Phoenix is the real scammer and goes to jail, which is the happy ending for the audience <cough> <cough>

P.S. Still waiting for the links to those 40BTC transactions Phoenix80%... seeing as you agree it was Augusto's info that lead to the refund.

"I am not The Avenger"
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:35:06 AM

for once i half agree with 'aussie/payonix'

i dont want any of phakenix's filthy 'refunded' BTC though, but it did take some doing to turn things around and it seemed at times that the liars & their fluffers were going to get away with it ..AGAIN!

jail is the only reward that needs to be served, and lets see how quick all the scams disappear.

my money is on phakenix/maui/NoHonourLulu/turdman being behind most of the scams on here with his 'im a cripple/trust me' shite!!

presumably with Searing Scott Evil & Aussie Million Mates as the 'poohpooh the crowd when they smell a rat' gang.

Like the CEOs/Govt Cunts who just switch roles every few years!!

krampus

Activity: 98

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:59:03 AM

In the movie, the twist is that the "victim" Phoenix is the real scammer and goes to jail, which is the happy ending for the audience <cough> <cough>

P.S. Still waiting for the links to those 40BTC transactions Phoenix80%... seeing as you agree it was Augusto's info that lead to the refund.

Give it up, already. You're rapidly becoming more annoying even than Phoenix.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:27:34 AM

Watching this thread is incredible.  It is a story of deceit, desperation, sherlock-esque investigation, childish name calling, revelation, recovery, greed, and a true to form m night shyamalan twist at the end.

sorry, but not even close!

light years apart!!

in 20 odd years of computing Phakenix/Aussie whoever they are are without doubt the most annoying people ive had the misfortune to encounter..

Also 'crooked' but thats probably just one more of fknpunknixx/aussie/searings 'other' pseudonyms.

IE - They share accounts/roles.

krampus

Activity: 98

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:06:41 AM

You're on ignore, edgar. Have been for days, seeing as how you're easily the most tedious poster in this thread.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:34:34 AM

+1

and edgar not far behind

once twice is enough, but to keep going like a broken record is what's most annoying
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:10:44 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 08:30:38 AM by raskul

Exposé.
 Once a snake oil salesman, always a snake oil salesman...

c'mon man you give augusto 2.75 btc for his tech, i did the effort to ensure this guy does finally get caught.
no I gave 2 btc, The other donations were from mauiflipper and 3rac3, who are all in agreement as to who gets what, and for what reason.

TSSSK,

Quote from: ANON date=1390964360
I feel sorry for that dave guy that bought one unit, but for this condescending snake oil salesman, karma got him..here is story that people that bought that water engine kit for $5,500 never got it. What goes around comes around.
http://pesn.com/2012/01/20/9602017_Customer_Claims_Fast_Freddy_Never_Shipped_HHO_System/

Quote from: ANON date=1390964514
Hey, here is story that people that bought that water engine kit for $5,500 never got. What goes around comes around. He is a snake oil salesman
http://pesn.com/2012/01/20/9602017_Customer_Claims_Fast_Freddy_Never_Shipped_HHO_System/

Quote from: ANON date=1390972328

this from that article rings bell with me

"Even on PESN they complain that Freddy was not sharing the plans like he said, but absolutely all of what I have told you tonight is online, and I know it is because I live in a remote area, and the internet has been my only connection to the outside world for the last 8 years. He even released a solid works CAD design layout of the unit, in complete 3-D, which actually plays like a video to give you an ultimate view of the production unit, as well as the exact dimensions of every single piece. I got this right off yahoo groups Freddy cell study group, right where he said it would be. But I can tell you right now, you're not going to be able to make that unit in your garage unless you happen to have a machine shop in your garage, next to your welder and your pipe cutter, and your frequency analyzer, that's across from your electronics bench, where you'll be developing your PWM and soldering micro circuitry. In my opinion, $5,500 bucks is a steal of a deal."
[/b]
He also said in the thread that he had a partner for a scientific project.

Quote from: ANON date=1391007103
Right look at what phoenix wrote, third paragraph from the bottom, sounds familiar??

"Even on PESN they complain that Freddy was not sharing the plans like he said, but absolutely all of what I have told you tonight is online, and I know it is because I live in a remote area, and the internet has been my only connection to the outside world for the last 8 years. He even released a solid works CAD design layout of the unit, in complete 3-D, which actually plays like a video to give you an ultimate view of the production unit, as well as the exact dimensions of every single piece. I got this right off yahoo groups Freddy cell study group, right where he said it would be. But I can tell you right now, you're not going to be able to make that unit in your garage unless you happen to have a machine shop in your garage, next to your welder and your pipe cutter, and your frequency analyzer, that's across from your electronics bench, where you'll be developing your PWM and soldering micro circuitry. In my opinion, $5,500 bucks is a steal of a deal."

He also said in the thread that he had a partner for a scientific project.

Now here is an article from that site that people are complained that this fast eddy never shipped the $5,500 unit. Here is the link

and look at the reason for not shipping
• His daughter having a baby.
•Having to wait for "swagleloc" fittings to arrive.
•Overwhelmed suppliers that cannot keep up with the demand for components.
•Being in India for a week.
•Taking a trip to Germany.

OK, now i've woken up. I remember hearing about this on the news.. some guy reckoned he could get a petrol engine running on water... i've not read the whole article (well, just scanned it with sleepy eyes, really).

You are thinking that Eric and Daryl Hansen are behind 'Fast Freddy'?

Quote from: ANON date=1391007515
I am thinking more that searing might be fast freddy...it may have been searing who posted about a science project with bro2, not bro2 saying that.

Quote from: ANON date=1391034147
if you want to laugh...
It appears Eric is on POF (Plenty of fish)! http://pics1.pof.com/thumbnails/156/72/25i54mnwmpmhj441rzr0xt5el271625955.2.jpg note the .pof.com suffix! Just need to find his profile1  

He's deep into the UFO conspiracy too! Guy is a certifiable crack pot loon! I can't believe how many people are complicit in his fraud on the thread! Now we have "nasa" supposedly helping people out? Bahaha.

They switched their webhost before perpetrating the scam. Their first was http://www.synwebhost.net/ "Warez linking allowed. Offshore." AKA scammer friendly. Then, when ready to perpetrate the scam, they switch to Namecheap.com as their host. Finally, after being busted, they've switched to another dodgy host http://www.myorderbox.net/

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Eric_W._Hansen "amateur physicist". I'm studying my degree in physics/astrophysics, and his bullshit, hairbrained "Fuel Hydroxy" wouldn't muster in any learned university. I'll bet we can ask him the dangers of DiHydrogen Monoxide and or if it is also a sustainable fuel source!    

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2012/03/moon-structures-alien-bases-caught-on.html?showComment=1357665108546#c3059107058199000972 — The aliens are watching us! This coming from a wannabe physicist who can't use simple deduction when 'supposedly' throwing/pissing (whichever nomenclature you choose would be correct) BTC at an obvious scam. Not only this, but also the notion of extraterrestrials visiting us from distant stars... FFS. *bashes head against the wall*. I had no idea there were so many fucking nutjobs involved in bitcoin. It actually scares me some of these people are now wealthy because of their endeavours. Conspiracy nutbags with wealth is a poisonous mix. See: Charlie Sheen.

AND THIS...

Quote from: ANON date=1391188788
Maui was involved in promoting a health product in a forum a while back, claiming it solved his herpes...
i expect this may be one reason why Daryl has gone quiet, discussing the finer points of attempted medical fraud with the authorities.
But oh, I forgot, Eric, you didn't actually file an FBI report did you?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:41:24 AM

I feel bad for everyone that lost BTC with this scam.

but I really thing there's a good chance of getting these scammers caught.

if they did if fact use google adwords and paid for hosting etc. I don't see why FBI or police in what ever country they originated from couldn't request personal details to investigate this further.  Also if they did use the BTC to buy AntMiners from sushi, he and/or Bitmain must have their address.  If police can contact Bitmain and follow where miners get delivered to and catch these persons red handed.  whoever lost BTC here should quickly report to police/FBI or whoever investigates these crimes so they can contact sushi and Bitmain before they deliver miners.

who know's you could get you BTC back or at worst get some Antminers since it was your BTC that bought them.

I've sent PM to sushi for his assistance.  We just have to wait for sushi or Bitmain to reply.  Don't forget that China is in holiday mode due to CNY.

everyone here should work together and catch these bastards.

That sounds like the best plan of action so far. Good luck and I hope something comes from it.

So.. the question is... who DID ANYONE inform the FBI?

OmegaCentauri

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:52:34 AM

I find it hilarious that any sane and incredulous person would actually believe the FBI were ever involved or contacted to begin with. Does anyone here really think the FBI is interested in a BTC heist unless there's money laundering and or drug trafficking involved? They would simply dismiss it as buyer beware and don't be such a gullible idiot in future.

I too would LOVE to see evidence of a complaint filed to the FBI. Hell, why not one to state law enforcement too? I'd also like to see the complaint filed to interpol. I'm sure either agency would send you a confirmation email that they have indeed received your request for an investigation.

The other tenuous part of the story is invoking the 'ol appeal to authority chestnut, "we had someone from NASA/JPL who would like to remain anonymous". I know for a fact any sane physicist or engineer in my faculty would not want to cooperate or even collude with a person or persons who purports to have invented HHO powered cars. They've been debunked over, and over, and over, and over again. Ad infinitum. There is no such fucking thing as free energy, and there never will be. Energy in, energy out. Phoenix, take a first year college physics class. Please, I implore you. The Universe is not a free lunch.
raskul

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:53:14 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 09:04:59 AM by raskul

I find it hilarious that any sane and incredulous person would actually believe the FBI were ever involved or contacted to begin with. Does anyone here really think the FBI is interested in a BTC heist unless there's money laundering and or drug trafficking involved?

as there is.
ADD- so just to ensure a report WAS filed;

i think my work is done here. thanks guys for all helping.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:20:49 AM

You're on ignore, edgar. Have been for days, seeing as how you're easily the most tedious poster in this thread.

yes /ignore is a wonderful thing i have put around 9 people on it within 3 day...mainly because they think I (Searing...yeah I'm amazed too) had some hand in this plot....the man who ran the puppet that was Rebbeca/Mike

man it was fun though sitting around lmao at that thought..I'm sure it put others on here on the floor as well

anyway.....it is do quiet and blissful using /ignore

only catch is just make sure you read the tagline on the quotes to the above folks ....so you don't read the quotes of the 'tin foil crowd'

i recomend it to everyone annoyed with the thread..hell /ignore me i should not encourage them....anyway i think i have the 9 that were the most off their rockers

still cracks me up they think i'm involved

and dang it i still want rebecca/mike to post the wonderful Prototype #1 they claim to have gotten working......I mean if they are legit and have a 5TH miner 20mm from their 1 year of work in secret...all they have to do is show/demonstrate it to www.kncminer.com and they can simply put it in productiion ......see a partnership formed

if you think they got a prototype i have some land in florida called "tread water acres" i'll sell you

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
AussiePete

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:28:30 PM

OmegaCentauri

Many people have your mind set

Many people dont

I have a electrical engineer (University Industry Trained) who doesnt belive in "Over Unity"
He is a really inteligent ,honest , nice guy.

The same person when asked if he belived that "Tesla" was fraudulent   or   did Tesla just have a far better understanding  of what electrons did and didn't  do .

His answer ........Tesla knowledge totally surpasses all the electrical genius's of today and none of his inventions / designs  have ever been proven as fraudulent. As well as most electrical engineers in the world today hold Tesla in high regard .

So when you say "There is no such f....... thing as free energy, and there never will be. Energy in, energy out. Phoenix, take a first year college physics class.

Interesting ...a lot of other engineers  and  trained people ...arent as confident as you

All the best

Peace 

Pete     

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:35:37 PM

OmegaCentauri

Many people have your mind set

Many people dont

I have a electrical engineer (University Industry Trained) who doesnt belive in "Over Unity"
He is a really inteligent ,honest , nice guy.

The same person when asked if he belived that "Tesla" was fraudulent   or   did Tesla just have a far better understanding  of what electrons did and didn't  do .

His answer ........Tesla knowledge totally surpasses all the electrical genius's of today and none of his inventions / designs  have ever been proven as fraudulent. As well as most electrical engineers in the world today hold Tesla in high regard .

So when you say "There is no such f....... thing as free energy, and there never will be. Energy in, energy out. Phoenix, take a first year college physics class.

Interesting ...a lot of other engineers  and  trained people ...arent as confident as you

All the best

Peace 

Pete     

Hahahahahahhaaahahahha.. Wow, you showed him. You have a friend who went to school, therefor a lot of engineers and trained people can prove that imaginary power systems are real? Don't think so! Obviously you didn't go to school, or you would understand why they aren't.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:43:22 PM

As the BITCOIN turns. Hahaha

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:49:52 PM

As the BITCOIN turns. Hahaha

now you know why the KNC thread went 1400 pages

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: