Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64023 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:06:40 PM

Hahahahahahhaaahahahha.. Wow, you showed him. You have a friend who went to school, therefor a lot of engineers and trained people can prove

That's not what he said...

none of his inventions / designs  have ever been proven as fraudulent.

I don't know the validity of his statement, but he did not claim that Tesla's ideas and methods were proven.

Obviously you didn't go to school, or you would understand why they aren't.

One of the signs of a good Engineer is his/her ability to say "I don't know."  The truth of the matter is that the laws of thermodynamics are a model that has worked very well for us, but that does not mean that they are the finite laws of the universe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:10:19 PM

Seriously? Not getting into the discussion about the difference between scientists and engineers working on real solutions and the fraudsters trying to sell hho systems and those free energy generators. You'll quickly go on the ignore list if you start talking about that garbage.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:51:01 PM

Seriously? Not getting into the discussion about the difference between scientists and engineers working on real solutions and the fraudsters trying to sell hho systems and those free energy generators. You'll quickly go on the ignore list if you start talking about that garbage.

Yes, seriously.  If that's your view then why did you waste your time replying in the first place, little hypocritical isnt it? Don't feed the troll then turn around and start pointing your finger.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:43:19 AM

Nobody in my group ever sold HHO products, we bought them for our experiments. Some people like to watch Jeopardy and ride Harley's on Sunday... I play with stuff that blows up.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:47:36 AM

Like this thread.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:36:19 AM

Like this thread.

hahaha. brilliant wit.

+1

So.. here is the situation; the fraudsters are paying back btc's but only when the victim comes forward and identifies themselves?
perhaps the authorities will check the background of the perps for any identity theft intent also.

I watched the machinist with christian bale last night... looked a bit like this...

^hey Eric, are you really Trevor Reznik?
needless to say, I didn't watch to the end, it was sh1te.

Discuss; is The Machinist a good film?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:45:12 AM

Nobody in my group ever sold HHO products, we bought them for our experiments.

and lo and behold.. it was YOU who persuaded them to part with their cash. as you have tried to do again here with 5TH 20nm unicorns mining rigs.

to reiterate:

Exposé.
 Once a snake oil salesman, always a snake oil salesman...

c'mon man you give augusto 2.75 btc for his tech, i did the effort to ensure this guy does finally get caught.
no I gave 2 btc, The other donations were from mauiflipper and 3rac3, who are all in agreement as to who gets what, and for what reason.

TSSSK,

Quote from: ANON date=1390964360
I feel sorry for that dave guy that bought one unit, but for this condescending snake oil salesman, karma got him..here is story that people that bought that water engine kit for $5,500 never got it. What goes around comes around.
http://pesn.com/2012/01/20/9602017_Customer_Claims_Fast_Freddy_Never_Shipped_HHO_System/

Quote from: ANON date=1390964514
Hey, here is story that people that bought that water engine kit for $5,500 never got. What goes around comes around. He is a snake oil salesman
http://pesn.com/2012/01/20/9602017_Customer_Claims_Fast_Freddy_Never_Shipped_HHO_System/

Quote from: ANON date=1390972328

this from that article rings bell with me

"Even on PESN they complain that Freddy was not sharing the plans like he said, but absolutely all of what I have told you tonight is online, and I know it is because I live in a remote area, and the internet has been my only connection to the outside world for the last 8 years. He even released a solid works CAD design layout of the unit, in complete 3-D, which actually plays like a video to give you an ultimate view of the production unit, as well as the exact dimensions of every single piece. I got this right off yahoo groups Freddy cell study group, right where he said it would be. But I can tell you right now, you're not going to be able to make that unit in your garage unless you happen to have a machine shop in your garage, next to your welder and your pipe cutter, and your frequency analyzer, that's across from your electronics bench, where you'll be developing your PWM and soldering micro circuitry. In my opinion, $5,500 bucks is a steal of a deal."
[/b]
He also said in the thread that he had a partner for a scientific project.

Quote from: ANON date=1391007103
Right look at what phoenix wrote, third paragraph from the bottom, sounds familiar??

"Even on PESN they complain that Freddy was not sharing the plans like he said, but absolutely all of what I have told you tonight is online, and I know it is because I live in a remote area, and the internet has been my only connection to the outside world for the last 8 years. He even released a solid works CAD design layout of the unit, in complete 3-D, which actually plays like a video to give you an ultimate view of the production unit, as well as the exact dimensions of every single piece. I got this right off yahoo groups Freddy cell study group, right where he said it would be. But I can tell you right now, you're not going to be able to make that unit in your garage unless you happen to have a machine shop in your garage, next to your welder and your pipe cutter, and your frequency analyzer, that's across from your electronics bench, where you'll be developing your PWM and soldering micro circuitry. In my opinion, $5,500 bucks is a steal of a deal."

He also said in the thread that he had a partner for a scientific project.

Now here is an article from that site that people are complained that this fast eddy never shipped the $5,500 unit. Here is the link

and look at the reason for not shipping
• His daughter having a baby.
•Having to wait for "swagleloc" fittings to arrive.
•Overwhelmed suppliers that cannot keep up with the demand for components.
•Being in India for a week.
•Taking a trip to Germany.

OK, now i've woken up. I remember hearing about this on the news.. some guy reckoned he could get a petrol engine running on water... i've not read the whole article (well, just scanned it with sleepy eyes, really).

You are thinking that Eric and Daryl Hansen are behind 'Fast Freddy'?

Quote from: ANON date=1391034147
if you want to laugh...
It appears Eric is on POF (Plenty of fish)! http://pics1.pof.com/thumbnails/156/72/25i54mnwmpmhj441rzr0xt5el271625955.2.jpg note the .pof.com suffix! Just need to find his profile1  

He's deep into the UFO conspiracy too! Guy is a certifiable crack pot loon! I can't believe how many people are complicit in his fraud on the thread! Now we have "nasa" supposedly helping people out? Bahaha.

They switched their webhost before perpetrating the scam. Their first was http://www.synwebhost.net/ "Warez linking allowed. Offshore." AKA scammer friendly. Then, when ready to perpetrate the scam, they switch to Namecheap.com as their host. Finally, after being busted, they've switched to another dodgy host http://www.myorderbox.net/

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Eric_W._Hansen "amateur physicist". I'm studying my degree in physics/astrophysics, and his bullshit, hairbrained "Fuel Hydroxy" wouldn't muster in any learned university. I'll bet we can ask him the dangers of DiHydrogen Monoxide and or if it is also a sustainable fuel source!    

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2012/03/moon-structures-alien-bases-caught-on.html?showComment=1357665108546#c3059107058199000972 — The aliens are watching us! This coming from a wannabe physicist who can't use simple deduction when 'supposedly' throwing/pissing (whichever nomenclature you choose would be correct) BTC at an obvious scam. Not only this, but also the notion of extraterrestrials visiting us from distant stars... FFS. *bashes head against the wall*. I had no idea there were so many fucking nutjobs involved in bitcoin. It actually scares me some of these people are now wealthy because of their endeavours. Conspiracy nutbags with wealth is a poisonous mix. See: Charlie Sheen.

AND THIS...

Quote from: ANON date=1391188788
Maui was involved in promoting a health product in a forum a while back, claiming it solved his herpes...
i expect this may be one reason why Daryl has gone quiet, discussing the finer points of attempted medical fraud with the authorities.
But oh, I forgot, Eric, you didn't actually file an FBI report did you?*

* reason for repost - this question pending an answer. thanks.

wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:03:52 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 06:34:07 PM by wwwin

Nobody in my group ever sold HHO products, we bought them for our experiments. Some people like to watch Jeopardy and ride Harley's on Sunday... I play with stuff that blows up.

So did you ever receive the Freddy kit? Did you get a refund if you did not receive the kit?

"I play with stuff that blows up"

No kidding, and your genius brother too, but the post has now been deleted   http://www.natmedtalk.com/search.php?searchid=201707

He was recommending a higher dosage of the magical herpes cure than the amount that once had sent somebody to the hospital.
The deleted post went like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauiflipper View Post

One 10 drop dose of MMS cured my bad breathe the first day. I tried many other things and none worked. It's been a week and still clean breath. I'm happy and my wife is happy.

I am still on MMS as part of a detox program and that is going well. I finally started to feel a little nauseous at 15 drops.

(other poster)
are you sure you drank 10 drops of activated MMS ? because the maxim dosage is 6 drops . Once I took 9 drops the next 2 hours I was throwing up , minutes later, I was taken to the hospital cuz my heart was beating like crazy .

Who knows what may have happened in that thread if a guy had not posted that the magical cure was unsafe...so if Ascorbic Acid is not Vitamin C as Maui posted..... Maui, where were they supposed to get the natural vitamin C from?

By the way on another note...is there a Case Number on the FBI CTS Complaint? Is there a place that leads can be uploaded or emailed to the FBI...Has the Complaint even been filed by the brothers? Cause inquiring minds wanna know.
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:55:32 PM

FBI notification;

If you wish to view, download, or add information to your complaint, go to http://complaint.ic3.gov/update and log in with the following:

Complaint Id: I1402010402518182

pm me for password if you have RELEVANT information to pass on.

wwwin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:11:11 PM

FBI notification;

If you wish to view, download, or add information to your complaint, go to http://complaint.ic3.gov/update and log in with the following:

Did you file this yourself or the brothers?
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:12:22 PM

FBI notification;

I don't think for one minute the brothers would have filed anything with any authorities, themselves (for some peculiar reason). no. I filed this one myself.

wwwin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:20:54 PM

FBI notification;

I don't think for one minute the brothers would have filed anything with any authorities, themselves (for some peculiar reason). no. I filed this one myself.

Thanks for clearing that up...there are only 3 updates that can be made to the FBI complaint...so please don't give the password out...if somebody has info to add have them PM you and you can send along if warranted...otherwise a lot of FUD to misdirect the attention might be sent. Thanks.
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:21:30 PM

FBI notification;

Thanks for clearing that up...there are only 3 updates that can be made to the FBI complaint...so please don't give the password out...if somebody has info to add have them PM you and you can send along...otherwise a lot of FUD to misdirect the attention. Thanks.

that's the plan.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:12:54 PM

only the ignorant think ignoring facts/factual posters is a worthwhile endeavour.

and then feel the need to tell the person theyre ignoring that theyre ignoring them...

kinda self-defeating, no? aka retarded. 

Are you yet another sockpuppet?
wwwin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

FBI notification;

Thanks for clearing that up...there are only 3 updates that can be made to the FBI complaint...so please don't give the password out...if somebody has info to add have them PM you and you can send along...otherwise a lot of FUD to misdirect the attention. Thanks.

that's the plan.

I am thinking that if the brothers filed a complaint, that the Complaint should be consolidated with the one you filed so that the FBI does not have to investigate the same thing twice. So the brothers should give you their FBI complaint number so the cases can be consolidated or at least cross linked as these relate to the same scam.  So please let us know as soon as they send you the case number Wink
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:43:56 PM

FBI notification;

that's the plan.

I am thinking that if the brothers filed a complaint, that the Complaint should be consolidated with the one you filed so that the FBI does not have to investigate the same thing twice. So the brothers should give you their FBI complaint number so the cases can be consolidated or at least cross linked as these relate to the same scam.  So please let us know as soon as they send you the case number Wink

some unknown reason makes me think that isn't going to happen.  Cheesy

raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:44:52 PM

wwwin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:43:22 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 07:08:11 PM by wwwin

I wonder if these are the MMS drops that Maui was pushing in that forum, where some of his posts just mysteriously disappeared recently.
http://www.mmsdrops.com/

This is some interesting stuff
"Recently, Jim has returned from Africa where he successfully treated more than 800 HIV/AIDS cases."

BUT, there are new protocols, if you bought the first book and are not getting results, then "If you are not getting the results you need, please read this book."  

A second book to buy. Nice work if you can get it.

According to Maui, he is involved in internet marketing. Is this the internet marketing that Maui is involved in?

Let's see:
            1. MMS (Maui) Cures mouth herpes, bad breath, and now the author of book says has cured AIDS!!!!!!
            2. Hydro energy. (Phoenix and in article said his "genius" brother also involved) (SCAM. Freddy did not deliver product... and did not issue refunds)
            3. Both bros (CTS)

what's next?  Are the aliens coming to get us...

Stay tuned.

raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:44:38 PM

does it cure being a fraudulent criminal?   Roll Eyes

wwwin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:46:53 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 06:57:21 PM by wwwin

does it cure being a fraudulent criminal?   Roll Eyes

Yes, if you take more than 20 drops...that will end all criminal activity...and maybe all future activity.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: