Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64023 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:26:36 AM

As the BITCOIN turns scams, lies and backstabbing.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:24:57 AM

If you'd like the FBI case number, you will have to ask mauiflipper, but I doubt he'd be dumb enough to share it with you so you can cloud it with bullshit accusations.
4. I'm done with answering any more hypocritical accusations, from now on, you will simply be ignored.

I see, so the sudden ghost was the one that filed the complaint, but he won't share it because we can cloud it...well if he had really filed a complaint, he would know that a password is needed to add anything to it or send in any additional info. Let's be clear, we do not want the password, we only want a case number, same as what, who is clean, Raskul did, nothing more nothing less.

Maui is either;

a) on the run.
b) in a cell.

c) one of phragglenix's MANY, MANY FrockPuppets..

d) one of someone elses MANY, MANY MockPuppets..

e) 'ignoring' everyone cos theyre/we're so boring/stupid/poor/idiotic/bang on with the facts (but really watching every post, shitting bricks) [while phuckernix dances & tries to turn said bricks into antminers/frilly dresses using alchemy]

and aussie watches/faps/interjects with nothing but garbage/misdirection

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:14:38 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 07:40:32 AM by raskul

If you'd like the FBI case number, you will have to ask mauiflipper, but I doubt he'd be dumb enough to share it with you so you can cloud it with bullshit accusations.
4. I'm done with answering any more hypocritical accusations, from now on, you will simply be ignored.

I see, so the sudden ghost was the one that filed the complaint, but he won't share it because we can cloud it...well if he had really filed a complaint, he would know that a password is needed to add anything to it or send in any additional info. Let's be clear, we do not want the password, we only want a case number, same as what, who is clean, Raskul did, nothing more nothing less.

Maui is either;

a) on the run.
b) in a cell.

c) one of phragglenix's MANY, MANY FrockPuppets..

d) one of someone elses MANY, MANY MockPuppets..

e) 'ignoring' everyone cos theyre/we're so boring/stupid/poor/idiotic/bang on with the facts (but really watching every post, shitting bricks) [while phuckernix dances & tries to turn said bricks into antminers/frilly dresses using alchemy]

and aussie watches/faps/interjects with nothing but garbage/misdirection

and in another dimension, Searing bitcoin_uk Bradley is still scamming under another forum username. will this farce never end?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:16:19 AM

not to be the $$*%*$## of the group I only say this because i know a few people on an FBI cyber squad..  
1 having and FBI case number just means that someone took a report not that someone is actually dedicated to working the case. .
2 based of past experiences the US attorney wont even take it seriously unless its over 50k

assuming that 2 is true than 1 may have better results however the odd work against you if its an international issue as 50k isnt really worth spending 100k in investigating ..

not try to be a jerk about it . its just how things go in cases like this.

If your serious and it meets the 50k threshold drop me a pm and i can suggest someone to you but in all seriousness I cant promise you results just that you'll talk to someone directly from the cyber squad ..

fact of the matter is GOV employees are lazy ..

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
raskul

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:51:25 AM

not to be the $$*%*$## of the group I only say this because i know a few people on an FBI cyber squad..  
1 having and FBI case number just means that someone took a report not that someone is actually dedicated to working the case. .
2 based of past experiences the US attorney wont even take it seriously unless its over 50k

assuming that 2 is true than 1 may have better results however the odd work against you if its an international issue as 50k isnt really worth spending 100k in investigating ..

not try to be a jerk about it . its just how things go in cases like this.

If your serious and it meets the 50k threshold drop me a pm and i can suggest someone to you but in all seriousness I cant promise you results just that you'll talk to someone directly from the cyber squad ..

fact of the matter is GOV employees are lazy ..

because i couldn't be bothered typing it...

Reality: The U.S. Government doesn't care much about Bitcoin. They only care if you do something illegal with Bitcoins that would be illegal if you did it with some other currency or commodity.

and yes, the group have defrauded WELL OVER 50k in their accumulated criminal activities.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:08:25 AM

I have to ask.... normally I wouldn't.. but this time is ever so slightly but not really.. differant.. from post #1 you could see it was a scam.
Why the hell did anyone give them money ?

also someone summarise who is getting pitch forked pls ?
and.... is rebecca hot ?

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:15:47 AM

I have to ask.... normally I wouldn't.. but this time is ever so slightly but not really.. differant.. from post #1 you could see it was a scam.

and.... is rebecca hot ?

If you like women with a penis...then she is  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
raskul

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:16:16 AM

and.... is rebecca hot ?

The method of conducting a scam like this is evident, throughout the thread.

normally Eric would have jumped on the post at page one... but it took him 4 pages to endorse the scam. This is where my suspicion kicked in, and a few of us did some investigations.

Daryl is long gone, due to his past catching up with him.

Brad is seriously shady and needs more investigation.

Rebecca was a victim too.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:27:26 AM

and.... is rebecca hot ?

what i find interesting is the issue of bitcoin magazine the like 10th page a  full page add was something called xtrememiners.net there is a bitcointalk forum on it as a scam a guy on that thread..says the web site was up like 4 days...but bitcoin magazine issue NOV 2013 "TO THE MOON" (issue 16? if i remember right) ....faunts it like it is legit...at least by association (then again BFL monarch ad is inside the cover..so maybe this boat has sailed...)

all this flashy press witout any real reporting of vetting  ..that also adds to all the miner scams....Time Magazine for example takes ads ..but to the best of my knowledge does not take adds to increase your MPG with a gizmo on your car...or does miracle diet adds....anway esp with bitcoin no real reporting anymore on actual products..you sit around just door more likely wait for "company" press releases....and regurgatate them ..i also saw a lot of press on www.ctsminer.com ....ctsminer does the piece and shoots it out the bitcoin news sites just pop it up ...with a "so and so just released such and such)...saw that same plug in a lot of bitcoin forums...

in www.ctsminers.com case..to be fair by the time they would have investiagated ..the sites or bitcoin magazine...it had already blown up as a scam..but still  a lot of noobs see an Ad in a flashy magazine and go ..ohhh....pretty pics...their timeframe/legit status must be true in this legit magazine..ie bitcoin magazine

anyway just thought it was funny in this xtrememiner.net photoshopped unit was even more likely to be seen as a scam ..flasy ad or not then ctsminer imho..i looked at the site xtrememiners.net i think it was... and whois an took me 5 min to guess it was a scam..you'd think bitcoinmagazine could do the same..but i guess ad revenue is ad revenue...the truth can be hazy...as long as it has content that can be printed..so...you can get ad revenue...so the wheel of greed and such continues

anyway..just wait in 15 years when every scammer has his own 3D printer you will have to take all your consumer products apart just to see if they are legit

Searing

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:23:08 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 11:43:12 AM by wwwin

and.... is rebecca hot ?

what i find interesting is the issue of bitcoin magazine the like 10th page a  full page add was something called xtrememiners.net there is a bitcointalk forum on it as a scam a guy on that thread..says the web site was up like 4 days...but bitcoin magazine issue NOV 2013 "TO THE MOON" (issue 16? if i remember right) ....faunts it like it is legit...at least by association (then again BFL monarch ad is inside the cover..so maybe this boat has sailed...)

all this flashy press witout any real reporting of vetting  ..that also adds to all the miner scams....Time Magazine for example takes ads ..but to the best of my knowledge does not take adds to increase your MPG with a gizmo on your car...or does miracle diet adds....anway esp with bitcoin no real reporting anymore on actual products..you sit around just door more likely wait for "company" press releases....and regurgatate them ..i also saw a lot of press on www.ctsminer.com ....ctsminer does the piece and shoots it out the bitcoin news sites just pop it up ...with a "so and so just released such and such)...saw that same plug in a lot of bitcoin forums...

in www.ctsminers.com case..to be fair by the time they would have investiagated ..the sites or bitcoin magazine...it had already blown up as a scam..but still  a lot of noobs see an Ad in a flashy magazine and go ..ohhh....pretty pics...their timeframe/legit status must be true in this legit magazine..ie bitcoin magazine

anyway just thought it was funny in this xtrememiner.net photoshopped unit was even more likely to be seen as a scam ..flasy ad or not then ctsminer imho..i looked at the site xtrememiners.net i think it was... and whois an took me 5 min to guess it was a scam..you'd think bitcoinmagazine could do the same..but i guess ad revenue is ad revenue...the truth can be hazy...as long as it has content that can be printed..so...you can get ad revenue...so the wheel of greed and such continues

anyway..just wait in 15 years when every scammer has his own 3D printer you will have to take all your consumer products apart just to see if they are legit

Searing

Searing

FUD....Brad, could you please ask Daryl to post the number of the FBI complaint that he filed so I can sign off from the thread. It would be so easy to do and would clear his reputation. Thanks.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:25:45 PM

and.... is rebecca hot ?

Searing

Searing

FUD....Brad, could you please ask Daryl to post the number of the FBI complaint that he filed so I can sign off from the thread. It would be so easy to do and would clear his reputation. Thanks.

not sure it will matter or not in that the more stuff he puts out the more folks yell it is a scam by him or me for that matter (which I think is hilarious.him not so much)

the number will just be a case number it will show nothing that there is such a case number..and as far as that goes I think it has already been posted on here

I myself just don't reply to pm's on this (9 people on /ignore...I feel like Rasputin.heh)

anyway he will do as he wishes to               and me to tell you the truth I'm not even sure he is on this scam of a ctsminer thread anymore...I myself am trying to up the tinfoil hats that think I'm in on it so I can /ignore a baker's dozen or so.....good to have goals (man I need a life)

anyway....people should just use common sense ...I was yelling at everyone it was a scam .look at the beginning of the thread......everyone knows we are friends....they got taken..got in a hurry to be first on the list....people managed to trip over the ip address link to www.ctsminer.com and find past hostings of  www.butterflyiabs.com..on the same ip address that was hosted in LA.....imho that is when the scammers decided to pay back btc in that was a scam...the www.butterflyiabs.com  that I think went on for a bit longer then this one with www.butterflylabs.com and I'm sure THEY filed a FBI report...so scammers of www.ctsminer.com being scared gave BTC back said all a mistake and are currently imho covering their tracks

or the other theory is that thru a complicated arrangement with phoeinx and others me in the Midwest him in Hawaii ..and others accused on here of a worldwide conspiracy...we hatched this master plan to gain.. what exactly ..the bigger the conspiracy the more likely one of "us" supposed bad guys would blow the whistle...also phoenix1969 has a good record on bitcointalk people would agree up to the point of the ctsminer folks throwing mud...me too for that matter ...so we all just decided to 'go bad' at the same time...heh

naw simple thing is they got taken ...I 'er discussed loudly' in Skype I thought it was a scam. the day before they ordered and I think I posted such....now they are embarrassed and you all are saying somehow they are the materminds...

hell I'd walk away from the argument too

except I'm bent enough to think accusations of me being in on this are just funny as hell ...(boredom and winter may play a role in this) master plan sheesh......

so anyway do/believe what you want ..I myself have 9 folks on /ignore i'll never convince...but then again I kinda like being 'infamous' with the tin foil hat group...even if I've no idea what they are saying anymore ....

now to my real problem..will the dang KNC Neptunes I have ever get ROI or should I think of them as a "hobby" ..........ie refund ie "punt them back"

(back to www.kncminer.com forums)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
wwwin

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:31:29 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 05:14:44 PM by wwwin

the number will just be a case number it will show nothing that there is such a case number..and as far as that goes I think it has already been posted on here

anyway....people should just use common sense ...I was yelling at everyone it was a scam .look at the beginning of the now to my real problem..will the dang KNC Neptunes I have ever get ROI or should I think of them as a "hobby" ..........ie refund ie "punt them back"

Searing

Oh no, a case no. can be checked to be sure it is a case filed. You just go to the site and input the case number and it will ask you for a password if it is a real case number, otherwise it says invalid ID...and remember nitehawk on Sunday posted that he has an inside track to the FBI so definitely if they post any random number or file a fake complaint just to get a case number...they are in for a lot of trouble.

Nope, more FUD, the case number posted was a Complaint filed by Raskul, not your cohorts.  You are just posting crap to draw the attention away, so people just reading the latest posts think the brothers posted a case number.

Oh yes, as you say people should use common sense...Phoenix said on this board that they filed the FBI complaint...but are refusing to just put out the number when I for one posted that if they post a correct case number on a case they filed regarding this matter, at the time they said they filed it, I would not post anymore on this board and eat crow...2 days and no case number...only long winded FUD from you.
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:36:10 AM

This has to be the worst thread on Bitcointalk.... Wannabe detectives with pseudotheories and forumnewbies bashing each other over imagined scams... Get a life guys, seriously.
botcoinExpress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:53:59 AM

you all need to get a fucking life and some good pussy
raskul

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

This has to be the worst thread on Bitcointalk.... Wannabe detectives with pseudotheories and forumnewbies bashing each other over imagined scams... Get a life guys, seriously.

wheres the imagined scam/s?

you forgot to mention the forum veterans/heroes 'turned' rogue

& those that don't know what they're talking about but keep telling those who do know, to get a life etc...

+1
it's like that animation film despicable me, criminals will always have their insignificant minion trailing FUD behind them.

wwwin

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:15:01 PM

So this was an imagined scam? Really?
It's very smart people like this poster that keep the scammers coming back.  What was that famous quote from David Hannum?
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:03:14 PM

No no, the Miners were definitely a scam. But putting Phoenix in the same pot? and that coming from some newbies who had no prior engagements here in the forum? And with those lame accusations?
It is rather that "smart people like this" expose scammers and don't casually try to flag other members who got scammed as scammers....

If you mean "there's a sucker born every minute" then I can give that right back at you and raskul. You deserve my ignore, and lo and behold, you got it. Congrats!
I have never a person as smallminded as you in rl, but I think I would pity you. It is pretty much evident you have some kind of beef with Phoenix, but you could just shut up and let it go....
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:11:20 PM

No no, the Miners were definitely a scam. But putting Phoenix in the same pot? and that coming from some newbies who had no prior engagements here in the forum? And with those lame accusations?
It is rather that "smart people like this" expose scammers and don't casually try to flag other members who got scammed as scammers....

If you mean "there's a sucker born every minute" then I can give that right back at you and raskul. You deserve my ignore, and lo and behold, you got it. Congrats!
I have never a person as smallminded as you in rl, but I think I would pity you. It is pretty much evident you have some kind of beef with Phoenix, but you could just shut up and let it go....

everyone on the planet knew the miners were a scam and you somehow think phoenix got fooled to send 50btc..  you are a true idiot!!

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
raskul

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

everyone on the planet knew the miners were a scam and you somehow think phoenix got fooled to send 50btc..  you are a true idiot!!

+1

Eric was quite displeased when I explained my efforts to notify the authorities regarding this fraud. AS opposed to offering any kind of reward, which he divied up between his 'friends' - this is where my suspicion was aroused.
EDIT: and Daryl is still MIA - of course, he has nothing to hide, does he?

I gave 2 btc, The other donations were from mauiflipper and 3rac3, who are all in agreement as to who gets what, and for what reason.

ps: mota, you clicked unignore. minion.

wwwin

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:20:30 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 09:56:56 PM by wwwin

aaahhhh, the inevitable ignore...well I will want to know what scammers you have exposed??? Also, if the ignore is not working, you can check my posts around 1/19/14 where I warned people that bitfuryminers.com was a scam, and lo and beholf, they turn out to be scammers and scammed some people.

So what scammers have you exposed?

It's people like you that try to stop people from pointing scams that give the scammers free reign to screw people.

PS. I never even new Phoenix existed before this thread, therefore no beef other then the verified lies he posted on this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: