Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.

Well depends to be honest since like they are yet to come out with actual real world stuff and just are on the ICO stage and crowdfund stage so far
of course they still have a lot of work to do. And I hope that the development team will be able to bring their project to the goal as soon as possible.

Of course they intend to do that, the team won't be pursuing this if they don't have plans accomplishing it.
The team need to much efforts for done something at their roadmap, because their industry is so competitive and Investbox is still new brand.

Right,  effort is very important to do in order the team will be successful in their project. We all know that in this industry  It is very competitive,  that's why effort is highly needed and being responsive and active in the queries of the participants.
Competition is always and everywhere, and no matter what is the development of the project or just the advertising company of the project, everywhere there is competition, and that would be higher than this competition is necessary in the project to have a zest so to speak, and the team has it, the project will be good and in its own way unique.

Correct we cannot control those competitors that sorrounds us because they wanted ro gain profit too but the bad thing is they keep on following us even their is no sense it is. The thing that team will do is to double the effort and create the Investbox into best one kinda innovation for the progress. Creating or adding something new one for the eye of many investors although this is alredy great project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

Only by using IBOX you can perform the delivery of goods from production to the doorstep of every customer, this platform is very unique since this will be using blockchain technology , I am very sure that this project will attract many investors since this project is very fit to our industry shipping system.
I think you are right mate. Indeed, this kind of services is already existing now in our society. But perhaps with Investbox project, I think this services offered by this team will be likely by the people around the world because of it's features that can guarantee to the customers that their goods will be in safe amd secured.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.
The main thing is that the government should not be against the fact that the company will work with the crypto currency, because I increasingly see the news that the government does not recognize the crypto currency and try to punish for its application, in different countries in different ways. Here's how you will work with different countries if not all welcome crypto.

Maybe in some countries but the other countries they recognize the crypto currencies and they legalize. In some reason the other countries they used crypto currency as way of payment or other transaction form and it is very easy way to go through because their government allow it. That is the reason  why any form of ICO is accepted just like Investbox because it is open for all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT
ALL THESE PROJECTS POSTED COMMENTS BY FAKE ACCOUNTS ON BITCOINTALK AND TELEGRAM CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T LIKE SCAMMERS!!!!!! FAKE NEWS, FAKE POSTS, FAKE ICO!!!! NEVER INVEST IN THAT LIST!!!!

Coinnec
Investbox
UBCOIN
TELLURIA
DISPATCH
Velox Project
SHIPIT
Expercoin
Buddy
Verasity
Investbox
Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar
ETERBANK

NEVER INVEST IN THESE ICO'S!!! IT's 100% SHITCOINS!!! IF YOU INVEST ALREADY - TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY !!!!! WE WILL SEND THIS INFO EVERYDAY FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU.

LIST OF FAKE ACCOUNTS DETECTED!!!! ALL OF THIS DETECTED ACCS POSTED IN THREADS ABOVE

rabotacoin
coinbitcoin91
cammie16
ehrz22
steampunkz
Mikwik
Googlegenius
iputnikov
Lodi0808
IpPrograff
ace09
coinbitcoin91
Junralz
Assab101
Arvilaine
SlimShadyMmp
yuisefb8
Theizestooke
Ather_1020
zevl194
richelle87
Prk_7
tophe15
Jedie22
bixbem90
PDAngel
Efta321

We will find more fake accounts and update this list every day and post again and again.

These Projects that you mentioned - most of them have a good to very good reviews from famous ICO Platforms and have solid Whitepaper and Websites with experienced Team Members that you can contact in social media and in Linkedin.

You come here with your new bought Legendary Fake Account, which had not post since November 2017 and tell people here that all these Projects are fake?

We will see in near feature who is fake.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=82280  <--- FAKE NEW BOUGHT ACCOUNT - DID NOT POST SINCE NOVEMBER 2017 !!!

I am going to report your account to btt DT's, so that they have a deep look inside your fake bought account!!!
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

Hi, I'm the part of the community here, I pleased to you guys for who haven't joined the Telegram group so you won't miss any update!
https://t.me/iboxtoken
SpyGUy

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

It is more interesting to speaek to devs, how and when do they plan to list? Do they have already some negotiations with exchanges or they just start ICO and not think of it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Hi, I'm the part of the community here, I pleased to you guys for who haven't joined the Telegram group so you won't miss any update!
https://t.me/iboxtoken
Joined the telegram. Anyway, it would be better for the developer to publish their update here so we can see it in here if I'm not using my phone.
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.
i definitely agree with you sir. this is a kind of challenge from the almighty god to make us panic about the accuse. just don't worry about it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

i definitely agree with you sir. this is a kind of challenge from the almighty god to make us panic about the accuse. just don't worry about it.
This project is still new and it is just normal to encounter problems here and there and i do hope that they would address this as soon as possible to make investors trust in this project. To those accusers, they have to produce evidence and be sure that their integrity is clean as well.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

This project is still new and it is just normal to encounter problems here and there and i do hope that they would address this as soon as possible to make investors trust in this project. To those accusers, they have to produce evidence and be sure that their integrity is clean as well.
Hopefully, the accusers regret his decision to accuse this project because this project is still new and fresh from the oven.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

FYI
Just a little explanation about how the blockchain was created itself, the blockchain were automatically created from the node, to generate a new block.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Me too,  I am looking forward to the success of investbox. Hope the team will do their best to make the project successful.  For me it has potential and very useful soon if it will implemented.It is such a nice project because their is a process from the start until  end or shall we say delivered.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.
Indeed. This is a good thing from the investbox.
I have a suggestion, what if you guys having some translations for another language? It will be good for your project and also your community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: