Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

The concept is really good for everyone but it is not yet totally stable because their are a lot of competetors who are willing to grab down projects because they wanted to be known for that. That is the reason why the team keeps exploring for the improvement of the project and develop it for an innovation which everyone can used.

People who really understand cryptocurrency and blockchain technology wants this project to be pursue because this will expedite all transaction in shipping industry and this might be the beginning of cryptocurrency will be use globally, since shipping of goods are done anywhere in the world .
Yes, this is the future of the shipping industry. You can also pay in cryptocurrency to the platform in order to ship your parcel, goods, and many others.
Indeed. Just a suggestion from me, what if the platform allowing us to pay in fiat? it would be good for non-cryptocurrency users, I'm sure it will be interesting.
That is a good suggestion as I know with other platform they are also accepting fiat. The amount is equivalent to the price of crypto or their token as they can easily swipe it to crypto. I hope that this Investbox will have that exchanges on top of being a Shipping Services platform as this will make easy to those people had run out of crypto.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortheboyz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Hey, DEV's! I wish you success.
Simple yet so meaningful comment. I like the simplicity of the quote wich means that this project has alot of people who trust and believe it's success. We all here are wishing the success of this project. I think the best thing to do for now is send our support for the team. Because I know they are doing their very best to prove that the project has alot to offer and investors will definitely like the updates that will release soon.
Yeah. Same here hoping for a success in this very impressive project. The idea is great and very useful to the people and community.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

I would also like to believe in the success of the project. But I didn't see the people from the project team. This information is not on the website or in white paper. Now it is very important to be as transparent as possible for the investor. The lack of personal information about the project organizer is disappointing...
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
Honestly speaking, I also think so, it's very likely that not the real accusations of users who supported the project. Because the project administrators are active and answer all the questions, and so it seems to me that these are just rumors.
Intiovine

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

I wish that the plan will satisfy all that has been target.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 04:57:15 PM by Jedzkie050617

unfortunately, your site seemed completely incomprehensible to me. there is very little information about the project, so it's even hard for me to form my opinion on it
In my own insights buddy, I think team are still creating the necessary updates  and progress for the project. It's  true that project information are too little to understand well, but let's wait for teams further details and informations release.  Let's give them a changing to improve and grow.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

I just read and studied this project. I feel very interested to see such a good project. according to information InvestBox has explained with enough detail, it is very interested to join. I think the development team has and continues to show maximum results. I see the investbox has a promising potential. great job !! success for the team ..

Yeah, this is something a revolutionize kind of shipping services which will saves some of transaction fee it is because they will used the blockchain technology. In this kind of system, there will be a huge difference with the traditional way of doing the transactions and also more good features awaits with this platform.
I agree with the savings on the transaction fee. However, it might be a revolution of a kind of shipping services, but did they guarantee that this platform has fewer fees than the usual shipping services?
You might be wanted to check their whitepaper here to know about the transaction fees on the platform: https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf
That is a big breakthrough that the shipping services are in the blockchain technology in which they will use the cryptocurrency than the usual fiat money payments in shipping services, for the payments through the blockchain technology ,the ICO develop this IBOX token for the courier and shipping service payments which is now in cryptocurrency.

The use of cryptocurrency as a payment is the best point of the Investbox project, if Investbox realized this, their success and attract investors to participate in the project is inevitable. happening
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

unfortunately, your site seemed completely incomprehensible to me. there is very little information about the project, so it's even hard for me to form my opinion on it
In my own insights buddy, I think team are still creating the necessary updates  and progress for the project. It's  true that project information are too little to understand well, but let's wait for teams further details and informations release.  Let's give them a changing to improve and grow.
but it seems to me that the developers should immediately post full information about their project, so that none of the users have any questions about the reliability of the project.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.
More news and update means more potential investors and supporters to come here to see how is the project looks like and make a decision to invest or not, but seems they mostly wanted to invest in the project.
Moreover. Having new updates will always indicates that the team who handle the project are really serious and committed that they will be going to success. It can also give assuranced to the people that the platform are actively working and being processed.
So true. This will be a good indication that team are dedicated and responsible for the betterment of the project. I read some statements in the Ann thread with regards the project information. Hope team will able to assess this issues. Nevertheless the project was begun to increase it community members hope this will be a good sign for more upcoming supporters and investors to come.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

I just read and studied this project. I feel very interested to see such a good project. according to information InvestBox has explained with enough detail, it is very interested to join. I think the development team has and continues to show maximum results. I see the investbox has a promising potential. great job !! success for the team ..

Yeah, this is something a revolutionize kind of shipping services which will saves some of transaction fee it is because they will used the blockchain technology. In this kind of system, there will be a huge difference with the traditional way of doing the transactions and also more good features awaits with this platform.
I agree with the savings on the transaction fee. However, it might be a revolution of a kind of shipping services, but did they guarantee that this platform has fewer fees than the usual shipping services?
You might be wanted to check their whitepaper here to know about the transaction fees on the platform: https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf
That is a big breakthrough that the shipping services are in the blockchain technology in which they will use the cryptocurrency than the usual fiat money payments in shipping services, for the payments through the blockchain technology ,the ICO develop this IBOX token for the courier and shipping service payments which is now in cryptocurrency.

The use of cryptocurrency as a payment is the best point of the Investbox project, if Investbox realized this, their success and attract investors to participate in the project is inevitable. happening

Yes I agree, investbox  project serve as mode of payment is the best highlight of the project. It is hassle free because it allows you to do by your own through online transactions which is no need to go somewhere. To sum up, this project is useful and unique.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Perhaps, we just have to continue to support Investbox project as this will be useful someday in our society rather than that person who just trying to ruined the community and useless. He doesn't have knowledged what the platform can do here in bitcoin world. Hopefully, the project continues to improved despite with that alegation.
That's the best thing we can do for now to help and support the project. Circumstances are normal for each project in the market all we can do for now is keep at the side of the project. I know whatever the life may bring I strongly believe we can surpass it all with the help of each other specialy the project.
Yes, that is right. To date, we can simply watch the project as it will continue to evolve and what updates it will have. In the meantime, do not take into account other opinions.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
Honestly speaking, I also think so, it's very likely that not the real accusations of users who supported the project. Because the project administrators are active and answer all the questions, and so it seems to me that these are just rumors.

The existence of this project in the world of cryptos would construct a great services to the shipping industry. This false accusation from nowhere is giving a bad amage to this project. Hopefully the team will continue to work and develop this project and disregard this accusation.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Perhaps, we just have to continue to support Investbox project as this will be useful someday in our society rather than that person who just trying to ruined the community and useless. He doesn't have knowledged what the platform can do here in bitcoin world. Hopefully, the project continues to improved despite with that alegation.
That's the best thing we can do for now to help and support the project. Circumstances are normal for each project in the market all we can do for now is keep at the side of the project. I know whatever the life may bring I strongly believe we can surpass it all with the help of each other specialy the project.
Yes, that is right. To date, we can simply watch the project as it will continue to evolve and what updates it will have. In the meantime, do not take into account other opinions.

We saw the progression of this project in the community, the positive response from the community is enough to prove that this project is worth for investment. The support of the community will justify how this project connect to the world of cryptos.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.
More news and update means more potential investors and supporters to come here to see how is the project looks like and make a decision to invest or not, but seems they mostly wanted to invest in the project.
Moreover. Having new updates will always indicates that the team who handle the project are really serious and committed that they will be going to success. It can also give assuranced to the people that the platform are actively working and being processed.

Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is so serious about the project. That's the reason the team always stay active. As well the team is always providing new updates related to the project. Also, the team gives an answer to those questions which are asked by investors and community members. Because of this activeness, the project is going to become hugely successful.

The team is really doing their job and it is their responsibility to keep in touch and give updates of the project. As the days past by the project is improving it is because the team find techniques to deveop the into bigger one and for sure success is near to come. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

I would also like to believe in the success of the project. But I didn't see the people from the project team. This information is not on the website or in white paper. Now it is very important to be as transparent as possible for the investor. The lack of personal information about the project organizer is disappointing...

Probably the team did their job and continuously do their job for the better imrpovement of the project. That is true it is better to be transparent for the investors sake. They can be able to identify easily to see some updates that the team will give. Let us give their time to develop the project and for sure it will change into best one.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

True, updates and progress will catches the attentions of many specialy prospects investors. The good updates are describes the team and developers are dedicated and active to create presentable updates and progress.

That is true because it is kinda an innovation it means they create something new for the improvement of the project. But the team gather new developments for the project, so that the investors will not worry more because they did a great job. The team functions for improvement as of now.
lizzaMET

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

Looking forward for more updates. Good luck guys!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

True, updates and progress will catches the attentions of many specialy prospects investors. The good updates are describes the team and developers are dedicated and active to create presentable updates and progress.

That is true because it is kinda an innovation it means they create something new for the improvement of the project. But the team gather new developments for the project, so that the investors will not worry more because they did a great job. The team functions for improvement as of now.
If the Investbox will keep up on progressing positively and deliver great and interesting updates regarding this project development then more people will be able to hook up to this project then engage themselves if they will only know and understand the great goal of this project for the crypto community.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

If the Investbox will keep up on progressing positively and deliver great and interesting updates regarding this project development then more people will be able to hook up to this project then engage themselves if they will only know and understand the great goal of this project for the crypto community.
Yes they absolutely get what they dream off. If all the good updates and progress will continue. I think I thing the project need to do is select the type of offer and bonuses and promotions that will help them on attracting the investors to the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

Yea, I don't were exactly they get the idea of the accusations they spread about the project. The admin and all members are actively responding with all the inquiries and questions of the people in the community. I think maybe they just mistaken Investbox from other project. I hope this will not affect the project and to its investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: