Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
I agree theres a lot of gray areas that I need to fully understand about this project. Is there a scheduled live stream of the team members of investbox so that we can personally raise all our questions with them?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
I agree theres a lot of gray areas that I need to fully understand about this project. Is there a scheduled live stream of the team members of investbox so that we can personally raise all our questions with them?
I don't think there is such schedule as of now. Who knows maybe soon in future they will do that. As of now we need to do is wait. I think the project members and devlopers team are still busy doing the job to make this project a grand slam in the future.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Is this much better than Shipchain and LWF?

I think logistics works great with blockchain, but I wonder how it exactly works.
You should know how this project is developed and you will know the speculation of this project, by researching through whitepaper or on the project's official website.
there we will be able to conclude how this project.
we follow a project must be optimistic that the project we choose will be successful and develop in the future and certainly can benefit for us.

I agree with you mate. We must be optimistic so the project will be having such a great opportunity to achieve success, I'm hoping this project gonna be successfully accomplished their mission and vision.
Indeed. This project has to succeed because they have an amazing amount of supporters and investors. That's why the people here are really happy to support and invest in the project.

The project still making more progress due to that they are still new and they really need to think to be more competitive because crypto market keeps increasing and it is really hard to create more innovation these days. It is their challenge to make more innovations in order for them to get the attention of the investors.

Being a team member i would be a good  supporters in this crypto world  because it will help us to get a chance to look and find a strong developer with their own way of getting ready for work. Also once and for all it would be a guarantee that our delivery will delivered right on time.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I think logistics works great with blockchain, but I wonder how it exactly works.
You should know how this project is developed and you will know the speculation of this project, by researching through whitepaper or on the project's official website.
we follow a project must be optimistic that the project we choose will be successful and develop in the future and certainly can benefit for us.

I agree with you mate. We must be optimistic so the project will be having such a great opportunity to achieve success, I'm hoping this project gonna be successfully accomplished their mission and vision.
Indeed. This project has to succeed because they have an amazing amount of supporters and investors. That's why the people here are really happy to support and invest in the project.

The project still making more progress due to that they are still new and they really need to think to be more competitive because crypto market keeps increasing and it is really hard to create more innovation these days. It is their challenge to make more innovations in order for them to get the attention of the investors.
Agree the project is still in processing stage. The team are very busy doing the updates. The project is very interesting in shipping industries. Since in shipping industry competition is high team should do or create such amazing upgrades for the project to be able to compete from others.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

Probably it will work in a similar way to BCC and other lending coins but I hope this one does a "realistic" rate of interest which is sustainable in the long run
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

I would also like to believe in the success of the project. But I didn't see the people from the project team. This information is not on the website or in white paper. Now it is very important to be as transparent as possible for the investor. The lack of personal information about the project organizer is disappointing...

Probably the team did their job and continuously do their job for the better imrpovement of the project. That is true it is better to be transparent for the investors sake. They can be able to identify easily to see some updates that the team will give. Let us give their time to develop the project and for sure it will change into best one.

I agree with you, Investbox has acted and made good updates on the features to demonstrate to the community the feasibility of the project and the seriousness of Investbox in implementing this ICO project.

Thanks to this function, now users must pay attention to the project in another way. I hope that the team did not in vain try with updates and we will appreciate it.
I think that's exactly how it will be. Because updating is always a good step forward for a platform that has just started its activities. So, in order for us to see progress, I think we need to support the project in a social network. I signed up for Twitter and actively support projects there.
Agree with your mates,  updates are always  good and positive indication that the project and it's team  are actively involved in the project updates and progress and for the growth of the project. The comments and suggestions are very pleased to adress. Hopefully their project activities will be launch soon for the satisfactions of its investors and followers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

Investbox is not new in it's industry but I sense I good ang strong potential with this project. It's might not perfect like others but its better than anything else in the market. I have huge hope for this project. I am hoping for the increase of it's investors to achieve the enough funds to support the project.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

If that is how it works I would be very careful to use their service. If you deposit your cryptocurrency there you have no control over them anymore. If Investbox decides to take your money and disappear in the dark there is nothing you can do about that.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

The project's design is very basic, I'm not speaking as a designer I'm looking on the project in a consumer's perspective. Hoping they can change the design of this project if they want to pursue on the marketplace.
I'm certainly not an expert in design, but I think the developers just decided to save on it and do not spend a lot of money on developing a rich design, but leave these funds for more important aspects of project development.
You may have a point there mate, they may have other design for the future , it is probably just the start, I hope they will show it soon.

Right, maybe they have some alternative moves in the future if something wrong will happen along the way. I am confident that the team behind this project has a capability to uplift this project into the reality. Maybe because of its new innovation, they are on the process of developing the project detailed by detailed.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

It is a great work from the developer to give a short description so that the project would be interesting for the potential investors in this way.

By giving information about the concept of the project will provide a great opportunity to gain more investors which is very important in the development of a project. This updates will be having a productive and successful outcomes because this will give an assurance that this project  is worth to invest.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

It is a great work from the developer to give a short description so that the project would be interesting for the potential investors in this way.

By giving information about the concept of the project will provide a great opportunity to gain more investors which is very important in the development of a project. This updates will be having a productive and successful outcomes because this will give an assurance that this project  is worth to invest.
indeed, the development team needs to work hard so that all supporters are convinced of the legality and safety of the project. Let's look at the team's achievements in this matter.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

If that is how it works I would be very careful to use their service. If you deposit your cryptocurrency there you have no control over them anymore. If Investbox decides to take your money and disappear in the dark there is nothing you can do about that.
this fact is very alarming, because we can not control our own funds and do not know what will happen to them afterwards. I'm wondering what the developers will say in response to this statement?
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

That is also a respinsibility of the team to give informations and updates of the project so that the investors will not feel sad and worry for the circulations of bitcoin in the world. UBcoin project is in the process of development for the progress and improvent.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

indeed, the development team needs to work hard so that all supporters are convinced of the legality and safety of the project. Let's look at the team's achievements in this matter.

Very important to do after gaining popularity is think for an ideas to make the project develop more.Investbox project is not totally perfect that is why there is people or member of the team to make the project better.I know time comes it will succeed soon.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

this fact is very alarming, because we can not control our own funds and do not know what will happen to them afterwards. I'm wondering what the developers will say in response to this statement?

That is what we call a real business once you enter in the world of risky and competitions that is a business. You cannot be strong enough to do the task if you will not take the risky part because people are wondering for the success and progressive Investbox project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

Very important to do after gaining popularity is think for an ideas to make the project develop more.Investbox project is not totally perfect that is why there is people or member of the team to make the project better.I know time comes it will succeed soon.

That is correct, because it is hard to gain the trust of the investors once you are weak to develop the project that you have but in this part the team tried their best to accomplish the development of the Investbox. They are looking for an innovation so that the project will be known anywhere. That is the best thing that the team will do even how risky it is.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

this project has clarity in how to invest in ICO, I see the coin specification is very clear with the cheap price but the total supply of coins is very limited, how much hardcap of this project?

We don't have soft- or hardcap. After the ICO, all unsold tokens will be burned.
No softcap and no hardcap. the token supply only 100,000,000. It seems you just focus in achieving popularity in online communities at this phase. I think this is just the beginning Information of the ICO. I'm waiting for the more information about Investbox ICO next. Because I this is still too little information. Hope you will add more information further.    

You can see that Investbox has added a lot of information to prove the seriousness of the project as well as the feasibility of convincing the Cryptocurrency community and investors to participate more strongly in the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

By giving information about the concept of the project will provide a great opportunity to gain more investors which is very important in the development of a project. This updates will be having a productive and successful outcomes because this will give an assurance that this project  is worth to invest.
If it will be a good decision to share the concept of the project, then I think the team will do it, but what if others will try to copy or make a similar project like this( if the team will share the overall concept ), with the same concept, how can the team act upon that? I'm just curious about the vulnerability of the sharing of information.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

Are there proven study that the problem you are referring really needs this project?
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

That is a nice definition you gave us here but honestly, it is the least a team could do to support their own project. What incentives do they have to hold info back? Well they only do that if they want to scam or otherwise they would tell as much about the project as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: