Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

The project's design is very basic, I'm not speaking as a designer I'm looking on the project in a consumer's perspective. Hoping they can change the design of this project if they want to pursue on the marketplace.

You have a good point, making it more elegant will make the investors to be more curious and in this way they will start to do some research. Which it means that the team already got the attention of the investors. We'll be looking forward to see that kind of updates.

This project is very useful and nice. I think its not totally perfect but everything may be fix, that is why the team should do some updates in order to make it better that will make investors, participants and supporters realized that the team is doing their best for the project.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

Is this much better than Shipchain and LWF?

I think logistics works great with blockchain, but I wonder how it exactly works.
You should know how this project is developed and you will know the speculation of this project, by researching through whitepaper or on the project's official website.
there we will be able to conclude how this project.
we follow a project must be optimistic that the project we choose will be successful and develop in the future and certainly can benefit for us.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

I think logistics works great with blockchain, but I wonder how it exactly works.
You should know how this project is developed and you will know the speculation of this project, by researching through whitepaper or on the project's official website.
we follow a project must be optimistic that the project we choose will be successful and develop in the future and certainly can benefit for us.

I agree with you mate. We must be optimistic so the project will be having such a great opportunity to achieve success, I'm hoping this project gonna be successfully accomplished their mission and vision.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

I agree with you mate. We must be optimistic so the project will be having such a great opportunity to achieve success, I'm hoping this project gonna be successfully accomplished their mission and vision.
Indeed. This project has to succeed because they have an amazing amount of supporters and investors. That's why the people here are really happy to support and invest in the project.
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

InvestBox is nice to see but unfortunately, I can't understand the hidden message of your Investbox.

Watch our Introduction Video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 05:35:56 AM by Fortified

I would also like to believe in the success of the project. But I didn't see the people from the project team. This information is not on the website or in white paper. Now it is very important to be as transparent as possible for the investor. The lack of personal information about the project organizer is disappointing...

Probably the team did their job and continuously do their job for the better imrpovement of the project. That is true it is better to be transparent for the investors sake. They can be able to identify easily to see some updates that the team will give. Let us give their time to develop the project and for sure it will change into best one.

I agree with you, Investbox has acted and made good updates on the features to demonstrate to the community the feasibility of the project and the seriousness of Investbox in implementing this ICO project.

Just updates aren't enough though, they need to pull out the "real world" features if they want to stay competitive in such a highly competitive environment that crypto is

But at least they made some updates and sooner they may be more focus on the real world which they definitely already made a good plan. It is hard nowadays to make a good project due to so many competitors but I think Investbox team already know what they will do to make their project successful.

Yes that's true , they should be focus on it since this project is design to be use in real world , whereas there are so many competences with the existing system, so Investbox must to prove that this project is really works better than the conventional shipping process which they are using fiat money . But personally I am very confident that the team can do this much .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

The project's design is very basic, I'm not speaking as a designer I'm looking on the project in a consumer's perspective. Hoping they can change the design of this project if they want to pursue on the marketplace.
I'm certainly not an expert in design, but I think the developers just decided to save on it and do not spend a lot of money on developing a rich design, but leave these funds for more important aspects of project development.
You may have a point there mate, they may have other design for the future , it is probably just the start, I hope they will show it soon.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

I would also like to believe in the success of the project. But I didn't see the people from the project team. This information is not on the website or in white paper. Now it is very important to be as transparent as possible for the investor. The lack of personal information about the project organizer is disappointing...

Probably the team did their job and continuously do their job for the better imrpovement of the project. That is true it is better to be transparent for the investors sake. They can be able to identify easily to see some updates that the team will give. Let us give their time to develop the project and for sure it will change into best one.

I agree with you, Investbox has acted and made good updates on the features to demonstrate to the community the feasibility of the project and the seriousness of Investbox in implementing this ICO project.

Thanks to this function, now users must pay attention to the project in another way. I hope that the team did not in vain try with updates and we will appreciate it.
I think that's exactly how it will be. Because updating is always a good step forward for a platform that has just started its activities. So, in order for us to see progress, I think we need to support the project in a social network. I signed up for Twitter and actively support projects there.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

Thanks to this function, now users must pay attention to the project in another way. I hope that the team did not in vain try with updates and we will appreciate it.
I think that's exactly how it will be. Because updating is always a good step forward for a platform that has just started its activities. So, in order for us to see progress, I think we need to support the project in a social network. I signed up for Twitter and actively support projects there.

Supporting and gaining attraction to the people will help the project gain more investors which will help them to build the project to a great platform that will all members gain benefit for it.
I am really glad for this project that as the days goes by, the team are keep on striving to the different obstacles that come across on its way to reach success. And I am one of those people that is willing to keep and continuously supporting this project and spreading its information necessary for the people to know what truly the Investbox really is and to encourage them to be in one way here in this very promising project. I hope the team Investbox will also keep on its momentum as progressing positively and agressively here in the crypto community.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Supporting and gaining attraction to the people will help the project gain more investors which will help them to build the project to a great platform that will all members gain benefit for it.
I am really glad for this project that as the days goes by, the team are keep on striving to the different obstacles that come across on its way to reach success. And I am one of those people that is willing to keep and continuously supporting this project and spreading its information necessary for the people to know what truly the Investbox really is and to encourage them to be in one way here in this very promising project. I hope the team Investbox will also keep on its momentum as progressing positively and agressively here in the crypto community.
The team of IBOX really prepare the platform of this project investbox , upon written on their whitepaper the concept of the project , they are also preparing wallets for those who are interested aftercthe ICO tokn sale and they also prepare partner exchanges sites for future token exchanges of the Investbox token.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
It is a great work from the developer to give a short description so that the project would be interesting for the potential investors in this way.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
Honestly speaking, I also think so, it's very likely that not the real accusations of users who supported the project. Because the project administrators are active and answer all the questions, and so it seems to me that these are just rumors.
Yea, I don't were exactly they get the idea of the accusations they spread about the project. The admin and all members are actively responding with all the inquiries and questions of the people in the community. I think maybe they just mistaken Investbox from other project. I hope this will not affect the project and to its investors.
If my understanding is correct their was the scam accusation at Yobit Investbox where Liza token got lost and I think the accuser was misleading as Yobit Investbox is different from Investbox- Shipping Services as this project has not yet listed on Yobit exchanges.
Anyway, I will wait for the clarification of the team.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4325759.msg39853462#msg39853462

They mislead and do not know all the details themselves. I think that all the details will be explained to administrators when they learn all the details of this person who writes that this is not a real company. although in fact they do not belong to that project.
SpyGUy

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

Too many new ICOs every day and there were many projects with the same idea. How are you going to attract clients when so many competitors around?
I think we need to wait a bit and the developers will tell us their main differences and unique functions that will be of interest to many people.
Sometimes waiting is lasts for months and no progress as well. Why lot of companies try to make something in investment industry? No new ideas, but big idea go to ICO and collect investors.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Indeed. This project has to succeed because they have an amazing amount of supporters and investors. That's why the people here are really happy to support and invest in the project.

The project still making more progress due to that they are still new and they really need to think to be more competitive because crypto market keeps increasing and it is really hard to create more innovation these days. It is their challenge to make more innovations in order for them to get the attention of the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

I read the whitepaper of this project and after that, I understood the whole concept of this project. I understood everything which is related to the project. Like how does the project. Whitepaper gives an idea about a project. I strongly recommend everyone to read the whitepaper which will give you deep understanding about the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

The team of IBOX really prepare the platform of this project investbox , upon written on their whitepaper the concept of the project , they are also preparing wallets for those who are interested aftercthe ICO tokn sale and they also prepare partner exchanges sites for future token exchanges of the Investbox token.

Creating an ICO is not that easy to think because they need to create features that can also agreed by the users. To think, Investbox seems to be very useful because its concept is all about shipping which means our things are globally transported and what is good about it is they adopt the blockchain technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

That's the best thing to do before investing, you should research first and read their white paper as this is the guide for their implementation. This project is a promising as the shipping courier services has a bigger market and with the use well-established Ethereum infrastructure this will improve the system to make it almost perfect.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

I read the whitepaper of this project and after that, I understood the whole concept of this project. I understood everything which is related to the project. Like how does the project. Whitepaper gives an idea about a project. I strongly recommend everyone to read the whitepaper which will give you deep understanding about the project.
Good thing to know that you have read well the whitepaper of this project. It will be a good way to have a better understanding of this ideas. Hopefully, you can help also to contribute in the ICO of Investbox so that more funds will be collected for the further development of this platform. And probably, I will also take time to read and understand well about this project and it's concept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: