Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Such a good concept from this project. Being able to provide good shipping services and quality deliveries are just impressive to look forward and see it's function in the crypto world and even in the real world. I do hoped that the team of Investbox will succeed on their ICO so that they can have a better development ahead.
Jimiee

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

This defenetely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here. I also enjoy the website's intro
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Do you have a Bounty Campaign? Details?
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Happy to Announce, we are listed on Bestcoins !

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/investbox-token
Reyan (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Plan iBox Token for Investbox

Min 500 #IBOX #Token profit 2% per day
Min 1000 #IBOX #Token profit 6% per day
Min 10000 #IBOX #Token profit 10% per day

Subscribe here - https://investbox.life/

Reyan (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

this project has clarity in how to invest in ICO, I see the coin specification is very clear with the cheap price but the total supply of coins is very limited, how much hardcap of this project?

We don't have soft- or hardcap. After the ICO, all unsold tokens will be burned.
when do you plan to launch sales? What is the minimum amount of investment will be available and will there be any bonus for buying tokens?

You can already buy IBOX Token in our website : investbox.life

Minimum Buy: 100 IBOX
Price: 0.1 USD
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

This project IBOX aims to offer services through the shipping delivery schemes, which is implemented in bockchain contracts ,which uses the token Ibox as the medium of funds to be used by the shipping courier, and be utilized by the shipping industries provided by the platforn of this project the investbox.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

The project just started, perhaps the team are preparing for the release of additional information about each team members and about the project. Let's be patient, we do that always for new project. I think we can do the same this time.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.
They will, however the project is very interesting with regardsabout its team information maybe they still finalizing and arrangementsare still on going ddessimating each task and perspective jobs. Let's wiat for further information and details about the project road map and updated whitepaper.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:34:07 AM

Such a good concept from this project. Being able to provide good shipping services and quality deliveries are just impressive to look forward and see it's function in the crypto world and even in the real world. I do hoped that the team of Investbox will succeed on their ICO so that they can have a better development ahead.

So true,  this project is very interesting and awesome. If you try to read the goals of this project,  You can totally say that it is a good project because it is focuses more on a simple but trustworthy shipping services which is so good. I know they can achieve their goals soon of course with the help of the tea,  investors and participants.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 01:47:06 PM by choychoy

Yeah, the aim of the project is to built a reliable expedition of service for shipping goods from one country to another with world wide coverage and prompt delivery as the shipment can be track on the ethereum blockchain. With this project those lost shipment can be prevented and the delivery system will be improve with the help of new system. As I read on their white paper, it's a promising project with a great impact that this will be huge in the future. I do hope that the team will have more exposure with some crypto events to increase their popularity and attract more investors.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Otherwise it would be a better idea to have Investbox in that way there's a guarantee that our delivery will be delivered timely. This can also empress to  the investors to invest in this project once it will develop and it will help us by means of transportation.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

So true,  this project is very interesting and awesome. If you try to read the goals of this project,  You can totally say that it is a good project because it is focuses more on a simple but trustworthy shipping services which is so good. I know they can achieve their goals soon of course with the help of the tea,  investors and participants.

I agree, being so creative in terms of helping the society is a great way to also help the community to open more opportunity. Investbox is still new and I think that they are still making more development about the platform so hopefully, they can improved more features which will lead them to the road to success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

Perhaps the development team is just beginning to evolve and soon we will see all the detailed information about the development team and all the links we need to see where the office is and what concerns their social networks. After all, not all projects that just started the launch, immediately had all the detailed information about the team.

You have a good point, this is still new which normally may encounter some minor problems with regards to their features. With some concerns raised by some people, this will be also their reference to make more improvement with their systems.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.
You can see the roadmap and the team members in the project's whitepaper. A project without a team behind it is bound to fail because an experienced teams members is a key ingredients to a success of a project. I hope dev of this project will make improvement on the presentation of it's team member because as investors we always look first on who is running the show. 
CryptoExtrem

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Hi community!
Our developers team can help you if are interested :
-Blockchain builders (Masternode, pow, pos, variable rewards, superblocks, darksend,...)
-Block explorer
-Android wallet
-Web wallet

We are very experienced in many cryptocurrencies projects , so we can help you in all aspect.
If your team are interested, send us a PM

Regards, and good luck with your project.
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Do you support alternative methods of funds depositing such as debit or credit cards?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I agree, being so creative in terms of helping the society is a great way to also help the community to open more opportunity. Investbox is still new and I think that they are still making more development about the platform so hopefully, they can improved more features which will lead them to the road to success.

Shipping is being done purely for profit though, it's not like they are going to do the shipping services to provide food to countries in need for free or anything
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

I've seen many projects something like this, what aspect of Investbox differ from other platforms? I hope the devs will address this question.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

I have some questions about shipping services of Investbox, this project will provide this services for what area? IMO, i don't think Investbox have relate to shipping, why the choosing this brand name?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: