Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

P2PEP is energy related platform & much more they have.They aim to build a country where energy can be used in best way & pollution free area.

Yes in addition to that it helps to lessen pollution and gives healthy environment. P2PEP project is a project that not only focusing on how to gain profit but also how to keep the sorroundings clean and pollutiin free. This will be one of the best project in the list for sure.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

In my opinion excellent article thanks to which many people to whom this project was interesting will be able to learn about it a little more. I think that it is necessary to advance further the project through other social networks, it will help the developer.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

P2PEP is energy related platform & much more they have.They aim to build a country where energy can be used in best way & pollution free area.

Yes right, P2PEP project is well organized the project it means it is prepared by the team which is nature lover. We all know that environment is very important well we need to take good care of it. The platform does P2PEP has relation to the responsibility of every human being. To protect everyone from polluted environment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

In my opinion excellent article thanks to which many people to whom this project was interesting will be able to learn about it a little more. I think that it is necessary to advance further the project through other social networks, it will help the developer.

The project without the people who gives their best and take advantage of time for the sucess of the team is nothing if we dont give importance to them. They learn from experience and what others relates to the reality. To persuasion of networking that means to elaborate the project though advertising so that it will be scatered for learning of others too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

The difference between  P2PEP & PEP is P2PEP (Peer-to-Peer Energy Protocol) is the name of the platform and PEP is the name of the utility token used in this platform for exchange with energy. Took me a little while to get it straight.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

more and more clean energy related projects. i would liked a little more specifications at this stage but i guess the projects is in continuous development. can be a good and a bad thing altogether 
Similar to the fact that the developer has really clean and light intentions and doesn't want to become the rich thanks to the project. More similar to patronage and the help to other people to make life simpler and more qualitative.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the project.
Your message is very clear mate. The team members needs to upgrade and add some additional information and details for the betterment of the project.  Details and some other information will keep the people attractive to the project.

Right mate, they have to make some updates and information about the project to gain more investors and supporters. The team should do more appealing concept on this project to become more popular in the crypto community which will gives them the opportunity to work independently.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

Your message is very clear mate. The team members needs to upgrade and add some additional information and details for the betterment of the project.  Details and some other information will keep the people attractive to the project.
Yes, exactly I agree with you, the team member needs to add more information about the project to give deep understanding to users and investors. With some additional information they can easily understand the whole concept of the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
Indeed. I always love their supporter and the community on supporting the project and keep calm about the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

more and more clean energy related projects. i would liked a little more specifications at this stage but i guess the projects is in continuous development. can be a good and a bad thing altogether 
Yeah, project like this are very nice and promising. I think project is still on progress and still working in updates and creating additional information and features for the improvement of the project. Positive and negative feedbacks are normal and it means that the project is famous and popular because its talk of the town.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

The difference between  P2PEP & PEP is P2PEP (Peer-to-Peer Energy Protocol) is the name of the platform and PEP is the name of the utility token used in this platform for exchange with energy. Took me a little while to get it straight.
It's actually different by its name so you don't have to worry if anyone will think this token like PEP tokens or P2PSP tokens.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

The project without the people who gives their best and take advantage of time for the sucess of the team is nothing if we dont give importance to them. They learn from experience and what others relates to the reality. To persuasion of networking that means to elaborate the project though advertising so that it will be scatered for learning of others too.
Experience is the key to achieve success. Reality cannot be changed if you don't have any experience to spend with your time.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

It's actually different by its name so you don't have to worry if anyone will think this token like PEP tokens or P2PSP tokens.
Definitely different names, but just be careful you might missed on viewing the letters. Sometimes we are trick by our own eyed. Different tokens but similar letters. Double or triple check of everything.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

Right mate, they have to make some updates and information about the project to gain more investors and supporters. The team should do more appealing concept on this project to become more popular in the crypto community which will gives them the opportunity to work independently.
Well, the message is not very clear, he didn't actually show us the details on what the meaning of getting in the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
Indeed. I always love their supporter and the community on supporting the project and keep calm about the project.
Supporters or community member of this project always supporting this platform and they always keep happy because of the the team behind project has been working really hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project huge successful. That's the reason the community is increasing so rapidly.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Experience is the key to achieve success. Reality cannot be changed if you don't have any experience to spend with your time.
Yeah. Experiences are your positive motivation to aim high and work more for the improvements. Each project that has experience team members and developers are more posible to reach the success, because they already know how to handle the project. Its a plus points and advantageous to the project.
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

sorry sir, when do ICO start ? how much minimum push charge ? and what kind of currency you are accept for buy ICO? And what is your soft cap and hard cap target?

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

I don't understand those people who constantly wait for some updates. In my opinion it is ideal to team to develop something significant not too frequent, but it is qualitative because frequent updates don't promise as a rule anything good.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

Supporters or community member of this project always supporting this platform and they always keep happy because of the the team behind project has been working really hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project huge successful. That's the reason the community is increasing so rapidly.

That is good it means they are all interesting with the achievement of the person. They wanted to earn someones kindness so that the project will booming and the team will get together just to expose their understanding and effort.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

I don't understand those people who constantly wait for some updates. In my opinion it is ideal to team to develop something significant not too frequent, but it is qualitative because frequent updates don't promise as a rule anything good.

It is because they wanted to learn someones new and what is the updates all about either choose to be updated or just nothing wait until their is a result of changes. Well it is better to keep in touch with the updates so that we will be able to learn something new.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: