Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

I think am more concerned on the uber services my doubt is basically who is going to handle the uber charges the buyer or the seller or is it going to be added to the product price and how is this going to work. maybe some graphical explanation might work here

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.

That is the best thing to do, supproting the project is well oriented and gathering informations is the best mind execises because it is kinda a trick for us on how are we going to handle the project well. Investors find it easy to handle because of the support of the team and implemented new ideas.

Its not just about having alot of supporters, you have to gather more resources and do some research on how to develop a good idea for a project. When having this stuff it need precise information to encourage the investors to support the platform. The project should be well organized and have a firm foundation to stands its credibility along the way

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

I think am more concerned on the uber services my doubt is basically who is going to handle the uber charges the buyer or the seller or is it going to be added to the product price and how is this going to work. maybe some graphical explanation might work here
What do you mean uber service? I don't think uber service is on the platform because it is an absolutely different thing.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

I think I heard in the telegram group that beta testing for the platform will commence soon. This put's the platform in my green book. Platforms with MVPs usually standout, and show how much dedication they have in realizing their objectives.
Indeed. Moreover, it is a good thing if they are willing to open the bounty campaign in order to gain more views and readers around the world.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

Greetings, team! I believe it is a good project. Aesthetic results, a rather interesting idea.
I can see a lot of supporters and a newcomer coming into the project, I wish they could see and answer all these gorgeous responses.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

I think I heard in the telegram group that beta testing for the platform will commence soon. This put's the platform in my green book. Platforms with MVPs usually standout, and show how much dedication they have in realizing their objectives.
Indeed. Moreover, it is a good thing if they are willing to open the bounty campaign in order to gain more views and readers around the world.
Bounty campaign is a great plan to increase more views in the thread and also the project. I wish they could gather more money until reaching hard cap.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

Bounty campaign is a great plan to increase more views in the thread and also the project. I wish they could gather more money until reaching hard cap.

I've gone through the whitepaper, there are no indications whatsoever that the token sales are capped.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

Greetings, team! I believe it is a good project. Aesthetic results, a rather interesting idea.
I can see a lot of supporters and a newcomer coming into the project, I wish they could see and answer all these gorgeous responses.
Yes, the supporter and investors are coming and shows interest with the  project.  I am very positive that all new comers will be responded and cater all their questions and inquiries. I hope many more will come and support the project developments.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

I guess the project team members could create or plan things for the bettermentand iimprovements of the project. They can apply the basic and most common marketing strong which is bounty campaigns and ppromotions offers.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.
The project is now receiving various types of feedbacks and reviews as of today. Looks favourable in the projects part. Hopefully the team and devs will work and keep fucos in necessary things that the project needs to accomplish first.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Right, having bounty campaign will help a lot to gain more viewers, supporters and investors because people who were new in the project can read different feedbacks such as positive and negative feedback and also they can learn in there because there is discussion and ideas created in there. It will serve as a guide to all people who are interested in this project. Hoping it will happened soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Indeed. I always love their supporter and the community on supporting the project and keep calm about the project.
Supporters or community member of this project always supporting this platform and they always keep happy because of the the team behind project has been working really hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project huge successful. That's the reason the community is increasing so rapidly.

Well, maybe they saw the potential of this project in the crypto community in the future. This platform enables the community to understand the importance of our environment and its resources. By this, they continue to support the project since it aims a very interesting and surely gives a good future not only on profit but maintain our environment clean.

Yes, that is the main reason why many people are supporting this project. They find it very unique and interesting because on the things that they are focusing which includes the goodness of the environment. Hope this project will be more successful as days and years goes by.
Well,you're riggt mate,the project concept is quite unique and ambitious its trying to earn while give importance on conservation of the environment. I know this very nice concept but I just wondering on they will implement things to be rightly incline with their project concept and ideas. Hopefully team will be able to inform supporters and developers on how will be the implementation process in the future.
It is known that volunteers who protect nature often do not have decent salaries.  In that case, I thought that P2Pep was the very project that would help them to combine business with pleasure and they would be able to earn well.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

A big community in the project is a big responsibility.  The wider the project becomes in terms of subscribers and followers, the more responsibility falls on the shoulders of the developer and the entire team as a whole and they have to work several times stronger to support the project at the proper level.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Thatbis true, investors is a big help to the project so that it will meet the aim of the platform. They have different functions in the project but the goal is to be successful. Well the project is increasingly progressive because of the healthy conections.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

A big community in the project is a big responsibility.  The wider the project becomes in terms of subscribers and followers, the more responsibility falls on the shoulders of the developer and the entire team as a whole and they have to work several times stronger to support the project at the proper level.

As of now the project is still improving because their are standards that the team wants to achieve so that the goal will be strike on. The developrs keep in touch for the success of the platform.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

As of now the project is still improving because their are standards that the team wants to achieve so that the goal will be strike on. The developrs keep in touch for the success of the platform.

For  now they are on the stage of developing the project into its own unique content and concept to complete their platform in preparation for the future of this project in the crypto community. They are acquiring the needs of the team to ensure its appealing concept into the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

For  now they are on the stage of developing the project into its own unique content and concept to complete their platform in preparation for the future of this project in the crypto community. They are acquiring the needs of the team to ensure its appealing concept into the investors.
They are still in the development so I can expect they will turn out to be a massive company with so many partners want to be their partner to work together.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Irreproachable logo, believable website.
That kind of interesting project should be supported and make them more motivated because this is the only way to get success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: