Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I agree, patiently waiting can lead to a good result. Let just support and trust the team on their job because they know it than us. I am sure that soon they can achieve everything their goals.
Well, I do not pretty sure you will patiently until they give a good result in the project or even the community because it's very risky to wait.
You can't gain success if you wont risk and be patient enough to wait everything. The good project is worth to wait. All project in the crypto market never done for over time. Like one sitting everything is done and the project is over. All good and precision  projects in the market are worth to wait and trust.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.

This project shows a possible bright future ahead because it not just aims to earn profit but also to provide the needs of our environment. Their main goal is to sustain the natural resources that has been overused by the human being.
It might be possible to show a bright future but they might be have a long way and long time to make that success since it has a plenty thing to do in the earth.

Well, although it will take alot of times to make those things comes into a good future but as long as this project exist there's no reason that it will not be obtain. Its our choice if we our going to help to save our earth from those who contributed damage to our environment.
To implement the above, the developer and his wards have a lot of time, so do not worry. Just calmly watch what is happening and wait for the official news.
The project is working very nicely. So let's be more patient and be kind in waiting for progress and updates. The time has alot to offer its just a matter of urgency on where to start. Yes we need to be calm for more news updates and information about this matter.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
Be sure to know what you want to invest because investment in a cryptocurrency is not less risk and this is a great idea.
Precisely in choosing a project to invest be vigilant enough and investigate before trusting your savings to someone. The risk is high and the chances of success is low. So probably invest to authentic project for chance of profits in the future.
No, why. You are too biased. The risk of loss is not high, if you approach the matter wisely. You can calculate how much to invest in each individual project and in case of several failures, you will still remain with a profit from the successful ones.
Your right that  the risk of loss is low because you can calculate the profits, but let me clear my  statement above we are talking about the choosing and investing in right authentic projects. The comments are address to all posible outcome if we fail to choose the right one. Post are intended to general public and not to the specific project only.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.

This project shows a possible bright future ahead because it not just aims to earn profit but also to provide the needs of our environment. Their main goal is to sustain the natural resources that has been overused by the human being.
It might be possible to show a bright future but they might be have a long way and long time to make that success since it has a plenty thing to do in the earth.

Well, although it will take alot of times to make those things comes into a good future but as long as this project exist there's no reason that it will not be obtain. Its our choice if we our going to help to save our earth from those who contributed damage to our environment.
To implement the above, the developer and his wards have a lot of time, so do not worry. Just calmly watch what is happening and wait for the official news.
The project is working very nicely. So let's be more patient and be kind in waiting for progress and updates. The time has alot to offer its just a matter of urgency on where to start. Yes we need to be calm for more news updates and information about this matter.

Yes, that is the most important values to wear, be patient all through out the way. For sure theor will be future in this project because the team really works hard just to show up the development or the progress of this project. Probably their are a  lot of obstacles but it is a way to make us strong.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
Be sure to know what you want to invest because investment in a cryptocurrency is not less risk and this is a great idea.
Precisely in choosing a project to invest be vigilant enough and investigate before trusting your savings to someone. The risk is high and the chances of success is low. So probably invest to authentic project for chance of profits in the future.
No, why. You are too biased. The risk of loss is not high, if you approach the matter wisely. You can calculate how much to invest in each individual project and in case of several failures, you will still remain with a profit from the successful ones.
Your right that  the risk of loss is low because you can calculate the profits, but let me clear my  statement above we are talking about the choosing and investing in right authentic projects. The comments are address to all posible outcome if we fail to choose the right one. Post are intended to general public and not to the specific project only.

If that is true that the rate of risky is lower, we must be glad to know that because their is an improvement beyond the challenges and hardworks of all the team, investors and developers. The project is gradually achieved the fruit of labor because everyone functions and act.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

I do not understand the meaning of people panicking and constantly expect that the developers hourly something will apply and add. Smart investors simply invested some of the funds in the project's tokens and are waiting for the start.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

Yes, that is the most important values to wear, be patient all through out the way. For sure theor will be future in this project because the team really works hard just to show up the development or the progress of this project. Probably their are a  lot of obstacles but it is a way to make us strong.

I agree, those ability is highly needed because the way to success is quite long so better let us give our 100% support and trust to the team  because they much know what to do than us.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

That you invest with minimal risk, you need to spend an analysis for more than a day, and at least two weeks, and constantly monitor the dynamics of the value of coins and in no case do hasty unreasonable decisions.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

If that is true that the rate of risky is lower, we must be glad to know that because their is an improvement beyond the challenges and hardworks of all the team, investors and developers. The project is gradually achieved the fruit of labor because everyone functions and act.

No matter how low is the risky rate but as long as the risk is there, the possibility that it will be having a loss in the platform must be place into consideration. Just be optimistic in every aspect and action that the team will make to have a fruitful outcomes.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
stingdau

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

Me to I have a problem in logging in. this is a good project but we are experiencing this again again this is not good
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Yes, actually the most and helpful for this kind of thing is be sensitive and patient. The strongest weapon against doubts and inaccurate suspicious things.  Hope this characteristics will be present in everybody's mind and heart.
mikael1

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

i didn't get to much info about my question from tecnical department of chart group or pages.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. A project like this is not just looking for earning profit but also they are trying to save the environment. That's why supporters are consistently coming on the platform to supporting this project. I think we should need to support the project like this to save our environment.

That is true their are projects who wnats to enjoy the momentum of having the kind project. Though we have seen different of people who wants to join in an active organizations.
This project is held only thanks to the not indifferent to the problems of the world scale. It is very important to preserve our common home by reducing the impact on it.
I'm not totally sure but I wish they could grant our future which can bring eligible profit for us and the team also. Wishing you the great opportunity.
How I wish that everything we ask will grant and what we wish will be given. The project has bright future for success. All we need to do is just be patient and continue to support the project. Opportunities will be soon available for all the possible investors and supporters.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

It not just easy as that bud, the implementation of the project is not just putting up the things that you want to happen in the community. The cooperation of the people is very important to be able to make those changes that we want to happen. They should be firm in performing this platform into the community to come up with a good future.
Yes, I do agree with you. But, somehow, they can bring the future to the near of the current development but it take hard work from the project.
Taking a hard work for the project is just always not be a better since if they were pushing hard to their employees to working hard, their employees will left.
Hardwork of the team developers and membersare visible. Noticed by many and appreciated. The team excert extra efforts to accomplish the promised betterment and the good profits in the future. As of now they are very strict towards the project and achievements. We need to observe how the facilitator to handle the project well organized.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

I agree, patiently waiting can lead to a good result. Let just support and trust the team on their job because they know it than us. I am sure that soon they can achieve everything their goals.
Well, I do not pretty sure you will patiently until they give a good result in the project or even the community because it's very risky to wait.
You can't gain success if you wont risk and be patient enough to wait everything. The good project is worth to wait. All project in the crypto market never done for over time. Like one sitting everything is done and the project is over. All good and precision  projects in the market are worth to wait and trust.
Likely we were not be able to get a great effort but I would be thinking if its nice to have a better development in the platform.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

Indeed. Everything is just a bad idea if you were not investing in a cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is anything.
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Any idea what is going on with P2PEP website? I still get this error: "404 Page Not Found"
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Any idea what is going on with P2PEP website? I still get this error: "404 Page Not Found"
Im not sure about it but i think you can actually tell the team if you couldnt access the website though, mine was clear and no problem.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Likely we were not be able to get a great effort but I would be thinking if its nice to have a better development in the platform.
A kind of better development in the project is indeed a great thing which necessary to achieve more peoples to coming in.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

I think that any user supporting the idea of ​​P2Pep already and for a very long time is waiting, as all states without exception permanently indirectly destroy our planet by various emissions and mining of minerals.  Together we will be able to popularize the idea of ​​the project and put it forward as high as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: