Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27004 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

I think you are going in the right direction. I'm very interested in your idea, I will follow yours. Smiley

telegram @nrpyp
I'm not sure about what you are trying to say but I wonder why you have to give your personal telegram username?
Giving the telegram username means he/she want to promote his/her telegram but I do not know what kind of promote he/she uses.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.
The environment will be happy because as is the project can be a futurist of the earth. The earth can be saved also because of this project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
Be sure to know what you want to invest because investment in a cryptocurrency is not less risk and this is a great idea.
Precisely in choosing a project to invest be vigilant enough and investigate before trusting your savings to someone. The risk is high and the chances of success is low. So probably invest to authentic project for chance of profits in the future.
No, why. You are too biased. The risk of loss is not high, if you approach the matter wisely. You can calculate how much to invest in each individual project and in case of several failures, you will still remain with a profit from the successful ones.
Your right that  the risk of loss is low because you can calculate the profits, but let me clear my  statement above we are talking about the choosing and investing in right authentic projects. The comments are address to all posible outcome if we fail to choose the right one. Post are intended to general public and not to the specific project only.
That you invest with minimal risk, you need to spend an analysis for more than a day, and at least two weeks, and constantly monitor the dynamics of the value of coins and in no case do hasty unreasonable decisions.
There is no kind of a real investment that has a minimal risk involved. A minimal risk on an investment is only when you want to invest to the charity fund.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.
The environment will be happy because as is the project can be a futurist of the earth. The earth can be saved also because of this project.
Yes, absolutely a project like this is very helpful for nature. I think everyone has to do support this project to save the earth.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

I think you are going in the right direction. I'm very interested in your idea, I will follow yours. Smiley

telegram @nrpyp
I'm not sure about what you are trying to say but I wonder why you have to give your personal telegram username?
Giving the telegram username means he/she want to promote his/her telegram but I do not know what kind of promote he/she uses.
I think he indicated his telegram name so that the team contacted him personally and they could discuss the project topic together, about its modernization and adding functions.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

Yes, absolutely a project like this is very helpful for nature. I think everyone has to do support this project to save the earth.
Precisely the project ideas are much more amazing in the sense that ypu are helping the environment while you also earning. This idea was accepted by many because of the extraordinary concept that could bring environment to more cleaner than to let it die.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

telegram @nrpyp
I think he indicated his telegram name so that the team contacted him personally and they could discuss the project topic together, about its modernization and adding functions.

That is great to know it means it would be easy for us to communicate. Well communication is very important and it is really need to keep on touch to each other we will be able to achieve the point of view or the goal.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Not just the enviroment only but also the people living in the community that is the most important we owned the place we are responsible to clean the environment for the peaceful mind of all. Glad to hear the cleanliness of the environment.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

telegram @nrpyp

That is great to know it means it would be easy for us to communicate. Well communication is very important and it is really need to keep on touch to each other we will be able to achieve the point of view or the goal.

A good communication between the developers and the supporters or shall we say investors is highly needed to have a positive and peaceful environment. This can help to make this project more successful because it shows cooperation and understanding.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

telegram @nrpyp
Same here, I think he/she wants to connect with the project administrators for his own purposes. The strong and active communication with the project team and to the community is very important so that they could build a strong and durable foundation through communication.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

telegram @nrpyp

A good communication between the developers and the supporters or shall we say investors is highly needed to have a positive and peaceful environment. This can help to make this project more successful because it shows cooperation and understanding.

Exactly, the cooperation of both side are very efficient and effective because they will have a good program on how they are going to connect to the community. Not just for the community but also to the environment which now needs for a full support of the human nation.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
TechComputer

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:03:32 AM

telegram @nrpyp
Same here, I think he/she wants to connect with the project administrators for his own purposes. The strong and active communication with the project team and to the community is very important so that they could build a strong and durable foundation through communication.
They likely wanted to do some kind of partnerships to the project but I don't know so just wait and see if he is coming again in the near day.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

If such projects will become more and more in the near future, then humanity has a good chance to extend the life of our planet as much as possible. I hope the state bodies will approve cryptocurrency enthusiasm.
Well, but. In my religion our earth won't stay longer this time because of the human itself and it's a destiny that our earth can be destroyed.
Yeah, it's a destiny that cannot be changed if our earth will stay forever until the humankind vanish itself and God make a new form of life in the earth.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

telegram @nrpyp

Communication is a human characteristic so without communication between each human then it's not deserved to be called a human though.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

telegram @nrpyp

Communication is a human characteristic so without communication between each human then it's not deserved to be called a human though.
Well, what about the human which has no social skill or anti social? Isn't it still a human too? YES. All human is the same. The same like this project.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

That is true, this project is a very big hepls to the community it serves as a service to the people that who wast to have a clean environment. The team focus to the cleanliness and that would be great project.
Agree, the environment should be loved by all because this will love us in return.  We need to exert efforts to care and conserve the environment. With this project we can say that we jelp and czre the environment and earn as well.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

telegram @nrpyp

Well, what about the human which has no social skill or anti social? Isn't it still a human too? YES. All human is the same. The same like this project.

Well we are just the same we only differs in our special skills and also with the qualities that we earned and gain in life. In connection with that the project is different if we are talikng about the human because project needs to be function by the human and human cannot be controlable because it has its own capabilities to accomplish things.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Precisely the project ideas are much more amazing in the sense that ypu are helping the environment while you also earning. This idea was accepted by many because of the extraordinary concept that could bring environment to more cleaner than to let it die.

I agree on you mate, the project is very helpful to us not just in the environment. Well I have gain learnings about this project on how are we going to take good care of the good things may come and very useful like P2PEP project that gives us brightness for the future and for our childs sake.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

The project is based on a great environmental idea which will help the nature as well making great clean energy from it. The team behind the project looks very hardworking and futurist which has make the great platform to produce clean energy without harming the nature.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

P2PEP is saving energy for global aspect so what are you doing to save the world energy.Roadmap clear us how you work for the coin improvement but what is your plan for environment energy? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: