Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:31:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.
Yeah right. Not to mention the willingness of the team to help many people. I can see that the team is not priority to earn a lot of money, instead they are focusing how can they help the economy, industry and environment.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.
I strongly believe your statement mate. The project is doing well  and truly stunning. The ideas are unique and able to attract the audience attention because of one of a kind offers  and ideas. Hopefully they will be able to approach and  top and enjoy success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team is developing a great project which will help not only investors but also the environment. That's why everyone has been supporting it since from the beginning.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team is developing a great project which will help not only investors but also the environment. That's why everyone has been supporting it since from the beginning.

Definitely true, the creator and the developer of this project have a good idea not onlt to gain profit but also helps in our environment. That is why we can totally seethat there are many supporters who supported the project. Hoping for more success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

And due to the fact that the project will begin to conserve land resources, many nature advocates will necessarily start supporting the platform and will be calling for themselves and other new users.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

I agree, patiently waiting can lead to a good result. Let just support and trust the team on their job because they know it than us. I am sure that soon they can achieve everything their goals.
Well, I do not pretty sure you will patiently until they give a good result in the project or even the community because it's very risky to wait.
You can't gain success if you wont risk and be patient enough to wait everything. The good project is worth to wait. All project in the crypto market never done for over time. Like one sitting everything is done and the project is over. All good and precision  projects in the market are worth to wait and trust.
Likely we were not be able to get a great effort but I would be thinking if its nice to have a better development in the platform.
A kind of better development in the project is indeed a great thing which necessary to achieve more peoples to coming in.

Absolutely, this project has the potential to become a competitive project management in the crypto community. As we can see many individuals are coming in to support the project, and it justifiable to the community and to the investors. Aslo, the team are always on the process of getting more investors to sustain this project till the end.
Supporting the project is giving the project more opportunities to achieve their mission without having any problem that they would be facing.
Yes, as of this time since the project is still on growing process we really need to support andhave faith that the team can make  everything in their power to achieve the goal together.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

And due to the fact that the project will begin to conserve land resources, many nature advocates will necessarily start supporting the platform and will be calling for themselves and other new users.
Yes the environmental advocates will be one of the first people will support the project knowing that what we do or done in the environment will eventually return to as people and we are now suffering the mismanagement and abused we did  to the environment.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

That is true, this project is a very big hepls to the community it serves as a service to the people that who wast to have a clean environment. The team focus to the cleanliness and that would be great project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

That is true, this project is a very big hepls to the community it serves as a service to the people that who wast to have a clean environment. The team focus to the cleanliness and that would be great project.
If such projects will become more and more in the near future, then humanity has a good chance to extend the life of our planet as much as possible. I hope the state bodies will approve cryptocurrency enthusiasm.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

I strongly believe your statement mate. The project is doing well  and truly stunning. The ideas are unique and able to attract the audience attention because of one of a kind offers  and ideas. Hopefully they will be able to approach and  top and enjoy success.

Yeah! rigt it trully improves the progress and productivity of the project. Well we need to follow the steps of the project but it shows how wonderful does the flow of the peoject.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Yes the environmental advocates will be one of the first people will support the project knowing that what we do or done in the environment will eventually return to as people and we are now suffering the mismanagement and abused we did  to the environment.

Yes, we are the one who contributed the pollution to our environment and it hurts to see that we still doing the same thing over and over again. We must show respect and response to the needs of our ecosystem so that the next generation will do same thing.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Yeah! rigt it trully improves the progress and productivity of the project. Well we need to follow the steps of the project but it shows how wonderful does the flow of the peoject.
The true improvement about the project is they willing to take some opportunities to let us find more uniqueness in the project
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

Support is also of different calibers. In order to actively develop the project and become more popular, support from users must be of high quality, because the weak implementation of advertising and its wrong organization can cause a flurry of negativity.
I'm not usually support a project which has a great meaning in the future like p2pep. I wish they could give us a great return once it hit an exchange.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

Now, in this market, to raise enough funds for the project, the team definitely need to conduct a very good advertising to promote their business plan. I think this is an important moment now.
They does. They do have a great way to advertise, just look how many peoples here wanted to view and comment about the P2PEP.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

If such projects will become more and more in the near future, then humanity has a good chance to extend the life of our planet as much as possible. I hope the state bodies will approve cryptocurrency enthusiasm.
Well, but. In my religion our earth won't stay longer this time because of the human itself and it's a destiny that our earth can be destroyed.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Well, but. In my religion our earth won't stay longer this time because of the human itself and it's a destiny that our earth can be destroyed.
P2pep is trying to change the energy use to maintain the world not to extend the lifetime world as it is not our hand.They are trying to save energy as long as live to use it for our good
ibragimovaidar1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

I think you are going in the right direction. I'm very interested in your idea, I will follow yours. Smiley

telegram @nrpyp
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

Yeah right. Not to mention the willingness of the team to help many people. I can see that the team is not priority to earn a lot of money, instead they are focusing how can they help the economy, industry and environment.
Such conscientious developers are getting smaller every day. Recently, crypto has a lot of bad people who just want to cash in at someone else's expense. Many ICOs simply collect money and do not launch any project at all.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

I think you are going in the right direction. I'm very interested in your idea, I will follow yours. Smiley

telegram @nrpyp
I'm not sure about what you are trying to say but I wonder why you have to give your personal telegram username?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: