Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:57:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.
The environment will be happy because as is the project can be a futurist of the earth. The earth can be saved also because of this project.
Yes, absolutely a project like this is very helpful for nature. I think everyone has to do support this project to save the earth.
Precisely the project ideas are much more amazing in the sense that ypu are helping the environment while you also earning. This idea was accepted by many because of the extraordinary concept that could bring environment to more cleaner than to let it die.
The project is based on a great environmental idea which will help the nature as well making great clean energy from it. The team behind the project looks very hardworking and futurist which has make the great platform to produce clean energy without harming the nature.
I assumed that this project was developed and created by people who was aiming for the welfare of the environment. This project well keep as aware and be more responsible to conserve the mother nature. The clean energy will eventually give as the chance to save nature and earn for our future.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.
The environment will be happy because as is the project can be a futurist of the earth. The earth can be saved also because of this project.
For the project to be able to translate reality into reality for a long time, the entire community will have to spread the information about it so that the platform does not disappear in the next few years.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

Yeah right. Not to mention the willingness of the team to help many people. I can see that the team is not priority to earn a lot of money, instead they are focusing how can they help the economy, industry and environment.
Yes, I gues their main goal is to help saving the environment. Helping the environment is the best way to have mlre safer life and healthyeenvironment in the future. If we want to have future we must work on conservation in this present time so environment will be preserved for the next generation.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

Yes, absolutely a project like this is very helpful for nature. I think everyone has to do support this project to save the earth.
Precisely the project ideas are much more amazing in the sense that ypu are helping the environment while you also earning. This idea was accepted by many because of the extraordinary concept that could bring environment to more cleaner than to let it die.
The project is based on a great environmental idea which will help the nature as well making great clean energy from it. The team behind the project looks very hardworking and futurist which has make the great platform to produce clean energy without harming the nature.

You are right! This project is not base on gaining profit but also it helps our environment which makes it unique or shall we say different from others because of the idea that helps making a clean energy in our nature. I am sure that this will be successful and many will support this project because of its uniqueness from others.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

For the project to be able to translate reality into reality for a long time, the entire community will have to spread the information about it so that the platform does not disappear in the next few years.

Well in that case there's nothing to worry about the sharing the information containing this project. There are alot of ways on how to share this information in to the community because many site in the enternet where you can spread this your thoughts.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

I assumed that this project was developed and created by people who was aiming for the welfare of the environment. This project well keep as aware and be more responsible to conserve the mother nature. The clean energy will eventually give as the chance to save nature and earn for our future.
In any case, our children and people from poor countries will be grateful to us for preserving and improving the environment. The project at the moment needs active support by disseminating information in all possible ways.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Well in that case there's nothing to worry about the sharing the information containing this project. There are alot of ways on how to share this information in to the community because many site in the enternet where you can spread this your thoughts.

Sharing is always good but it will depends to the project that is given by the team. Please be always aware what will be the needs and pursue to the most important part of the project. I guess the community will surely economize and let investors in.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Dont just assumed but free to feel what is the real things happinings in this moment. Yet we dont know what is the level of the project but is positively increasing. As of now atleast we are connecting everything for good reason. This project is very helpful to the mother nature where to adopt to help.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

Agree. The sharing of information is good which can help each and everyone connect and will spread the words and information of the project. Will easily to make people and investors aware the project updates and progress.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team takes the great initiative to produce clean energy without harming the nature. The project is consistently spreading the awareness of the nature towards the people.

vickycoin05

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team takes the great initiative to produce clean energy without harming the nature. The project is consistently spreading the awareness of the nature towards the people.
Absolutely true. The project is creating its name in the market and slowly became more popular and famous. The constant spreading of its attachments of good ideas and inspiration of conservation the environment makes is more beautiful in the eyes of crypto community.
HMember

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

Dont just assumed but free to feel what is the real things happinings in this moment. Yet we dont know what is the level of the project but is positively increasing. As of now atleast we are connecting everything for good reason. This project is very helpful to the mother nature where to adopt to help.
Since there are very few such projects, we have nothing left to do to support each of them, in which case there is a probability of success for one of them. If we really want a healthy planet, then we will support the project who than can.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

True, as the team created this project it is not based on gaining high profit but also it shows care to our environment. This make it unique and attractive to others. It helps us also to be aware in our sorroundings. I am sure this will become more successful soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

I think you are going in the right direction. I'm very interested in your idea, I will follow yours. Smiley

telegram @nrpyp
I'm not sure about what you are trying to say but I wonder why you have to give your personal telegram username?
Giving the telegram username means he/she want to promote his/her telegram but I do not know what kind of promote he/she uses.
I think he indicated his telegram name so that the team contacted him personally and they could discuss the project topic together, about its modernization and adding functions.

That is great to know it means it would be easy for us to communicate. Well communication is very important and it is really need to keep on touch to each other we will be able to achieve the point of view or the goal.
Communication is a human characteristic so without communication between each human then it's not deserved to be called a human though.
Actually that's the main reason why human are unique from other species in the world because we have the talent, skill and intelligence that is not available in all life form of the world. Means that wee are above and consider as the main character in each scenes, we can be the destroyer and the protector. The communications to make this project a success is very important
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

I think you are going in the right direction. I'm very interested in your idea, I will follow yours. Smiley

telegram @nrpyp
I'm not sure about what you are trying to say but I wonder why you have to give your personal telegram username?
Giving the telegram username means he/she want to promote his/her telegram but I do not know what kind of promote he/she uses.
I think he indicated his telegram name so that the team contacted him personally and they could discuss the project topic together, about its modernization and adding functions.

That is great to know it means it would be easy for us to communicate. Well communication is very important and it is really need to keep on touch to each other we will be able to achieve the point of view or the goal.
Communication is a human characteristic so without communication between each human then it's not deserved to be called a human though.
Actually that's the main reason why human are unique from other species in the world because we have the talent, skill and intelligence that is not available in all life form of the world. Means that wee are above and consider as the main character in each scenes, we can be the destroyer and the protector. The communications to make this project a success is very important

It's wonderful that not all people have completely degraded and are trying to take care of the future generation of people, our children, because they will also need to live on this planet, whose climate is constantly deteriorating due to the human factor.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

True, as the team created this project it is not based on gaining high profit but also it shows care to our environment. This make it unique and attractive to others. It helps us also to be aware in our sorroundings. I am sure this will become more successful soon.

Welfare of the environment is one of the goals of this project, we saw how our ecosystem drowned out by the pollution that we throw away. Maybe with the presence of this project many will have a deep understanding of the importance of our environment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

telegram @nrpyp

It's wonderful that not all people have completely degraded and are trying to take care of the future generation of people, our children, because they will also need to live on this planet, whose climate is constantly deteriorating due to the human factor.
You are right, and such people are daily fewer and fewer. Too few people really care about the problem of contaminating the land and its rather rapid destruction.  I think this project will broaden the horizons of these people.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

I strongly believe your statement mate. The project is doing well  and truly stunning. The ideas are unique and able to attract the audience attention because of one of a kind offers  and ideas. Hopefully they will be able to approach and  top and enjoy success.
Yeah in fact, the number of people attracted to this project is continuously increasing and it is a good thing for the team and for the whole project. The team just need to continue and exert more effort as well as the supporters.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

telegram @nrpyp
Hopefully the one who this telegram username was able to make it. Hopefully he or she was able to adress the issues and clarifications that he or she is looking for. Moreover might team is now assessing his concerns to  ake things clearer and understandable.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I strongly believe your statement mate. The project is doing well  and truly stunning. The ideas are unique and able to attract the audience attention because of one of a kind offers  and ideas. Hopefully they will be able to approach and  top and enjoy success.
Yeah in fact, the number of people attracted to this project is continuously increasing and it is a good thing for the team and for the whole project. The team just need to continue and exert more effort as well as the supporters.

That is true to life, as I have seen and observed their are different form of investors but they have the same goal to become more successful and earn bigger profit. Well this project guided them to take a risk for some reason because they have seen a future on it  That is a cool strategy for them to have a good result trust is the most important weapon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: