Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.
The environment will be happy because as is the project can be a futurist of the earth. The earth can be saved also because of this project.
Yes, absolutely a project like this is very helpful for nature. I think everyone has to do support this project to save the earth.
Precisely the project ideas are much more amazing in the sense that ypu are helping the environment while you also earning. This idea was accepted by many because of the extraordinary concept that could bring environment to more cleaner than to let it die.
The project is based on a great environmental idea which will help the nature as well making great clean energy from it. The team behind the project looks very hardworking and futurist which has make the great platform to produce clean energy without harming the nature.
I assumed that this project was developed and created by people who was aiming for the welfare of the environment. This project well keep as aware and be more responsible to conserve the mother nature. The clean energy will eventually give as the chance to save nature and earn for our future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team takes the great initiative to produce clean energy without harming the nature. The project is consistently spreading the awareness of the nature towards the people.

That is the most improtant thing to produce a project which is leading to clean the environment because it is the most important part to elaborate what is the needs of the community and also the people living. The importance of generating the cleanliness is for good of everyone.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.

Absolutely, this project will provide good services not just for the community but also to the environment. The team are capable enough to do this things for the welfare of our environment that has been damaged by the human being.
I strongly believe your statement mate. The project is doing well  and truly stunning. The ideas are unique and able to attract the audience attention because of one of a kind offers  and ideas. Hopefully they will be able to approach and  top and enjoy success.
Yeah in fact, the number of people attracted to this project is continuously increasing and it is a good thing for the team and for the whole project. The team just need to continue and exert more effort as well as the supporters.

That is true to life, as I have seen and observed their are different form of investors but they have the same goal to become more successful and earn bigger profit. Well this project guided them to take a risk for some reason because they have seen a future on it  That is a cool strategy for them to have a good result trust is the most important weapon.
Yes, I believe you. This is bussiness and a chance to help the environment. All the participants and investors are aiming for all the positive outcome in each project that they  participated. GOod profits at the end of all projects. The strong community and will organize project will be the keys  for success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

The environment will be happy because as is the project can be a futurist of the earth. The earth can be saved also because of this project.
Yes, absolutely a project like this is very helpful for nature. I think everyone has to do support this project to save the earth.
Precisely the project ideas are much more amazing in the sense that ypu are helping the environment while you also earning. This idea was accepted by many because of the extraordinary concept that could bring environment to more cleaner than to let it die.
The project is based on a great environmental idea which will help the nature as well making great clean energy from it. The team behind the project looks very hardworking and futurist which has make the great platform to produce clean energy without harming the nature.
I assumed that this project was developed and created by people who was aiming for the welfare of the environment. This project well keep as aware and be more responsible to conserve the mother nature. The clean energy will eventually give as the chance to save nature and earn for our future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team takes the great initiative to produce clean energy without harming the nature. The project is consistently spreading the awareness of the nature towards the people.

That is the most improtant thing to produce a project which is leading to clean the environment because it is the most important part to elaborate what is the needs of the community and also the people living. The importance of generating the cleanliness is for good of everyone.
Yes, exactly a project like this is very beneficial to save nature.The platform is making clean energy without harming the nature its a very big thing nowadays. So keep supporting to the project.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

Yeah! rigt it trully improves the progress and productivity of the project. Well we need to follow the steps of the project but it shows how wonderful does the flow of the peoject.
The true improvement about the project is they willing to take some opportunities to let us find more uniqueness in the project
Agree the true achievements is when they are able to do the two things at the same time which is the bussiness and keeping the eenvironment more healthier for the future andfor next generation. This is quite ambitious and hard but hopefully the project team well achieve the best out of everything specialy with regards the project success.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

Yes, exactly a project like this is very beneficial to save nature.The platform is making clean energy without harming the nature its a very big thing nowadays. So keep supporting to the project.
I think that the project will have some problems with the government, since they will not want to lose profits that they have from mining and other harmful industries for the planet.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

Dont just assumed but free to feel what is the real things happinings in this moment. Yet we dont know what is the level of the project but is positively increasing. As of now atleast we are connecting everything for good reason. This project is very helpful to the mother nature where to adopt to help.

We can know already what's the aim of the developer they have double purpose where they can help such as lessen global warming and gives profit to tge people. This is the reason why the number of supporters is increasing. Hoping for the success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Yeah! rigt it trully improves the progress and productivity of the project. Well we need to follow the steps of the project but it shows how wonderful does the flow of the peoject.
The true improvement about the project is they willing to take some opportunities to let us find more uniqueness in the project
Agree the true achievements is when they are able to do the two things at the same time which is the bussiness and keeping the eenvironment more healthier for the future andfor next generation. This is quite ambitious and hard but hopefully the project team well achieve the best out of everything specialy with regards the project success.

It could be so hard for the team to do that job simultaneously knowing that their main challenge are the people living in the community and make abuse of the environment. Maybe they should start to make a good role model to the society to have a successful project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

It could be so hard for the team to do that job simultaneously knowing that their main challenge are the people living in the community and make abuse of the environment. Maybe they should start to make a good role model to the society to have a successful project.
If the developer started the project, then he is confident in his abilities and in any case he will not lose his hands in the half way of development. The support of the community is also very important.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Yes, you have a point mate. Its very hard to implement this project if the existing problem is the people that continuously abusing and creating bad doings against the environment. Its a huge challenge for the team and developers to do the job with any hassle and barriers. I wish the team a good luck and may the good time will flow in their favor.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Yes, you have a point mate. Its very hard to implement this project if the existing problem is the people that continuously abusing and creating bad doings against the environment. Its a huge challenge for the team and developers to do the job with any hassle and barriers. I wish the team a good luck and may the good time will flow in their favor.
Yes, exactly its very hard to implement the project because so many people are consistently harming the environment for their use. But the development team looks so experienced to handle the situation and I really hope they will make this development successful.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Yes, exactly its very hard to implement the project because so many people are consistently harming the environment for their use. But the development team looks so experienced to handle the situation and I really hope they will make this development successful.
I think the best thing that the team can do as of now is start to creat some ideas and concrete plans on how they can do the project concept exceptional of all the humps and barriers. They can do some research on how to make implementation easy. I will continue to follow this project untilthe end and witness how they will change and improve the environment while earning at the same time.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

That is true, because in implementing the project without the exact platform that the team established the problem will getting huge and the problem will get together and stuck into a particular situations. For sure the team will not left behind the project instead will help hand to raise so that eveyone can gain profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

I think the best thing that the team can do as of now is start to creat some ideas and concrete plans on how they can do the project concept exceptional of all the humps and barriers. They can do some research on how to make implementation easy. I will continue to follow this project untilthe end and witness how they will change and improve the environment while earning at the same time.

You might be correct mate, but it can be an innovation. In my own idea it should undergo an adviser so that you will know and notice what are the important things that needs to recover. Ideas are all correct but it needs to exercise your ideas too so that it would expand and learn through responding to others learnings from one another.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

If the developer started the project, then he is confident in his abilities and in any case he will not lose his hands in the half way of development. The support of the community is also very important.
Actually I do believe with the project teams and developers capacity to bring this project to the top. They can make things possible and do everything under their power to achieved the plans and goals of the project. The strong community will help the project to have more investors and increase the funds.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Implementing the project needs more good doings in order to be successful. The lucky in here, is that beside from having a good project it has a well experienced team who can easily manage what the right thing to do in a situation.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

Actually I do believe with the project teams and developers capacity to bring this project to the top. They can make things possible and do everything under their power to achieved the plans and goals of the project. The strong community will help the project to have more investors and increase the funds.
In the era of advertising, developers really have their hands untied and, with due perseverance and knowledge, which ads are better for the consumer, they will be able to attract the necessary number of investors to the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

Implementing the project needs more good doings in order to be successful. The lucky in here, is that beside from having a good project it has a well experienced team who can easily manage what the right thing to do in a situation.

Thats the good thing about the existence of the project because they have the excellent individuals who are sharing their expertise to help this project. The team has a lot to do on this platform because this is a serious problem in the ecosystem that need to give full attention.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Perhaps there will be a banal chain reaction and people will simply begin to impose information on this wonderful project to each other, thereby the community will grow very well.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Perhaps there will be a banal chain reaction and people will simply begin to impose information on this wonderful project to each other, thereby the community will grow very well.

Well their will always have an assurance that this project will be productive it is because the team did not delay to improve the project well it is because it has the capacity to give the needs and see to it that it moves to another level. In the other hand this project is very helpful to the community as well as to us.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

That is true aside from harming the environment many people also did not care about the cleanliness and for the improvement of the project because they bare in their mind that it is just an extra effort to do. Aside from that they did not anything that beyond their control. Well people will change and it is up to them if they can help in their own way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: