Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27002 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
Yes, the informations provided are accurate and up-to-date. The project keeps on growing and making things favorable to their side. The team are responsible enough to run tgis project. I am completely confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work.
Most likely the team realizes as far as it is important to be fast and to answer questions of community and to cooperate with it. Such approach comes into a certain contact between investors and team of the platform.
The strong communication and interaction in both parties are very important. They should establish and create good strategy to keep the support and cooperation alive. One project is not only compose of team members and developers there should be the participation of supporters and investors one can't consider a success if its community is weak and no established relationship with the people around it.

Right it should be done like that to have a great opportunity to the cryptomarket. The frequent updates and information will help to have a firm connection between the two parties and will also help to sustain their platform in the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Subwagema

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising business good luck and success!!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising business good luck and success!!
A promising business can make a better profit for our future and its an awesome thing that we could get profits just buy holding their tokens and see many profits are coming in to you wallet.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Yeah, indeed. Moreover, if they can collect more funds then they have a great strategy for increasing the investor's amount to an unpredictable amount. I wish they could do it before the ends of the ICO.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

A promising business can make a better profit for our future and its an awesome thing that we could get profits just buy holding their tokens and see many profits are coming in to you wallet.

Yes, but not all business will have a bright future since it's still dependent on the strategy of the dev team. Many projects are having a good platform but they are not successful because of the people that working on that project was not compatible.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
Yes, the informations provided are accurate and up-to-date. The project keeps on growing and making things favorable to their side. The team are responsible enough to run tgis project. I am completely confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work.
Most likely the team realizes as far as it is important to be fast and to answer questions of community and to cooperate with it. Such approach comes into a certain contact between investors and team of the platform.
I'm not sure about the discussion that you are discussing but I'm pretty sure you are giving a gratitude the developer. That's a great idea in order to increase the happiness of the developer, good thing about it.
In my opinion appreciating someone's work will boost and increase their confidence and self trust. I am not telling that we need to tell them all the time but we most also be sensitive. Appreciating them well give them encouragement to do more and make their job better.
Indeed. Appreciating people work would give them a gratitude and happiness that could make them to do that again once more. I hope they could be happily serve all the people here.
The greatest joy for the developer is support from the community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.
Yes, I agree with you, the team constantly provides updates on the project. And also the community members and investors has been supporting the project since from the beginning. This kind of understanding between developers and community members will help the project on its growth.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
It happens and will happen in the future. The governments of various countries for the unclear reasons block to citizens access to cryptocurrency, however it is necessary to rejoice that who has to them an access.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:44:34 PM by vickycoin05

I'm not sure about the discussion that you are discussing but I'm pretty sure you are giving a gratitude the developer. That's a great idea in order to increase the happiness of the developer, good thing about it.
In my opinion appreciating someone's work will boost and increase their confidence and self trust. I am not telling that we need to tell them all the time but we most also be sensitive. Appreciating them well give them encouragement to do more and make their job better.
Indeed. Appreciating people work would give them a gratitude and happiness that could make them to do that again once more. I hope they could be happily serve all the people here.
The greatest joy for the developer is support from the community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.
Yes, I agree with you, the team constantly provides updates on the project. And also the community members and investors has been supporting the project since from the beginning. This kind of understanding between developers and community members will help the project on its growth.
Yes, the community is always there to support the project. The community is continuously growing as well as the project. The active set of team members helps the project alot in many ways. They are the back bone of each project, project can't stand and will able to grow without the competitive and excellent team. The project is tracking the proper road for success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The community behind the project is very supportive. And according to time it is increasing so speedily. Because of the supportive team very soon the project is going to become successful.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
It happens and will happen in the future. The governments of various countries for the unclear reasons block to citizens access to cryptocurrency, however it is necessary to rejoice that who has to them an access.
Well those are what we called challenges for making each and everyone to learn and grow. Each country has its it's own set of rules and regulations which we need to understand and respect.  It is just happened that South Korea was one of it. Very sad to hear about what happened but there is nothing more we can do for it. However what we need to do is pray that it won't repeat and will happened the same things to us and some of our friends from other country.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Yeah, indeed. Moreover, if they can collect more funds then they have a great strategy for increasing the investor's amount to an unpredictable amount. I wish they could do it before the ends of the ICO.
If the project will collect the huge amount of funds, this will help the project to grow and eventually increase the chances of success. If funds are available they can create varietyof mmarketing strategies and ideas to gain and attract more investors to joined and invest with the project.  A good quality of strategy needs an amount also, so if funds is available I am sure team can make effective and attractive advertisements for the project to increase the number of investors and supporters of the project.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

Yes, but not all business will have a bright future since it's still dependent on the strategy of the dev team. Many projects are having a good platform but they are not successful because of the people that working on that project was not compatible.

True, there are lots of project here in crypto market but not all successfully achieved each goals. It depends on the team how they do their job. Thay is why it is very important to have a good foundation such as a good platform and a hardwork, a well skilled team member because they can easily think and adjust to whatever problem they may encounter. I find it in this project those capabilities and such promising project. Looking forward for the success of this  project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

If the project will collect the huge amount of funds, this will help the project to grow and eventually increase the chances of success. If funds are available they can create varietyof mmarketing strategies and ideas to gain and attract more investors to joined and invest with the project.  A good quality of strategy needs an amount also, so if funds is available I am sure team can make effective and attractive advertisements for the project to increase the number of investors and supporters of the project.

I agree on you mate, there is always a big chances that the project will surely grow and increase the level of success in the investment of the investors. It is because the strategy is widely developed enough and increase the level of knowldge and understanding through hardwork and perseverance.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

Well those are what we called challenges for making each and everyone to learn and grow. Each country has its it's own set of rules and regulations which we need to understand and respect.  It is just happened that South Korea was one of it. Very sad to hear about what happened but there is nothing more we can do for it. However what we need to do is pray that it won't repeat and will happened the same things to us and some of our friends from other country.

In every project their is always chanllenges or obstacles that might affect the rate of investment. Each project will grow surely it is because the team did not stop to gain investors who will invest to the project. This type of project os really approchable and helpful to everyone.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest plan. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the idea’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
As option, however at the moment we won't receive the exact answer as to team still too early to think of such things. After start of the project the answer will be for certain received.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Frank_Eem

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
Investors don't need to afraid about the market situation.P2PEP already taken some steps to make their project unaffected from such a situation.
TechComputer

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
Investors don't need to afraid about the market situation.P2PEP already taken some steps to make their project unaffected from such a situation.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the people here are incredibly believe that the P2PEP won't get affected by the market since they were long-term project that needs more and more development and take more actions in real life.
MatthewGlo

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

Hey  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest plan. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the idea’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
Well, first of all, they will not support any multinational currencies or international currencies since the project is still on the startup period. They might be supporting on its coming day in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: