Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27004 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

Hey, everybody. After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the plan. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.

Everything that you have read in the whotepaper of this project is really true and compatible with us because it talks about how to maintain the cleanliness of our environment. The protection that the world needs from us is very important.

Yes, I agree with you, those written in their white papers is true. I also do what you did, after I knew everything I already conclude how promisimg and good the project is. It has a good foundation and planned it well. This project also is very unique because it can help not only to people but  the environment which is so good.

Not only for the help of environment but also for the help of the people who deal with this project, yet it will always undergo a process so that they can achieve the success in life. This project is to help clean the eenvironment which people stay for long and forever. It is clear to all that is why many of us trust this project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.

The Token Matrix is very helpful because it can be a guide in every details that might needs. The issues would always matter to the performance of the team and also base to the platform if it is set for the better improvement or not.
The team of developers is very clever as not each person will be able to think up it. The project is definitely distinguished from most of others.
Yes, exactly the development team has a good experience. Which is built a project like this to not only make a profit but also save the nature for the next generation.  The team has completely made this project different as compare to other projects.

I agree, this project was created not only for gaining a profit but also can help to stop global warming which can save nature for the next generation. Overall this project is very different from other project. Hoping for the success of this project.

Yes, this project is very much appreciated since it has a lot of people who are sharing their expertise and experience in making this project become more popular. Hopefully they will have a good time in the crypto community and to the investors.

Correct it is because this project has capabilities to acquire more knowledgable and expertise about cleaning enviroment which is very helpful all day long. Though their are circumstances that might affect in this project but for sure all positive thoughts are clear.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.

The Token Matrix is very helpful because it can be a guide in every details that might needs. The issues would always matter to the performance of the team and also base to the platform if it is set for the better improvement or not.
The team of developers is very clever as not each person will be able to think up it. The project is definitely distinguished from most of others.
Yes, exactly the development team has a good experience. Which is built a project like this to not only make a profit but also save the nature for the next generation.  The team has completely made this project different as compare to other projects.

I agree, this project was created not only for gaining a profit but also can help to stop global warming which can save nature for the next generation. Overall this project is very different from other project. Hoping for the success of this project.

Yes, this project is very much appreciated since it has a lot of people who are sharing their expertise and experience in making this project become more popular. Hopefully they will have a good time in the crypto community and to the investors.

Correct it is because this project has capabilities to acquire more knowledgable and expertise about cleaning enviroment which is very helpful all day long. Though their are circumstances that might affect in this project but for sure all positive thoughts are clear.
Such industry is simply necessary today as the problem with garbage only increases day after day. Something is necessary urgently with it to decide that in the future other generations have seen our planet in good shape too.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

Hey, everybody. After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the plan. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.

Everything that you have read in the whotepaper of this project is really true and compatible with us because it talks about how to maintain the cleanliness of our environment. The protection that the world needs from us is very important.

Yes, I agree with you, those written in their white papers is true. I also do what you did, after I knew everything I already conclude how promisimg and good the project is. It has a good foundation and planned it well. This project also is very unique because it can help not only to people but  the environment which is so good.

Not only for the help of environment but also for the help of the people who deal with this project, yet it will always undergo a process so that they can achieve the success in life. This project is to help clean the eenvironment which people stay for long and forever. It is clear to all that is why many of us trust this project.
Yeah, this help the environment in many ways. Might be the answer for the long environment issues. I see this project as long term project that will result to a fruitfuloutcome in the future. Profits will be become more possible.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

All projects that concerning and involving environment issues is my cup of tea. I love supporting this kinds of project because in my own little way I able to contribute little in saving and conserving the environment. I will continue to support this project until finale and project realization.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

All projects that concerning and involving environment issues is my cup of tea. I love supporting this kinds of project because in my own little way I able to contribute little in saving and conserving the environment. I will continue to support this project until finale and project realization.
Some projects really demand active support as they don't receive her necessary quantity even if they are worthy it. It is connected with the fact that the flow of projects is infinite and among bad are lost also good, perspective.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

For some reason for a long time there were no news about the project. What it it is connected with? How does there take place collecting ICO? Whether you take some measures for the further advertizing company?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Some projects really demand active support as they don't receive her necessary quantity even if they are worthy it. It is connected with the fact that the flow of projects is infinite and among bad are lost also good, perspective.

Support from people is very important, this project will not be in this level if the team not doing their best to achieve step by step their goal. In this project many are supporting ang investing because of its uniqueness and usefulness. It was created not only for the profit itself but for the usefulness of the environment. Surely it will be more successful in the future.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

Yeah, this help the environment in many ways. Might be the answer for the long environment issues. I see this project as long term project that will result to a fruitfuloutcome in the future. Profits will be become more possible.

The problem of our environment scattered throughout the year, and its really sad to see that there are still people who continue to abuse. This project aims to provide good towards our environment and this will not be happen into reality if it is not being supported by the community. So, the cooperation of the individuals are really appreciated if we really want a change and to have a clean and green environment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Support from people is very important, this project will not be in this level if the team not doing their best to achieve step by step their goal. In this project many are supporting ang investing because of its uniqueness and usefulness. It was created not only for the profit itself but for the usefulness of the environment. Surely it will be more successful in the future.
Yes, without the people the project wont be a success. The project is very promising and interesting in my personal opinion.  Hopefully the team will able to release some new updates and progress and eeverything about the project status, its been a while since they give updates.  People are very specific in project updates to see how project grow every day.
ramzi44

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

emmm , sounds interesting  , do you need any arabic translations
tannerchum

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

The problem of our environment scattered throughout the year, and its really sad to see that there are still people who continue to abuse. This project aims to provide good towards our environment and this will not be happen into reality if it is not being supported by the community. So, the cooperation of the individuals are really appreciated if we really want a change and to have a clean and green environment.

That might be true it is because their are people who continously abuse because they think they can earn from it. The environment now a days is not trustable becaus3 they can burn any ideas of other people.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

Yes, without the people the project wont be a success. The project is very promising and interesting in my personal opinion.  Hopefully the team will able to release some new updates and progress and eeverything about the project status, its been a while since they give updates.  People are very specific in project updates to see how project grow every day.

That is true the project success will always depends to the people the assurance of the success will depends to the person if they are hold hand get into the challenge. The grow of the team will be able to get into it because of add on learnings.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

That might be true it is because their are people who continously abuse because they think they can earn from it. The environment now a days is not trustable becaus3 they can burn any ideas of other people.
Very few people are concerned by this problem, unfortunately. People continue to break it and to influence negatively the atmosphere and the soil of our planet, is constant it polluting. I hope the project will get good support.

tannerchum

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

Very few people are concerned by this problem, unfortunately. People continue to break it and to influence negatively the atmosphere and the soil of our planet, is constant it polluting. I hope the project will get good support.

It is because they over think that it is useless at all and it is because they are lazy enough to undertake all the challenges that might reflect to the status of sacrifices. To the people who loves environment and we are one of that we look forward for the safety of the project and continously progress.

Morjana17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

As I see the project continously developed and progress stay strong. Well in simple explaination this project will keep booming and hit the standard form of the project because it capture everybodys heart that is because of what goodness that the project has. Eventually the team work hard at all.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Quite interesting project made with a better solution from the developer so that the developer can establish the whole process from the people around the world.
GromovSer

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

It is because they over think that it is useless at all and it is because they are lazy enough to undertake all the challenges that might reflect to the status of sacrifices. To the people who loves environment and we are one of that we look forward for the safety of the project and continously progress.
As they say ignorance of the law doesn't exempt from liability and all people who are unaffected by the nature are guilty of it. If everyone has thought of this problem, then the situation would be changed radically.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

As they say ignorance of the law doesn't exempt from liability and all people who are unaffected by the nature are guilty of it. If everyone has thought of this problem, then the situation would be changed radically.
Yes, whatever project that will launch in the market and the people wont stop abusing the nature, the problem wont stop. I think the best solution is punished all individuals that has liabilities in the destroying the environment a concrete law that will protect environment from abused and foolish individuals.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Quite interesting project made with a better solution from the developer so that the developer can establish the whole process from the people around the world.
Yes, indeed very interesting. The probable solution of our long time environmental issues. In fact the project gain various types of appreciation and it was great. Hopefully the project will be a success and so this can run and implemented soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: