Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35516 times)
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

I like Ether. Because it has a lot of benefits. You can use it as payment, or as an investment.
If you want to invest in altcoins, make sure you already have a information about that. Because not every altcoin can last long.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Ethereum is part of altcoin but I think Ethereum is the best altcoin, so I recommend it better to choose Ethereum because Ethereum coins are very promising in the future.
Nowadays ethereum can be said best altcoin so no need to hesitate to choose ethereum,
and certainly if we have ethereum then we will get a big profit,
but somehow we have to be patient to be able to get the profit
Ethereum is the number two currency when it comes to market cap and even in usage as a smart contract platform which makes it to top the list of every altcoin out there and that simply makes it a big shot in the cryptocurrency space as well after bitcoin. However, I am not a fan of putting all eggs in a basket. The idea of investment is to make research on projects that can be valuable and have some high level of demand based on their unique product and there are so many of them which makes me believe that diversifying into different altcoins as well as ethereum (which I should correct the OP that Ethereum is also an altcoin), would make a lot of sense.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Ethereum is part of altcoin but I think Ethereum is the best altcoin, so I recommend it better to choose Ethereum because Ethereum coins are very promising in the future.
Nowadays ethereum can be said best altcoin so no need to hesitate to choose ethereum,
and certainly if we have ethereum then we will get a big profit,
but somehow we have to be patient to be able to get the profit
Ethereum is the number two currency when it comes to market cap and even in usage as a smart contract platform which makes it to top the list of every altcoin out there and that simply makes it a big shot in the cryptocurrency space as well after bitcoin. However, I am not a fan of putting all eggs in a basket. The idea of investment is to make research on projects that can be valuable and have some high level of demand based on their unique product and there are so many of them which makes me believe that diversifying into different altcoins as well as ethereum (which I should correct the OP that Ethereum is also an altcoin), would make a lot of sense.
Indeed Ethereum is also one of altcoin, so I chose altcoin because I have ETH and some other altcoin but I know which altcoin performs well in the future. My own long-term investment is a good relationship in the Crypto platform so the right platform is always good to buy in the future journey.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

I would prefer to choose Ethereum, and I really so am more than ICO which take it as investments in comparison with altcoin. Ethereum will return to the arrangement and probably will even have higher price what was at peak, it is the checked and perspective altcoin.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Ethereum as part of altcoin so I prefer investing in ethereum and other altcoins. I am certain on ethereum by holding it that I can sense I can earn profit. Aside from ethereum their is still altcoin to invest so we could search other good coin to have.

Etherium is a good choice of investment considering its stability compared to other altcoins and even bitcoin. But, if a greater possibility of return is the aim, it is also a wise idea to choose other altcoins. Just be careful on its selection.

Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

Ethereum as part of altcoin so I prefer investing in ethereum and other altcoins. I am certain on ethereum by holding it that I can sense I can earn profit. Aside from ethereum their is still altcoin to invest so we could search other good coin to have.

Etherium is a good choice of investment considering its stability compared to other altcoins and even bitcoin. But, if a greater possibility of return is the aim, it is also a wise idea to choose other altcoins. Just be careful on its selection.
Yes I personally also prefer to hold Altcoin because I know altcoin can be good anytime depending on Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin decreased altcoin also decreased so from that I think I prefer Alts but Ethereum is also good and can benefit fast premises because this coin has good growth
minefreak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

it depends. As you said hodl alts is more risky than hodl ETH. when the market is crashing like these days I prefer to hodl ETH rather than alts. Contrary, when the market pump I prefer to hodl alts rather than ETH, because probably some alts will make a bigger gain in %, so with the same capital I earn much more!
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
all depends on our self confidence, but if I think we better believe both to get the maximum profit, ethereum or alt coin good to be an investment,

samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

ETH is a good long term hold, obviously the gains can be quicker with smaller coins but so can the losses, I prefer to find new ICOs than invest in existing small cap coins.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

In my case., its better to make some money in investing altcoins and then when you make it, transfer your money to ether.,i believe this is the best way to earn more ether, because i am using this strategy for almost 3 months, im investing the tokens during ICO and when the token be listed on exchanges i immediately sell the tokens when it is pumping and stored my earnings into my ether accounts.

Sorry for my method, but this is working with me.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

For me, it is both coins are good to hold. Volatility of Ethereum prices is higher that altcoin. Ethereum also is the second major coins with a lot of demand. While altcoin price depends on bitcoin price.if bitcoin is high altcoins also high in price. So better to divide your investment in both coins.
hasonmmo4055

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

I think it's better to keep Ethereum now.  Ethereum tends to be more stable compared to other altcoins, perhaps because of the increasing use of ethereum.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

For your information, Ethereum is considered as an altcoin. Altcoin or Alternate coin are all coins aside from Bitcoin. Better make your statement straight first.
Altcoins with low value may give more profit than of Ethereum can give. This is because lower priced coins can increase in value much faster than Ethereum with high price. However, since Ethereum is a well established coin, many prefer a sure source of profit than gambling in other altcoins which are far more risky. Hold Ethereum and hold some other strong coins. This should be the best approach.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

When it comes to anything non-Bitcoin, the best het would be Ethereum. The volume of transactions per day can sustain the value of it. ETH can guarantee a no crash in the value. Whereas looking how altcoins move, it will also entice you to invest on them, just be cautious though and be vigilant as you'll never know when they will reach moon. But nonetheless, I will just go with ETH for long term holdings.
Well, I would not say the best bet would be Ethereum if you are to invest in any altcoin. Sure, Ethereum is good and I am not disputing that fact, but there are so many other projects that are even undervalued at this stage, which I believe for anyone who is smart enough, will be able to do some research and hold some of them as well.

Moreover, when it comes to long term holding without the fear of pump and dump with high level of volatility of most coins, Ethereum may be a good option but does not mean there are no other coins in this category.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

It's risky when we speak about Ether and you should be well prepared. On the other side are altcoins with their amount. In my opinion they're 1-2 project per 1-2 months. Recently read article on medium about big project check it out https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

I think holding altcoin is more beneficial than ether but holding altcoin takes at least 6 months if you want to benefit because altcoin greatly affects pump and dump, whereas ether has less risk because its price is relatively stable and more often used to buy altcoin
vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

I think it's better to keep Ethereum now, because altcoins falls very much. But USDT is the best choice at this time
nanajiana

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

I think it's better to keep Ethereum now, because altcoins falls very much. But USDT is the best choice at this time
etherium is indeed the right choice for investment. Although its price is up and down, don't worry eth very quickly for recovery and will give you a great advantage, because prices will be higher again.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Not all altcoins will give you a good profit in the end. Ethereum is better than altcoins because it is one of the better coin in the market. And it has a lot of potential. And it can give us a bigger profit than any other altcoins.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Rumhocker

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

Ethereum will always be the best coin on the market, sadly there are other coins that are good too but it does not mean that they all are pretty good enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: