Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35516 times)
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

Well, I'm very interested in the crypto currency Ethereum. It is and will be one of the most promising and popular digital coins. Which has sufficient potential and capabilities. In order to bypass the Bitcoin in the future.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Despite what is happening now on the market with the ETH project, I think that all the same it is interesting to buy exactly ETH at such cheap prices as today. You also understand that now you need to actively buy everything that is now on the market.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:44:58 PM

If the price of Ethereum falls, then and altcoins depreciate. Therefore ETH is completely connected with violas. But I vote for Ethereum because it will come to a good price soon, Vitalik will try to make that!

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:53:27 PM

Personally I choose solid altcoins with potentially better technology and perspectives than Ether. Smiley  If you want to be safe just buy bitcoin or go with more traditional investments like funds or deposit accounts.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:07:33 PM

The best approach to such dilemma is diversification at all times!
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:22:40 PM

It's better to hold both things. If you want to hold altcoins, you should be sure in them. That these coins won't disappear in the next month. Ethereum is more stable in my view.

Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:23:27 PM

Altcoins are really profitable if you buy a good one and the market is bullish but i would go for ethereum because right now it has more acceptability and price will go up soon.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:23:38 PM

I think without Bitcoin everything is a altcoin. Ethereum is a good token for investment specially after the ethereum 2.0 and Constantinople announcement. But now it's dumping a little bit again. So ethereum always a good choice for me in long term investment and so on. But for other altcoins which has the good market cap like ethereum is fine but those who have small marketcap is very risky. But this kind of coins always give larger profit. So invesing in a small car altcoin is good but first do some research on the token.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:23:50 PM

I know many people who earned good money from altcoins but still you can never rely on an alt to hold them for longterm. Sometimes i also invest in some altcoin but only if they are really promising. To be honest i prefer ethereum in this case.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:47:26 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
Ethereum is also an altcoin)
but I think altcoin just need to keep it a fundamental coin that will grow, but of course I think altcoins definitely need to take if you want to make money in the market!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:10:03 PM

Altcoins are also valued. Especially if you get the ones with good use case, it will also give good profit but as good as they are, i would choose ethereum over altcoins,this is because ethereum is more known and accepted, high use case value. Used by many exchanges.
Ethereum is definitely sure for me.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:01:11 AM

Altcoins are really profitable if you buy a good one and the market is bullish but i would go for ethereum because right now it has more acceptability and price will go up soon.

Yes, if selected, we will all choose altcoin, which is very cheap compared to before, and this is the opportunity to get it before their prices rise in the near future. And I agree that Ethereum is great for becoming rich  Grin Shocked

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:04:34 AM

Risk will never leave your life.
It is always with our decisions and whatever we do risks won't leave.
It is also the serious boundary to make you cripple or disable and do nothing.
Ethereum is a good investment and other altcoins that have enough investors and better platform execution.
Take the risk and invest confidently and carefully.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:05:03 AM

First of all, i have to say that ether is an altcoin. I think you mean other altcoins, as you say yes, the chances of making profit in other altcoins are very high but the risk is too much. The best is to prefer the ether to reduce the risk.

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:09:13 AM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

I agree with you that holding altcoin is more beneficial than ether. And it's important that you can hold more altcoin than ether at the time right now. You also understand that the crypto market is volatile, many altcoin is very cheap and you can buy many of them with benefits  Cheesy

Am I spamming? Report me!
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

First of all, i have to say that ether is an altcoin. I think you mean other altcoins, as you say yes, the chances of making profit in other altcoins are very high but the risk is too much. The best is to prefer the ether to reduce the risk.

To reduce risks, it is better not to invest in cryptocurrencies at all. And why do you think Ethereum is more preferable for investment?
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:31:54 AM

ethereum is a coin that I hold until now besides Bitcoin because these two coins are very good for the next few years, and the possibility of a good coin is ripples (XRP).
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:37:10 AM

No offense but I don't get the question or you just don't understand what is altcoins.
FYI, Ether is an altcoin and by you can check the full definition here > https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/altcoin.asphere for your reference.
If you invest in bitcoin and ETH, meaning you invested in bitcoin and a certain altcoin which is ETH, it's very simple, do some research, you need that to understand basic terms here

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:39:03 AM

Altcoins are riskier when ETher falls as altcoins far more than Ether, but at the same, altcoins are more beneficial when Ether is on rise or up as altcoins gives us more benefit than Ether.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:42:07 AM

In my point of view, it is better to buy and invest in ethereum since it has potential and guarabteed for a long term investment. Unlike altcoins that we might know just pump and dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: