Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:53:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2844 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

I think that's not true. Because for our country krypto one of their main income they easily get, and also now very many people use krypto for their daily needs, by way of trademark so it will be easier they get.
gstar - ross

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

It's because of such "news" that scare the masses and cause the prices to dip. That is something that the big boys love, cos they'll just buy in when it's very low and then hype it up again for the masses to be interested and re-enter. It is an ongoing cycle that seems to be working since forever haha
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Hhmm I thinks there is fake news or somepeople lost their money by their own mistake an spread the fake news -_-
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
It's possible that they are newcomers, that were in here just for the money, and don't really believe in crypto. I can understand them, but they are the ones making the wrong move, looking just at the short-term. Crypto will just continue to grow in the long-term.

patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

Left the cryptoworld, in my opinion to opinion, persons of no character who don't trust in the future and wanted only a bogastvo every minute. But it is their choice and it is impossible to condemn them for it, let there will be only those who is ready to go all the way.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?

Kind a wierd english for me OP got to read all the replies before I would understand what you ment  here.

So rephrasing this base on what others said because this is what I understand.

You have heard many people says that they move from earning real money to cryptocurrency, for me I never heard  of any one who just invest and grow money from crypto that comes from investing or earning real money.

First if you just did that it means you wasted money or rather you lose you money in the real world thats why you put everything to cryptocurrency. Now a days everyone see crypto a sign for good money to get it means you are now out from the real world because I believe nothing stays the same crypto who know it might stays or just one day cryptocurrency well go down and banished from the internet.

Also why do people spread those kind of news it is because that people stops everything in living in the real life.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

Is that right?

I think the main reason is frustration, when people entering here, they want to have an instant and big profit, and when they realised, that you need to work hard in order to earn at least something, they would just leave for good.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Is that right?
maybe they lost their assets while playing in the world of crypto. it may just be that reason that strongly underpins people to leave the dunua crypto.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

Some people are tired of red color and feel pessimistic now, so they cash out. But at the same time there are also new players, so we do not have to worry about it.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Is that right?

I think what you say is a very deliberate FUD. I think so far crypto is still popular even there are many lay people who are interested to get involved. but perhaps because the recent declines have caused a lot of panic.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

There are traders who, due to unsuccessful investment, lost a lot of money. I think that they were disappointed for this reason.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

Whoever is into crypto and he is getting it right, will never want to leave. Cryptocurrency cannot work out well for everyone. It only works for those who understand it. I also believe it involves one being wise, smart, knowledgeable and patients. Without these virtues and perhaps some others, one might not be able to last long in the system. So, i can invariably say that some are leaving because they know nothing about it , coupled with fear.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

Many came to crypto currency in the hope of quick earnings, and as we can see they can not stand the pressure that trade and market instability have on them.
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

I think it is true. All investments are now at a loss. Whether you are buying on the exchange or investing in ico, the loss has led many people to leave rather than enter. If you want to invest, please be prepared.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Only silly ones, most patient people know that the best is still to come and are hoarding the coins at the cheapest price seen in last year.

Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

I don't think the people move out from crypto currency if they know how to invest or trading and etc, there is the possibilities you will get rich here in crypto currency if you always have the patience what ever you do. Don't rush it if you want big profit.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

People love hype. Now it's hard times and some people are gone, but when the situation improves, we will immediately see the influx of new participants.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Is that right?

Yes it's true a lot of people leave many new ones show up. Latter ones demonstrate surplus (take a look at number of ICOs in 2016/17, reached hard cap and so on).
Crypto just getting warmed up Cool
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

It is probably they give up easily on earning money whenever the market goes red or the market is playing with us. They lack information about how cryptocurrency works and they believe that they're just losing money even though it is really a part of the process on earning money here.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

Is that right?
As the prices on the crypto-currency market decline, such news and panic are normal. It's good that you are interested in and ask advice from more experienced users. You do not need to panic, the market will soon recover, and coin prices will start to rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: