Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

that's not newest think in the world. people are move out, people are move in, that's the how markets work all the time.
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

Perhaps the loss of all their savings and disappointment in the crypto currency forced people to leave the world of crypto-currencies, or may not want to wait for a long time to recover the market.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
This is not surprising, the market has been falling for a long time. People are constantly losing their money (someone last). Therefore, they do not want to participate in this anymore. But when the market turns around and starts growing I'm sure that more people will come

Some people could not bear it. They invested their money in the crypto, and the market starts to fall. naturally, many of the investors, especially the beginners, felt frustrated and they left this business.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
This is not surprising, the market has been falling for a long time. People are constantly losing their money (someone last). Therefore, they do not want to participate in this anymore. But when the market turns around and starts growing I'm sure that more people will come

I do not know what is really their reason behind leaving crypto, maybe they are afraid to loose their investments because day by day the price in the market is falling, but I am sure if the market price goes up again they will change their mind and will continue to use crypto...
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

They are leaving it because no one wants to be in the market that is heavily controled and manipulated by few individuals(companies)like bitffinex with its tether crew or bitmain with jihan wu and roger ver.Have in mind that a lot of people got in crypto durring the 15-20k btc run and that they lost a lot because of it
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

People realy move out from the crypto, the market cap has decreased now but it may be better for us on the long term. I don't think that this is the end of the bitcoin and the altcoin, it's just a cycle, everything is changing, countries and governments discuss of crypto; to me it's a pretty good signal

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

Yes, I have a lot of people around to help me get the money out of the cryptocurrency. They believe that the cryptocurrency will come in August. It may be that there will be very good gains next year.
I the mood at all at the end - the beginning of the year. But even in this situation, I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency for a long time. Even now there are opportunities to earn in the market.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

Now is not the best situation in the market , but this is not a reason to leave the crypto currency - you just need to be patient - it will still work out. Maybe because of this, some go out of this earnings
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Many strategies for success in this field. I think everyone has at least one common goal, which is to buy coins at a cheap price and sell them at a higher price. Perhaps this kind of news will be bought by some people with panic. And if panic happens, some others get ready to buy coins because the price has been corrected.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

Is that right?

I think because the bitcoin price keeps falling lately and those people who spread such news are lossing faith. Thinking that bitcoin will continue to fall down. Anyone has the right to do that because nobody force them to stay in cryptocurrency but hoping they will not regret their decisions afterwards. Me, I choose to go with the flow.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

The increasing number of scams and failed projects are some of the reason, in addition to the government regulations that seriously unsettl;e the markets. As some leave, others come in. It can really be disturbing, but it's understandable because cryptocurrency is still in its infanthood.

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

I think this is normal. When the market falls, many people will leave the cryptocurrency. They are all speculators. This is normal. When the market goes up, they will return to invest.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

because of the recent crash, people now stays away from cryptocurrency to save their savings. They will comeback after the market recovers from the crash and the market will go back on track.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

It is nothing but just FUD in my point of view. In many report, I have found that number of traders are increasing rapidly around the world. So I believe people are more engaging with the cryptocurrency.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Is that right?

Those people are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and that is the reason why they are leaving, if you are a good trader then this is your best opportunity to invest because the market price is decreasing and wait for the value to increase again before selling within just a few months maybe.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

The only people moving out of cryptocurrencies are those people who are here for getting rich quick. And when they aren't able to do it they are panic selling and getting out. Crypto markets doesn't need such people and it's better that such week hands are leaving. Also crypto market is adding more people than those who are moving out.

AVAMONEY

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

I'm not sure if people leave the cryptocurrency. But If there is, the reason maybe the are tired, they don't have a patience, they cannot wait for longer to get profit, or maybe the got scam, so they don't wanna try it again then they are leave. Many people are leaving because their loss so much and those people are thingking in just short term profit in it. Well that compareable with their mindset and get off in this kind of investment. But its okay. Not all people can survive in cryptocurrency. Just who wants to study,work hard, and get up from failure will be get lots of profit.
Bitknick

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

In my opinion, people leave simply because they do not get the desired result in a short time ...
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Winning with bitcoin fever could only those who came into this business before it became very popular. Those who entered the number of investors later, burned out. People who want to get rich quickly realized that after a sharp rise in the cost of crypto currency, a recession often follows, and such risky investments will not lead to enrichment.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

I do not think so. If you managed to earn one time on a cryptocurrency market, then you will not leave. The cryptocurrency market as drug and as far as I see become more and more people here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: