Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:35 AM

I never heard this kind of news, some of them just leave for a while because the market situation is not too good and they can't get the profit from market, usually people leave crypto because losing money so they are losing hope to get the profit that they want, when people pissed off and stressed out, they intend to spread this kind of news so no one get the profit and want to make the market crash even worse
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

maybe they sell to reduce more loses and buy again when it will start to go up. when someone sell their coins the other will follow and will create an avalanche.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:02:08 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I think most of the left are the ones that joined during the hype period. Hoping that they will also get big opportunity from it. But realized that the market is dipping and very bearish. Afraid that the downward trend will stay for years or will collapse.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

A lot of people have really left the encryption market recently, because the market has fallen off a lot recently, they have changed their passwords to USDT, but that's only a matter of time. If the market picks up again, more people will join.
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

I think they do not go away, many simply stop believing in the cryptocurrency without enduring such a long "red" market!!! The crypto market does not tolerate weaklings and weeds them out! Those who will remain-the wins) Wink
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

The reason they move out from crypto is because they do not ready with the high fluktuacion, and they can not handle it. Make invest in crypto should be has knowledge , and if does not have it should be follow some financial adviser to avoid loss. They just afraid lossing money.

Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because of reasons that do not depend on you  Cheesy
Its true. Loss money in cryptocurrency is possible if we dont know how to handle this.
Even expert people has loss also sometime. Imagine newbie just jump without knowledge and have greedy to make money quick? What they will have? Loss of course.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
how many people leave cryptocurrency?
is not it the right time for us to buy coins and fill our wallet with cryptocurrency?
cheap prices, and certainly will recover in a few weeks

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because of reasons that do not depend on you  Cheesy
Its true. Loss money in cryptocurrency is possible if we dont know how to handle this.
Even expert people has loss also sometime. Imagine newbie just jump without knowledge and have greedy to make money quick? What they will have? Loss of course.
I don't ecpect that in this situation like now are many investors want to stay. because the truth is the more days or time that the cryptocurrency falling down and down, the more investors come out and quit in this industry. the dropping price of the cryptocurrency this year are not normal. so the others decide to quit and find a new thing. I am too, the cryptocurrency user's true believer ,if the price is still falling down until july. maybe I'll finished only this year and go to another thing.
hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

Is that right?

actually every people have different,opinion why they should leave into the cryptocurrency world  and based on my knowing some of them leave because they thinks digital currency investment system is volatile and unpredictable and they dont want to accept failure of there bussiness,because as of now if you look up the market situation all crypto coins turns to red flags and people become panic thats why some are quitting and leave while some find another kind source of income,because they cannot overcome the pressure of continuing the cryptocurrency investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

Is that right?

I think most of the left are the ones that joined during the hype period. Hoping that they will also get big opportunity from it. But realized that the market is dipping and very bearish. Afraid that the downward trend will stay for years or will collapse.
Correct.  those are the people who are looking for quick money making machines are the ones who lose from this previous downtrend, without proper knowledge they got in the wrong timing, buying when the price is really high and now being trapped with the current downfall, for sure people  who have  a good knowledge about the situations will not move out right but instead will keep playing with this wild market and take the opportunities to gain much bigger profits.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

Is that right?
I don't think so. People who leave right now probably the ones who get shaken out during this correction after buying the ATH back in December. These people are newbies who thought crypto is a quick rich scheme and the only way for price to go is up. Simply wrong and nonsense.

It's a good thing for the ecosystem though to get rid of these people. They should learn fully about crypto first before even thinking of buying one.
heninur

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

Is that right?
I actually have never heard of a person who moved from cryptocurrency.
but if there were someone who moved from crypto, I think the reason was that the person was traumatized by losing the money invested, or because he did not have the time to focus on crypto because they had other jobs that spent their time.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

Many leave cryptocurrency because they don't see their future in crypto then they lose their money that they invested because they do not know how earn from crypto some others think that investing and making money in crypto is easy no it is not that easy because you should work hard to earn big. You also need to learn and study crypto first before earning big. Yes you can earn in hodling but it not always like that. You should still for it so that you can earn big.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

Is that right?

That is not a true news and no one is taking about that as such.

People are scared about the crypto currencies because they fail many times in the crypto currencies to achieve their goals of earning profits and thus out of fear they start leaving the crypto.

However, people those who fail in crypto currencies will always spread FUD news like this as they think they are right in understanding the crypto world where they think its not working at all. So just ignore them.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

I think they not leave the cryptocurrency but rather sell their coins  because of some FUD's and I've heard that there is some big people which is called coordinated whale that trying to control the market and makes some people to dump their coins.
aonfons

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

I think the market is being sold off for the past few days to move through World 2018, next month everything will bounce back.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:48:57 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 04:04:30 AM by vintages

You don't blame them for leaving, most of them are just frustrated because of the inconsistencies in the price fluctuations of bitcon most especially. Most investors expected that by now, they would have been made 'millions' or even be financially free after investing in bitcoin. Not every investor is highly patience enough to wait and hold on to gain from cryptocurrency.
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:50:41 AM

So much for the weak hands, but this is also expected when entering with a get rich quick mindset= get rekt in the wild wild west of crypto.
L00n3y

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
Maybe because they have lost faith in the whole industry due to the fact of continuing drop of prices that resulted for great loss on their part. One way of cutting losses is to get out of it but i think that it is not permanent for them and maybe just taking time off from crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: