Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

yes that is true, market conditions have fallen dramatically like this, the cause is certainly because many investors are leaving the crypto world because they do not believe it anymore, and the reason is because there are so many bad news about crypto that keep popping up, whereas very rarely good news that appear

Eventhough it seems that the market falls at worst stages, it doesn't mean people are backing out and discouraged. Maybe its was just a temporary corrections of the price, and I know eventually we'll be surviving and recover soon. We didn't know the exact time, because it can be surprising.

It is a temporary correction and things will get better soon, but I don't mind that people are leaving. I believe that crypto is for a people who have some balls and are ready to take risks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
tanveer01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

That are those people who Hit there own feet! They don't know the power of crypto and how crypto is making lives of people. Crypto is equal to bright future for me. The High rank members are proof of that! i think the main reason behind leaving cryptocurrency is falling of market. Those people don't want lose, but they don't know- if you ever get lose in your life, one day also came when life lift you up.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

if leaving crypto is sure to be there and negative news is added because they feel aggrieved when joining in crypto either in investment, search bounty and airdrop they feel did not get any profit what. but for those of us who still feel the market and continue to be patient will arrive when it gets big profits later this year.

madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

One of the main reasons why people leave the crypt is the loss of their money. Many enter the crypt for the purpose of quick profit, and because of this very often does not think through its actions, there is no strategy - and this led to the collapse.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

I think there is some that leave because they lose some profits in here and they dont think that they can profits from here or maybe it is taking too long but still it is your choice you can gain profits in here if you are clever enough
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Well,nobody is forcing somebody to join in cryptocurrency for this is decentralized and everyone has the discretion to  join or not. For us who are still in these industry means that we understand crypto and the financial benefits it brings to our lives. For those who left maybe they are no longer satisfied with the earnings and eventually when the market goes up they will join again.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

The main purpose of such corrections is to bring a person to such a state as you. If people have already decided to go out of crypto currency into fiat money, then this can mean only one thing. Soon, the trend reversal will begin.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

My personal opinion is that in cryptocurrencies, the current period is much more anticipated and dissociated than in the latter half of last year.
I think this is causing the market to shrink more and more as the writer cites the cryptocurrencies when the market is declining due to unstable factors, spreading overloaded or fake bad news there.
I still think that the market for cryptocurrencies is still unstable. Nowadays, there is no bad news, but I often see that bitcoin prices have risen so much that they can not reach stable prices.
If you analyze these things, it seems that the interest of the investors is a little lower, the risk is recognized, and the regulation is negative.
However, if the bitcoin is gradually recovering after a difficult period, these problems will be resolved at once.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

I think there is some that leave because they lose some profits in here and they dont think that they can profits from here or maybe it is taking too long but still it is your choice you can gain profits in here if you are clever enough
Yes, you are right, no one is forced to be in crypto, it is absolutely voluntary. And most likely, many will come back here when the market starts to grow, but they will miss the profit that they can have if they stay with us here.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

People are moving out from cryptocurrency maybe because they had bad or negative experience from cryptocurrency or they loss many money from crypto and think you can not really earn from it. But the truth is earning from cryptocurrency depends on how you utilize crypto well to be able to earn profit from it.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

People fear what they don't understand. Many investors got into the cryptocurrency space with the mindset of quick gains but were disappointed when they could not achieve this. Now people think Cryptocurrency is a scam but only time will tell.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

I don't think so why people move out from cryptocurrency but i never heared one of my friend who move out from crypto. Instead i know many people wants crypto and those who are already joined never ever says they want to leave but work hard.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

maybe they've lost a lot of money so decided to get out of cryotocurrency. we can only guess without knowing the exact reason, because I have not heard or seen it. or it could be because of a market that does not go green and they panic then leave crypto.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I don't think so why people move out from cryptocurrency but i never heared one of my friend who move out from crypto. Instead i know many people wants crypto and those who are already joined never ever says they want to leave but work hard.

I think the reports that there are people who are moving out in cryptocurrency investment is just a speculation because based on the data the number of people investment is going higher everyday.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

Is that right?
People constantly enter the world of crypto currency and leave it. The reasons for this may be different. Of course, after such a sharp drop in bitcoin and a half-year stagnation of the crypto-currency market, many lose patience and come out of the crypto currency. This should be considered an ordinary process. If the crypto-currency market starts to rise again, people will start to return to the crypto currency.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Well it's not people will come in and go out, some has negative experience due to the bear market and lost his/her saving, so they left because they don't believe in crypto anymore. But new people also coming in and investing.

troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

But I think the reason is that it's profitable for big players who want to buy coins as cheaply as possible! Remember, last year nobody knew about the currency crypto, People who only have the courage and deep conviction in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will remain and will be able to see the light and make a lot of money. It takes time and lots of effort guys.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Some people do not have appetite for bad news and  some do not have the strength to absorb shock hence, the need for an exit when it has to do with their finances.  I believe crypto space will stand its grounds when the right comes and only then will people leaving now come back to this space again. Somehow regrets will set in because milestone may have been achieved in their absence.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I think it is right. many investors have to leave the market because they cant be patient enough. Besides, they also cant stand anymore. I think we must wait until the end of this year to know clearly about the future of crypto

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Oh yeah there are people leaving the crypto venture, but I don't believe all of them are leaving for good. Have you realized that whenever the market pumps in some few hours, billions are added to the market cap? They're still around, just that they've decided to stay cold a while. Anyway some have also left for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: