Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
Uderlord

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Well, the investors who entered on 20 thousand dollars is clearly not the best mood now and maybe they thought that everything was gone and sell their assets for a song.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.
But the price and without such people slowly falls. Just the problem is that it is unknown what will happen to the cryptocurrency. Because the States, the majority, are neutral about it.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

Why do you think people would leave cryptocurrency if not for the spread of negative news. Yes....I know there are people who are spreading false news about Crypto instead of embracing it. These people are those who must have lost money due to greed on their part.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Yes, it's true that people leave, they want to make quick profits, and, of course, they did not succeed, because they bought coins at the highest level, borrowed money, took loans and now they need to pay bills. This is a bitter truth, and she does not run away from her. But the cryptocurrency will not disappear anywhere, she will still grow and fall, and many who understand this technology and believe in its success will be rewarded.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

I don’t know why do they do it because cryptomarket is alive and has a lot of perspectives for the future. New altcoins are appearing, prices are dynamic… There are many ways for development.
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

A couple of weeks ago, the big players started selling their coins because they knew that the price of most altcoins would go down. Now prices have fallen almost to the bottom and soon it will be possible to observe the influx of money to the cryptocurrency market.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

people move out because of the low returns, uncertainty, and low volume. this is not concerning me, because whoever got involved with this space will come back when the market conditions are different.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

Yes its true there are a lot of people are moving out from cryptocurrencies. These people ware the weak hands. They buyed in to crypto to late, maybe near the all time high. And now they have no patience and they are selling their coins with loss. But its better the let them move out, because these weak hands are bad for the cryptoworld and will always dump the price!
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

Once people engage in crypto and they take profit on it they never leave crypto because it is addictive. Except the people who are victims of scams and  they dont earn any profit since from the beginning  and then they easily discourage and leave cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is only for people who have patient to wait for profit and  not lazy to research about the project before investing. We dont care for people who against cryptocurrency. Someone will come in and someone will out. We cant control people let it be flow and people will divide, crypto lovers / vintage crypto haters but for long run more crpto lovers are born than crypto haters becaus we are here in a sophisticated world all things are high tech and cryptocurrency is the future money.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

In my opinion, there are yeah some people leaving cryptocurrency with their loss because they don't believe anymore in crypto. However, I also realize that there are many more people involved in cryptocurrency as new comers and investors. I think it is normal where there is coming and there is leaving. Just be yourself and make your own statement and consideration to still stay or leave.
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

I do not think so. If you managed to earn one time on a cryptocurrency market, then you will not leave. The cryptocurrency market as drug and as far as I see become more and more people here.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

many are out of the crypto I think once someone know the world crypto likely to get out of here very small once because what crypto this for me is a very good job and the result of our work so satisfy until I was thinking for leaving a real job I but as long as we can still do we are fortunate to have two jobs

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
oldminer78

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

All is correct, as in any other markets. Those people who are disappointed, leave the market. New people come, it was and always will be.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I think peoples who leave crypto because they get loss in market. We know cryptomarket always high fluctuation and they are made bad trading. I am believe many peoples still stay in crypto because they are hold crypto for long term investment

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

This is only temporary. The rise of cryptocurrency depends entirely on speculators' hype. Now that the market is going down, they will come back when the market starts to get better.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
After a few months yesterday the price of crypto currency downtrend so many people who leave it, the reason people leave crypto in my opinion is to avoid the risk of losing even more.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

I think this is untrue news, those who spread false news because they have been frustrated and have lost a lot of money. This depends on how you trade correctly and effectively with the strategy.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

Is that right?
And then the topics arise why I went out if the price of the coin has increased now. It is clear, on the one hand, that this is the preservation of something, but it creates panic and drags out the bear market. Of course, these people just come for easy profits and are not ready to understand that it is impossible to do so simply.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

This is only temporary. The rise of cryptocurrency depends entirely on speculators' hype. Now that the market is going down, they will come back when the market starts to get better.
Yes, you are right, as the situation on the crypto-currency market is changing, so is the mood of investors and people who are in this sphere. People do not have enough information and do not believe in crypto currency, here are the reasons why they leave this industry.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Just look on google rating of Bitcoin, down 75% from December level.
It`s so good for true crypto enthusiasts, we just need one more huge announcement and market`ll be popular and great again Grin and we`ll see new people buynig crypto at high again:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: